Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder I_vote_lcapMarek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder I_voting_barMarek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder I_vote_lcapMarek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder I_voting_barMarek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Empty
PostSubject: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

Marek leapt up to one of the large, white columns on the first tier of hell, the large green sinner on his way out. He had pretty much just told the so called king of hell to screw himself, and right now, hell was not a good place to be. He gave another look around, looking at all the broken spirited sinners, and the Kashanadu roaming around. He would certainly not miss any of this, and he would be gone for as long as he possibly could this time. Centuries if he could help it. He looked up then, eyeing the gate. "Soon......very soon." he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 am

Helena glided on black wings in her true, demonic form. Black scales covered her lower legs and arms, and her chest, rib cage and shoulders, leaving her belly bare. a red skirt hung around her waste. Her skin was snow white and soft as silk giving striking comparison to her wings and scales, and her face was an impeccible vision of bueuty, with long silver hair trailing around her shoulders and behind her. On the outside, she was a mix of beauty and monster, but on the inside she was pure evil, worse than most sinners, and yet sweet as sugar when she wanted to be.

She spotted the sinner, Marek, from a good distance and glided after him, flapping her black wings to keep above him. When she was close, Helena dived passed him, then spun like a top, stopping directly before him. She wasn't here to exact revenge or punish Marek for her leader. Hells leaders changed allot, and she still loyal to Nin, bless his missing soul. Xaner was a freind at best, so she listened to him.

Still, she was here for her own reason, which was to see the man who dared disrespect a god. Helena met Marek's gaze with purple eyes and smiled a smile that melted hearts. "Dear me, you are in a hurry to leave, aren't you? Why not stay and chat a while, Its been a while since i've had a stranger to talk to." She spoke fearless of the Kushanadu who could not sense her, or chose to ignore her maskless face out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 am

Marek narrowed his red, pupiless eyes at Helen, his right foot sliding back as he hunched over, his huge, heavy arms hanging loosely before him. "I care not to stay and trade words with a servant of the pretend king of hell." he said in a deep, rumbling voice, her charms apparently lost on him. "Stand aside Helena, the Nightwitch. I am leaveing Hell and I will not accept interference." he said calmly. The best part of his puiless eyes was the fact that he could look around without people followng his gaze, which he wasdoing now. He watched her stance, nd was already looking for the best ways to attack her. Her speed was well known in hell. But could she match his sheer power he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 am

Helena continued to smile despite Marek's insulting words. "I am no servant, silly man. If i was a servant, i would serve. I do not. I mearly assist the king, because it means i got to do what i love and do you know what that is? It can't be a hard guess if you know my name." Helena put a finger to her lips when he asked her to move aside.

"I need not move, you could go around me. I'm not here in a threatening manner, don't mistake me for a treacherous whore who would strike when your back is turned." She said. She'd only wanted to talk and was becoming slightly agitated. She furled up her wings and considered Marek for a moment.

He was big and strong, and had eyes of pure red, like blood, without even a pupil. She watched him like a bird of prey for a long time before she decided she would like to keep him. After her little warewolf vanished she'd been rather lonely, despite the clown who now served her. "Very well. I've decided." She said rather abruptly, a statement that probably didn't make sense to marek.

"You can leave." She said smiling brightly. "Assuming you live..." Helena moved in a flash and three crystals formed in the air around her. She shot them like bullets at Marek, and exploded them into smaller sharp peices as they reached him. She had a feeling this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am

Marek was quick to react, his muscles snapping into action. He brought his arms up and slammed his hands together. "SHATTER STORM!" He shouted, the chains around his chest erupting away from his body into two hundred links. Several links launched out, intercepting her crystal shards headed for him. However, his counterattack was a bit more devious. About a hundred links flew out in a line, looping down along the ground, and then zooming back up, right against where her chest was, creating a chainsaw like effect along her belly and chest should it connect. But he wasnt waiting around to find out if it did, about fourty links forming into small platforms, which he promptly jumped on to. They then carried him up, and back, away from Helena. He needed room, distance between him and her. Her speed was alot better than his, and he needed all the room he could, sending his remaining links into a tight sphereical pattern around him, defensivly. "Back off, Nightwitch! I know of your might. But tell me, youngling, do you know mine?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:15 am

Helena pursed her lips in surprise by his quick reaction and dodged back from the spinning chain links laughing as they tried to cut her. She watched Marek use his chain links to get some distance, but he had clearly forgotten her wings. She jumped and followed him up but stayed some distance away as he spoke.

"Oh please, what you know about me is titbits picked up from other sinners who think they know me. Scraps of knoledge. Maybe useful, but you couldn't write a book that would save your life with it. As for you, I know even less, Old one. But then again only the strong are well known in hell." She said those words with a mocking smile. "After i'm finished, we'll know each other quite intimately, but it still wont help you."

Helena formed a crystal ball in her hand, the blue ball pulsed with light as it fully formed. "Catch!" She chimed brightly and threw it at Marek full force. It pulsed faster and faster as it reached marek, and exploded with the power of two gran rey (two hado 66) with a blast radius of 20 ft, and shot crystal shrapnel an additional 20 foot in all dirctions, all the while Helena giggled madly.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 am

Marek agin reacted quickly, drawing hs right hand back. "Begone!" he roared, a spearof lightning forming in his hand, which he promptly threw at the orb. However, the bolt had no apparent efect on it, a fact that greatly distressed the ancient gladiator. He quickly set his shatter storm to send him backwards at high speed, which barely got him out of the range of the blast of energy, nd he crossed his arms before his face and chest, summoning up the chain links again to protect him from most of the shards of crystal, a few getting by to nick hm. He slowly lowered hs arms, glarng at Helena, his red eyes glowing fantly. "You are makng me angry child." he growled softly. "Press not the issue, or you shall not leave here this day." he said, as the hundred links that had tried to shred her chest and belly flew in from behind, trying to shred her let wing with another chainsaw like move.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 am

Crystal shards shot towards her as her attack exploded. Any shards that came close to her she stopped and let them drop to the ground around her, and watched as Marek dodged the explosion after attacking it, and was hit by some of the shards that followed. Links of Marek's chain tore through her left wing's lining causing her to snarl and jump aside. She looked at the damage and giggled even more. "You had me off guard and this is what you do? Oh how cute!"

"Oh now your just making me more excited!" She replied to his threat. Helena Ranzig'd left and lunched at Marek's side. Six inch claws slid from her fingers and she slashed at his back as she closed in, and dodged away to avoid any counters. She watched his defense then attacked again in a similar pattarn but hit with a stronger blow from her wing, then ranzig'd upward as she formed a large chunk of crystal and shot it down at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Marek snarled as her claws tore shallow gashes in his back, more painful then damaging really, and he spun around from the opposite direction, trying to backhand her as she swooped by. He would miss, he knew, but he needed to gauge her speed, or at least try. He snarled at her as she watched his defenses, and as she came back in, he didnt even try to counter. He just dropped instead, the wing passing over his head by mere inches.

He freefell for a while before sticking out one arm and catching hold of one of the white pillars, his feet coming up against the wall as well as he slid for a while, leaveing a long line in the building. He looked up as the crystal came down and quickly kicked off of the white pillar as the crystal tore through it, landing on another pillar.

At the same time as she was forming the crystal however, Marek was enactinng his own counter. Slowly and quietly, a few links of his chain snaked there way around her ankle and locked into place before suddenly yanking her down, hard, towards Marek. He grinned as he saw her coming and slammed his fists together. "Promethean Gaurd!" he roared, an aura of flame erupting over his arms before he launched himself into the air at her rapidly descending form, launching a brutal left fist for her belly, and then swinging his right arm around at her back with equal force to try driving her twoards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Her claws tore skin but her wings and giant crystal missed. Marek fell a good bit below and she smiled mockinly, licking the blood from her claws, when suddenly she felt chain wrapping around her ankle, and she was yanked down towards Marek. Helena let out a high pitched squeek and started laughing as Marek lunged up towards her, arms encased in flames.

Helena didnt stand a chance of dodging, she knew the moment the chain started dragging her down that should wouldn't break free, so she formed a thick crystal armor over her body. Each piece was reinforced and much stronger than her standard crystal. Her claws retracted and a sharp crystal blade formed as marek Reached her. The fist drove hard into the plate of crystal protecting her gut, which shattered taking most of the power of the attack. At the same time Helena spun the blade and stabbed at Marek's arm.

Then his other arm wrapped around her and sent her flying towards the ground. Helena flipped in the air and hit the ground standing, wings out, cracking the floor beneath her. She looked up at marek, a vicious smile on her face. "You really know how to show a girl a good time."

Helena formed and launced five medium sized crystals at Marek before vanishing in a flash of ranzig, only to reappear 5 foot from Marek, lips slightly parted. "Crystal breath.." She sang before sucking in a deep breath of air and exhaling a power blast of tiny crystal shards in a 5 foot wide, ten foot long cone. if caught in the attack Marek might be able to resist the tiny blades but would still take allot of blunt damage from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Marek snarled in pain, looking at the hole in his upper arm, quickly determining that the narrow, through and through gash would not keep him from finishing this. A good thing to, he realized as he saw the five crystals coming at him, but a more pressing matter quickly presented itself, in the form of Crystal Breath. Marek spun in the air, snapping his right arm up in front of him, and activating gaurd of sparta, a three foot wide, circular shield. He dropped down behind it then and stopped all resistance, allowing the attack to send him flying, towards the crystals. But he was hardly worried, instead, throwing his body weight and spinning towards the right just as he was about to meet the crystals, and used His shield to smash them out of the way before coming to a halt on the ground, the impact leaveing a crater. He looked up then, towards Helena. She was good, a fact he couldnt deny. He snarled as he called shatter storm back to him and sent it circling in front of him.

But not all of them. A few he again used to snag her ankle, only this time, he just wanted to keep her in one spot. As he set shatter storm to circle in front of him, he stuck his right arm out to the side and quickly set himself into a spin. On the back side, a large, olympian style discus formed in his hand, which he hurled at Helena, straight through shatter storm, which got caught in ts vacuum and sent trailing after the discus, at helena. He then quickly pulled his right hand back, forming a bolt of olympus in it, an hurled the bolt into the trailing Shatter Storm, the bolt striking one of the links, and sparking to other links, quickly turning shatter storm into a trailing vortex of electrical tearing power.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Helena watched him carefully. He was a very defensive fighter having overcome that last attack, meaning she would have to kick things up a notch to make him really hurt. Marek landed after blocking the last of her attacks. this time she felt the click of metal against her ankle and she smirked. That wouldn't work twice against her.

At the same time as that was happening, Marek created a disk and threw it towards her, and threw all of his chain links and a lightning bolt into its tail, turning the discus into something akin to a shooting star with its long trail of death behind it. Helena cracked the Crystal plates around her ankle and expanded them out to push back the chain links, then slid her foot free, leaving her with just anough time to dodge.

She could have been quicker though because the attack grazed against her side, a few of the links cutting her soft skin before she had ranziged away. That was quite a combo though, a direct hit from something like that would probably kill her. She smiled at Marek. "Sorry to disapoint you. Did you really think it would be that easy to kill me?"

Now was a good time attack, with his Scatter storm out of the way, and helena didn't delay. She rushed forward as 30 small crystals formed in the air about her. They began to spin at high speeds and rotate around her as she rushed at him. She jumped inclose and started to attack. as the crystals shot off at intervals 2 at a time from mutiple directions, redirecting themselfs if marek move.

Her claws reappeared, with two from the front of her foot and one at her heel She spun low in a slashing kick to try unbalance him then surged forward with a flurry of slashes, all the while crystals launched at him until about 14 were left in the air with her.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:56 am

Marek was no novice to combat and as she swept her foot at hm, he easily danced back out of its range. The crystals shooting at him were a bit more of a nuisance, but again he easily defeated them coming in two by two by simply swatting them aside with is armored arms. Until Helena got back up and began swiping at him. He grunted as two crystals dug deep into his shoulder as he was forced to bring his arms down to defend against her claws. He grunted again when two more thudded into his chest. None were enough to stop him, yet, but they would eventually, and he knew it. Shatter storm would be quick in returning, but he needed something more than a defense, he though as two more crystals thudded nto his shoulder again. Then it hit him. He smirked to himself as he set shatter storm into a spiraling vortex headed for him and the attacking Helena, and waited. Just as she swiped at him again, he caught her arm, his left hand at her right wrist, his right hand at the elbow, and he spun, takng his much lighter opponent with him by her arm. As he spun with her, he drug her up into the air, so when he came back around, she was there to intercept the crystals, not him. He continued the spin, coming round again and throwing her with all his considerable might, straight through the crystals, right towards the oncoming vortex of flying, razor sharp, spiked chain lnks.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 am

(I officially pass you. You are now qualified to have 1 tiered characters. Just a few things to keep in mind, in combat, you need to keep your posts atleast two paragraphs long with captain tiered characters. Some can be under, if you haven't been given enough to work with. Oh and as of this point Marek is 1-5, btw.)

When Marek grabbed her and used her as a shield the last few crystals stopped inches from her. Then he threw her towards a tornado of metal links. Helena just smiled as she moved the crystals to form a vertical platform between her and the tornado. Helena kicked off the platform and ranziged to the opposite side of Marek.

retracting her claws she pursed her lips and considered Marek for a moment, then turned away, half looking at Marek. "I'm done, frankly, you bore me a little. However entertainment wasn't why I stopped you from leaving. I just wanted to see if you really could survive out there. Keep your head down, and we wont be seeing each other for a long time... If your lucky. Go on then. Leave." With that, Helena turned and started to desend into hell.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 am

Marek watched her go, one eyebrow raised curiously. He had not expected this. Not at all......still, he wasnt going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Shatter storm had drained him and he certainly didnt want to continue the fight if she was willing to walk away. He called his links back to him, forming them up around his chest again, befre casting one more look over his shoulder at her retreating form before ranzingin up and through the gate, into the world of the living, his new chosen exile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder   Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Marek VS Helena, sinner battle, Rage vs Murder
Page 1 of 1