Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Paint the town red (Open) I_vote_lcapPaint the town red (Open) I_voting_barPaint the town red (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Paint the town red (Open) I_vote_lcapPaint the town red (Open) I_voting_barPaint the town red (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Paint the town red (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Paint the town red (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Paint the town red (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Paint the town red (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Paint the town red (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm

A cloaked figure crept trough new york city, attempting to stay out of sight. Had she not been creeping down a main street, in front of hundreds of people, she might have succeded. Helena tried to ignore the eye's watching her, keeping the white mask she wore to hide her face conceled in a deep hood of a cloak that hid her entire body beneath. "I don't like them.. Not one bit." She wispered to her self. A man nearby looked in her direction and moved away, but he stared at her..

Helena srunk from his gaze, she didn't like it, she didn't like him looking at her. She liked to watch, but not be watched. "I don't like it, I dont like the eyes. Stop it!" She said this, her voice rising from a wisper to a shout. Someone else looked at her, and approached. "Miss, are you alright? do you need help?" The new man said. he was dressed in blue, with a blue hat and a strange badge like emblem on his hat. She's seen men like him before.

"Go away,"She said"I dont like them, i don't like the eyes!" She pulled back as he came closer, curling into her cloak. The man, a police officer put his hand on her shoulder. "I think it would be best if you came with me. I can help you." He said, wrapping a hand around her arm and pulling her off the ground. "No, dont, leave me alone. I only watch, i dont like to be seen. go away, go away, let go of me, go away." She began to chant.

He did not let go, however. "No, you need to come with me now, dont resist or i'll have to arrest you." He siad insistently. "I said, let go of me." The girls voice took a dangerous tone, and she finished with a hiss. The man opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off as a hand flashed from the depths of the cloak, and blood splattered across the wall and ground. The man fell to the ground, gurgling as his troat was torn open.

People seen this, and began to scream, as crystal formed in the air around her, and shot out in every direction. "I said to go away..." Helena said. "I know dear, but they didn't listen, and now they have to die!" The other voice replied. More crystals formed, a shot in all directions, taking down more people and splashing blood everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Sesshomaru strolled, quietly. He did not wear a Gigai. So, some people people saw him, some didn't. His Haori, boa, and hair, flowed as he walked. His yellow eyes, scanned around. He wasn't looking for a fight, but he would defend the humans, if the need arises. He thought back, to the Captain he had just met, Jensen Reinhart. The conversation had been good with him. One of his officers came in, wounded pretty bad. Jensen had come in, rage evident on his movements. He controlled himself though.

Something broke Sesshomaru's train of thought. It was the sounds of screams. His eyes narrowed, and he jumped up, and started moving towards it. When he got there, bodies were everywhere. A woman stood, in the middle of it all. "Did you do this?" Sesshomaru asked, drawing Tensaiga. "Aid them, Tensaiga." The bodies started coming back together, and the people were revived. He saw some of them look at him. "Run. Now!" He said, putting Tensaiga back in her sheath, and drawing Bakusaiga. "Show her my strength, Bakusaiga." The blade changed, gaining rune like markings, on the dull side of the blade, and a beige hilt. The moon symbol, on his head, was replaced, by a sun. "Sōryūha!" A dragon like, bolt of lightning, rushed towards the woman.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 am

When the street was red with blood, Nightwitch smiled beneath her mask. "Now, thats better dear, no more eyes watching you." She said, she was talking aloud, so the shinigami that appreared seconds later would have heard her. "you broke them all... Why?" Helena asked herself. Blood dripped from beneath the cloak, as nightwitch walked into the center of the street. "For you dear, for you."

A voice sounded in the streets, and wounds restitched and limbs reatched, and the screams started again. She seen the police officer from before, who darted for a side street as the shinigami orded them to run. A shard of crystal imbedded in his back and he fell into the alleyway, And the girl let out a blood chilling giggle that died away. "I tore them appart, and you put them back together. Do it again! I want more blood!"

Nightwitch paused as she was about to kill more of the fleeing people. The shinigami said something reminding her that he was there, as a dragon like bolt of lightning shot towards her. Helena squeeked and withrew inside their mind, leaving Nightwitch to deal with the man. With A flash of speed, she moved out of the path of the attack, her cloak billowing about after her. "I wonder if I rip off your head, can you stich it back on? Don't answer, i'd like to find out on my own." She said giggling.

With another flash of speed, she was before the man. Six inch blade like claws slid from the tips of each finger, as she slashed at him so fast her movement was blurred. Her movements were so quick the man would not see the form under the cloak. She slashed a second time, aiming to just cut his chest and arms. If she succeeded in cutting him she would jump back and hold a hand up, watching the blood dripping from her claws.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 pm

from a high distance, an arrancar watched in amusement how the lady ripped each and every person apart. "How interesting, so this is what a sinner is like." he thought as he slightly tilted his head. he had his energy supressed as he watched her form a pool of blood beneathe her. red, the whole town was red; it was a bit intreguing to watch, being the septimo espada he had his share of blood shedding. but this women was more than just blood thursty, she seemed to have been talking to herself as if she had a double personality.

being in hell it is very easy to go mad, especially since you would be living a life of constant horror and pain. upon sensing a captain level shinigami, Hiei scowled; he wanted to challenge the women and this "Death god" thought he could take his prey away from him, not likely. the young arrancar took aim and launched a cero at both of them, if of course the blow didn't land for if it did he would launch it out at the women since the shinigami was already injured.

Revealing himself as he stood on a lamppole he grinned showing his fangs, he looked no more than a child. he had spikey jet black hair with a white starburst. and crimson red eyes. his hollow whole was not visuable underneath but since he had a hollow like bandana it was pretty obvious that he was an arrancar. "Interesting, a captain and a sinner; I suggest that if you don't want this precious city of your to be destroyed you should be a bit careful." he said looking at the captain. "Cause I had my eyes on her first." he stated looking back at the sinner.
Back to top Go down
Solis

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"Hmm... this doesn't look so good, eh, Sesshomaru-taichou?" Solis said as he looked at the situation below him.

Solis stood on the roof of a nearby building, his haori fluttering in the wind. Between a sinner and an arrancar... maybe an Espada. Since Sesshomaru has already engaged the sinner, it was up to Solis to try to get the arrancar to back down. But how odd was it that from up here, the arrancar seemed to be a child?

Solis dropped to the ground, standing between the tiny arrancar and the others, looking at him with about ten feet of space between them. "So, if he fights the sinner, you destroy the city. But hell, isn't it just as likely that your fight with the sinner would destroy the city anyway? She's already proven to be quite volatile." Solis said with a straight face, his lack of a smile making him look like a force to be reckoned with. Having about two feet of height on the arrancar might help, or it might just awaken some deep-seated Napoleon complex within him. Solis couldn't be certain, but he could try to defuse the situation.

He stood there with his zanpakuto sheathed, his arms by his sides, and a relaxed look on his face. While he looked like he was wide open to attack, he was quite in tune with the reiatsu in the air, ready to move if anything changed.

"But you need to calm down, friend. No need to get so hostile so quickly." Solis said, choosing this time to reposition his grey fedora so that his golden eyes could be seen in the sunlight. His calm tone resonated once more, this time delivered with a smile.

"If you back away now, I won't chase you."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Sesshomaru let the woman hit him, only for the wound, to close up. Then, Sesshomaru Shunpo'ed back,as the Cero was fired. His eyes narrowed, before, another Captain appeared. He looked at the Arrancar. "I do not care if the city is destroyed. I care if the people are killed. Now then, let me continue this. "He said, raising his blade up. "Sōryūha!" He said, as the lightning bounced on his blade. But, instead of throwing it at the women, he plunged his blade into the ground, and let it strike from there.

Sesshomaru then waited, for the Rietsu of the woman, to rift upon his. He found it, and slashed, saying, "Kaze no Kizu!" A blast, that was large in size, shot towards her, while Sesshomaru dealed with the other Captain. "We are Captains. There is no need to call me Taichou. If you wish to deal with the Arrancar, then go. Do it." He turned back to the woman. "You, I will defeat, myself."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Nightwitch flicked the blood from her claws. Two new pressense had appeared. She looked up to see an arrancar standing on a pole. He fired a cero at her, but she dodged it, using her insane speed. He was small, smaller than her, and she smiled a little under her mask. "You can be the first victim in my revenge." She said to the arrancar. But another shingami appeared and she looked at him. He was trying to talk the Arrancar down, but he wouldn't back off, not if she could help it. She might be insane, but she was devious too. "Don't listen to him, shorty. We cant trust shinigami. They'll stab you when your back is turned." She giggled a little as she spoke.

"Atleast with me, you know where you stand. Help me kill them, then we can play till the sun sets. And if you die, we can play more in hell!" The girl knew the Shinigami was preparing an attack, but she ignored him until she was done talking. The her attention snapped back to him, purple orbs gazing from under her cloak. The Shinigami stabbed the ground, and nightwitch jumped away with a hiss, As another electrical attack shot from the ground at her. Then something else happened and She was clipped by a blast of energy that shredded her cloak and pulled down her hood.

The force trew her to the ground. Nightwitch slowly stood, staring at the shinigami. Her cloak was ripped over her shoulder, revealing grey skin and black scales. She grabbed the rest of it and ripped it off, revealing a feminine body, covered in shining black scales. Silver locks of hair fell down around her shoulders and around her mask. The scales protected her upper torso and back with a break around her belly. They covered her arms, stopping above the elbow. There was more scales on her hips, she wore a red skirt that fell to her knee on one side, and down to her ankle on the other. Her legs were protected by more scales that went up to her knees, like knee high boots.

Something moved at her back, and a pair of small wings appeared. The wings grew larger, until they were big enough that she could fly with them. Each wing had razor sharp edges that could stand up to almost any blade. The wings flapped once, and the woman looked to each person for to see their reactions. She giggled a little, and tapped her foot on the floor. A spike of crystal grew from the ground beneath The shinigami who put the people back together, and tried to spear him.

Helena created two spikes of crystal in the air and shot one at each shinigami. She wanted to attack the arrancar, but she held back the urge to see the color of his blood. "its red, Nightwitch." Helena said. "It is? oh of course, I do forget we were one of them before." She replied as more crystal spawned. night witch grabbed one of the pieces and lunged at sess, she slashed for his chest with a claw, and stabbed with the crystal, then jumped back, her bladed wing snapping forward to hack at him.

Spoiler:

(she looks like this minus the horns an more scales around her chest.)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:04 pm

The young arrancar gave a dark smirk as the sinner spoke to him, he thought it would be quite interesting to see how she would take her revenge on him. He was about ready to attack her when another captain came in view; he appeared to be a perfectionist seeing as though everything looked picture perfect, but what caught the young arrancar's attention was his grey fedora that seemed to stick out.

The man spoke pointing out that Hiei's logic was irationable and causing the spikey haired Espada to frown in annoyance. "your point? If he was smart, then he would know better to put up a barrier or some sort of protection while we fought..." the arrancar said shaking his hand like it didn't really matter and then looking at the long haired captain. "Although I thought a captain would care what would happen to the homes of these pathetic humans I guess I was wrong."

The captain spoke again in attempt to calm Hiei down and give him an oportunity to escape causing the already annoyed arrancar to slightly twitch in confusion. "Friend, chase? who does this guy think he's dealing with?" he thought to himself. Hiei was well aware of his age and size, but he never had taken it into consideration since in hueco mundo it was a hollow eat hollow world. "chase me, do you even know who I am?" he asked him in annoyance.

His attention suddenly turned towards the sinner as she spoke and giggled, she was right; shinigami's were all the same in Hiei's opinion, they were their enemies and were prone to destroy them at any chance they get. A wide grin suddenly graced his face showing of his fangs, he liked her idea; kill the captains and then spent the rest of the day spilling eachothers blood. who knows if he was weak he may die, but then again to spend an eternity in hell fighting again didn't sound like a bad idea and if he wins she could always come back again and they can fight some more.

"I like the sounds of that. All we have to do is kill the captains and no one will complain, right." he stated as he faced the captain, his blood red eyes stared back into gold eyes. The captain had his zanpakutou seathed calm, but it tact with himself; despite the fact that he looked open and the arrancar was very tempted to just randomly attack him, Hiei knew better. Being trained by different arrancars and always challenging those above him he went from one of the lowest classes of arrancars to the level of an espada in a matter of months. truth be told this was his first time facing a shinigami and so he didn't know what to expect, but seeing as though he was a captain he knew to expect some fun!

"I'm glad you're a captain, the game will be more exciting this way." he said as he suddenly used sonido to appear in front of the captain, his speed was very impressive as he swinged his zanpakutou in attempt to peform a technique called "senmaioroshi" where multiple blade movements take place so fast that they can literally shred a target into pieces. block, missed and or shreded. the arrancar would sonido to appear from above and launch a bala shooting himself even higher and on top of another lamp post. being only 62 pounds it was pretty easy to throw himself around.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Sesshomaru kept himself on the spike, artfully not spearing himself. Then, he moved back, as two more crystals shot at him. He dodged them, and landed, back on the street.Even then, he had to block the wing, of this women. "You are a fool, for getting this close. Sōryūha!: He said, hoping to hit her, from point blank range. It didn't matter if it hit him, as Tensaiga was still released. He would be healed.

The man, in the grey fedora smiled, when the Arrancar attacked him. He dodged the attack, before being hit by Bala. He smiled. "Oh, you are good. But, I'm afraid I lied to you." He put his hand on his hat, and on his Haori. He spun, throwing them off, to reveal a man, of about 18. He had shoulder length, black hair, and blue eyes. He was wearing all black, and his coat had white flames, rimming the bottom and cuffs. It had a cross on the back. He bowed, and said "I am Parius Chitose, A.K.A The Black Dragon, Warrior of Despair. And I will be your true opponent." He drew his blade, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 am

"Don't be so arrongant!" Nightwitch hissed back. With a powerful flap of her wings she propelled herself backwards away from Sess and his lightning attack. As such the gust of wind caused by her wings would trow Sess' aim off, and instead of hitting her in the chest it tore trough the webbing of her wing. Nightwitch lost balance for a second and landed with one knee on the ground. She flexed her wing, the damage it had taken was severe but would repair eventually. However it would cause trouble if she tried that again.

Standing back she frowned beneath the mask. Something else was happening, some person who turned out to be an imposter, she wasn't really paying attention. He would die later, when she was done with her little puppy friend, or the little arrancar would take care of him. He didn't look to be much either way. Her attention went straight back to the puppy. "That hurt, puppy. I will have to teach you that you cannot go about biting your master..."

Nightwitch extended her arm and a ball of crystal shot from it, it traveled towards sess, and exploded into three disks of crystal that shot towards his chest and arms. This was a distraction as Nightwitch created another crystal, this one bigger. She filled it with reiatsu and launched it between her current foe and the others. the crystal pulsed rapidly as Nightwitch giggled madly and ran for cover. The crystal exploded with the force of two gran rey cero, outwards, twenty foot in all directions, this was quickly followed by a spray of crystal shrapnal that shot fourty feet from the center of the blast. Had nightwitch not been hiding, the srapnal would have shreded her aswell.

As soon as the explosion was over, She peaked her head out to witness a smoking crater. The area was glinting with the shards of crystal that were imbedded in the walls and ground, and that gently rained from the sky. So far, she could see mo one. She hoped she hadn't gone over board and killed them all, that would be a pitty.

Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 pm

The spikey haired arrancar frowned as the man smiled; his bala had made contact, but something seemed a bit peculiar. the man spoke and mentioned how he had lied to him causing the young espada to twitch. "He did what?" he wondered as all of a sudden, the man through off the disguise and presented himself as Parius Chitose the black dragon and the warrior of despair.

Hiei was quite at first and then gave a soft chuckle. "How Ironic, the black dragon... such a pitty that you are strong, but not strong enough." he said as he began to emit his reitsu. his body looked as though it was on fire, but not just any fire; the color was black with a tint of purple. there was a low pitch growling noise as if from a distance something big roared. his arora formed a dragon for a split second at the sound of the roar before being sucked into the childs body.

the young arrancar grinned bearing his fangs before using sonido, the small arrancar was quick with his movements as he attempted to slash out at Parius's midsection, right arm and throat. Hiei was right handed, but he was using his left hand; not that it made a difference in his attacks, it was just a bit strange since the kids right arm was noticeably bandaged. as soon as he made the attacks with his zanpakutou, he licked the blade before speaking again.

"If I am not mistaken, the warrior of despair is a subordinate of the Knight of despair am I correct?" he asked before pointing his zanpakutou at him. "You don't stand a chance against me, prepare to die." he said as a darker cero formed at the tip; it had the same color of his aurora, but was capable of endulging it's prey in the same color flames (for two posts). launching it out at Parius it created a massive explosion.

he suddenly paused as he looked at the much larger crystal, he looked much like a curious kid as he tilted his head. but seeing as though Nightwitch left for cover, he back up. the explosion it gave was inmmense, and even caught Hiei off guard as he made a startle cry. smoke filled the air and for a moment nothing could be seen, as the smoke cleared there was nothing but rubble. it was silent till Hiei suddenly appeared from no where covered in bruises and wounded. "That was close..." have he not used Sonido, he would have been blown up completely; however he could not have escaped the full potential of the blast.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Sesshomaru looked back at Parius, annoyed the man had taking the form of a Captain. He looked back at Nightwitch, to find three ice discs coming at him. He frowned, as He dodged them. He looked at Nightwitch, again only to see a bigger crystal being formed. Sesshomaru didn't like the looks of it. "I need to move." He said, backing up, but still within it's range. He didn't know that, though.

Parius smiled at Hiei's dragon looking Rietsu. "Coool." He said, bringing his blade up. "Blacken the Sky, Anokoku." The blade turned black, and the immediate area around Parius got darker. He looked at Sesshomaru, as he dodged the ice disks. "He's slow." He looked back, only to see Hiei coming at him. He moved back, as the Arrancar attempted to hit his midsection, his right arm, and throat. He got a little of Parius's stomach, leaving a shallow cut. Parius turned up the speed, dodging the other attacks. Parius listened to Hiei. "Oh? Just because I'm lower than him? You know nothing." He said, but he got serious when Hiei charged a Cero. Parius didn't know about the burning effects, but he still knew not to get hit by a Cero.

It fired, and Parius Shunpo'ed out of the way. His coat got hit, though, and flames appeared on it. Parius's eyes widened. He got back to the ground, and took the coat off. He knew the flame wasn't natural, and probably couldn't be put out. He dropped the coat, before looking up at Hiei. "That.....was my favorite coat. Now, I'm irritated." However, Hiei moved away. Parius looked around, and saw the crystal moving towards the ground. And Sesshomaru was to close. "Idiot!" He yelled, Shunpo'ing over to the Captain, and grabbing him. He Shunpo'ed away, butthe blast cuaght him on the way away from it. Parius was hurled into a building, and Sesshomaru landed heavily on his back.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 am

NIghtwitch Squeeled with joy as she looked at the chaos her bomb had caused. However, she could feel she'd attracted some attention, not just the shinigami. "Oh no no no, I'll need to go. we've played enough. I'll see you soon, arrancar." She said as she opened a portal to hell and dashed trough laughing.

(I'm going to close this here, seeing as its inactive now.)

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the town red (Open)   Paint the town red (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paint the town red (Open)
Page 1 of 1