Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  I_vote_lcapThe Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  I_voting_barThe Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  I_vote_lcapThe Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  I_voting_barThe Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Walking casually across an empty house in the suburbs of Chicago, H rattled its bones amid a gust of wind. The eerie sound of death approached many civilian's ears as they would turn around only to witness a silver skull, hooded and quiet. Blood splattered the pavement, as a skeletal hand penetrated a woman's chest, her dog running away in terror as it barked loudly around the neighborhood. Withdrawing its hand swiftly, H walked along the side walk nonchalantly as if nothing had happened. To its right was a wood picket fence, painted white, and to H's left was a narrow one way street. The area was quiet now, the dog somewhere whimpering in a corner, and no witnesses of the woman's untimely death.

Walking along in its ragged cloak of brownish hues, H wiped its bloody hand across the fence as it left a red trail of fresh blood, crimson and shining in the sunlight. The time was one o'clock, PM and the temperature was nice, with little humidity. For once, H was blood thirsty, and particularly evil this fine day, as if the sunlight over head made the Sinner of Sloth worse than usual.

Leaving a scorched trail upon the cement sidewalk, the skeletal horror rattled as another gust came. The sinner's energy suppressed, and relaxed.

"What... a... fine... day... to... be... alive..." The living specter rambled, as it lightly stepped over a crack waiting to attract attention from someone, or someones.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Xull entered the human world decided to check out some of the cities he appeared above this place called Chicago,he crashed into a house on a narrow street as the remnants of the house fell around him as he stood back up and walked casually out of the now ruined house. as he walked into the street he noticed a dark specter out of the corner of his eye.

he turned but before he shot metallic spikes with metal tread attached to intangel his foe he notice the specter was indeed another sinner, he walk close to the other sinner looking down and the boney construct before him and spoke
"why are you..."
before he finished he notice the woman body behind him with a hole were here hart should be.
"i see may i join you in.. umm whatever this is??"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Chicago was nice this time of year. It had a deserved nickname of the Windy City, however the wind today was fresh and clean. It made the visit to this city a bit more bearable than some other sprawling metropolises. Tadatomo was walking around the city in casual t-shirt and stonewash jeans. He had enjoyed a hearty breakfast in his hotel, taken in the morning news, and set off exploring the city. He visited a few shops not buying anything, and continued his walk.

His walk was uneventful until he heard the unmistakable sound of a female screaming, then the scream being cut short. A dog was barking. Tadatomo stepped into a nearby telephone box and in an instant he stepped out in his white dobak and black tabi boots, leaped onto a nearby roof for a short cut, and travelled in the direction of the scream while suppressing his riatsu as a precaution.

When he got to the scene he assumed a vantage point from a nearby house. What Tadatomo saw was a gruesome scene. A woman lay dead on the sidewalk, hole in chest. Two hooded individuals stood over the body. There was something not right about this, however the right thing to do was to attempt to stop this before it got worse.

Tadatomo jumped down to the sidewalk behind the two figures.
"Identify yourselves, villains!" Tadatomo shouted, " And know that I will stop you from whatever evil purpose you are fulfilling!"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 am

Ashen Reinhart, a 6'1, brown haired, brown eyed vizard was walking across the roof tops of chicago, no real perpose in mine. Recent hollow activity in the area had required the attention of the gotei 13, but Ashen had arrived first at the orders of Bliss mcCloud, and killed everything. And now he was bored out of his mind, waiting for his flight to the next hollow hotspot. He was half tempted to just go by land but bliss assured him that airplanes were faster.

Ashen was not suppressing his reiatsu, hoping someone would decide to come fight him, but so far there was nothing. That was until he heard a scream, which was cut off as a dog barked wildly. The barking dag ran for its life, the sound becoming distant. Ashen Was on the scene in seconds, using shunpo to get him there. He arrived on the scene to find two cloaked figures, a corpse lying in a pool of blood, and a human that jumped down into the street.

The human spoke, telling them he was going to stop them. Not likely, in a 2 vs 1. He couldn't tell exact strengths, but eitherway the human was outnumbered, and doomed. So Ashen did the nice thing, having time to spare before his flight. He jumped from the building and landed with a noticable thump on the ground behind the two cloaked foes. He moved with intense speed, drawing his blades and aiming a cut to the back of the larger ones neck. Kicking off him, or the air if the guy moved, he flipped over the shorter one and brough down the katana in a vertical slash.

Ashen flipped away and landed next to the human. "2 on 1 doesn't seem fair, so i guess i'll step in."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:28 am

H sensed a spiritual energy in the area, a strong one at that, but H paid it no heed for the moment, as the skeleton was suddenly barraged by two people. The first to arrive on the seen was a tall one wearing a cloak. The tall individual reeked of sinner spiritual energy, but H did not care, as it rattled its bones beneath its robe. As the silver skeleton replied to its sinner counterpart, right before any one else arrived.

"I... do... this... as... it... was... her... time..." H spoke in its clattering voice, as it pointed to the dead woman nonchalantly. "For... what... it.. is... worth... you... may... join... me... on... my... walk... I... am... here... on... personal... business..." Before H could continue however, a human appeared in front of the two sinners. The new stranger also taller than the silver skeleton. Though as the flamboyant human began talking to the sinners as if they were common criminals, H laughed crazily, as it continued to sense the stronger power looming closer to the area.

"Identify... myself...? How... droll... how... boring... you... have... courage... or... perhaps... stupidity... but... either... way..." The five foot skeleton spoke calmly, as it did not grin from beneath its ragged hood.

Though, to H's disappointment the stronger energy signature finally came within combat distance. The short skeleton quickly jumping with a rush of speed, H, from beneath its filthy cloak, took off its left arm, the arm becoming a three foot double edged sword, with hilt and sharpened pummel. Wielding the sword, H appeared behind the taller sinner and parried the first blows of the new enemy's blades. H knew that the new tall stranger was slightly stronger, but nothing it could not handle.

Jumping foreword, H created a new identical arm, where its all arm was, the silver specter then created an identical sword to the one in its right hand.

Charging forward, H went low to the ground, striking once at the newcomer's (Ashen) knees, then with the left sword slash vertically upward from the groin area. If those failed, H would continue its barrage with a swift kick to the man's chest. H's entire body having the ability to burn and damage materials like a hollow's acidic touch, but stronger. The ability easily able to penetrate strong amounts of spiritual energy.

Backing up a few feet, H spoke in its voice at Xull, "It... would... seem... you've... been... dragged... into... this... my.. apology..."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 am

Xull didn't notice the blades in time thankfully his fellow sinner was much stronger and was able to deflect and counterattack. Xull was some what awestruck by his comrade movements, speed and strength.
the other sinner appoliased. Xull burst out in manic laughter
Xull spoke to H" why are you appolaising for hahaha, this mean we each have some to fight does it not? * turns to face the new apposition* i am XULL CATHULL i shall not let you leave her alive ."
with that xull focused on his human target.
xull removes his cloak to revile his gray-skin shines in after noon sun this is because under his flesh he is made of metal,his long purple hair , and his nuclear green eyes starring from behind his mas.
he charges at the human throwing punches that launch metal copies of his fists then draws his daggers. xull proceeds to swing left and right with his daggers , swings high and low at the same time tring to get his opponent of balance. Xull is not putting his all into these swings he is still concess of the other man that appered though smaller then him he is still biger and his riatsu is impressive.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh damn, Tadatomo thought, fully aware yet again of how much trouble his recklessness gets him into, I may have bitten of more than I can chew. He had just seen the shorter enemy join combat with the brown-haired youth, and both were fighting ferociously.

Then, before Tadatomo could take in any of the spectacle, the taller enemy had stripped off his cloak and rushed at him. Tadatomo was suddenly confronted with a befuddlement of fists, all made of some sort of metal and all aimed at his head and torso. Tadatomo used Afterimage to dodge one... two... three... CRACK! The fourth fist connected with his chest, winding him slightly.

Tadatomo had just enough time to draw Kurato when he was suddenly assailed with a pair of daggers from the tall and muscular enemy, who had closed the distance while he was staggered. Tadatomo just about parried the set of blows and slashed horizontally infront of him and back-flipped 20 ft back to gather himself and regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 am

As Ashen comes down for the first attack he's parried, met by fierce strength and speed. Thats interesting. The guy comes at him, slashing low, ashen jumps, kicks off the guys face, or the air if he moves. The skelatal figure slashes vertical towards his groin and Ashen barely blocks it with both blades, the force launches him up. Ashen flips back and lands in front of H. The guy kicks, Ashen blocks with his forarms which are protected by metal vambraces reinforce to witstand heavy blows.

The force of the kick launches him back, and he smashs into a wall, cracking it. He lets out a grunt, and starts to laugh. That was something else. He also notices his vambraces are burnt, with a footprint marking them. He was going to need to watch out for that. "Better watch yourself Red, these aren't normal guys." Ashen says, and looks at the closer one with a smile. "Live to fight, Fura Ana." He says, releasing his blades.

Ashen is now weilding a longsword and and dirk. His strength and speed double, and he gains a boost to some other things too. That should be enough to even the odds, speed wise. The guy was still stronger, but hopefully not by to much. Ashen lunged in cutting up and down in two quick strikes. He jumped and flipped over H, coming down behind him as his weapon became a greatsword, and he slashed down the guys back. His strength tripled when his blades changed form, but he lost some speed.

Ashen back peddled and let out a powerful burst of reiatsu as he slashed his blade at H. It would throw back H if it hit, and do some good damage. Now the fun begins.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

Rattling as each movement seemed to make noise, H stayed quiet as the enemy did not die quickly enough. The skeleton disappointed that the strong foe would not simply lay down and die. H flipping to the side as Ashen's foot came down missing the skeleton's face. The rush of air creating an eerie noise from the Sin of Sloth's silver bones. The skeleton smiling inside its deep mind as its kick made contact, H witnessing its foot print on the stranger's vambraces as he spoke a warning to the human.

"Fruitless... labors... stranger... helping... another... will... be... the... death... of... you... now... that... we... are... to... fight..." H chuckled from its skull, its toes touching the pavement which became scorched.

But as the tall man spoke his release, H laughed as it felt the upsurge of power, as it wriggled in its place. Hopping lightly as the stranger finished speaking, H watched as the man lounged with his new weapon pairing and increased speed. Not particularly caring to be hurt at that moment, H laughed evilly as the lounges went straight through the Sinner's body, and the chops doing nothing to the sinner damage wise. As H transformed its chest into its gaseous state and solidify, as the blades left H's body. The skeleton's cloak having fallen to the ground with a hole and slashes across it.

Though as H followed the man's spiritual energy, it looked above quickly, the stranger came bearing down with a new weapon, a great sword. Laughing even more loudly than before, H kicked off the pavement and surged forward towards Ashen, both three foot long swords in hand and struck once at the very tip of the two handed sword and another hit at the grip to wound Ashen's hand and push the large blade away. The two attacks coming at the same time from H.

The skeleton then would create an exact duplicate of itself behind Ashen in an instant after the swords made contact, the fake skeleton looking exactly like H, which would then strike at Ashen's back with a large spiked mace, the mace being four feet long, and each spike being about six inches long. If the attack missed, the duplicate skeleton would then launch a kick at Ashen's back knee, and shove its elbow, or at least try, into the tall man's lower spine. All the while, H, who would still be in front of Ashen would fire off two of its lower ribs as sharpened projectiles at bala speed at Ashen. Each lower rib being turned into a one foot sharpened spike with twice the hardness of a zanpaktou, but naturally formed.

If the projectiles where blocked they would transform into a very sticky liquid which would cause skin damage to take off whatever material it sticks to. The liquid being able to pierce spiritual energy, and cause burning effects.

Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Xull noticing the human skill decided to not hold back releasing his full powers the riatsu flowing out of him like a search light of black and red , he slowly approached the human,will approach Xull fires a volley of spikes at bala speed on contact will turn liquid like then harden to solid metal slowing down enemy movements, once 5 to 6 volleys have land towards his opponent. xull charges shooting metal like tenicals at the human swiping at his leg and his head and back with the 3 tenicals he had formed.
Xull then fires 3 set of 5 spikes at super fast speed if misses distroys the two houses behind him, Xull also set off 2 sets of the super speed spikes at Ashen trying to offer a distraction if hits does reasonable damaged due to speed fire but not explosion in any way.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Tadatomo saw the spikes coming towards him and set himself. He parried 3 of them and dodged another, but the other 2 hit him on the shoulder and knee. Rather than the piercing pain he expected, he was alarmed to see that the spikes that had hit him, along with the ones that he had parried, had turned into some sort of liquid on impact. More importantly the liquid was hardening into solid, weighing Tadatomo down. He could not afford to get hit by that attack again.

Using his remaining speed he jumped over the low tentacle, sliced the high one and ducked the body shot. Tadatomo whispered a word to Kurato and his blade obliged by glowing with light.
He then commenced his Lightslasher, sending 3 slashes at Xull. Each of these slashes would deal 1 cero damage if they hit. If they didn't, well, damn.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 am

(so i'm assuming the copy you made means you've halved your power appropraitly the way clones work. Hmmm, mister. yes i'm sure you remember that rule. Infact, i'm not entirely sure your able to do that... Its not in your app, and if its not in the app it can't be done. I may have to look at that, but for now i'll let you away with it.)

H came at Ashen, striking at his blade. He anticipated the attack at his hand and pulled back the blade to save his hand and block the attack, then spun and went low with the blade. Ashen sensed the presense to his back, expecting the taller sinner to be there, but it was a copy of the sinner. A spiked mace lashed down his arm, the spikes ripping his clothing and flesh as he dodged out of the way of the follow up. The ribs shot past, and likely into the other H.

Another spike shot, hitting him in the ribs. It came from the bigger one, and sparked Ashen's anger. His weapons shift into duel swords again, and they begin to buzz with Reiatsu as they become sharp enough to cut Most hierro, so they would leave marks, hopefully. He launched himself towards H Slashing high at the things head, then brough his sword around and at the sinners back. He dodged around H and shunpo'd right up to Xull with a nasty smile on his face.

Although Ashen was not aware of Xull's underskin of metal, any hit he landed would easily cut becuase of the ability he activated on his blades. Ashen didn't like poeple getting in on his fight, so he decided Xull needed a reason to not mess with him. He thrust his dagger with extreme force and speed, and slashed at xull's chest, brought the sword back at his arm, the drove the longsword at xulls right leg. He Kicked, aiming to push Xull towards tatatomo so the kid could get some hits in, then spun back to H. He shunpo'd away from Xull and prepared for H's retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Cackling loudly, as H witnessed its first blade strikes be deflected, only for the tall opponent to swirl around and be cut along his own arm, by H's manipulation copy. With an unseen smile, H rattled its bones as its ribs missed their target and plunged into the fake H, as the ribs turned into liquid and became the fake H's new pair of ribs. Looking at the enemy, H laughed as strikes were made against H's head and body, to no avail. As the strikes came H's solid body turned into its gaseous state, where the blades went right through, and no harm done. As the skull, and targeted parts solidified. Keeping its eyes on Ashen, H laughed loudly as the man disappeared and reappeared near Xull.

Quickly, H laughed again while it created more of its substance right in between Xull and Ashen, a wall of solid silver substance, that would be twice the strength of zanpaktou metal. The wall between the tall sinner and the tall enemy, taking the hits instead of H's ally, the wall being a fifteen foot wide, fifteen foot tall, and one foot thick. The wall having been able to be created instantly. Then manipulating the wall, H made the wall start bubbling as it transformed into fifteen one by one by one foot cubes of hardened substance. Then cubes then were manipulated into spikes and shot in Ashen's direction at bala speed, if they made contact they would turn into a liquid, and cause burning, and be very sticky, only being able to be taken off by causing skin damage or surface damage of some sort. The spikes would cause penetration damage, then liquefy.

H all the while rattled its bones, with its fake copy standing next to itself.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Xull attacks most missed, although xull managed to get a hit on Ashen on his shoulder, xull kinda pleased with himself and was surprised when a wall appeared in front of him blocking all of Ashen attacks, the wall was from H the other sinner xull was grateful

but by the time xull refocused on Tadatomo xull saw three beam of light coming at him the first one he dodged by cart wheeling to one side then twirling past the second one , only to be knock on his ass by the third one. xull stands back up and forms a suit of armor around his body, and form spikes on his arms xull raised his hands up and shot all 24 spike to land in a 20ft radius around Tadatomo if they hit they do bala worth of damage each.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Although pleased that he managed to connect with at least one of his attacks, Tadatomo was alarmed to see that his ally was targeted by both enemies. I'm gonna have to draw more fire in this fight, he thought, we can't let either of us get isolated. As he elaborated on that thought Tadatomo noticed the small matter of 24 spikes heading towards him, launched by Xull.

Tadatomo used a combination of dodges, parries and Afterimage to avoid 18 of them. As for the 6 that hit... very painful, not good to get hit by that anymore. The smoke cleared and he saw his target.

Tadatomo released 3 more slashes, high, low and middle. These need to hit! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2    The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen shall rise again.... 2v2
Page 1 of 1