Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) I_vote_lcapHunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) I_voting_barHunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) I_vote_lcapHunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) I_voting_barHunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Empty
PostSubject: Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)   Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Rui was hungry. Despite having a heart, he still was an arrancar/hollow. And they apperantly still required souls to live. For 1000 years, he's been able to live without having to devour souls. He ate on human food. Meat, bread, vegetables. That satisfied him till now. The four foot ten arrancar could not hold his power anymore, so it was slightly leaking. But it had a weird warp to it. His migraine plus his hunger was really taking it's toll on his concentration.

The boy had blond hair with a red and white, lightning bolt shaped hair pin on the left sid of his hair as his mask fragment. His eyes were dark crimson, and his sword was on his back. He sat, waiting for the shinigami he knew was here to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)   Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Watarimono Garuda hate his new Captain horribly, he ha heard that Tyler hadn't even graduated the academy, so how he had managed to get the Captains seat was completely lost on him. Why hadn't the Commander assigned him the Captains seat, but now his oh so intellegent captain had decided to send him to investigate this strange new Reitsu signature that he had found out about, because Of course, he didnt have the courage to come himself. So here Watarimono Garuda was.

He was not particularly familiar with this part of the world of the living, having only been here once or twice before. He lowered the goggles that the captain, at least, had provided him to try to track this signature. The 3-D version of the city on the goggle lense was glitching and only working occasionally so he turned a corner and headed towards what was apparently a market for sitting down and eating some kind of spicy food, that he could smell from about three blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)   Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 am

Rui sensed the reiatsu not heading towards him anymore. Fine. He will come to him. In a single crack, he was right behind the shinigami. The boy spoke. "If you wanna kill me...you might want to do it away from here..." A red cero charged and fired, but veered off at the last minute, killing many people and injuring more. Curse his migraine! Luckily, this guy didn't feel that strong, only a vice-captain. Still. Rui jumped back, his eyes glowing red. An energy box would attempt to crush the other soul. But it was weak and easily breakable due to his lack of concentration. Five cero formed in front of the boy and also fired, each only a fifth of the power if he had only fired one. But his ceros still weren't weak by any means. But they were shaky at best. His migraine came from having so much power. And then also having complete and total control of it. That migraine ruins his concentration when in the heat of battle. To get rid of it, he needed to use up as much energy as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)   Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 am

Shunpo's out of the way of the surprising appearance of Rui behind him, ending up near the place where the Cero was fired at. He dove out of the path of the Cero, however ending up not having to as it veered off course from where he was and away. As he dove he spoke the proper incantation and opened his hand at This creature and it ends with "Hado number 4" as pale lightening rippled out on target towards Rui attempting to take him in the center of his chest.

As he landed he found himself in a tight spot as an energy box attempted to surround him, luckily it was relatively weak. He turned and made a path directly at the rear wall and yelled "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado number 31" As he attempted to smash his way through the box and Shunpoed further into the town attempting to draw this thing into the warehouse district of the city where the number of the people in the area would be minimal.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)   Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

He tried to run. Nice try. A red aura formed around Rui as his energy manipulation kicked in. A grid of cutting beams formed in front of the shinigami far too close to even dodge. And he was sliced to bite sized pieces as blood and gore littered the place. And suddenly, Rui's appetite was settled. What a very strange thing...oh well. The smallish chunks of meat and bone was interesting though...he never saw the inside of a shinigami before. Oh well. Rui left the area soon after.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)   Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger for Souls? Not for Another Thousand Years. (Ty only, killing Jame's VC)
Page 1 of 1