Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tomoshibi Family History...ish I_vote_lcapTomoshibi Family History...ish I_voting_barTomoshibi Family History...ish I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tomoshibi Family History...ish I_vote_lcapTomoshibi Family History...ish I_voting_barTomoshibi Family History...ish I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tomoshibi Family History...ish Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tomoshibi Family History...ish Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tomoshibi Family History...ish Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tomoshibi Family History...ish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tomoshibi Family History...ish Empty
PostSubject: Tomoshibi Family History...ish   Tomoshibi Family History...ish EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 am

Miyaki Tomoshibi is the mother of Riku Tomoshibi and his eight younger siblings. She was formerly the VC of Squad 5 after Momo, and was third seat before then. While technically strong enough to become a captain, she declined for many years. Her specialties were speed and kido, though was heavily proficient in all areas except in her stamina. She was sick, similar to Captain Ukitake, and thus easily exhausted. While on mission to the World of the Living, she was saved by a human. The man was Jonah Mare, second in command of the Coalition at the time. Dates whenever possible made Miyaki realize she wouldn't be able to be with her love because of her duties as a shinigami. Through a stroke of brilliant planning and a little luck, she was able to fake her death. She married Jonah, who took his wife's name as he never liked his surname.

They had a total of 9 children. The oldest was Riku. Four years later, came a set of identical twins: Jaden and Haden. Two years, another set of twins, this time fraternal: Ren and Ken. Two years later, a set of fraternal triplets: Takashi, Morgan, and Caleb. All boys. The last was four years later and the only girl: Alura. Unfortunately, Alura's birth also killed Miyaki, though only because she wouldn't kill her child to save her's, and Miyaki's illness is also credited with her own death during birth.

Miyaki made a volume of thirty diaries, detailing everything she knew of Soul Society, from the Seireitei's layout to their kido spells. Even training methods and other such things. Even the races known at the time. Not to mention her own various custom kido spells. Her pendant was specially made by her to tune in her kido, and even infused two spells within it. All only another Tomoshibi could use/wear/open. The pendant's properties, however, was made partially by Jonah, and had used it to propose to his wife. Because of these diaries, it is possible for the family to learn kido spells, though at best, they'll be average and some have learned some spells other than Jun. Like Marianne.

Jonah himself had powers, though kept them secret from all of his children till the day Riku died and until he was on his own death bed when he revealed it to his other children.

Riku died far too young to have any children. His younger siblings on the other hand, are all in their fifties and sixties, and still alive and kick'in. Haden ended up with a single child, who later had four children of her own, including a set of twins, Marianne and Anastasia, who are both in college. Jaden, who most of his siblings expected to go gay, had three children. The middle of which ended up with a single child: Jun. She is also the strongest of the Tomoshibi family along with her husband. Ren ended up with two children, one of which did end up gay, but also adopted. Even so, they are very much considered family. Ken had five kids, including a set of triplets, each having four kids, though two of them have divorced. The triplets also had kids, only two each, and a third of those turned out gay, though are contemplating adoption. Alura also had a single child, who later had three kids.

The family is very large, but also sticks together, despite personality conflicts. They always stand up for each other, are always there. You do not mess with a Tomoshibi, as others will get involved. They are a force to be reckoned with as well, as most of them, even the adopted kids and married in family, have powers. Though there are some significant members (NPCs that are for my use only unless permission is granted, though may not even be used at all by me...):

Xena Tomoshibi (1-2): Jun's mother, her powers deal with Fire and metal manipulation. Despite her own disadvantage against her husband, she's managed to beat him seven times out of ten, thus earning her the reputation of being the strongest of them. Short tempered, rash, yet patient, she's responsible for prosecuting many dangerious humans in court and sentencing them to death or life in prison. She is full of contradictory traits, almost bi-polar. While caring, she is almost too strict towards her son, despite their own oddly many similarities. Jun got his looks from her mostly. Age: 40

Dino Tomoshibi (1-2): Jun's father, his powers deal with water and lightning manipulation. He's cool and calm and is the current chief of NYC's police department. Cool and calm, he's more favorable with Jun than his wife, but not by much. His calmness and clear thinking no matter the situation just pisses Jun off, hence their friction. Dino is also responsible for many of the captures that the Coalition misses. Age: 41. Married in.

Leo Tomoshibi (2-5): Jun's Uncle, his powers reflect a change in his hair color on the amount of power he's using, but is energy manipulation in general, even being able to mimic most kido spells and even cero/bala and most energy manipulations outside of one's abilities, though he usually has something similar in his own arsenal. He's not particularly fond of the Coalition, mainly because they also recruit teenagers and non-humans. He would get along well with Sharu, despite being a part of NYC's police department. Xena's younger brother. Age: 35

Marianne Tomoshibi (2-2): One of Jun's many cousins, she is also one of his two biggest banes of his existance. While her ability isn't much, just various accessories that turn into weapons (including swords, axes, spears, even a gun.) She's been able to beat Jun many times, despite their even power. She and her twin sister have been able to put Jun in various embarrassing situations or moments and are also yaoi fangirls. She also knows kido, though is average in the field. Age: 20

Anastasia Tomoshibi (2-2): Marianne's twin sister, she is the only quincy in the family. Quincy blood runs in the family's veins, but only in her does it run strongly. While she doesn't have the sanrei glove, her bow looks like a crescent moon sheild with six spikes coming out it. She has a variety of different arrows and can fire normal arrows at a rate of 20 per post. She is also a yaoi fangirl and Jun's other bane. Age: 20

Oddly enough, the Tomoshibi family (those that weren't adopted or married in) all have two curious things: They are all ambidextrious and their eye color shifts in accordance with their mood, either completely different color or darker or lighter shades of their normal eye color. The latter is most common in regards to their eye color.
Back to top Go down

Tomoshibi Family History...ish
Page 1 of 1