Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Custom Wind Abilities I_vote_lcapCustom Wind Abilities I_voting_barCustom Wind Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Custom Wind Abilities I_vote_lcapCustom Wind Abilities I_voting_barCustom Wind Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Custom Wind Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Custom Wind Abilities Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Custom Wind Abilities Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Custom Wind Abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Custom Wind Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Custom Wind Abilities   Custom Wind Abilities EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:37 am

Name: Rebreather
Type: Healing (self)
Description: As a defence against the natural buildup of lactic acid, Garuda surrounds himself with a white vortex. It acts as a hyperbaric chamber, pumping a burst of pure oxygen into his body, eliminating any and all carbon dioxide in his blood. This refreshes his body internally, allowing him to return to full strength, barring physical injuries. It is sustained for two posts to fully restore Garuda's strength, regardless of combat. Basic 4-post cooldown applies; this technique CANNOT BE USED more than three times in a thread, or else Garuda risks poisoning his blood with the pure oxygenation. If used more than three times, Garuda will be refreshed, however his speed will drop over time, as he succumbs to a drowsy state.
Who can use it: Just for Garuda
Character: Garuda

Name: Summon Tatsumaki
Type: Other
Description: Tatsumaki, Garuda's zanpakuto spirit, is literally fully released from the sword. The spirit is best used as an Area of Effect attack, as he tears through anything and everything with the strength of an EF-5 tornado. This technique is only usable in Bankai, as Garuda is forced back to Shikai without any bonuses or special abilities, aside Kido. For example, in Shikai, Garuda can cause the segments of Tatsumaki's blade to come apart and be used as projectiles; this ability is null after using this. It takes 3 posts to charge, lasting 3 posts afterwards.

Tatsumaki gains all of Garuda's bonuses, which are sacrificed, and Tatsumaki gains the use of Byakurai and Tsuzuri Raiden without the need for incantations. Along with that, Tatsumaki can pick up elements, similar to the properties of the tornadoes that Garuda produces in full Shikai; these elements can be cancelled out with the corresponding element, but Tatsumaki remains, as his core is that of a wind element. Garuda will require 4 posts to regain his strength, including the ability to go to Bankai. The Shikai will revert to a sealed state after Tatsumaki's "lifespan" is spent.
Who can use it: Just for Garuda
Character: Garuda
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wind Abilities   Custom Wind Abilities EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Looks good, approved.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wind Abilities   Custom Wind Abilities EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Summon Tatsumaki is Revoked due to it being Zan Manifistation wich is currently not allowed until staff think of a balancing way.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wind Abilities   Custom Wind Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Wind Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: