Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Time with the Captain I_vote_lcapTime with the Captain I_voting_barTime with the Captain I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Time with the Captain I_vote_lcapTime with the Captain I_voting_barTime with the Captain I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Time with the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Time with the Captain Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Time with the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Time with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Time with the Captain Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Time with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Time with the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Time with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Time with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Time with the Captain Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Time with the Captain Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Time with the Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Time with the Captain Empty
PostSubject: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Kai was dressed in a far different outfit then most Shinigami, he was dressed in a light grey human suit, with white dress shirt. His twin weapons were strapped across his back in their sheaths, tightly tied down and clasped in, the two weapons are rarely drawn in anger. Kai was out for a usual trip out to the fourth division offices, only now he was headed out as a graduate of the Academy.

He stopped and looked in a mirrored surface and straightened his suit jacket, reached into his jacket and withdrew a small pair of reading glasses that instantly darkened into sunglasses. He looked left and right looking for the office of Captain Sesshomaru, he had a meeting with the captain, but he was momentarily lost. After a moment of checking his memory he muttered 'aha' to himself and took a left turn into a side hallway where he found the Captains office.

He reached out and knocked on the door, Kai was just over five feet nine inches tall, and had a build like a long distance runner, he once again straightened the collar on his suit as he nervously waited for a response to his knock on the Captains door.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Sesshomaru was looking over the injury reports. His Haori was hanging up, as he had no need for it, as was his armor. His yellow eyes scanned the papers. "Too many..." He said. Too many Shinigami were dying. He sighed, putting the papers down. The Hollows were really putting pressure on all of them. He wondered what the other Captains thought of this. He would have to go to Jensen, as it seemed his Squad was being hit hard.

He heard a knock on his door. Looking at a piece of paper, he saw that he had a meeting with a hopeful recruit. "Enter" he said, fixing his long, silver hair. The recruit entered, and Sesshomaru looked him over. "Keiji Takashi. Take a seat." He said, gesturing to the chair right in front of him. He looked back at a paper, scanning over Keiji's credentials. He looked back at the man, and said, "Why are you here?" It would seem Sesshomaru was cold, and somewhat rude, but He was curious on how this man would answer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Kai opened the door and bowed to Sesshomaru before he entered, he slipped off his shoes and stepped into his office. "Sir." he exclaimed looking around the office before his eyes fell on the captain, and when he indicated a seat Kai walked over and slid into the seat. He momentarily adjusted the straps on his twin weapons to a more comfortable position and then looked at the captain when he spoke again.

"I am here to help the injured and dying. I have always had a skill in medicine and healing, although i'll be honest I wasnt very good at the Academy in most of the other areas." he responded he hadn't been the greatest student except in the way of healing. "I believe that I can be a help to your division. Especially with how my Shikai works."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:43 am

Sesshomaru calmly listened to Keiji's reason, and was quite surprised by his answer. Most people came in, just to be apart of a Squad. He silently applauded the man, but kept the cold demeanor on his face. When the talk came to his Shikai, Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow. "And how would your Shikai work?" He got up, and walked over to where he kept Tensaiga, and Bakusaiga. Grabbing Tensaiga, he walked back over.

Drawing the blade, he silently activated it. Kweiji might notice that he felt better. Putting the blade down, he walked back over to his seat. "I am not just looking for healers. You must be able to hold your own in battle. For to long, has the 4th Squad been looked down upon. I will fix this. We are healers, yes. But, when the time comes, we will also be able to fight for the place we live. We will be able to defend our homes. Can you say the same? Now, tell me what my Tensaiga does. That is all I ask." He sat back down, and watched the young man.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 am

Kai stood up and reached behind him and drew out two weapons, they were nowhere near the standard Katana's that the average Shinigami uses. Infact they were weapons of middle eastern decent, he held the to each other by the end of the hilt and whispered "Kage kara iyashino arashi, harm me before others." and the weapons shines brightly, as it turned into a large hooked blade attached to a large 10 foot chain that was wrapped around his waiste. The two sheaths on his back seemed to shift to one shoulder blade and grow large enough to accomidate the large hooked blade.

He bowed his head and sheathed the weapon into the shoulder sheath and as he did that he and Sesshomaru were surrounded by six physical clones of Kai, all of them were armed with Katana's and with the exception of the weapon choice, they were completely indistinguishable from Kai. "This is my Shikai." Kai responded walking around each clone who stared ahead as if they were at military attention. "Each of these clones are capable of two things. Flash Step, and I have painstakingly trained each and everyone of them in the same Healing Kidous that I am capable of performing."

He watches Sesshomaru carefully as he picks up the weapon and walks back over to him. Admiring the weapon, he responded with the limited knowledge he had and things he had heard. "Tensaiga.....Heavenly Life Fang roughly translated." he taped his chin for a moment trying to remember. "I believe it is a weapon able to strip life from a person as well as restore it. If I have heard correctly."

"My capability of Combat is limited. I am capable of healing others deeply even capable of taking injuries from others onto myself. I am willing to learn to fight better tho."

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Sesshomaru nodded at Keiji's abilities. At his own Shikai, he looked at the young man. "Close. My weapon does not take life. It is one of the most powerful healing Zanpakuto in the Soul society, that I know of. It saved me from having my spine ripped out, by a particularly powerful Human woman..." Sesshomaru thought back to that fight.

"Anyway, I believe you are good enough for this squad. Report here tomorrow for your first assignments. Do not be late." Sesshomaru depowered Tensaiga, and set it back, before going to a chest. He opened, it, and threw a Vice-Captains badge at Keiji. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:33 am

He listened to the mans explanation of the weapons true ability and nodded, he was wrong and he was gracious when proven wrong. "Perhaps sometime you could tell me the story about said woman." He offered a smile. "Thank You sir! I will not be late." He offered another smile and a deep bow to the captain. He reached up and snagged the badge, his face marked with surprise that could not be hidden. "Thank you Sir! I will prove myself worthy of such a position and of your trust."

He affixed the badge to his left upper arm, he was strongest with his left arm. "Do you need any help right now? I can start work now or one of my clones can help out. As long as I am awake and within 5 miles of a position the clones can work." He explained to the captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time with the Captain   Time with the Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Time with the Captain
Page 1 of 1