Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ I_vote_lcapOnitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ I_voting_barOnitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ I_vote_lcapOnitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ I_voting_barOnitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Empty
PostSubject: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu
Demon/Angel Blade-Style
Kenjustu=The Art of The Sword, Style specifically meant for combat, not to be confused with Kendo which is more for Meditative Discipline.  

Summery
The Onitenshi Ken-Ryū is a form of Kenjutsu using spiritual energy, physical speed and strength. Spiritual energy is used as a catalyst to up speed and strength to higher amounts. It requires one to have some form of sensing ability either with or without. The style makes use of people who can master their own spiritual energy, not much of manipulating it, but able to maintain it and keep balance. The sword style consists of sub-styles. One style he specifically created was for versatility and will be explained, the moves can be used with more than just a sword.

Users

Reiken; Temida
Oniken; Temida
Tenshiken; Temida
Okuken; Temida
Kyojin; Temida

Reiken
Reiken is one of the smallest forms of Onitenshi Ken-Ryū it doesn't require any weapons, it is a fist style Reiken being a combination of Rei (Zero) and Ken(Blade).

Mabapo~ This isn't very much an attack but a very high speed skill. The user controls their spiritual pressure and speed movements to create a move extremely similar to Shunpo. However the difference is this move can be done with just the smallest bit of movement. Even if one is tied down, if they can take a slide of their foot they can hit the speed of shunpo. At the same time due to the initial force, behind the user a gust of wind blasts with the power of a bala, however its just wind so it shouldn't cause real damage, just a push back. It uses as much energy as Shunpo, however it uses more physical energy aside from spiritual, so using it excessively more than Shunpo can cause you to fatigue quicker. This is usually the first move to learn.

Totsupāmu~  Tostupamu is a hidden style move. Its motions are slick and rather slow. The hidden part is the delivery. The attack is a simple palm thrust, however it is slowed down as spiritual energy boost up the user's muscles. With this an inch before contact, the user explodes the muscles making the weak looking attack become a full powered strike with the palm. This move is so well versed it can be used from almost any angle or stance.

Akumbo~ This attack uses the fingers of the user as a substitute. Sharp nails will make it more effective, however normal fingers will easily do the trick. The user pushes two fingers out with a thrust or slash motion. Spiritual energy is focused at the tips making it penetrate through spiritual attacks. The attack instead of blunt damage does piercing and can easily penetrate flesh as a blade would. Can only be used twice a post. Even if used to cut a cero, the initial force of contact will do some damage.

Suchīru Sei Shu~ The user pushes their hands together in almost a meditation stance. They focus on their arms and hands to create a spiritual mock hierro able to block weapons of all forms. It also turns slashing moves into blunt style attacks. The user still feels pain. Lasts 2 posts with a one post cooldown.

Kyo Tekitsu~The user charges ups a powerful force in their palm as they push out sending a strong wave of spiritual pressure, the attack is as powerful and fast as a cero. Can only be used twice a post.

Oniken
Oniken is the main style of Onitenshin  Ken-Ryū, it has the use of a single blade in its style and requires only that one blade.

Katto Metsubushi~ This strike is a Battōjutsu, which consists of a rapid draw from the sheath then placing it back in. This can be done without a sheath but the sword would still have to be at the user's hip as if there were a sheath. The user dash's forward and swings the sword out of the sheath, at the same time using similar logic to how spiritual attacks are made(such as Cero and Kidou) the user pumps spiritual pressure into the blade so when the swing is made, it flings off the blade in a wave of spiritual pressure four times the speed of Cero, with the power of a cero. The attack takes some concentration and has a 2 post cool down upon usage. The energy color released is dependent on the user. This is usually the starting strike. The user can also instead of flinging the energy off the blade, use it to increase its cutting power and initial strength by the power of a cero.

Shinguru Hōn~ This is a one handed sword move. The user crouches back and holds the sword completely horizontal, the point aiming at the target. Then comes a straight dash towards the target at a high speed. The user spirals spiritual pressure around their sword turning it almost into a drill making it so when its stabbed outward, it contains a strong force behind it even if blocked can still push someone back. The attack is only as fast and strong as the user however. If blocked it can be turned to a second form, which consists of continuing the forward motion and pulling back the arm, turning it into a slash rather than a stab. Can only be used once a post.

Gyaku Taki~ This is a more counter move. It is used while clashing with another opponent's blade. The user pushes weakly at first making the opponent judge the attack wrong, then push forward very roughly while ducking down. The change in force would most likely cause the opponent to stumble forward trying to match the force on him, with the user ducked, he swings the blade upward while rising up. Spiritual energy is gathered at the down motion, so while flying up, a blast of spiritual energy follows upward with you making it look like a waterfall moving upside down. The energy is equal to a cero, does not need to be used as a counter if the user is smart with it.

Genjitsu Kurasshu~ This attack is more of a forceful attack. The user starts of similar to Katto Metsubushi, a Battojutsu, however it isn't about speed, but power this time. The user pumps the sword with spiritual pressure. Caution, the sword must be strong to withstand it.  The spiritual energy in the sword is equal to a Gran Rey Cero, The user pulls the sword out quickly and slashes downward, causes an explosion equal to a Gran Rey, the user is unharmed by this. Along with the energy is a blast of concussive wind with equal power, if hit by the energy, the wind won't be able to hit you. 3 post cool down.

Kaze Kira~ Unlike most the moves so far, this one requires energy in the sword arm. It was a move the Master, Temida, Created while thinking of Tenshi Sakabi. The style consists of slices that literally slice through the air. They are as sharp and strong as the blade used to slice, and the faster the swing the faster the slash, It makes cutting a more ranged attack.

Asu Hantā~ Another more physical move. This attack takes strength on a more physical aspect. The user stabs their sword into the ground and rush at the opponent. The sword drags into the ground, and adding spiritual pressure will make the friction ignite the sword in a red heat. When swung out of the earth not only is a red hot sword, the targets worries. But flinging rocks and much stronger power behind the sword like pulling a rubber band back, making the swing 4x stronger than average. This attack must be used at a nice distance to get momentum, at the same time it slows the user down with dragging the sword into the earth and leaves more blind spots. Due to these weaknesses it makes it a very hard to pull off move,has a 1 post cool down.

Senkō Suingu~ This technique is very difficult to master as it requires mental, physical, and spiritual control. The user replicates Mabapo however in only their sword arm. They move it at blinding speeds that make the arm look nothing more than a blur. Almost as if the arm itself is shunpo'ing. The sword is very hard to control and he user can risk cutting themselves or ally's if not careful, almost as if the arm has a mind of its own. It takes spiritual pressure to supply it, Physical energy to handle it, and mental control to control it. Lasts one post with one post cool down.

Tenshiken
Tenshiken is a variation of Onitenshin  Ken-Ryū. It requires the use of two swords. The style revolves around using both swords immensely.

Kuikku Kurosu~ This is another counter move, the user pumps spiritual pressure into one sword arm and uses it to block a swing, when it blocks, the spiritual energy would burst out with the force of a bala to create an opening, while the other sword can comes through with a cut. The energy uses the physical force that hits it, against it, making it a bit reflecting. However this can fail if the target overpowers it.

Mizu no Ugoki ga Nagare~ a difficult moving technique meant to compliment the two sword style. It is the basis movement in this stance and one of the first things taught. The user starts bobbing their body side to side in very fast motion, however they switch it up randomly for a slower motion. The fluid movements with changing speed making it extremely hard to detect the next attack, however the weakness to this style is the moment before you strike, you have to adjust your speed for the strike making the skill a little off balance.

Hassha Kopī~This move is a risky move, the user creates an attachment to their weapons through spiritual pressure, almost like a string between the hand and the weapon, however that part is optional. The user tosses both swords towards the opponent but not at the same time, its a very quick motion but the user tosses the second sword directly behind the first with more power, the sword hits the first giving it a mid flight speed boost, however the second sword is still flying so if the target blocks or dodges the first, they are still in danger of the second.

Seishin baindo~The user control's spiritual pressure to bind the two swords as one sword. This makes the attacks heavier and can use Oniken moves with it.

Saidai Supāku~ the user spreads out spiritual pressure around and mimic's the qualities of Kidou. Then they grind the sword's blades together causing sparks, lightning shoots out of the middle of the blades towards the target, using the spiritual energy to conduct the current. It is at the power and speed of a cero and can only be used twice a post.

Kyokutan na Sokudo~ The user kicks off at an extremely fast pace and for the strike they use Senkō Suingu on both arms. It follows the same rules and one must master Senkō Suingu before even attempting this move.

Gurando.Sukīmu~The user steps back and charges both swords with powerful amount of spiritual pressure, a Gran rey combine total. Both swords contain that strong striking power for the duration of the post, making each swing feel extremely more powerful. However contains a 3post cool down.

Okuken
Okuken is the most flexible style of Onitenshin  Ken-Ryū. Okuken is a various style, Oku meaning Many. It can be used with different weapons ranging from Spears to Shields.

Hachi Zashi~ This move requires a lot of spiritual pressure in the joint of the weapon arm, and a weapon that does piercing damage. The user is able to stab and pull back with much more speed making an afterimage to make the attack look like its more than one (Think Luffy's Gatling gun with one arm and not as many hits) range up to 20 strikes with a 1post cool down, 2 posts if using two weapons.

Ten Funsai~ This move requires a blunt weapon. The user pumps it full of energy along with ther own arms. The smash the weapon against a solid surface where it creates a concussive explosion with the power of 2 cero. Has a 1 post cooldown after use.

Shinigami no Eikō~ This requires a guillotine style weapon, similar to scyth's and curved swords.  They place the weapon behind them, the inner curve aiming at the opponent as they step forward at an extreme speed, They swing the weapon behind the body of the target and pull forward hard while letting go, at the same time using some physical move such as a punch or kicked to push the target back. However it does not end there, the user then grabs the handle quickly again as the blade makes contact with the target and move at blinding speeds n a circle keeping the blade to the target cutting around them. This works nearly on any body part. The energy you push into the blade stays in the wound making it extremely difficult to heal for 3 posts. Has a 1 post grace period.

Neko Konran~ The requirements for this attack is a claw style weapon. Be it real claws, gauntlets, or Wolverine claws. The attack works by sending spiritual energy into the claws to make them appear extended farther, the user then goes in speedy straight dashing towards the target, scratching them. Spiritual pressure is also gathered near the feet to make quick stops and acceleration, making the user move and stop on nearly a dime. This all lasts for the post with a 1 post cool down.

Sandāshawā~This move requires a ranged weapon. Its ideal for quincies, as they use bows, however crossbows, guns, and other weapons of the sort can be a catalyst. The user creates energy at the barrel or tip of the arrow and fires as normal, however the shot sends a shockwave behind the user and blasts out the power of 2 cero's along with the normal power of the ammo shot. 1 post cooldown on top of the ammo's cooldown if any. (so if a gran rey was fired from a gun using this, it would be a 4post cooldown instead of 3)

Taitanroa~ This move requires the use of a large blade, such as a claymore (or something Guts would hold)  the user stabs it into the ground as energy circles the blade. They then lift it a couple inches out before slamming it in deeper causes a shock wave equal to gran rey to blast out of the ground in a large earthquake, energy also blasts into the air in an orb of 30feet. 3 post cooldown.

Kyojin
Kyojin is a secret form of Onitenshin  Ken-Ryū. This sections holds secret styles Temida currently is reluctant to teach.

Tenshi Sakebi~Tenshi Sakebi is not a completely original move. Temida studied a lot about the Omnikitsu and learned of a move Yourichi used. He was fascinated by the control of spiritual pressure it took for a hand to hand combat move and decided to try and translate it into Kenjutsu, rather successfully at that. By using an extreme amount of spiritual pressure to physically boost the sword arms of the user, it blasts off the sleeves of the user and causes their arms to be engulfed in spiritual pressure, at the same time creating what almost looks like wings of spiritual energy until they fade to the type of aura the user has. A feint aura of the spiritual pressure encompasses the entire body boosting physical attributes even further and more importantly encompasses the weapons the user wields creating an extension of the ability. When Tenshi Sakebi is used If the user is in bankai or Toukai, the state of the user is shut back into shikai, however the boosts granted by this move more then makes up for it. This state can last for as long as the user can use Bankai or Toukai and comes in two stages (one for bankai equivalent and another for Toukai). Just as well the ability differs from person to person depending on their spiritual pressure. The ability will grant different passive boosts and even properties to the spiritual pressure boosting from the body. *All boosts go up to bankai or toukai depending on which level the user is capable of
Tenshi Sakebi States:

Oni Teishi= Another move mimicked from Youirchi. While in Tenshi Sakebi, the user controls the wavelength of the spiritual pressure and uses it to create the opposite of the opponent's while slicing out. The wave shot out can negate any kind of kidou and even stop physical movements of non-final attacks.
Users=7post cooldown

Kigen no Kir~ This is a move that suppresses Mabapo for a short time. The user moves at such at a very odd pace, it combines acceleration and deceleration. The user dashes and slows down to quickly to really tell without any ability, however the result will be there regardless if the person knows how its done. Moving at this speed will create an after image that lags behind by a few milliseconds, at the same time making the user completely disappear from view. Due to the distance between the user and after image, sensing won't be able to tell the difference. The effect acts as if the user slashes his enemy, the enemy would feel it before he sees it, as he would then watch the after image commit the same attack after the damage is done. The afterimage is extremely clear, so it is possible to see “tells” the image gives before the attack is made, however reaction time is severely shortened. This move only lasts 2 posts with a 5 post cooldown.

Furīzu no ō~ This is one of the most exhausting moves of Onitenshi Ken-Ryū. The user expresses powerful spiritual pressure, not an offensive or tangible one so absorption is not possible. The spiritual energy instead acts as an absorption move, it cleans out the velocity of anything in its 5yard radius, this effectively stops any move aside from Final moves. The stop only hits the initial movement and acceleration, so projectiles would be suspended until gravity takes over. Has a 7post cooldown.
Zasshuken
These moves are the widest variety. The master Temida believes in always room for learning. If a user of his art creates a successful move, he will learn it himself in an attempt to master it and it may be added to the Onitenshi Ken-Ryū. Note: for a move similar to Oni Teishi or Tenshi Sakebi The creator can have different time or cooldown depending on the difficulty of the move. Also the name of the creator will be marked in the move. Keep to Japanese naming for its a theme Very Happy These moves are not limited to the sword.

Name: Ku-zu-ryu-sen (9 headed dragon flash)
Quote:
Spoiler:

Effect: This move takes advantage of a speed character ( Whether it be boosted or natural) by allowing such speed in one short burst that the user strikes the nine vital areas of the body simultaneously. Unlike the quote's boast however this ability can be defended against due to the existance of Heirro's, Barriers, and special abilities. On a normal no power fight though this moves only weakness is that it absolutely needs it's user to be faster than the victim. Even if they become temporarily faster than the user's max speed this move has it's success rate dropped drastically.

Cooldown: Six Posts

Users:
Creator:
Masters:

Last edited by Kano on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:09 am

I really don't see anything right off the bat. But, I want another staff to look over it, just in case. Jun, most likely. Sorry, I just don't wanna be wrong, and have to tell you to erase something, because I didn't make the effort.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:53 am

Kyo Tekitsu: I'm confused, what similar effects? I'm...not really...seeing anything like side effects...maybe I'm blind?

fast as a bala with the power of a cero Even with a two post cooldown, I do not like that. I can go four times the normal speed of a cero for the power of a cero for that cooldown, but definitely not bala speed.

Asu Hantā: Despite the weaknesses, it will have a cooldown. At least a one post cooldown. A x4 boost to the strength of a swing isn't something to laugh at, even if it has a bunch weaknesses (Which is why I went with one post cd instead of two post cd).

Gurando.Sukīmu: I think the cooldown can be lowered to 3 post cd.

Ten Funsai: Not once a post, a one post cooldown. An attack equal to 2 ceros is strong, but not weak enough for just a once per post.

The Tenshi Sakabi and the Oni Teishi, the different cooldowns and lasting power doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Because that's implying the "user" will never be as good at it as Temida. When it's certainly possible that they could match or even surpass him (however unlikely that is). Maybe that would be better as a scale format, new user x duration, x cooldown, regular user x duration, x cooldown etc. Same with Furīzu no ō.

Kigen no Kir: This one is a tricky one. Zenke and I agree with an additional 2 posts cooldown, making it 5. Though this one will take a bit of stamina too.

can even crack zan steel Not if they're the same tier or very close. You should know that by now. But it will also make the opponent extremely wide open for anything else if it hits...can't deny that.

That's all I have on it. Some of these Yuri can certainly learn. Other's he can't...unless hitting power will do instead of physical strength as a strength.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:06 am

1.Kyo Tekitsu i remember hearing something about high spiritual energy effects on a person,i could be wrong, ill talk to Rena since she is the expert on that xD if im wrong ill take that part out. (Will Be Fixed Depending on Anser)

2.How about up to a 3pcd?(Will Be Fixed after Anser)

3.Ok (Fixed)

4. will do (Fixed)

5. However people easily launch multiple cero's a post, so i dont really see how 2 cero's is a post cooldown when i have seen arrancar shoot three in a single post, and more the next post. Also is lacks the range of a cero, as you have to be atleast in the area of the target.

6.Those two are nearly exact copies from his last sword style, and the cool downs are the same. The thing with it is its styles that temida took years to make, it would make sense if we had a site wide time skip, however that i would rather to keep as is.

7.Will Do (fixeD)

8. I think same tier would be fair, cause of the difficulty to preform, the side effects afterwards, and the fact that kenpachi easily snapped Ichigo's blade with a very slow thrust, and they weren't on extremely different levels. Higher tier ill make it so that won't happen, but it shoudl on same teir. Also its just a crack, not a snap
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:53 am

1. If it was their natural spiritual pressure and they have an awful lot of it, it might effect them adversely...but that's for the person themselves. I guess the better question is are you forcing more spiritual pressure into them (making them absorb it or simething akin to Naruto's Hyuuga style)? And damaging them that way? Otherwise it just seems like a different form of palm thrust.

2. Not without a speed nerf. Triple the speed of a normal cero would be 3 post cd. The cooldown would be a bit on the outraguious side for cero power for bala speed.

5. One at a time, true. But not all at once without something to give (Like in the case of Rui). You're comparing apples and oranges in comparing a ranged ability being ranged to that of a melee one being...well...melee. I stand by the decision.

6. I stand by it. Years to make, alright. But students will eventually catch up. I stand by the scale. Someone else can reach Temida's level of proficientcy.

8. I stand by what I said. Enough cracks will make the blade snap. Ichigo stood a very small chance...but then again, he's also the hero and gained a major power increase after that too. I can see it MAYBE with a 3 tier difference and larger on cracking it, certainly snapping it if larger than 4 tiers.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:35 am

1.Just took out the effects reworded it and made it simple since i don't even know what im talking about

2.Nerfed it, however above you did state you would go 4xspeed with the cooldown

5.They still fire off almost 3x the amount, but fine ill nerf that

6.This was how the cooldowns were before and it is not something i want to change. If we have a time skip, fine ill add more for the time skip since it would make sense, but Temida trained alot on this move in order to have it in the first place and it is somethign i would like to keep different. However i did take the ones out for Furīzu no ō and just made it a 7post universal cooldown

8.Deleted the move, i understand that cracking is difficult, but with all the moves downsides i dont think it would be worth learning if it isnt extremely strong.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:03 am

A time skip ain't gonna do shit. What will? The students working for the same level. Using it in combat, training in it, multiple threads. Not sitting idly by twindling their thumbs and then miracalously be better at it. A scale takes 5 minutes at most. He did the tough part. If he's gonna be teaching it, save the time for us to unlock the thing and relook at the scale. Also, you'll have more experience with it, even when they're at the same level as you in it. You'll know it better as a whole. That can mean a lot in RP. It will still be unique for him.

It does have the approval. But I want that scale right away just so we have to deal with it once.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:00 am

I told you im not changing the scale. The moves are copies ofr Shunko and hanki. Rena even stated "Yoruichi is the same way. She has no CD and no duration and anyone who learns it from her gets a 2 or 3 duration with a 2 or 3 CD." I'm not even going for full no limit, if we go by the logic you are providing, how come we don't have more 0 tiers. there are caps off, this is one thing i wish to have cap off since temida is the compelte creator of the style, it is somethign i would personal like to have as a sort of "proof" he is the master at it. its not even a huge difference, its just one small thing i would like to have, not OP either. it is the only thing i ask for this style.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Completely Reworked Tenshi Sabeki
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Note: ++ means x4 and + means x3, - means x2. Tenshi Sabeki is supposed to be equivocal to Toukai. Math may be a bit off, but it should basically get him to that level, especially with the lack of a zanpakutou and its forms. Also, I'm waving the scale for students as they will likely have something else where Temida literally just has this and kido, much like Yoruichi since we don't know jack about what her stuff is like (otherwise I would enforce a scale on her as well).

With that in mind...I'ma give this my approval. But I also want someone to second this. Just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~   Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Onitenshi Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu ~DONE~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: