Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town I_vote_lcap(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town I_voting_bar(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town I_vote_lcap(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town I_voting_bar(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Empty
PostSubject: (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town   (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 am

Kazma was just recently promoted to the captain of division 2 after his fight with Emi. Kazma was still a little sore about how fast Emi beat him after the kid went into bankai. The bunnyman wanted more...

Anyways, Kazma wanted to leave the Captains office for the first time in days and go out into the Rukongai. He walked into the Rukon district for the first time in many years, and at the moment he was wearing his squad two uniform and captain haori. It was a busy day, yet mostly the kids were out to play at the moment. Kazma wasn't entirely sure anyone would recognize him (flawed thinking, since he is a 7 foot tall bunnyperson), but he was wrong because the first kid that saw him said to the other kids, "Hey, Kazma's Back!"

Almost immediately all the kids swarmed him, wanting him to play with him. King Kazma smiled at the children, and started giving a couple of them piggy back rides. The kids loved it when he gives them piggy back rides since he was so tall and he always gave the children a soft, furry seat (his neck and shoulders xD).

He was going to give them all some more piggyback rides, but the town's rabblerousers appeared and recognized Kazma, the bunnyman who beat them up years ago because they were doing their bad thing...

"Hey, guys, it's him! Get him" The leader of them said, and about 20 other rabblerousers ran out of random areas, charging at Kazma with sticks and stuff.

10 seconds later

Kazma put the last unconcious body in the pile, leaving them for other shinigami to handle because the children wanted him to keep on giving them piggy back rides. And so, he just does that and keeps on giving them Piggyback Rides.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town   (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Yondaime was smiling, through the Rukongai. His blonde, spiked hair was, well, spiked, with his bangs framing his face. His blue eyes looked around. He was searching for someone. The Captain of the 2nd Division. Yondaime was the Captain of the 5th, and it was custom that his Squad, and the 2nd knew of each other. His Haori flapped lightly in the wind. He found himself in the Rukon district.

However, three men walked in front of him. "Hehehe....Give us your money, Blondie." "I have no money on me." Yondaime said, a smile still playing on his face. "Oh, well we'll just have to see if you're telling the truth then, ain't we?" The man laughed. but stopped, when Yondaime pointed three fingers at them. "I'll give you something. Bakudo 1. Sai." All three of them had their arms locked behind them, forcefully. They fell over, as Yondaime walked on his way, until he got to the one who threatened him. "You know, it isn't a good idea to rob a Captain of the Gotei 13." He then continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town   (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:10 pm

A mountain of a man stepped out of an alley moving after the little bratty men who attacked the captain. The mountain of a man was an unusual man by any definition of the word, he towered over most. Standing in at 7 feet 3 inches tall and tipped the scales at over three hundred and forty pounds, before including the unusual armor that adorned his body.

He was dressed in the standard uniform of a Shinigami but, the uniform carried no indication of rank or of what division he belonged too, and on his back was an axe that was over four and a half feet long. His face and head was completely hidden by a massive onyx colored horned helmet and other parts of his body had the same spiked armor protecting vital areas.

This man, tho not wearing any indication of division kind of loudly screamed 11th division. "These gentlemen bothering you captain?" The voice came with a slight echo from inside of the helmet as he came upon the seen of the attempted mugging.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town   (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Kazma was continuing to play with the kids, until he felt a reiastu spike nearby. It was that of another captain's. The 7 foot 3 inch tall bunny man had to put the last piggybacking kid off of his back. Kazma pulls out a cell phone and types in it. When he was done, he turns it around so that it faces the children, and it says in one of the smoother robot translator talking gizmo-mibob-things, "I am sorry that I can't stay much longer. I will be back sometime soon!"

Before a kid could object, Kazma was walking away. He looks at his Captain's Haori. The arm sleeves were gone because they were ripped off by one or two of the rabblerousers... *sigh*, he could have handled that situation better if it weren't for the kids. However, even though he is wearing his captain's haori, he isn't wearing the usual shinigami garbs. In fact, he was wearing his dark red vest without an undershirt, showing his very slim white-furred chest and abdomen. He was also wearing Dark Navy Blue jeans that fitted Kazma greatly for his size. Kazma was even wearing his pilot goggles that were hanging on top of his head and wearing a belt that seemed as if it came out of WWE, yet it said OZ on it.

After a minute of walking, Kazma sees two people. One was a tall helmet wearing shinigami that was surpisingly Kazma's height. Even though he wasn't wearing any indication of division, Kazma easilly guessed that he was from the 11th division. If he was wrong, so strike me god. The second person Kazma sees was a blonde haired shinigami who was shorter than him. Kazma noticed that this man was the Captain of the 5th division, due to the indication of his squad on his shoulder. Then, after noticing the Captain and the 11th division shinigami, the bunnyman notices the bodies on the floor.

Kazma starts typing in his cell phone and then turns around, then the phone says in a smooth 24 year old-like robotic voice, "Hello there. What happened here? Someone try to attack another or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town   (Open) The Bunnyman comes to town Empty

Back to top Go down

(Open) The Bunnyman comes to town
Page 1 of 1