Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Temida Xios I_vote_lcapTemida Xios I_voting_barTemida Xios I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Temida Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Temida Xios Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Temida Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Temida Xios Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Temida Xios Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Temida Xios Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Temida Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Temida Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Temida Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Temida Xios Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Temida Xios Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Temida Xios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Temida Xios TemidaBanner_zpsf1439554
Slate Blue
Theme Vid at top Very Happy
Alignment=Lawful Good
Nick: Xios Head
Tier:1-1
Organization:Individual
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name
Temida Xios
True Age
Sex
Male
Personality
Temida is the oldest member of his family, and cares for them greatly. He is a man who aspires to reach peak physical and mental condition. He has an enhanced memory and perception skills that help him with this, able to walk into a room and notice small details memorizing it greatly. Due to this he has jumped himself into the studies in the more spiritual side, a secret role model of his is in fact Kisuke Urahara. He read many books before the fall of the soul society and has a lot of it memorized from being an old captain in charge of intelligence.

He is a caring man, and at times will even break rules to protect Grainne or Diath, despite their higher rank. Funny enough in times not so formal in private with Grainne or Diath, he has a bad habit of treating them as younger siblings still, however in public he does call Grainee Captain Commander, and such. At times he does forget.

Temida has a nice sense of humor, always cracking small jokes or preforming minor magic tricks for fun. He gets bored often so he uses these tricks to fill his time up. Either that or practicing.
Fears
Anything bad happening to Grainne or Diath.

Character Appearance

Height
5'9
Weight
173lb
Physical Traits
Spoiler:

Clothing
refer to image above Picture Credited To Rase Very Happy
Accessories
Kolάro, Weighted Gear, Gyalia, Kidou Cards
Jigen Pasupoto
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style
Temida is one who loves to use Kenjutsu, so much as to develop his own style. However this does not mean he is bad at hand to hand combat. He takes a slight more instinctive approach on that end, using his sharpened claws almost like a wild cat. His kenjutsu is much more refined and elegant however.
Strengths
Temida has a massive amount of spiritual pressure, and with that he trained a lot in Kido, becoming a master at that. The rest of his Strenghts will be notified in “Spirit” animal section.
Weaknesses
Temida's body isn't well adopted to healing, his own rate being equal to a humans and all healing moves are cut in half in terms of effectiveness on him, including such as nanites. (so a move that could increase his healing 3x would only increase him 1.5x). On top of that, his own pain tolerance exceeds his durability. Making him very prone to going to far and ignoring to much. He can easily gain the result of Damage build up, to the point to where he becomes near self destructive if he goes all out. Cuts here and there would feel like nothing to him, but he is still a normal shinigami so they add up quickly causing him to ignore the high possibility of effects such as blood loss, or he may break his own arm thinking it isn't so damaged while blocking a powerful move. He also has completely sealed his zanpakuto and disposed of it, abandoning the shinigami tool of choice. Unfortunatly, despite his great speed and strength he has poor Stamina, tiring easier then average its best he keeps his battling to a minimum

Natural Abilities

Extreme Boost
Temida is well versed in spiritual pressure theory and even abandoned his zanpakuto to delve deeper into the power raw spiritual pressure has, as a result he not only unlocked a small potential in his spiritual pressure giving him the constant released state equivalent to shikai, but also further enhanced his own Xios bloodline, giving him some more feline like abilities.
Boosts: strength 3x speed 3x spiritual pressure 3x.

Kenjutsu Sword Style
Onitenshi_Ken-Ryū Kenjutsu
Anamorphic

Spirit Animal
Feline

Physiology

Minor Camouflage
Temida is able to actively hide every drop of his spiritual energy, however in doing so his spiritual energy can not regen. At the same time, he is actively able to make himself become invisible, however only when perfectly still. Illusion canceling Abilities can see through this.

Claw/Fang Retraction
Temida can turn his teeth into Feline like fangs, and his nails into claws, both are sharp as a sword and strong as Zan steel.

Enhanced Skills

1. Agility/Balance;Temida is very quick on his feet, not just speed but he is able to turn and avoid a barrage of attacks with fluid motion. This he doesn't have precognition, but he can react quickly to changes in the environment, at the same time he can hold a steady balance exceptionally well, dashing across a thin tight wire like it was a solid wide block. Knocking him down without him doing it on purpose deserves bragging rights.
  2. Flexibility; Temida's Skin is very elastic and his joins easy to go beyond normal in terms of flexibility. He can easily preform moves that someone such as Yourichi could. His physical capabilities are more various with all this. He can stay into almost any position without effort or strain
  3. Strength;Thanks to his odd genetic code that makes him feline like, he has very strong muscles, allowing him to match up to people with powerful physical strength.
  4. Senses; His eyesight, hearing, smell, and spiritual awareness is very well developed. However this makes him more weak to bright and loud attacks. His sensing reaches very far distances and allows him to sense nearly everything spiritually if he locks on to one. He needs to first feel the pressure before he can lock onto it. If not locked on, he can sense very well in a good hundred miles.
  5. Speed; Temida is extremely fast, and can reach shunpou speeds without actually using it, however it would last for the same amount of time shunpou normally does. (pretty much a physical version) His speed is near top notch. High above average.

Night Vision
Temida's eyesight not only is enhanced, but also allows for Night vision. His own eyes require little light to process information, so in almost completely black rooms, he can still see, however it would be color blind due to lack of light to reflect off of colors. He can not see in completely pitch black rooms. However his eyes internally reflect light. So if a flash is caused, he cause use that flash of light to see in pitch black rooms for extended periods of time, also his eyes shine in the dark during this making him unable to hide as well.

Stealth Tactics
Temida is extremely proficient with hard to comprehend attacks. He is almost like an assassin in the dark when hunting his prey, able to use the environment to stay hidden well, he can tell ones potential blind spot just by seeing their face once (Potential as in what should be possible, can easily be misread if the opponent has an ability that shrink's their Blind spot) and can maneuver around it with ease.

Complete Transformation
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance

Spirit’s Name
Spirit’s Appearance
Spirit’s Personality
Inner World
Kidou
Hado: 4(modif),11,31,33,49,57,58,62,69,63,88
[/color]
Spoiler:

Bakudo: 36,66,68,81,73,75,77,79
Spoiler:

Forbidden: B96,B97,H90,H99
Spoiler:
[color=#6A5ACD]

Shikai

Call Out Command
Appearance

Abilities
Boosts

Back Drop

Background

Becoming a Shinigami:It wasn't exactly a fun night he gave the news. It was the only option he could get at, and then came on Diath's speech. For the first time there was no yelling, she was calm and serious about what she said, but Temida held to what he stated. There was a long silence before she turned around and left, he just stood there keeping his ground. This was possibly the worst day in his life, he would definitely miss her but there wasn't anything he could do to stop this from happening, joining the shinigami once was a dream, then a nightmare, now it is reality, and it was something he had to do. He kept his straight face and left soon after the events calmed down. He went back on the roof and held in his tears as hard as he could, to ashamed to even cry to the moon as he did every now and then, he held his knees tight to face to hold in the tears.

It was finally his initiation as a shinigami. He studied even at home for this in the arts of Shunpou, Kendo, and Kidou. He was learning his best to be the best, if he could become a captain maybe he could afford permanent housing for his siblings, and even get money stored up encase anything happened to him. He told his siblings that he would be gone for a week and he already made sure they had money and had taught them a few self defense moves.

After his heartfelt farewells he left into the world of the living. This was his first time in there and it was amazing how it looked compared to the Soul Society his job was with his group to take down a couple hollow in the area. He had a real Zanpakuto with his soul bound to it and was voted captain of his makeshift squad. He ordered them first to scout out hollow and do not confront, never fight solo. They all separated and each one grouped up with three of four against one hollow as he told them. However one met a very large hollow and for some reason thought he could solo the beast. It launched a red beam-like attack that would later be known to Temida as a cero. He had killed a majority of hollow before hearing of this and rushed to it. Unlike most initiates, he already learned shunpou and dashed over there at high speeds.

Before the hollow struck its next blast on the horribly wounded comrade, Temida was right under its mouth and preformed a strong kick to his chin making the cero explode in its own mouth. Temida’s blade was flung from his hand in the explosion and he was one on one with no zanpakuto. He closed his eyes and rushed out for a punch after thinking how to handle it. He opened his left hand and 5 claws extended as talons he punctured the hollows forehead as blood gushed on him. His eyes became slits as his teeth and other hand became more feline like. He let out a hiss oddly enough and started slashing at the hollow and even bite him penetrating the mask and soon separating the head with nothing but his claws.

He looked at his hands drenched in the hollow’s blood, the claws were back this time, but he remembered the time he turned into a cat. He focused on his original form in his head and the claws and teeth began to retract back to normal. He was happy again he finally learned how to control his ability and picked up the sword. The captains were very interested in him as he displayed his power. He was instantly put into squad three. He ran home to tell his siblings everything when he could and brought back an extremely large bonus (get reactions from them.)

Temida didn't much understand the changes to his body. He began jumping into hollow fights more often, his reflex’s heighten along with his senses, he could tell every living thing from far away and almost nothing caught him off guard, he would dodge cero point plank and rip their head off. It almost became enjoyable for him to leave at nights just to slay the hollow. However soon he really missed Diath and began to do some research on the fight that happened so long ago.

He read many books in the library after becoming official, however it was all blacked out till he stumbled by a diary left by a shinigami. The name was Smilie and as he read it, he started to feel the psychoticness oozing off of it. This was the man that snapped. It turned out the shinigami had little to do with that whole ordeal. He dropped the book and started to weep for his unjust hatred, and hoped that Diath would come home soon so he can tell the news.

Side Notes

RP Sample
GASS POWERED STICK!

Last edited by Kano on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Approved. 1-1
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:15 pm

I want some more weaknesses. You have a ton more strengths than weaknesses, one of which is rarely used, and the other is a weakness, but the strengths outweigh it so much. Unless it's so bad that just a single drop of water will freeze him up, but even then. Even with the enhanced senses being double edged swords. All I need is moving something to average or something like that, just one sorta major thing. Or move durability as an official weakness, and not average. I sorta see Temida as the shinigami version of Yuri...extremely hard to hit, but very low durability.

That's all I have on him. After that, I'll approve, lock, and move.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:50 am

Added another weakness, and healing is more of a weakness then you say. he has pretty much human grade regeneration, also alot of SHinigami have Healing Kido, despite us using it. anyways i added another one, and he is ment to be closer to a weaker, smarter, Kenpachi if anything.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:13 am

No it's not. NPCs might have healing kido, and those are hardly used, but OCs having healing abilities are far rarer. Maybe 4 on the entire site has them...and none of them shinigami. In fact, all shinigami heal normally like a human without healing moves...so the only part that that is a weakness is healing moves not having the same effectiveness as normal. So it is actually very minor.

The weakness...is a double edged sword, like your enhanced senses. In one respect, it is a weakness like how you describe, but in another respect, you just keep going, like Kenpachi. I want a flat out weakness, not a double edged sword like the High Pain Tolerance. Weaker than Kenpachi...I don't see it. I see smarter, but not weaker.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:45 am

Added a manditory wait time to get into shikai, also took out Telekensis and Telepathy, only really want the constructs anyway. So he is stuck with shikai power regardless of the strenght of the person he is fighting. so if he just starts a fight with Segunda of his tier, he is pretty screwed for 5 posts powerwise.

Also the weakened part is really he doesnt have godly strength, just enhanced. Kenpachi could swing his sword and chop down several buildings at once. i think your overestimating him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm

I think you're underestimating him. Kido is the biggest difference.

But anyway, It's good now.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Alright
Changelog:
Took out one weakness and added in 2 more (No Zan and low Stamina)
also Took out Zan
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Temida Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temida Xios   Temida Xios EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Approval number one.
Back to top Go down