Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Please read possible help in activity. I_vote_lcapPlease read possible help in activity. I_voting_barPlease read possible help in activity. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Please read possible help in activity. I_vote_lcapPlease read possible help in activity. I_voting_barPlease read possible help in activity. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Please read possible help in activity. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Please read possible help in activity. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Please read possible help in activity. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Please read possible help in activity.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Please read possible help in activity. Empty
PostSubject: Please read possible help in activity.   Please read possible help in activity. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Okay we all know we have members here who can post like gods/goddesses but even gods and goddesses have limits and I think sometimes here they are reached. We have several members here though active as hell are in 10 threads they cannot keep up with and don't post enough to keep up because they know they are over their heads.This reflects badly on the site when the RPs have very little posting and much less a thread that moves twice a day,that is a very rare occurrence.This reflects badly by making our site look slow and overall less professional when members are in Xat when they have places to RP and I understand you get writers block and you need a break believe me I do.But if you can't come up with threads don't put yourself in 20 threads that you can't post in and another thing,I don't give a damn about priorities posting in 3 threads 5 times before you post in one is called bullshit.You tell the other member he/she isn't as in important and that loses members and makes some of our people look like utter assholes and I know for a fact that's not true,I am the biggest asshole here admittedly and I don't need someone stealing that spot <.< jkjk James you can have it XD. Nah but in all seriousness now that you've read this here is my idea high and dry.

I think we should have a topic limit and it should restrict people to 6 threads at a time and if they can't keep up it should move down as threads progress.Example,if you can't keep up with 6 you move down to only 5 threads aloud but if you can keep up with them then you can get your 6 threads and this works down to 1 thread and up again.To get to post in more threads you must finish the threads you are in at that exact number example if your aloud to post in 3 and you keep up and finish 3 you can post in 4 after and it goes so on and so forth.Also people who just sit in the chat and don't do shit should be limited and I know I am guilty of it but I don't really have active threads either because everyone is one 1000 threads with everyone else.It comes down to getting more members folks and if the site looks like the RPs move once a week believe me it ain't that appealing.If we have people in the Xat who have places to post and we implement the thread limit I believe they should get a certain amount of time in the Xat before they must post again because to be honest its an RP forum folks.Not a lets sit in the Xat and chat forum. I know this may come as a surprise to some but it is and I am not trying to offend anyone but truth is truth sorry bout your luck.I believe you should post in two threads once a day if you have two or more threads that need posting in and if you cannot do that then Xat time should be limited.No offense RP takes time but its not fair to hold up others because you have shit to do believe me ik people have lives outside of this shit and so do I but some people do like to post and can't because no one wants to because they are swamped in millions of threads.Anyway just an idea...

Format is this

6 threads-Keep them moving and you can post in this many.If not only 5 or less.
5 threads-keep them moving and you can post in 6 if not only 4 or less.
4 threads-Keep them moving and you can post in 5 and if not 3 or less.
3 threads-Keep them moving and you can post in 4 and if not 2 or less.
2 threads-Keep them moving and you can post in 3 and if not 1.
1 thread- If you can't keep up there is a fucking issue and something needs done if you can you can be in 2.

Xat time-

Unlimited as long as you've posted in all threads that have not been posted in within 24 hours.
2 hours-As long as you only have a thread or two to post in
1 hour-If you have 3 or 4 threads to post in.
30 mins- More than 4 places to post in.
15 mins- Short break from posting if you haven't posted yet.
0 mins- If you have 6 places to post and never fucking post.

Feel free to edit and please comment.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Please read possible help in activity.   Please read possible help in activity. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

I honestly dont like the idea of thread limits personally, unless you are trapped in a thread that could cause your character to die in any fashion (even the slightest of chances) then you should stop posting anywhere else. Otherwise I feel that a limit actually limits a persons ability to rp more then it helps.

But thats just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Please read possible help in activity.   Please read possible help in activity. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Ima have to deny this, it is up for the member to regulate their own posting and such, we will not limit them, and we weill never add a time to their Xat,this is a fun play to Role Play, not a class room.
Please read possible help in activity. Denied-stamp-vector-288739
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Please read possible help in activity.   Please read possible help in activity. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 pm

If you think you can teach someone, go join or go make a tutorial forum RPG. Until then, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Please read possible help in activity.   Please read possible help in activity. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm sorry, I don't agree due to the fact that i am in more than thirteen threads and i enjoy moving around from one topic to another. in fact it gets annoying to involve the xat with posting; everyone knows where they need to post, there is no need to be pounding on a member to go post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read possible help in activity.   Please read possible help in activity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read possible help in activity.
Page 1 of 1