Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 I_voting_barSweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 I_voting_barSweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sweet Chaos ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 am

The Arrancar's arms were still crossed in an X shape, it turned out he was the only person who wasn't harmed by the explosion. The piles of dead bodies were still within the stadium when the explosion occured. So Soran was now surrounded by rubble from the destroyed building as well as dead bodies. There was suddenly a ear bursting screach, as steel was torn appart. Several seconds of that horrible sound was folllowed once again by silence, then Ashen climbed from the rubble.

Ashen had somehow survived the point-blank explosion, and he was looking directly at the rogue warrior. Soran spread both his arms outward and created visible energy wave that spread from Soran's repulsion field in a 360 degree radius for a certain distance, sending most objects and dead bodies surrounding him flying away at high speeds. However, this was simply to clear the area around himself, it didn't cause any harm to the man or himself.

Ashen slowly walked towards him, a with a slight limp. his left arm was broken, the armor that protected it torn and ripped, and the blade snapped in half, and still dripped walters blood, mixed with his own. The right weapon was damaged to, but the blade was whole and mostly unscath. his clothing was tattered, he was covered in cuts and bruises and his ribs were broken too, where he was bleeding heavily.

Soran merely laughed at the sight of the approaching man, he was no threat to him, not anymore anyways. Soran could hold his own if he had to, he simply stood in place as the man approached. "Before stupidy crosses your mind, I suggest you don't attack. I'm not dead yet, you don't stand a chance. But I'm not going to kill you, I just want to ask you something. Do you know where she is?"

Soran raised an eyebrow and tilted his head at the man, he then began to laugh to himself "I don't stand a chance, eh? Looks like you are breathing pretty hard there buddy, I think you are too harmed to be any threat to anybody." he said with amusement in his voice. Soran's arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capable of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. Soran's legs were spread and to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance.

"I don't know who she is, so there is no point in me being here any longer." Soran said as he opened his palm and a Garganta opened behind him "Unless you wish to discuss anything else, I think we're done here." he said plainly
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 am

Ashen laughed to, when Soran spoke. "I've survived worse and continued fighting." He said. "So try me if you dare." Soran had nothing to say to that, and he opened a garganta beside him as he spoke. "Run along then, little arrancar. Get nice and strong, so you'll be some fun next time we meet." With that he turned and began to walk away, looking at the destruction around him. He probably should have killed that arrancar, but then it wasn't like him to kill a potential challenge. As he shunpo'd away from the scene, a though crossed his mind. He was going back to head quarters broke up again. "Bliss is going to kill me...."

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down

Sweet Chaos ^_^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2