Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_lcapThe Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_voting_barThe Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_lcapThe Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_voting_barThe Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas

Go down 

What option would you like?
The Ark of Yamato
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_lcap0%The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Abbadon
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_lcap13%The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
The Jaldabaoth
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_lcap87%The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
Each one eventually...
The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_lcap0%The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas Empty
PostSubject: The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas   The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:22 am

Well, since the Coalition is able to have a battleship project, I decided that it would would be the best of interests to give something of the same sort to the evil organizations. I figured the sinners were the best bet because I don't know how in the *redacted* the arrancars would come across this type of technology or something in their world and resources, and if the Regno Nero tried to imitate this it would seem like an entirely blatant rip off of the idea with little new twists or ideas added onto the original. Since Sinners live in Hell (and from Anz's idea of Dante's Journal, and long times to ponder on ideas during my work time), I figured that there would be relics of the demonic kind in the vast region of Hell, ones that Dante left behind before he died and Anz became leader until he vanished...

With that basis, I came up with ideas of ancient demonic monsters left behind (topic for another day, {still need time thinking about them and such}) AND the idea of Ancient Sinner Warships. And so, I present three ideas to choose from among the following... (also, I didn't take the appearances of the ideas from anywhere in general, just googled and stuff...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Choice Number 1: The Ark of Yamato
Ark of Yamato's Appearance:

The Ark of Yamato had been lost... Lost, but it is located at the bottom of the lava pits in the Fourth Level, more specifically the lava pit where the sinners get revived in. Even though the Ark of Yamato looks like a giant futurified version of a galley from olden times, it is a giant massive warship powered by very ancient, arcanic forces that allow it to float into the air and move. And the walls are built to withstand massive damage. There are no major ways of offensive attacks unless the sinners can shoot stuff from the top of the ship itself, or are able to install cannons of some sort... This has yet to be decided on, (need help on consultation for ideas Razz)

Choice Number 2: The Abbadon
The Abbadon's Appearance:

The Abbadon in the far regions of Hell, camoflauged into a very frickin high and large mountain. Anyways, the Abaddon, like the Ark of Yamato, is powered by ancient arcanic forces. However, unlike the Ark of Yamato, it is less defensive and more offensive... A bit of a trade off, making this ship more offensive than defensive (offense is more favored than defense). It already has built in reiatsu powered machine-gun like turrets on the top, and has lava-cannons built into the sides of them.

Choice Number 3: Jaldabaoth
Jaldabaoth's Appearance:

Jaldabaoth, unlike the other two relics, was actually an experiment of Dante's that he had declared a failure. However, that failure was premature, because in the deepest pit of the Lower Pits, there lies the hibernating monster-relic hybrid Jaldabaoth. Jaldabaoth was just an experiment to combine lots of sinners' essences with one of the ancient warships. In fact, the experiment was originally with thousands of sinner's souls infused into a ship just like the Abbadon, yet the 2nd Abbadon was more fat.

Anyways, Jaldabaoth is actually a living breathing flying Warship. It can be controlled by extremely powerful sinners, but weaklings will be rejected and the unlucky can actually get transformed into energy that Jaldabaoth can use. So only the strong can control it. Anyways, the Jaldabaoth is the balance between the Abbadon and the Ark of Yamato. Jaldabaoth is equally offensive and defensive, because the ship can actually auto-matically shoot acidic beams from the ends of the tentacles and the head of the ship. Also, when the Jaldabaoth is damaged, it can regrow the damage (not in the same thread for major damage, but it can regenerate certain slight things and stuff... yeah)

Those are the options... Now choose wisely Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Sinner's Special Relics Ideas
Page 1 of 1