Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) I_vote_lcapOelandra Sinclair (Ready) I_voting_barOelandra Sinclair (Ready) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) I_vote_lcapOelandra Sinclair (Ready) I_voting_barOelandra Sinclair (Ready) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Empty
PostSubject: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Oelandra Sinclair
True Age: 22
Sex: Female
Personality: Oelandra is a creative, passionate young woman who believes in her ideals fiercely. She holds her values out against the world and ignores institutionalized law and due process. Despite this confidence on the surface, she harbors love, sorrow, and sorrow due to her ability to love another. On nights when she isn’t involved in fulfilling a contract she will be found trying to drown her sorrows in wine and liquor or at her brother’s side. The alcohol has very little effect, resulting in her getting angry and frustrated until the next time she sees her brother, Kaylin.

Oelandra is a mercenary vigilante that prefers working solo unless a plan calls for multiple players. She does not hold any interest in maintaining a steady lifestyle, preferring to keep her life on the move, though she always has a home to return to. She has passed through many cities earning currency through various assignments. She takes so much pride in her work that she has become one of the very best, and she often takes pleasure in giving otherwise frowned-upon and dastardly activities names and titles that sound like legitimate occupations. She has done jobs ranging from acquisition and re-allocation of goods, documents, and resources, law enforcement, collecting donations from charitable citizens, testing security systems and features, surveying landscapes and architecture, demolition, and arranging funerals. The list is quite long, and she receives top-dollar because she gets the job done right every time. The only way her peers can tell something was her work is by seeing that it was done without flaw, without trace, and without inflicting unnecessary harm. She runs her own protection agency, though it has no official office and sometimes she provides her own expert opinion on who deserves a death sentencing.

Oelandra loathes anyone who takes pleasure in blood, suffering, and unnecessary confrontation. She also hates it when someone tries to stick up for her or protect her. She believes she is always willing and capable of dealing with the coming consequences of any action and decision.

Contracts come and go at her choice, not her clients’. She never tolerates someone else trying to push her around and will answer with a swift, harsh, and inevitably painful response; possibly even death if they push hard enough. Despite being relatively young, she can be quite stony and unyielding. She has vowed to herself that she would kill or destroy anything that could be used to force her to cooperate, though she knows that in one case that simply will not be true.

Oelandra has a little brother, Kaylin. He is sick with a fatal, slowly progressing disease that eats away at his heart and lungs. No option of transplant is available and his medicine is rare and very expensive. The disease can only be controlled and the pain numbed, but it cannot be cured. He is the reason that she chooses the tasks that fit her standards and she keeps him a secret from the world to keep them safe. She curses herself every night for her ability to heal herself, but being helpless for her brother. He is the one person she would readily give her life for to ensure that he would live. Every whimper that escapes him is like a knife to her heart, but she refuses to leave him.

Her life, as it stands, is a very solitary and deadly place to live. She trusts few and distrusts many. She greatly enjoys the company of one young man named Dorian, who is like an uncle to Kaylin. He helps Oelandra pay for medicine and he often brings gifts, helping take the boy’s mind off of his illness and his own sister’s suffering at his ailing health.

She is the best in the mercenary world and she knows it, but there are many who would do anything and everything to kill her and claim her spot on the ladder. Several peers have learned the hard way that she is not a pushover, and after the fourth attempt on her life, no one seems to be dumb enough, or ambitious enough, to try again. Her greatest fear is that the CASI will somehow find out about the Demon Contract and label her a sympathizer. She is afraid to love, but she cannot help it.

Likes: Hunting wrong-doers, retribution, Darkness, Irony, Dorian
Fears: Loving, dying, Coalition Against Spiritual Interference discovering her contract

Character Appearance

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 140
Physical Traits: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Fantas10
Oelandra stands at 5’9” and has midnight-black shoulder-length hair and slight, epicanthic eyes that frame dark green irises. Her voice is full and smooth and beautiful to hear, though it rarely says many things that match such a description. Her skin is mostly smooth, unscarred. She is slim, but well-toned and she clothes herself in fitted leather that is stitch together in various places to allow her free movement, almost as if she wore nothing at all. The leather is mottled gray, enabling her to utilize the cover of night and shadows more effectively than someone dressed in black. She wears bracers on her forearms over metal-studded hand gauntlets. Her top has a design on it that looks like a crest of seal, but underneath the shirt a set of intricate tattoos reaches from her right shoulder to the angle of her jaw and temporal bone. She gained these tattoos to symbolize the bond of her Demon Contract.

Tucked to her low back are a pair of Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistols, each loaded with a full clip of seven .440 Cor-bon cartridges, with 8 spare clips. Two clips rest on her left shoulder while the rest are spread in pockets or belt. At her right shoulder and strapped to her forearms are sets of three knives each. Along her thighs in the front and side are sets of three knives, and on her lower shins are two sets of three knives each. She has a last knife with a demon-head handle and handguard. The blade is about one foot in length, the first four inches of it are serrated while the last eight are smooth. In her possession are 34 knives kept in snug, leather sheaths that pad the metal to eliminate noise.

She also wears a utility belt. In it she keeps a lighter and a pack of cigarettes that never seems to empty, six more spare clips, and a small, sturdy grappling hook and mini-launcher to help her scale walls, and some short-term medical supplies for patch work in the field. She sometimes carries CASI gear with her, but not always.

Clothing: See above
Accessories:
Here

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Oelandra’s fighting style is stealthy, smooth, and elegant, like a shadowy dancer, but her strikes and attacks are solid and her feints are quick and difficult to read. She specializes in precision strikes to vulnerable or exploitable areas or weaknesses to disable and even kill the more skilled opponents that won't be dispatched easily.

She is a natural with weapons and combat but prefers to remain unknown except for a signature, usually a black rose to symbolize rebirth from oblivion. Her skills in diplomacy are capable of diffusing situations, but usually she just uses it to get enemies to lower their guard so she can strike.
Strengths: Melee combat, Projectile combat, Precision strikes, Agility/dexterity, Healing/Regeneration, Endurance, Diplomacy
Weaknesses: Kaylin, Brute strength, Sense of teamwork, Temper, Reiatsu Sensing (she can only judge the amount, not the nature)

Abilities & Weapons

Oelandra possesses a Demon Contract that she acquired during her teenage years. Fully bound to it, she coexists in a symbiotic relationship with a demon, providing him a home and hiding place, and her with great power.

The Demon Contract has no set form, but Oelandra likes to keep it around her neck in the form of a necklace with a black precious gem pendant. Rare and unidentified, of course.

Primary Stage
Name: Diabolum Iures (Demon by Sworn Oath):
Effect:
Oelandra is healed by Everto Pactum as it absorbs energy from the environment and other necessary resources to keep her healthy and in her prime, and she has stopped aging. The energy can only be used to heal her injuries and illnesses when they appear and it cannot store an “emergency reserve,” meaning that the flow she receives is all she gets. In the human world she heals much more quickly than a human, but in more energy-rich environments or situations, her body can heal in half the time. Her body will heal perfectly, even to the point re-growing limbs, though reforming bone, muscle, skin, nerves, circulation, cartilage, ligaments, etc. will take longer than it would were the limb still attached.

Human World healing time
Soft Tissue injury (avulsions, contusions, lacerations, punctures, abrasions, burns): 1 post (2 posts for severe or widespread burns)
Musculoskeletal injuries (fractures, sprains, tears, etc.): 2-3 posts, depending on severity
Damaged organs: 2 posts, 3 for liver or heart damage.
Brain damage: 4 posts, most issues solved by 2nd post, except for headaches and memory issues in the 4th post.
Severed limbs: 4 posts, 5 if there is more than one severed part.
Contaminants (poisons, toxins, alcohol, drugs, radiation, cigarettes etc.): Effects wear off in 1 post, 2 if effects are severe.

This ability works as a triage would in a disaster zone. The vital areas are fixed first, important second, and Demon Contract will take care of the others in similar fashion. It can heal multiple injuries at once, but it will concentrate mostly on the vitals. This ability is capable of causing an amputation to grow back, and it will be unblemished. It is even capable of repairing brain damage, though that takes a much, much longer time to fix than all the other injuries. Substances and effects provided from items like cigarettes and alcohol have little influence on her as Diabolum Iures removes those substances from her body very quickly.

If Oelandra sustains enough damage that may be enough to kill most individuals, her body will attempt to enter a coma-like state of hibernation where all her life signs and metabolism are suppressed so much that her heart rate is slowed to just 1 beat per minute. She will, essentially, appear to be dead while the Demon Contract works to repair her body enough that she can function adequately to move. When vital functions are restored, healing occurs while awake and asleep, though faster in sleep. The process, from hibernation, takes about two days to occur in the Human World, 1 day in the spiritual realms.

The disadvantage to this ability is that she can be killed multiple times and she is also incapable of escape while in this state. If she is captured and restrained, someone could simply wait until she wakes up each time and kill her over and over and over again in various painful, torturous ways. If she is a captured prisoner, she can be brutalized nearly to the point of death for hours, and then the interrogators can come back and start over again while she has full stamina just a day or two later.

This ability does not apply to hunger or water - she still needs nourishment since she is an exothermic creature like every other warm-blooded character. She is the ideal human specimen for most tests and experiments. Currently, only a select few know about this ability in the upper echelon of CASI.

Name: Regimen Lux Lucis (Guiding Light)
Effect:
The ability to spit blue fire is more of a scare tactic or distraction than anything else. The fire is completely harmless, but it is very impressive, scary-looking, and brighter and more stunning than the high-beams of a car, destroying an opponent’s night vision and giving her the opportunity to not only get away, but also to bolster her reputation. The flames stick to what they land on and produce a massive amount of smoke, but do not burn. The flames last for about an hour, but only a few moments' distraction is all she needs.

The length of duration depends on what the flames latch onto. When free in the air, it is as quick as a fire-breather at a festival - just bigger and brighter and bluer. If it attaches to a living object, the flames go out toward the end of the target's first post and their sight should fall back into normal parameters at the start of the second post. If she attaches the flames to an inanimate object that cannot suppress the flame like a living target can, they can last for two posts, making it a good trail marker for allies following her somewhere while she scouts ahead.

It costs her the ability to taste food for about a week. Having a sweet tooth, it makes for a very long week. She has no idea why it is one of her abilities, but her Demon Contract seems to have an amazingly abstruse sense of humor.

Name: Iurisdictio (Administration of Justice)
Effect:
This ability allows her to look at any person and see their transgressions and crimes in a circling halo above their head, as well as their acts of goodness, nobility, and charity. Like a scale, these acts weigh against each other, influencing Oelandra’s urge to kill or maim someone according to proper punishment for the crime(s). If the scale weighs enough to the evil side, it is very difficult for her to suppress the urge, and sometimes she needs help from comrades to restrain her.

The benefit is that this ability helps her figure out who is truthful and sincere and who is lying and deceitful. She knows when someone lies because the lie is an added piece to the scale right before her eyes.

Crimes that are considered heavy enough to tip the scale to evil are violent crimes, murder in cold blood and crimes of blackmail or coercion – otherwise the person is safe and nothing more than a nuisance as far as this ability is concerned, and she usually pays it little mind except as future leverage on someone.

Final Stage

Name: Ex eos, Ex mens (Out of sight, Out of mind)
Effect:
Initiated by this incantation, this is the greatest ability of the Demon Contract. Oelandra’s body and sound are all muted and rendered invisible. She could walk right by without being detected. She has no scent, shadow, or footsteps and her reiatsu is undetectable - the only way she can be caught is if there is a device that tracks spiritual energy, as it will see a void of nothing where she stands. It doesn’t seem to aide her other capabilities beyond what she has trained them up to be. This ability enables her to bypass alarms such as motion detectors and even heat sensors. It's almost as if she isn't even there.

She may be as close to being not-there as someone can be, but if another knows to look specifically for signs of her passage the chances of being found increase. If Oelandra influences an object into causing a noise, such as bumping it or picking it up and tossing it around, people will hear it. Someone might overlook it if they have a cat or are distracted, but if someone investigates she will need to tread carefully to avoid detection and hope she doesn't hit her limit. With care and diligence, though, she can move and conduct herself without being detected.

Oelandra cannot attack in this form, though she can certainly block an oncoming attack. When she makes contact in a combative manner or needs to attack, Ex Eos, Ex Mens stops functioning so she can concentrate on defense and agility. This ability can only be used once per thread for 3 posts with a two post cooldown.

Name: Demonic Prowess
Effect:
Paimon lends Oelandra some of his physical demonic capabilities regarding strength, speed, stamina and power. While Paimon’s added capabilities may not be elite among demons, when coupled with Oelandra’s abilities she becomes a force to be reckoned with.

This is primarily a last resort when Oelandra is cornered and unable to escape when all other skills fail. Paimon offers a direct flood of power to capacity to enhance her capabilities in an effort to overwhelm an opponent for either victory or escape. At the very least, the acute burst of power should give her a surprise advantage. If she is a tier 2-5 she will be on par with a 1-5 character at standard /unreleased level.

This cannot be coupled with Ex Eos, Ex Mens when it comes to attack or defense. The only way those two abilities can work together is speed, mainly to travel or run away. The effect on all stats is a five tier jump in power for a maximum of four of her posts. Oelandra will be extremely tired, as she handled the absolute maximum power she could at the time. She might be able to drunkenly walk a short distance to shelter and pass out, but she will be in no shape to defend herself if she is tracked. Regardless of how long she uses this Prowess, she will be very tired after and will need a day to rest (four to six posts while strictly role-playing recovery or out for the full thread). This ability can only be used once per thread.

There will be a time, one day, when Oelandra will be powerful enough that she will not need the benefits of this ability. As she gets closer and closer to realizing her full potential the effects will gradually become less dramatic and it will eventually become just a burst of energy, almost like a second wind, or she can use it to give one solid attack. Paimon gives her his power to guarantee he has a place to hide for just a little longer than if he didn't help. The benefits of this ability cannot exceed tier 1-1.

boosts: Stats x3

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance:
Tear-drop onyx pendant
Powers:
Highly dense necklace and pendant that obeys Oelandra’s will, enabling her to harden it in any way, shape, or form in a small fraction of a second. It can be used as full or partial body armor, tool, weapon, or it can even be used to crush an opponent or part of an opponent, or potentially disarm them by binding their weapon to her grip. Its hardness and durability can far surpass that of steel or diamond, but she is capable of making it as movable as water. The pendant is an extremely dense collection of reiatsu and pressure so strong that it cannot be crushed or pierced.

Name: Umbra Tripudio (Shadow Dance)
Effect:
This ability is available only when she wears the Demon Contract as a pendant. Due to the density of the reiatsu, the pendant enables Oelandra to meld with darkness and travel it as a shark swimming beneath the surface of water, invisible and unpredictable. She is able to strike, but only if she materializes outside the bounds of the shadow to deliver a solid blow. This is a very handy tool to run away, but it requires shadows for her to travel. She can jump a maximum of 50 feet to another shadow. Beyond that range she will become visible.

Inside the shadows are realms of shadow thick with spiritual particles that Oelandra can enter and exit freely. She knows she is not the only person who can do it, and so she is vigilant and careful for others who may pose a danger. If she is in the realm with nowhere to exit, she is stuck until she finds a way out through a portal to a location she does not know in advance. These portals are random, few, and far between and they do not stay in one place.

Oelandra is not able to stay there indefinitely, however. If she stays in the shadow realm for more than two to three posts she will start to be absorbed by the shadows and she risks losing her body. This absorption process takes about one post, completing itself at the start of the second absorption post (It'll be a short one). If she is cornered, she will have no way to call for help and her only recourse is to leap out the way she came. This requires a one post cooldown for every two posts she is in the shadow to guarantee her body is strong enough to withstand the absorptive properties of the shadows.

Name: Animus Loricatus (Soul Armor)
Effect:
The necklace spreads over her body as a sleek, skin-tight body armor. Her eyes turn to varying shades of blue that fluctuate as a candle flame. This armor can provide excellent protection from most attacks, but begins to chip away and weaken at the end of the 2nd post. During the 3rd post it is no stronger than a normal medieval suit of armor and is really only good against glancing blows rather than a full on direct hit. When the armor breaks, she is vulnerable to cutting where skin is exposed.

Oelandra can still be thrown around and kept busy or preoccupied, as her size and weight do not change, nor does her physical strength increase. She is still vulnerable to phenomena like concussions, so she is not like a juggernaut. She can maintain this protection for about an hour (3 post max, with 2 post cooldown), but she rarely uses it longer than a few minutes.

Name: Animus Telum (Soul Weapon)
Effect:
The necklace can be manipulated into a weapon or a tool. By itself, it takes the shape of Oelandra’s preferred hand-weapon, a long knife, but, stemming from its malleability at her control, it can stretch and cover any potential weapon and make it indestructible and supremely sharp, able to withstand zanpakutoh and other modes of spiritual attack.

The cost for this is the body armor. Oelandra must abandon her defense in order to initiate an offense, for it cannot cover both her and a weapon completely. She can cover about half of her body while using it to cover an item the size of a large war axe, which she conveniently learned when she killed a mercenary trying to make a name for himself. His war axe, a large Ono nearly the height of a man, is currently mounted on her wall. (3 post max, 1 post cooldown)

Boosts:
Passive boosts - Endurance x3, Durability x3, Defense x3, Attack x3, Reiatsu x3

Back Drop:

Background:
Oelandra was a child-prodigy when she was young with a wide array of paths open to her. Everything came as easily as breathing came to anyone else. Her skills in math, dance, music, song, acting, language, science, gymnastics, diplomacy, artistry, and many other skills that most children didn’t try out for several years yet were cultivated strongly and quickly. Her intuitive skills, visual, mental, and physical memory and ability to think in an abstract manner were so impressive that all of her teachers called her ‘gifted.’

She could also see things that others could not when she was only an infant, but they didn’t go away as time grew on. Some scared her, some played with her, and some simply ignored her. They never harmed her or threatened her, but some were more ornery than others, and she saw several men and women in black robes patrolling the cities throughout her time as a child.

When she was ten years old and Kaylin was born, their father left without a trace. They had no idea where he went or why, there had been no indication. She knew it couldn’t have been mother or brother because he was thrilled about his family and she could always tell when he was lying. He simply vanished. It was almost as if one of the ghosts she saw simply took him by the hand and spirited him away. That had to be it, but she had no way of finding out. As a result, she began to ignore the spirits, even spurned a few to the point that they gave up trying to know her. Some expressed understanding and meant to return, but others simply left, like her father. All she had was the family she had left.

When she turned fifteen, she encountered a ghost that wouldn’t leave her alone. It was frightfully aggressive. It had a plain white mask with horns and a crest like a triceratops. It was purple and red in color, a quadruped, and its tail was only just shorter than its body. It looked emaciated and sickly. She ran.

Stunned and frightened, Oelandra finally turned around and began to fight it, but lost and was killed. It had been the first hollow she had encountered. Her blood splashed against the walls of the alley and lost an arm to the creature, and she had several broken bones and a massive puncture through her sternum from one of its horns. She had been saved from being eaten by a black-robed man who charged it from around the corner and killed it. He had stood over her body for almost half a day waiting for her soul to depart from her body, but it did not. She saw him pull out a cellular phone with a confused look and talk to someone on the other side, then he left.

She lay there for several hours, dead but not departed, but then the unthinkable happened. She woke up.

Oelandra sat up with a start and slammed her head into a doctor that hovered above her checking her vital signs. Without noticing that she had probably broken his nose, she found that her bones had been healed, her chest made whole again, and her arm had grown back completely. She was horrified and stunned at first, but then everything came back to her in a huge rush, as if recalling a dream (RP Sample).

Oelandra gripped her head with her good hand as if she had a headache. She ached all over and she was still covered in dried blood. Her long-sleeved shirt was torn up and missing a sleeve and her jeans were so rigid they were like a shell. Somehow, she seemed to know her arm growing back was normal, and she knew it was helped by ‘spirit particles.’ What she was surprised by was the quickness, under an hour, but then she remembered the robed man with the phone from before. The spirit particles that he naturally shed, along with the ones that dissipated with the monster’s body, must have aided this process along with a hefty boost. Injuries extensive as hers should have taken a day to fix. She didn’t know how she knew that with such certainty, but she had her arm back.

She was brought out of her thoughts by a sputtering noise coming from an astounded doctor. He recoiled from her when she looked at him, then stumbled out of the ward, calling for a nurse shouting that 316 was alive. He cried out that they should call the director, the security, and government.

It was that last that really caught her attention, so she ran, leaping through a window and landing with a thud three floors below. She suffered no injuries from the fall because she was covered in a black film, but she did leave a large indent where she landed. She leapt into the trees in two bounds, and she was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About a day later, Oelandra returned home at dusk. The door was ajar and all of the lights were off. It was eerily quiet. Kaylin, normally running all over the place with enough energy to try the patience of a saint, was nowhere to be seen or heard. She didn’t like the foreboding that settled in her gut, constricting her abdomen with an iron grip. Cautiously, she walked into the house.

Moving around the corner into the kitchen, she saw nothing out of the ordinary. She progressed beyond the island to the stairs, not bothering to check the other rooms. They seem to threaten her the way going to the top floor did. Step by step, she ascended the stairway and moved toward her brother’s room.

Empty.

When Oelandra stepped into the hallway, she heard a whimper from her mother’s room. She eased her way to the end of the corridor and peeked into the room through the open door. Her mother was face up on the bed, sleeping, but Kaylin was at her side, shaking her as if he wanted her to wake up. Their mother never ignored them when they needed her.

Suddenly, Oelandra knew her mother was not sleeping. She walked in and said her brother’s name, then told him she would take care of him.

Over the next three years, Oelandra and Kaylin were taken in by an old man named Hideki, who treated them as his own, for he had lost a son and a daughter long ago. Knowing they would leave soon, he began saving funds and inventory for them to live on. He paid for their passage to New York, and helped them find a place to live, a small abandoned warehouse. He asked them if they would go back to Japan with him, but Oelandra declined. She still misses the man to this day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oelandra, now eighteen, was taking care of Kaylin. She began smoking and met a young man named Dorian, a martial artist, by day. He was something else by night, however, and that piqued her interest. He had an alias, The Rope, because his favorite weapons always involved a line of some kind. He was a mercenary that could be hired to do an array of jobs, specializing in one or two things and skill in all others.

By this time she had plenty of opportunity to explore her new abilities and figure out how to use them and to what ends. She went out every night after tucking Kaylin in to roam the streets and practice. All of her physical abilities were enhanced and her senses and thoughts were sharper, clearer. She learned that she could not only cover herself in a protective sheath, but she also could become about as close to invisible as one could get, with barely a ripple to give her away as she moved. She tested this ability on several police, and noticed that even though she could hear herself making noise, they seemed to be unable to detect her, though dogs seemed to get upset when she was invisible around them. She also found that the protective sheath could be manipulated into other forms, and there seemed to be no limit to its use except for the area that it could cover. No matter how thin it stretched, there was no way to break through it. She could not cover herself AND use it as a separate weapon, though it made her punches and kicks harder and people tended to hurt their limbs by striking her tough second skin.

Her favorite, ability, though, was being able to spew forth blue fire. At least, it was her favorite until she realized she couldn’t taste any of her food. It was good to scare people away, but it did nothing to hurt them. When she got a hang of the skills, she asked Dorian to take her as an apprentice and teach her all he knew about the tricks of the trade, aspects of the job, and how to be a mercenary. He didn’t know that he was teaching the greatest merc he would ever meet, or he would have taught her sooner.

Side Notes:

RP Sample:
...After her body had simply stopped living, she had been pulled out of it and into a different realm, and her body was whole. Everything around her was white except for a desk and three doors. The one stood right before her, made of stone. It seemed to be the gateway to go to the two doors beyond. The right door was plain and wooden and the left seemed to be made of pure gold with an intricate design of the sun and runes on it. She tried to walk around the ugly stone door to admire the golden door, but found that she could not. Even though she could see no walls, something kept her from walking anywhere beyond the stone door

“Hello, my dear Oelandra.”

A man stood to her left wearing a suit of pure white, with a white tie, belt, and shoes, but his eyes were yellow and his pupils were slit like a snake, but horizontally so. He had an effeminate face, and his devilish smile revealed two rows white teeth. His bronze skin to stood out in contrast to all the white as he walked forward and stopped exactly twelve inches away from her, toe to toe.

“I think you may wish to know about this place before you make any decisions.”

He turned to face the stone door, mimicking her, “This door is the gateway to a pact that will grant you great power. Walk through this stone door, and you agree to hear my proposition. Decline, and your spirit will be allowed to move on.”

After a moment, she simply nodded that she would be willing to hear him and they walked through the stone door. Oelandra absently noted an ornate crown sitting on the desk.

“Excellent!” he exclaimed as he picked up his crown and spun it in his hands.

“I am the demon Paimon, and I believe you might already know of me. Now I give you my proposal. I am willing to grant you all of my abilities if you will be my host. It’s a symbiotic cooperation for us. I have already chosen you as my vessel, but the ultimate decision is yours. Let’s think about it for only just a moment. As of the point in your life before you died, you have only realized less than half of your own natural potential, already surpassing that of most humans, but now you’re dead. You can choose heaven, or you can go back to your body and live on to help your brother grow. You search for your father. You can change the world for the better...”

Oelandra though on this for a long time, “How do I know this isn’t a scam?”

Paimon’s expression changed from that of fond and friendly to one of utter seriousness, “There is a heavy price to pay, but I am not allowed to tell you, or I would. I asked you to come into my home and you obliged. I am required, in turn, to answer your question truthfully.”

Oelandra was unsatisfied with his answer and seemed inclined to disagree, but Paimon sensed her apprehension and continued, “I am not permitted to ever tell you the price by some sort of Geas, but grave events will come to pass if you choose to die completely, here and now. I am a teacher and keeper of all things philosophical, scientific, and secret. I can reveal to you the secrets of the Earth and beyond. I can tell you what the mind is and how it works so that you can use it to greater potential. I originally could only bind others to a conjurers will, but I have found a loophole. If you choose to bind with me, my knowledge will be yours, and yours will be mine. I know you will not forsake it and try to destroy the world. We will be inseparable and I cannot be summoned to reveal secrets or destroy the will of others. My... Overlord... has forsaken me for reasons that are a mystery, and I would much prefer to avoid being so vulnerable now that I no longer have that measure of protection.”

Oelandra thought the matters through. If her knowledge of history served her correctly, Paimon was the most obedient and favored King of Hell by Lucifer. He had hundreds of legions at his disposal. And he had been forsaken. Whatever had happened had to have been drastic.

“I believe that it may have been Alastor, Armaros, and possibly a few others, judging by where your thoughts are going. Kimaris, Heaven help him, managed to warn me and I fled. I don’t have many friends in Hell. Whatever they’ve done, I can’t undo it. I believe Algaliarept and Satanachia may also have some part in this. Bastards.”

Paimon sounded truly bitter with that last statement.

Oelandra raised her chin resolutely, “Okay, I’ll do it. Maybe we’ll find a way to fix whatever happened down there.”

“Unlikely, gir-.”

“Oelandra.” Her tone brooked no negotiation.

“...Oelandra,” The demon King replied with an approving smile.

“To choose to bind with me, go through the wooden door and back to your body. To stay the course and go to paradise, please choose the golden door. I’m not accepting your answer yet, but I want you to sit and think about your decision. The life you will lead from now on won’t necessarily be happy or easy.”

He motioned to the chair behind his desk, and then disappeared, “Say my name when you are ready, and I will come.”

Oelandra explored the space and when she was satisfied, she settled into the chair and opened a book.

Inside the book were written accounts of Paimon’s struggle and of encounters with humans. It appeared that the Demon King did not like his life. He did not like being pulled from his palace without notice. At one point, he had even tried to write down what the price for binding would be were he to bind with a human, but it was somehow erased and blurred, as if it happened all on its own. The general gist of the chapter was that he didn’t like his life, though he stayed obedient to Lucifer.

After a few pages she came to a new section and found accounts of others that had been faced with her decision. Only one, among dozens, chose to bind with Paimon, and at first his entries were promising, but then his messages became sad and depressed. There were still some happy moments, but the feeling it left with her was that this agreement would be a heavier burden than she could imagine. He had lived for over two hundred years, and his name was Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus, or Octavian, the emperor who had brought about the Pax Romana, who had persuaded the warlike Roman people that they did not need the absence of powerful enemies to have peace. He lived beyond his reign, pulling strings from behind until he finally died. Then she read the accounts of what happened when the others had decided to withhold their consent.

One man many years ago had denied his contract, and shortly afterward a large war erupted that killed eleven million people. An Irishman also denied Paimon and when the King was summoned by another being, the largest potato famine in Irish history came to pass. The famine caused them to seek refuge in the United States, but then they got drafted into a war happening over there. The disappearance of the Mayans in Central America, over half of the Crusades, even a shuttle mission into space back in the 1980’s by the Americans had been made to go wrong. The Yellow Emperor had learned how to unite all of ancient China and build the Great Wall of China at the cost of thousands of peasant lives. There were many other entries, but she could not read more.

When she had finished reading, she made her decision and spoke his name, “Paimon.”

The Demon King appeared, a solemn expression on his face. Obviously he had known she would read the book and truly grasp the gravity of this decision.

“I am ready to take this contract.”

“Very well.”

The Demon King burst into a mist that swarmed around Oelandra, settling into her body and melding with it. It felt as though every single cell of her body had now become saturated with Paimon’s abilities.

After a moment, Paimon reappeared, slightly fatigued, but none the worse for wear. “The Demon Contract is now fulfilled. Discover and use my abilities wisely, and keep in mind that every time you die, you will come back here so that I may observe what you have learned and tell you what you still must learn.”

Oelandra walked through the wooden door and was forcibly returned to her body.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
After her body had simply stopped living, she had been pulled out of it and into a different realm, and her body was whole. Everything around her was white except for a desk and three doors. The one stood right before her, made of stone. It seemed to be the gateway to go to the two doors beyond. The right door was plain and wooden and the left seemed to be made of pure gold with an intricate design of the sun and runes on it. She tried to walk around the ugly stone door to admire the golden door, but found that she could not. Even though she could see no walls, something kept her from walking anywhere beyond the stone door

“Hello, my dear Oelandra.”

A man stood to her left wearing a suit of pure white, with a white tie, belt, and shoes, but his eyes were yellow and his pupils were slit like a snake, but horizontally so. He had an effeminate face, and his devilish smile revealed two rows white teeth. His bronze skin to stood out in contrast to all the white as he walked forward and stopped exactly twelve inches away from her, toe to toe.

“I think you may wish to know about this place before you make any decisions.”

He turned to face the stone door, mimicking her, “This door is the gateway to a pact that will grant you great power. Walk through this stone door, and you agree to hear my proposition. Decline, and your spirit will be allowed to move on.”

After a moment, she simply nodded that she would be willing to hear him and they walked through the stone door. Oelandra absently noted an ornate crown sitting on the desk.

“Excellent!” he exclaimed as he picked up his crown and spun it in his hands.

“I am the demon Paimon, and I believe you might already know of me. Now I give you my proposal. I am willing to grant you all of my abilities if you will be my host. It’s a symbiotic cooperation for us. I have already chosen you as my vessel, but the ultimate decision is yours. Let’s think about it for only just a moment. As of the point in your life before you died, you have only realized less than half of your own natural potential, already surpassing that of most humans, but now you’re dead. You can choose heaven, or you can go back to your body and live on to help your brother grow. You search for your father. You can change the world for the better...”

Oelandra though on this for a long time, “How do I know this isn’t a scam?”

Paimon’s expression changed from that of fond and friendly to one of utter seriousness, “There is a heavy price to pay, but I am not allowed to tell you, or I would. I asked you to come into my home and you obliged. I am required, in turn, to answer your question truthfully.”

Oelandra was unsatisfied with his answer and seemed inclined to disagree, but Paimon sensed her apprehension and continued, “I am not permitted to ever tell you the price by some sort of Geas, but grave events will come to pass if you choose to die completely, here and now. I am a teacher and keeper of all things philosophical, scientific, and secret. I can reveal to you the secrets of the Earth and beyond. I can tell you what the mind is and how it works so that you can use it to greater potential. I originally could only bind others to a conjurers will, but I have found a loophole. If you choose to bind with me, my knowledge will be yours, and yours will be mine. I know you will not forsake it and try to destroy the world. We will be inseparable and I cannot be summoned to reveal secrets or destroy the will of others. My... Overlord... has forsaken me for reasons that are a mystery, and I would much prefer to avoid being so vulnerable now that I no longer have that measure of protection.”

Oelandra thought the matters through. If her knowledge of history served her correctly, Paimon was the most obedient and favored King of Hell by Lucifer. He had hundreds of legions at his disposal. And he had been forsaken. Whatever had happened had to have been drastic.

“I believe that it may have been Alastor, Armaros, and possibly a few others, judging by where your thoughts are going. Kimaris, Heaven help him, managed to warn me and I fled. I don’t have many friends in Hell. Whatever they’ve done, I can’t undo it. I believe Algaliarept and Satanachia may also have some part in this. Bastards.”

Paimon sounded truly bitter with that last statement.

Oelandra raised her chin resolutely, “Okay, I’ll do it. Maybe we’ll find a way to fix whatever happened down there.”

“Unlikely, gir-.”

“Oelandra.” Her tone brooked no negotiation.

“...Oelandra,” The demon King replied with an approving smile.

“To choose to bind with me, go through the wooden door and back to your body. To stay the course and go to paradise, please choose the golden door. I’m not accepting your answer yet, but I want you to sit and think about your decision. The life you will lead from now on won’t necessarily be happy or easy.”

He motioned to the chair behind his desk, and then disappeared, “Say my name when you are ready, and I will come.”

Oelandra explored the space and when she was satisfied, she settled into the chair and opened a book.

Inside the book were written accounts of Paimon’s struggle and of encounters with humans. It appeared that the Demon King did not like his life. He did not like being pulled from his palace without notice. At one point, he had even tried to write down what the price for binding would be were he to bind with a human, but it was somehow erased and blurred, as if it happened all on its own. The general gist of the chapter was that he didn’t like his life, though he stayed obedient to Lucifer.

After a few pages she came to a new section and found accounts of others that had been faced with her decision. Only one, among dozens, chose to bind with Paimon, and at first his entries were promising, but then his messages became sad and depressed. There were still some happy moments, but the feeling it left with her was that this agreement would be a heavier burden than she could imagine. He had lived for over two hundred years, and his name was Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus, or Octavian, the emperor who had brought about the Pax Romana, who had persuaded the warlike Roman people that they did not need the absence of powerful enemies to have peace. He lived beyond his reign, pulling strings from behind until he finally died. Then she read the accounts of what happened when the others had decided to withhold their consent.

One man many years ago had denied his contract, and shortly afterward a large war erupted that killed eleven million people. An Irishman also denied Paimon and when the King was summoned by another being, the largest potato famine in Irish history came to pass. The famine caused them to seek refuge in the United States, but then they got drafted into a war happening over there. The disappearance of the Mayans in Central America, over half of the Crusades, even a shuttle mission into space back in the 1980’s by the Americans had been made to go wrong. The Yellow Emperor had learned how to unite all of ancient China and build the Great Wall of China at the cost of thousands of peasant lives. There were many other entries, but she could not read more.

When she had finished reading, she made her decision and spoke his name, “Paimon.”

The Demon King appeared, a solemn expression on his face. Obviously he had known she would read the book and truly grasp the gravity of this decision.

“I am ready to take this contract.”

“Very well.”

The Demon King burst into a mist that swarmed around Oelandra, settling into her body and melding with it. It felt as though every single cell of her body had now become saturated with Paimon’s abilities.

After a moment, Paimon reappeared, slightly fatigued, but none the worse for wear. “The Demon Contract is now fulfilled. Discover and use my abilities wisely, and keep in mind that every time you die, you will come back here so that I may observe what you have learned and tell you what you still must learn.”

Oelandra walked through the wooden door and was forcibly returned to her body.

Last edited by Dorian Kaiser on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 pm

WARNING WARNING INTRUDER ALERT IMAGE INFRINGMENT!

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t885-sharu-kitsugi

o..o you trained her Dorian.. how couldz you forgetz that I has that image..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 am

So confused o.o ??
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 am

Do I need to create a new account for Oelandra? I think I missed that going through the rules >_< ;;;
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 am

Don't double post. We have a face claims board for pics. So that we avoid twins. Unless the first person doesn't mind. Sharu uses Revy, and that belongs to Rena, and she obviously minds. And no, one account, however many characters you can handle. Too much hassle for a one character one account thing.

There have been a lot of changes since your time.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 am

Ouch. I can take a hint.

I apologize for misunderstanding the rules.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm

App looks good tho :3
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Official check now.

First: Some of those equips need to be in equips board. For the pistols, you might want to check the Coalition's to kind of to see what I'm probably going to ask. They're in the Coalition Hierarchy. Rate of fire, and the speed of the bullet and if it does normal damage of a bullet or does it have a comparable strength to something in Bleach. The knives' toxin I'm denying right now. Nothing that paralyzes. Minor side effects at best. But those should also be in equips board. The Toxin antedote is fine. *Looks at Alexander Kerensky's antedote to one of his poisons.*

Second: I have no idea how any of those are weaknesses. Heck, those are more just simply her fears than anything and thus do not belong. The armor I need a description of, probably should also be in equips board. But it's not a strength, just an accessory or ability. You might want to check some accepted apps. for help on this section. Stealth is more for RPing, so really, only your stamina/durability are strengths as well as your healing ability.

Third: revive Oelandra from death Denied. Also, rules say that outside of events, you cannot be killed without your permission anyway. Everyone can die, even Seras and my Werewolf and Rui. It's just really hard to do so. I also need a healing rate on that ability. Might want to check out Seras Victoria in Accepted Humans and Rui Herutsu in Accepted Arrancar. Those two are the best on site, with Rui probably being the better in most aspects of it.

Diabolum Justicia: If used as an armor, I need a strength. But it must be cuttable still. If used as a weapon on the other hand, it can be as strong as a zanpakutou. She cannot be harmed while she has the protective barrier active Denied. If used as an armor, I also need a duration. Possibly a cooldown too.

To use the Demon Contract toward the goal of crushing an opponent, she must be in contact with them long enough for it to swarm over them. To crush a part of an opponent, she must sacrifice a piece of her armor. To engulf an entire opponent’s body she must sacrifice the entire armor. At her intention, it stiffens and renders the opponent immovable and then begins to constrict until any bones in the affected area are shattered. I'm gonna have to deny that entire paragraph. Especially since it looks like you can't even get out of it.

make it indestructible Just saying, but not true. Severe tier differences say otherwise.

Regimen Lux Lucis: How long does it last? It's not gonna last forever. And a cooldown too.

I must say...Iurisdictio completely messes up with my werewolf's spying on the Coalition, and is probably the ONLY form of mind reading that's allowable. I am impressed by this.

FullBring:

Umbra Tripudio: Max. Length of time you can stay in there, and a cooldown too.

Everything else is the exact same thing as what I've already said before, so refer to those.

That's it for me. I'm fairly surprised at the amount of edits needed considering Rena compared us several times...even called me you a few times.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 am

I... don't think you read all the abilities and powers completely through... You missed some sentences that dealt with limits and costs and disadvantages and failed to make some interconnections among the sections...

Did I offend you in some way? That last comment seems off.

I notice a lot of completed and approved application strengths and weaknesses aren't dissimilar to mine as far as what is roleplayed vs. non-roleplayed, and some of them only provide two each when the requirement is three. If it is such an important section I can't help but wonder why some of them fall short and pass and why I seem to get special scrutiny with that last sentence. Something is off with this.

I am not denying any edits you suggest, and you'll see I've made some where the details happened to be missing, but in some places you cited some details were not missing. In some places I'm still ironing out a couple of details as of the time of this post.

I'm just wondering at that last comment, mostly, as it strikes a really dissonant chord in me in that I truly just feel like someone just tried to trivialize me for no reason I could see. If you meant to offend, you succeeded. What relevance does you being compared to me have to this application? What relevance does you being compared to me have to me deciding to get back into roleplay and finding that I actually found a site I like and wanting to RP here, especially when I know and like a few of the regulars like Rena and Ty? Why is this comparison being factored in?

I couldn't care less about any comparisons others make between you and I, Jun. I like to write. I like to see others write. If I can make a thread with others, sweet. End of story. I realize you see mistakes. Mistakes are no big deal - they can be corrected easily enough by clicking "Edit" in the upper right corner. That doesn't mean such a condescending statement like the one you finished with has any relevance in this entire section of the site - and so the sentiments behind it really don't need to be included here because they won't help anyone with anything except for you and foolish pride. In my time as a staffer for RoTR I never made such a comment as that while checking applications because it is not appropriate and utterly irrelevant to the material at hand. Can we be objective, or at least civil, and leave pride at the door, please?

If I happen to not be welcome here, you could have saved a lot of time if you simply had come out and said it at the top of your post. I would very much like to write and RP here if I am welcome, and I can't tell you how thrilled I was to find this site, but experiencing condescension during preliminary edits is not conducive to feeling welcome.

Just to be clear, I am making a statement about your conduct, as it was disrespectful. I am not denying any appropriate, constructive criticisms about the application, and I am making appropriate changes or ironing out the rippling effect of certain changes that will soon be edited in. I made this statement here, instead of pm to you or to Rena, to make a point.

This could be an overreaction, for which I apologize, but that last comment: "I'm fairly surprised at the amount of edits needed considering Rena compared us several times...even called me you a few times," really doesn't sit well with me and is VERY unbecoming a staffer for an RP site. I just want to bite any problems like this in the butt as quick as possible and get them out of the way.

Last edited by Dorian Kaiser on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 am

x..x haaaa... I saw this coming.. *ish reserving right to second the app tho*
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

1. I read through them quite thoroughly. No where did I see on some actual limits. Lasts an hour? How many rounds is that? Perhaps I should have asked that, my apologies. Cooldowns I didn't see anything in there about.

2. My last comment was just me being surprised considering how much of a stickler I can be with abilities and strengths/weaknesses, and the fact I was being compared to you a lot of times kind of made me expect the app. to fly by without any problems. Take no offense to it, it was not meant to offend or anything. For that I do apologize. Trust me when I say that if you weren't welcomed here, something would have already been done. No condencending or insult was meant at all by it, I'm really sorry you took it as such.

3. Speaking of strengths and weaknesses, you're not the only one having some problems. We are in the process of adding to the Creation Help for that section once other staff members actually comment on it to see if it's good or not. It is slightly better, but I would like to see either a strength moved to average, or something average moved to a weakness as those are mostly character flaws. Then it will be good I think.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Okay, I think I addressed most of the concerns so all that's left is to see if it's adequate. Sorry I got frustrated earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 pm

It's ok. It happens, and I'm glad we can get by it and still be good with each other.

Still kinda iffy on strengths/weaknesses, but only because sensing isn't that big of a weakness...but for being a mostly melee fighter once your ammo runs out, having strength as a weakness is kinda big...I'll accept it unless Rena doesn't agree.

Regimen Lux Lucis: Just need the time to be converted to number of posts. And a cooldown. Temporary blindness is kind of big. I'm also assuming it doesn't last very long too, so correct me if I'm wrong on that. Or just how long they are blinded until the person is used to the light or something of that nature.

Umbra Tripudio: The distance limit is good, and so is the fact she can't attack either. My problem with it is that it's a teleportation ability and something I call a "fazing" ability. I don't like that she can stay in shadows for half a day without risk, and I don't like that it doesn't have a cooldown. From what I can tell, she's untouchable until she decides to pop up and attack. Which is fine, it's just the length of time and that it is spammable that bothers me. From what I know of you, you wouldn't do that, but the potential is still there.

Final Form: The name is kind of decieving, it's the bankai equivalent, so boosts are up to x3. Hyper mode is the Segunda equivalent and that is allowable up to x4.

Ex eos, Ex mens: Include scent in there too, and it might be good for a once per thread, but for now it seems really underpowered to me, and even after that. The reason I think that is because of Bakudo 26: Kyokko. This is just a better version of that with a lesser time limit. A one post cooldown is enough of a limit for this, maybe two because your breathing and such can't be heard either. Only other limit I can think of that's kind of necessary is if you attack, you immediately go out of it, like Bakudo 26. But not a once per thread ordeal.

Wait a minute...the Demonic Prowess...kind of makes me think this is more of a hybrid of a Final Form and the Hyper Mode...like you should be getting actual tier increases on your physical ability similar to what My namesake does...He goes from a normal strength and speed specialist for his tier to suddenly matching captains without shikai active, and 1-2 to 1-3 tiered captains at that. His problem? He can only hold it for four posts. Is that kind of what you're thinking of? Just trying to clarify so that I know how to judge this.

Everything else is good. I'll check your equips board stuff if they haven't been yet once this app. is good and ready for a second.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Demonic Prowess - Yeah, I think that's kind of what I am aiming for, maybe a 0-5 or 0-4 lift in tier such as 3-4 to 2-4 or or 2-5? Or maybe similar to your character's if that is acceptable. I wasn't entirely sure how to describe that one

I think I covered the other points.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Umbra Tripudio: Not quite what I'm looking for, though it is good to know that her injury/possible death would be quick if she stays in it for too long. What I'm looking for is if she can stay in there for two posts, three posts, five posts, whatever, and then have to wait one, two, or three posts before she can do it again. Something like that. Sorry for being a real stickler on this particular one.

Everything else looks good, now lets work out that last and final piece.

Jun gets a six to seven tier increase. He's currently 2-3, but in his final form he gets 1-2 specialist in speed and a 1-3 specialist in strength. Keep in mind that is if they're normal and not in shikai or bankai or whatever equivalent. However, he can only hold it for four posts and then he's done, he might be concious but that's about it. When I edit him after Rena's training, if he goes up in tier, so will those, by the same amount he goes up in tier, up to 1-1 on both. Going any higher than that, to the point of matching org. leaders, I'm not even sure would be allowable, I would be pretty iffy on that, may have to talk to other staff to see what they think on that. What you said is exactly what Jun does, I just simply specified the exact tiers he goes up to, currently. It is fine, it's just considered a last resort type of thing I think. The biggest things is specifying how big of an increase to your physical ability you get via specifying the tiers or what you said in your comment, how long you can hold it, and specifying that you are done for the match, can't even move.

Does that help at all? Knowing what he has? I don't care if you use Jun's as a template or scale or base it off of him. In cases like this, I do point to other characters with similar stuff. Unfortunately, Jun is the only one that is like this.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Think I got it done
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm

First Approval. And I'll look at those equips if they haven't been looked at yet.

Tier: 2-1, only because I don't know you all that well.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey, I'm getting into the swing of things so 2-1 is fine by me =P
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Quote :
Going any higher than that, to the point of matching org. leaders, I'm not even sure would be allowable, I would be pretty iffy on that, may have to talk to other staff to see what they think on that.

Curbstomping the idea as it occurs.

Exceeding 1-1 is not going to happen. 0 is our highest tier and "currently" it is only for organization leaders. That "currently" is a huge iffy moment cuz I'm fairly certain we won't be approving 0 tiers for anything except leader positions.

Assuming this app gets a 2-1 your tier increase would put you at a 1-1. I would suggest making it last 4 of YOUR posts..just like Jun's human does.

... r.r ..and you two are so confused on why I think your similiar.. ..bwuahaha.. men can be so ignorant.. this is actually incredibly amusing for me right now.. the only real difference that I see is Jun's had more time with the current regime and rules. o..o.

>_< now lets get this thing rolling.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah, I didn't plan on exceeding 1-1. I'll add something in for that now
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm

._. i didn't realize there was a second page when I posted xDDDDDD

Second approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)   Oelandra Sinclair (Ready) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oelandra Sinclair (Ready)
Page 1 of 1