Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zenzen Youji I_vote_lcapZenzen Youji I_voting_barZenzen Youji I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zenzen Youji Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zenzen Youji Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zenzen Youji Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zenzen Youji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Zenzen Youji Empty
PostSubject: Zenzen Youji   Zenzen Youji EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Zenzen Youji
True Age: 15
Sex: Male
Personality: Despite Zenzen's look and age, he acts very mature, often calling people immature or commenting on how pointless or useless their arguments or actions are. He acts adult like, however, loves to watch cartoons, esspecially super hero ones, or ones with lots of action. Despite him acting mature he also tends to act childish when certain things happen, for example, a new episode of his favorite anime or cartoon show, he would jump up and down cheering. If people were to call him immature himself, he would simply shrug it off saying that if he were to be bothered by that, he would be immature, and thus isn't. He could spend about 10 hours a day watching cartoons without stopping before he gets bored.

Character Appearance

Height: 4'8
Weight: 75lbs
Physical Traits:
Zenzen Youji Zenzen2
Clothing: Zenzen wears a grey hoodie with a white skull design ontop of the hood. The cuffs on his sleeves are fluffy and a darker shade of grey with lighter grey lines up the sides of the sleeves and down the sides of the base of the hoodie. He has an opening down the middle with a black zipper. His hoodie could be closed up by the laces hanging with black grippers on the ends. He wears plain dark grey shorts that reach down to just below mid theigh. He wears grey slippers with skulls on them as well. Under his hoodie he wears a cuffed white dress shirt with a grey bow tie.
Accessories: Keeps a list of super heroes he loves in his pocket. This list notes both their super powers and their weaknesses.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Zenzen isn't too fond of fighting. While he does love fighter anime's and cartoons, he would rather watch then actual fight, just like he does with television. When he needs to fight however, he will often pick out the weaknesses of his opponent and aim for those, due to his list of powers and weaknesses, and his study of how to defeat each one, he is able to pick out the opponents weaknesses usually quite easily. If wants to get fights over with as fast as he can, and if he is sure he cannot win, he will simply quit and walk away not being angered by the opponents bragging.
Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, and Strategist
Weaknesses: Physical Strength, Unpredictable opponents

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Toon Transformation
Effect: Turns his body into that of a toon-like appearance, as though it were drawn by someone. This also allows him to use the Power Variant Augmentation Technique. If by chance he needs to change back to normal, he is unable to turn back into his Toon form for 2 posts.
Toon Appearance:
Zenzen Youji Zenzen2-1

Name: Power Variant Augmentation Technique
Effect: During his Toon Transformation, Zenzen is able to choose 2 abilities from the list of super hero powers on his list. Note: He is only able to choose 2, however, can be different everytime he turns toon.

List Of Powers Available:

Stretchy Rubber Body: Zenzen's body can stretch up to 50 times their regular length.
Super Strength: Zenzen's physical strength is 4x normal.
Super Speed: Zenzen's speed is 4x normal.
Flight: Ability to fly.
Invisibility: Turns Zenzen invisible.
X-Ray Vision: Allows Zenzen to see through things.
Laser-Eye: Zenzen can shoot beams out his eyes, roughly the power of a bala.
Regeneration: Note That This Is Not High Speed Regeneration.
Weapon Creation: Able to create any sort of weapon at any time out of thin air.
Clone: Zenzen can create 2 clones, each with the other power that he chose. These clones are roughly 50% of his full strength and speed and last until they die, however, once dead, they cannot be used again.
Fire Breath: Allows Zenzen to breath fire out of his mouth, or even small fireballs which can be shot out with the power of a bala.

Final Stage

Name: Toon Transformation
Effect: Turns his body into that of a toon-like appearance, as though it were drawn by someone. This also allows him to use the Power Variant Augmentation Technique. If by chance he needs to change back to normal, he is unable to turn back into his Toon form for 2 posts.

Name: Power Variant Augmentation Technique
Effect: During his Toon Transformation, Zenzen is able to choose 4 abilities from the list of super hero powers on his list. Note: He is only able to choose 4, however, can be different everytime he turns toon. The list of powers is the same as his primary stage.

Back Drop:

Background:
Before Zenzen was born, his mother named Haru Youji, was attacked by a hollow a year before she was impregnated. She escaped the attack that day and was already married to Zenzen's father Daifu Youji. She was impregnated a year later from the hollow incident and 9 months later Zenzen was born. Zenzen at a young age cried very often and the only way his parents seemed to calm him down was by turning the tv on and letting him watch it. They didn't feel right since they knew they werent suposed to do that, but for some reason something was telling them to let him watch.

As the years went by, Zenzen watched Tv a good 4 hours a day atleast. He went to school and was bugged by kids often. After school, the first thing he would do is sit infront of the tv and watch his favorite shows. One day he was confronted by a huge bully, roughly twice his size. he was beaten quite badly and was about to be crushed by him when he suddenly thought that if he had the power of super strength he'd be able to take this guy down. Soon after thinking this his body resonated and became that of a toon. It was then that he felt as though he could lift a ton. He lifted the bully above his head causing the bully to cower in fear, and threw the bully into a wall, causing the bully to faint. As Zenzen walked back home he was treated by his parents.

Throughout the years he attempted to practice his ability, but still couldn't quite get it right. He could only seem to create 1 power per time, however, he was using it to defend himself against bullies. Eventually the bullies complained to the teachers and principle about Zenzen and how he was picking on him, Zenzen tried to explain but was expelled from school. It was then that Zenzen chose to consider people immature and weak, and acted like an adult. He then decided to look for a school, a school that would help him with his powers. Throughout the years he did manage to learn 2 powers at once.

Side Notes:

RP Sample:

Zenzen was sitting on his couch in his home, his parents were working as usual, leaving him all alone again, he grabbed the remote, laying down on the couch as he turns on the television, switching channels till he got to one of his favorite super hero shows, sitting up quickly, he had a mature look on his face that quickly went to child like as he got sparkles in his eyes as he was looking at something awesome. He leaned forward to watch the television closer as he began to punch the couch the more excited he got, "BAM, PUNCH, HAHA THATS IT, BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THAT GUY!" he yelled, ignoring the fact that he was acting very kidish at the time, as he usually does when he watching his super hero shows.

A couple hours pass as he hears a scream coming from outside, quickly getting up on his feet and looking at his television with a pissy look as he turns it off and puts his shoes on, "Damnit why now, it was just getting good!" He yelled to himself as he rushed out the door towards where the sound was coming from, face to face with a gigantic hollow, he quickly went into a battle stance as the hollow turned his head to look at him, and began easing towards him as he smelled his spiritual energy, "Cartoon Form!" He yelled as his body began to turn sketchy and cartoony as he whispered, "Super speed and weapon creation" He whispered as his body became fast, he put his hand out, creating a sword in the air and grabbing its hilt as he rushed forward at amazing speed, stabbing the sword into the first of the hollow, rushing forward to slash the arm in half before creating another sword in his other hand, turning and ripping it into the stomach of the hollow, jumping back and rushing forward, kicking the sword all the way through before creating a gigantic blade and twisting around, slashing it into the hollows mask, causing it to fade away, his body returning to normal and the blades disappearing, "Easy..." He looked at the girl and put out a peace sign as though he was a epic hero, and the girl giggled, causing him to blush but quickly walking away with his hands in his pockets acting mature and cool, "Hopefully my show is still on...." He said to himself as he put on a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Zenzen Youji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenzen Youji   Zenzen Youji EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

approved 1-5
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Zenzen Youji