Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New powers for DiZ I_vote_lcapNew powers for DiZ I_voting_barNew powers for DiZ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New powers for DiZ I_vote_lcapNew powers for DiZ I_voting_barNew powers for DiZ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New powers for DiZ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New powers for DiZ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New powers for DiZ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New powers for DiZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

New powers for DiZ Empty
PostSubject: New powers for DiZ   New powers for DiZ EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Hoja:

This is a style which uses the wind to its advantage. It can condense and project or throw the wind. This being used mainly when the user is of a wind element. This itself is useful due to the fact it allows greater control of the elements which are in question. Allowing even for the user to manifest and kick off of the air using this manipulation. This is passive but can be used for offensive capabilities. Kendo itself, is a style which is a mix of judo , and many other martial arts. Its main focus is the balance and off centering of attacks which are thrown at the user. This literally is useful due to the face that he can use the force of his opponent and even bring it back at them. This skill is not all mighty though, being its a type of fighting style which can be used with ease. This style has afew key aspects which are focus on instead of others.

Durability: Durability is focused on because this combat style brings the user much more closer then they usually would ever be. Causing in a sense the working and attacking to be on a quicker and more intense scale. The fact is also, Hoja, is a fighting style which takes time to use, and time to be in tune with it. Messing up an attack can cause serious damage. But durability from hoja can be shown as the wind itself in the outer area of his wind armor, has compacted causing it to take the same amount of damage but it is more brittle. but this puts more strain on the muscles of the user. Tiring them out quicker.

Agility: There are afew key make ups of Hoja, in speed, its kind of like if you will the aspects that are key for quick movement. With minimal amount of energy used. Basically this technique utalizes the energy and the timing needed to off set and move. So in this manner it is using the energy that builds up. Meaning he will be 30% slower while using hoja for the first three posts using it. Making him be much more susceptible to attacks and offensive strikes.

Minimal movement: This is one of afew key aspects that make up hoja. as this movement is used by the quick amount of force that it exicuted. With the timing of the force. Making it much more put together and harder to attack and defend from .Being it is not like one quick movement which makes up how he moves when using hoja. It is infact the amount of tiny movements that is made. So instead of a huge splash, it is much more comparable to a shower of tiny pebbles.

By timing each movement in hoja, it gives the optical illusion of many shimmering movements instead of one movement by itself. But to the trained eye that can keep up with its speed. Hoja is infact multiple steps which are used within each other within a very breif span of time. So in many steps the foot work is multiple movements not just one plane movement in itself.

So say someone struck, and it looked like it hit but it did not? Well this would have to be explained in the movement, since if they seem to move slightly, it could very well mean he shifted his center of gravity, and moved himself back enough that you would miss but not enough it would be obvious. then it would move right back .

Speed aspect: In the manner of speed hoja seriously required the user to be at his top condition. Due to the fact that if the user is not at top physcal condition it can cause severe problems for them . But here's the aspect of speed in hoja. The force of the launch is expanded through series of quick but forceful stepps. Using foot holds and different movements in the land scape to gain speed and over all power meaning this is good in rocky terrian as it speeds it up. But hoja is impossible to use in movement wise in just something like a glass ring.

Wind Control: In hoja, the wind is used as well in minor attacks which exert the wind in concentrated area's around the hands feet and face. aswell as joints and all striking edges. This power is comparable to a 120mph wind, but this is focused within the area of his fist elbo foot and face. Aswell this allows the user to materiallize wind from the main key components of the wind hardening it slightly enough to kick off of. Here are the attacks of.. Hoja

Sek [ Reverse anvil stikre ]

The user kicks off in the air or the ground, and intercepts a attack this attack will cause a breif downwards draft which will add for that 30 seconds of contact around 500pounds of force. this attack can only be used to defend. Or kick off something. Characterised as a reverse backhand which seems to have a wall of wind around it. this is a blocking move.

Mu [ Anvil Strike]

This affect slides his fist around in a minor strike. This will smash in the form of a reverse back hand. And causes a 60mph updraft to explode apon impact by the pulling in and thrusting up of the elbo , which channels the gust.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

New powers for DiZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New powers for DiZ   New powers for DiZ EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 am

This is a style which uses the wind to its advantage. It can condense and project or throw the wind. This being used mainly when the user is of a wind element. This itself is useful due to the fact it allows greater control of the elements which are in question. Allowing even for the user to manifest and kick off of the air using this manipulation. This is passive but can be used for offensive capabilities. Kendo itself, is a style which is a mix of judo , and many other martial arts. Its main focus is the balance and off centering of attacks which are thrown at the user. This literally is useful due to the face that he can use the force of his opponent and even bring it back at them. This skill is not all mighty though, being its a type of fighting style which can be used with ease. This style has afew key aspects which are focus on instead of others.

If it utilizes wind, then only wind users can use it. And many people can already "kick of the air" via air walk and the Floater device. Kendo is a sword style only, not a mix of various other things. Keep in mind that you won't always be successful in using another person's force against them.

Durability: How much quicker does it tire out the user? Just wondering is all.

By timing each movement in hoja, it gives the optical illusion of many shimmering movements instead of one movement by itself. Timing has nothing to do with this, buddy. Speed on the other hand has everything to do with this. So unless speed is a major strength of his (or anyone you decide to teach this to), this cannot happen.

I think that's it. Just mostly those latter two things. However, I do want a second opinion on this one, just like with Rena's.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

New powers for DiZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New powers for DiZ   New powers for DiZ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

As pointed out in chat. he can already do wind kicks/punches/knees/elbows. This style is pointless.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

New powers for DiZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New powers for DiZ   New powers for DiZ Empty

Back to top Go down

New powers for DiZ
Page 1 of 1