Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Where Gods have Fallen. I_vote_lcapWhere Gods have Fallen. I_voting_barWhere Gods have Fallen. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Where Gods have Fallen. I_vote_lcapWhere Gods have Fallen. I_voting_barWhere Gods have Fallen. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Where Gods have Fallen. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Where Gods have Fallen. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Where Gods have Fallen. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Where Gods have Fallen.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViBora
ViBora

Where Gods have Fallen. Empty
PostSubject: Where Gods have Fallen.   Where Gods have Fallen. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:02 pm

The hustle of the city of Cairo was in full swing today. The humans were busy with their day to day lives. The day was warm, sunny, slightly windy. A small form sat hovering above a busy street. To normal people she couldn't be seen and that's what she wanted.

ViBora was waiting for either a human to have enough spiritual pressure to see her or for a hollow to appear. She didn't care for which one all she wanted was food. The red headed arrancar sat with her zanpakuto in her lap, waiting. "Humans..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Where Gods have Fallen.   Where Gods have Fallen. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm

(OOC: Um...actually most people are aware of spirits and the like. Lets just say that they just don't care enough to bother you...yet?)

A four foot ten boy was walking around the vendors, who greeted him kindly, seeing if they had anything interesting for sale. The boy was dressed oddly. The blond was wearing a sky blue jacket with the zipper starting just above the stomach, allowing the flesh to be revealed. At about the hips on the tail of the jacket was a single silver ribbon in a wide loop. A blue hakama and socks and sandals rounded his outfit. Though it appeared to be a part of his outfit, when it was really a part of him as a hollow fragment, was a red and white lightning bolt shaped hair pin on his left side. His sword was also on his back.

Rui Herutsu, the renowned, though misleading, "God of Hueco Mundo" was enjoying his little walk through the market. He had noticed another arrancar just standing there, doing nothing. The crimson eyed boy was somewhat worried, but the woman hadn't done anything. Probably just feeling around, trying to find someone worthy to fight or eat. Rui kept his power under a very strict lock and key, making it impossible to sense his strength. Still, he kept a good lock on her, just in case she decided to target him for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: Where Gods have Fallen.   Where Gods have Fallen. EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Vi's senses tingled as she looked down, landing on a building overlooking the market. If she thought her uniform was odd in a place like this she was wrong. She spied a small boy wearing a hakama. Vi sniffed the air and frowned. "A Hollow.. but this one is different.." Her snake like eyes followed him as he walked around. During her training with Ryuu she hadn't met others besides Soran and she only recently met Angrim 'The King' and Buraga. She couldn't sense anything from the boy strength wise so she stood on the roof debating. Her hands caressing her zanpakuto's sheath. "Certainly strange..''
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Where Gods have Fallen.   Where Gods have Fallen. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:30 pm

(OOC: Please check my post in Intros/Farewells, I'm very sorry...it might be a good idea to start another thread while waiting for me to come back...)

Rui felt a chill go down his spine. Great. He felt her rest on top of a building, her eyes on him. It made the boy nervous, forcing his constant migraine to go up in intensity. But he still had control. Nervous because he had no hollow's hole...nervous because the warp in his spiritual pressure could leak out at any moment and give his identity away. Rui stopped and thought for a few minutes. He decided to see what she was up to. In one crack of sonido, far too fast for her to even track him, he appeared a good ten feet behind her.

"You know, I don't like being spied on, nee-chan. Any reason why you're here? Most humans are spiritually aware...they just don't care until you start blowing them up."
Rui had his hands behind his back, voice very much like a kid and rocking on his feet. Crimson eyes nice and wide, sparkling even, looking like a little brother that almost everyone would want to be their own. He only hoped she didn't attack him...he hated fighting, and she was a weakling compared to him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Gods have Fallen.   Where Gods have Fallen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Gods have Fallen.
Page 1 of 1