Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) I_vote_lcapVizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) I_voting_barVizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) I_vote_lcapVizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) I_voting_barVizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Empty
PostSubject: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm

They had set a time. Unfortunately, all of his captains were doing drills in the case they were invaded, so none of them could be his advisor. No matter. Akihiko Iyou wore black slacks, nice dress shoes, and a plain white button up T-shirt. Of course, he also had his captain's haori, identifying him as the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. His dual katana were in their sheaths, which were connected to his belt via a black device that held onto them. Aki didn't wear a hat for once. The five foot ten tall man walked calmly behind Raiden Arashi, directing him to their meeting room. Once there, the brown haired man sat at one head of the table as Raiden left to alert their leader. Now he just waited patiently. At the very least, amends and a truce is what Aki would be going for. But if an Alliance can be made, they can shatter the Espada and get rid of the most significant threat for a long time. But most of all, it would give Soul Society some relief and able to concentrate on themselves. But the Espada will reform though. That's one thing about hollow, they're stubborn. With Hell, it's not even known if they're organized. Or how many of them there are. Still a worrying spot, but not as much as the hollow.

His thoughts were interrupted when the Vizard Leader stepped in. Aki rose and gave her his best smile. "Akihiko Iyou, Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. Pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself. And hoped she did the same.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 pm

The teal haired women was very nervous to meet the new captain commander, ever since the decision of central 46 and the fight she had against the previous captain commander; she was very curious on how this new captain commander was going to be. Cheshire her zanpakutou watched in amusement as she was going back and forth aimlessly, stretching out his nails his grin only widened. “In my opinion, you should relax. Both you and the captain commander are new leaders and so your both riding the same boat.” He said as she stopped to fix up her hair for the millionth time. “I am calm…” she said when Raiden came to fetch her.

Walking with her cat around her neck like a scarf, she pranced through towards the meeting room where she peeked to see who she was dealing with. Seeing the captain commander, she smiled looking quite cute before kicking the door open energetically. A wide grin was now on her face when she walked towards the captain commander. despite her loud and energetic entance, as the captain turns to face her; he would see a sweet version of the dangerous Vizard.
Spoiler:
The captain commander gave her a cute smile which oddly looked familiar, but she just couldn’t put her foot on it. As he introduced himself, she recognized the name from a prisoner from the maggots nest. Not that she ever bothered in meeting him, she was just told that he was very dangerous at that he had insulted central 46. At the time Bliss thought he was a fool, but after being kicked out she felt like the fool.

“Yuu Shihōin. The Dream Goddess also known as Leader of the Kishimasuku, but you may call me Bliss.” She said taking his hand. Once he takes it, she would shake it pretty hard but in a friendly way. “Pleasures all mine.” She said waiting for the captain commander to pull her chair before she would sit down and if he doesn’t notice why she was standing then she would point towards the chair so that he would pull it out for her. After sitting down the vizard would bat her pretty pinkish purple eyes before snapping. “Would you like some tea, Captain-commander?” she asked as a young cute maid walked over with some snacks. “Or would you prefer we move straight for business?”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Interesting title...Aki thought as he looked at the girl. He took the hand. She shook it hard, but Aki read the friendliness in it. That was a good start. But he didn't realize he had to pull the chair out for her. And he quickly figured that out. Oh...this may not be as easy as I thought...After doing what was required...by the spoiled queen of the vizards, the brown haired man went back to his seat. Aki thought for a moment about the offer. "Sure. Some socializing before work could do me some good. Thank you." He gave her a smaller grin. And hoped she wasn't trying to seduce him.

Aki didn't touch the snacks, but he did touch the tea. "I heard you were formerly of Squad 2...is that true?" He asked, somewhat curious. They had at least replaced her successor, the idiot that he was. If she responded with a yes, he would ask another question. "What have you heard about little ol' me? I was formerly held in the Maggot's Nest. But when things had deteriated so much in Soul Society, they had released me 100 years before I was suppose to be released." He was certainly curious what she had heard of him. Hopefully, he could set the record straight.

He also had another curiosity after that one. "Just curious, how many vizard were formerly part of the Gotei 13? I mean, besides yourself and Raiden Arashi. Raiden helped out defend Karakura, along with two vizards by the names of Rena and Kaze Lisola, the latter of which sacrificed himself and the former following the retreating arrancar into their realm. And Raiden and I talked some and that's how I know he was formerly a part of the Gotei..." If she had an idea of who was still good with them, then maybe he could know the chances of this little venture succeeding...depending on a meeting of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 pm

The aqua haired women smiled in amusement as the captain commander pulled the chair out for her; being the type who deeply enjoyed teasing, she was quite amused. She was going to make this visit quite difficult on purpose, but since she was befriended by more than one captain she was going to go easy on him. After offering him something to eat and drink; the man responded causing the slightly grin as her cat climbed off of her and onto the table. Bliss deeply enjoyed having tea parties, and especially when she has a guest. Normally she would have tea with her precious Lilia and her zanpakutou spirits, but lately she has been having some tea with random acquaintances which she finds quite entertaining.

As the captain commander didn’t touch the snacks, the cat that got off the Vizard leader was walking towards them on his two front paws as if he were doing a hands stand. Walking towards the snacks, he used its back paws to take a coffee flexing himself in a very difficult position while the captain commander asked his question. “Well of course it is, I used to be the former captain of the 2nd Division and as well as the former commander of the Onmitsukidō. Unfortunately after central forty-six changed the rules about the Vizards, I somewhat lost my temper before I was banished alongside a few others. Though I don’t believe anyone else besides me put up such a fight… I really hope the repairs weren’t too expensive, I really hate to be indebt…” she said keeping a finger up to her lips as she thought about the disaster she left before she was knocked out and banished.

Using his back paws, the large headed small fluffy cat was eating the coffee cakes as the captain commander commented and then asked her of what she heard about him. The vizard leader smiled in amusement to this question; most people would feel shy, but Bliss being as straight forward as she was, was far too outgoing to feel shy. “Well you see, I was told that you were a very dangerous shinigami had gone over your boundaries and had insulted central forty-six. Now no one not once told me what you had done to have made them imprison you, but the leader before me did say that you had gone too far. I wonder what you did to make them so angry with you?” she asked as Cheshire finished the coffee cake and slowly made his way right next to Aki and laid down on the table with his paws cupping his face as his tail grabbed an un-owned tea cup.

Listening towards his response, he then asked yet another question as Bliss drank her tea and yet another cat jumped into her lap. This cat however looked very strange as it was all a glowing pink with black eyes a red ruby on its forehead, large ears, no mouth and a tail that divided into a fork. It looked rather timid unlike the carefree Cheshire cat that was enjoying tea. “Well to be honest I was just recently put into position by my ex-leader Zerstorung Sensenmann, I’m only aware of a few shinigami such as Parius, Lilia, Selkie, Kairu, Kano, Raiden and even Terror. Ashen, has never been in the gotei, but he does have a father that is a captain. However about this Rena and Kaze Lisola, I have never met them before, though I am glad that there are more Vizards out there.” She said before taking another sip at her warm tea.

“Speaking of the gotei, it wasn’t too long ago since I had just met a captain of yours. Captain of squad three, Temida Xios is quite the fine man and very talented. However they are a few captains that I do sincerely miss, how much as the gotei changed since I left or since you became captain?”
she asked slightly having a serious tone as she kept her sweet grin and then sipped her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:22 am

Aki let out a soft chuckle at her own question about the damages she caused. "I really wouldn't know. The repairs were done, I couldn't venture a guess. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it." His own zanpakutou spirits materialized, one blue dragon and another red, both chibis. They also snacked on the coffee cakes.

When he had asked about what she had heard of him, she grinned in amusement. His observation skills allowed him to detect such emotions in such gestures. Usually. Aki smiled in amusement himself when asked what he did. But first, he needed to lay out the circumstances. "Well, I never liked Central 46, and they never liked me. But they did have some laws and decisions that I absolutely agreed with. During some peaceful uprisings in some of the closer Rukongai districts, they wanted me to use brute force to put it down. Keep in mind that these were peaceful protests. They weren't causing trouble or anything of the like. I argued with them on the decision, and they attempted to threaten me into doing it. I refused. For a month I observed their schedules. Then I made my opinion of them quite clear when I rigged poop and sewage to dump on all of the members. No one got hurt and no one got sick, but their dignity sure got hurt. That's why they locked me up for five hundred years. Which I took as more proof of their inability to govern halfways decently." He hoped he got one hell of a reaction out of her...and good one at that. There was a little bit more to that, but that was the basic jist. "Luckily, after my speech and the Soul King's speech, the current Central 46 is nothing like my time or yours."

The creepy cat came to him and cupped his face for some odd reason. And his chibi dragons attempted to tackle the cat. "Hey now, play nice you two..." Aki spoke just before Bliss's response. The brown haired man was glad she was being honest. Truthfully, he probably wasn't much better, taking the reins from Akira after he had disappeared. Now that he had returned, Aki at least had one very experienced captain under his belt. Through the list, he started sifting through his memory of what he had read. Raiden he already knew. Selkie was questionable. Parius he throught Jensen and Riku mentioned him a few times...but the bit about a man named Ashen caught his attention. She then went on about meeting Temida. And he was glad the man had given her a good impression. Unfortunately, he hadn't read that report yet...probably should have before this...

"That's good to hear that Temida gave you a good impression. Since my time? The Gotei has changed much, and not for the better. Truthfully, I just got the reins not that long ago myself, and since then I have been very busy. Reforms, training...reviewing sparring matches, reading up on my own captains...and the list goes on. Parius sounds familiar, Raiden I've met...but don't suppose you know Ashen's father? Or his last name? Either way, that could be a bad thing or a good thing..." He responded in kind with the same serious tone but light facial expression. It was good to know a lot of them were formerly shinigami...but their loyalties or willingness to forgive and work with them was another story. Only Raiden did he really know...the guy was extremely loyal to the Gotei. Which was a start, but he didn't know how much influence the small vizard had.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Bliss smiled as he responded towards the repairs; as long as she didn’t have any debts, she was fine. “I’m glad…” she said before sipping her tea, Cheshire on the other hand watched as a blue and a red chibi dragon appeared and began to munch. Seeing this, his smile only widened before going back towards his own thing.

Listening towards what had happened, Bliss seemed quite interested; she really thought that central 46 wanted the best for soul society, but after being thrown out without any consideration she now despised them. However, she did have to agree with Aki, there are some laws she still considers and follows. However her bright magenta eyes slightly narrowed as he explained what they wanted to make him do. Countless times she was given strict orders to do something and even till this day does she regret them.

As he continued, her face softened; not too many shinigami had gotten away with arguing with central 46, but then again no one had the courage to do so either or the courage to refuse them. A small smile graced her face as he said that he had refused them; though she wouldn’t admit it, she greatly admired that. However her face suddenly her jaw dropped, her eyes widened and her face became a bright pink as she looked completely surprised. For a brief moment she held that expression until he had finished. “You dumped shit on all 46 members of central 46?!” she asked sounding completely in shock before bursting up with laughter.

It had been such a long time since she had laughed like that and boy did it hurt her gut afterwards. Though Aki didn’t know it, he sure put the Vizard in a hell of a better mood. Whipping tears off of her face she slowly began to calm down, even pushing her hair back from getting in her face.

“Oh my goodness, it has been such a while since I had laughed like that. The last time was the time Riku’s zanpakutou spirits decided to make a beautiful chocolate cake out of toilet paper during an important celebration. I swear that frosting was the best, but watching everyone trying to cut it and eat it with sophistication was even better. I swear no one wanted to be rude about the cake, but after Riku pointed it out you should have seen everyone’s faces! I bet you till this day, he still doesn’t know that it was his zanpakutou spirits that made the cake.”

Sighing out of exhaustion from laughing, she finally cooled down for him to explain the last part. Pinkish purple eyes suddenly looked back at Aki in shock when he mentioned the Soul King. “You’ve seen the Soul King? What was he like or what did he say or look like?” she asked seeming quite amazed about the whole situation. Not too many people saw the Soul King and she was definitely one of them that didn’t see him.

As Aki stopped his chibi dragons from tackling Cheshire, the cat grinned in amusement looking quite playful. Bliss explained what she knew and was pretty blunt about it too seeing as though she didn’t have anything to hide. Aki then asked her a question after commenting about Temida and she nodded. “Temida wasn’t captain when I was around, he told me he was only recently captain so that should mean it’s around your time.” She responded using logic to respond proving to be much smarter than what she looked.

He then explained how Soul society changed and how busy he had been lately; most of her members were experienced captains or members and so she didn’t have the same worries as Aki. Upon hearing another question, the cyan haired Vizard smiled again as she drank her tea before responding. “Jensen Reinhart, a fellow friend of mine. Last time I checked he was captain of squad thirteen. He was always such a kind and gentle captain, I’m sure he must have stuck out.” She said before refilling her tea cup.

“As for Raiden, he is one of my special members; creative, but special you should see the most craziest outfits he comes up with. Trust me, never give him sugar, caffeine or energy drinks all in the same room and let him paint his own room at the same time. It’s not bad Karma, but it is a sight to see. Parius was Jensen’s Lieutenant, he had advanced so much and yet he has his own problems and responsibilities to deal with that I’m afraid he may be leaving soon. He treats me more like a friend then a leader and at times I do the same to him, but besides that he had a lot to say about the gotei and they weren’t resentful despite the friends he left…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)   Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vizard/Shinigami Talks (Bliss only)
Page 1 of 1