Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) I_vote_lcapIzu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) I_voting_barIzu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) I_vote_lcapIzu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) I_voting_barIzu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Empty
PostSubject: Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration)   Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 am

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) AnimaBeyondFantasyfull552070

Armors origon: slain demon

Armors Problem:
--->Cannot be removed without the final death of Izu, and his soul will be sucked to hell upon his death. Causes intense pain in situations(see below for those situations.

Activation:
---> This armor can only be activated when a large amount of Izu's blood is spilled and touches the armor. It activates on its own.

Protection:
---> This is not a complete set of armor, but the parts that are protected are protected with the equivilent of an average Hierro.

Armors Ability:

---> When injured, small viens of lava extend from the armor to the injury, sealing the injury(not healing it just sealing it), and keeps his body going past the point of no return. These tendrils will move along disabled body parts to keep them working if disabled, these threads of lava cause Izu continued pain (but not disabling pain) this lava seals wounds but does not heal them, so the injuries are still there and still cause their normal level of pain.

---> For three posts(ONLY- whether in a row or individually spread out) in an entire thread this armor will increase Izu's strength by a factor of two for the length of that thread(s). Once three posts are made this power cannot be used again, and afterwards any normal boost that Izu normally has is cut in half for a length of 3 rounds(1 round for each round used....so the weakness will either be 1 round at a time directly after the single round used, or for three rounds following three posts in a row used...or any variant one can think of).

---> When activated this armor bestows on Izu a 25% resistance to Flame/fire/heat attacks of any kind, and Environmental heat effects have no effect on him at all.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration)   Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Ok this looks good. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Izu's Demonic Armor (ready for consideration)
Page 1 of 1