Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. I_vote_lcapCustom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. I_voting_barCustom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. I_vote_lcapCustom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. I_voting_barCustom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons.   Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 am

Name: Flame of a thousand dragons
Type: Hado
Number: Numberless
Incantation: By the flames of hell and the fires of the skies, the rage of the lord of death and the disdain of the king of the stars. Come forth from the shadows and do my bidding. Rain down upon the world your merciless wrath and burn away all that you see. Tear up the mountains, rip down the skies, and drain the oceans. Blacken the light and silence the screams in a thousand waves of hell.
Description: Upon completion of the incantation, fire appears, engulfing the casters left hand. The flames are blue and in the shape of a dragon. From there the kido is fired at the target, When fired, the blue dragons speeds at the target, still attached to the casters hand by a trail of blue flame. As the blue flame dragones head flies at the opponent, two more, smaller, red flame dragon heads appear and begin spiraling around the blue dragons head. Right before the dragons head hits the target, it splits into five different dragons heads, so there are now seven in total, two red, one blue, one green, one orange, one yellow, and one black. The heads swerve out to form a circle and come back in at the target like heat seeking missiles, or more like rieatsu seeking dragons heads. The resulting explosion is powerful enough to level everything, buildings, walls, armies, within three square miles.
Who can use it: It was designed by Kentori and only he knows it.
Character: Kentori Zaraki

Back to top Go down

Custom numberless hado. Flame of a thousand dragons.
Page 1 of 1