Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Marek (Rogue Sinner) I_vote_lcapMarek (Rogue Sinner) I_voting_barMarek (Rogue Sinner) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Marek (Rogue Sinner) I_vote_lcapMarek (Rogue Sinner) I_voting_barMarek (Rogue Sinner) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Marek (Rogue Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Marek (Rogue Sinner) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Marek (Rogue Sinner) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Marek (Rogue Sinner)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Marek (Rogue Sinner) Empty
PostSubject: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 am

Basic Information

Name: Marek Ishtar
True Age:3789
Sex: Male
Personality: Marek is a violent, volatile creature at heart. However he often hides it, trying to pretend to be good. Marek has been in hell a long time, and has been eaten by the kashanadu hundreds of times, something that would hve driven many mad by now, or broken them. However, Marek believes that if he s good enough, or at least pretends to be, the Soul King will let him out of hell. It is a hope that keeps him going and forces him to subliminate his more violent tendencies, sparing an unfortunate man who stumbled upon his home for instance, despite his desire to crush the man.
Likes: Marek loves his time spent out of hell and does so as often as he can, in anyway he can. He also enjoys spending his time daydreaming, watching the people of the world of the living and often dreaming of how life would be if he was in their shoes. He also enjoys his time spent trying to redeem himself, using the fact that people cant see him for random good deeds, like pushing a man out of the way of a car, while at the same time thinking of the way his guts would splatter.....
Fears: Marek is, of course, afraid of the Kushanada, like all other sinners. He is also afraid that his dream will never come to fruition. He believes that, despite his sentence to hell, he is still able to be redeemed. He thinks he must only prove himself to the Soul King to be freed from hell. His third fear is becoming trapped in hell. He hates it there, who wouldnt, and is frightened by the thought of no longer being able to leave.

Character Appearance

Height: 7'4"
Weight: 1897 lbs
Physical Traits: Marek is a tall, very muscular, green skinned man. He ha thick, black hair that is pulled back and hangs down his back, (very much like Raditz, only it only goes to just above his waist.) with solid red orbs for his eyes.He is nearly three feet across at the shoulders, with massive muscles that make the viens stand out. He has no hair on his chest, but has surprisingly hairy forearms, with even more bulging muscles, and sharp, pointed fngernails made of metal embedded in his fingers. His chest bulges impressivly, and his abs are sculpted, as are his muscular legs, with even more metal nails on his toes.
Clothing: [What does your character wear]Marek wears nothing on his head, except for the mask he has to wear in the human world. His shoulders are also bare, but he wears several loops of spiked chain crossed around his chest, which he can pull off and use as a weapon. His arms are bare, to the elbow. From the elbow down he wears a pair of spiked cestus, several bands of black metal with rows of silver spikes jutting out of each band, getting longer at the knuckles. The bands are held in place by leather straps. He wears a thick, wide leather belt with small spikes jutting out all around it, the buckle being an upside down triangle for a clasp. He wears a knee length 'kilt', several knee length straps of leather with small spikes running down each strap, thick enough to be actual clothing. He also wears old, gladiator style, leather sandals, with small spikes running down the leather shin gaurds.
Accessories: None

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Marek was a gladiator in his human life and still uses a similar fighting style. Anything and everything is a weapon. His preferrential style is straight up brawling, using hist fist, knees, elbows, feet, and head as weapons and utilizing the chain around his chest occasionally.
Strengths: Marek is an incredible specimen of physical prowess. He is incredibly strong, being much more physically powerful than most people. His most impressive ability however is his durability. He has a Heirro like ability, giving him very thick, tough skin able to withstand the blade of someone three tiers above him in first form, two tiers in shikai like form, and one tier in bankai like form. He is also able to regenerate injuries, making him able to mend wounds in his body fast enough for others to see.
Weaknesses: Marek has a weak point right t the base of his head, in the back, that, with the slightest pressure, causes him to pass out. He is also weak to fire, it deals extra damage to him. Also, because he was a gladiator in roman times, he isnt the most intelligent of beings. He isnt retarded, but neither is he very bright.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Marek uses the two spiked cestus on his arms and hands as his main weapos. They are powerful, and strong, able to hold back zanpaktou with ease. He can also use the chain aroud his chest as a weapon.He can control however long he wants the chain to be.

Name: Shatter Storm
Effect: The chain around his chest shatters into two hundred individual, spiked links, that fly freely around his body in an encircling sphere. The links are controlled by him, mentally, and do whatever he wishes, wether that be fly at his opponent as deadly weapon, or form up in front of him like a shield. He can keep it going for as long as he wants, until he hits fatigue state at which point it turns off. He must then wait ten turns to use it again.

Name: Bolt of Olympus
Effect: Marek lifts his hand up, gathering electrical energy, which he then throws like a javelin. Similiar in power to hado number four.

Name: Herculean throw
Effect: Marek sticks his right arm out to the side, his hand gripping as if he was holding a discus. He then goes into a spin, like an olympic discus thrower. On the backside of the spin, an olympic discus, like used in old greece, forms in his hand, which he then throws, with devestating force. Getting hit by this thing hurts, alot. But the worst part is the vacuum it creates in its wake, a powerful cone that starts as a foot wide cone that sucks in evrything behind it, but grows the more that gets caught in the vacuum. For instance, were it to strike a building, it would of course go through. But the vacuum would grab hold of the wall around where it went in and pull it along after the discus, grabbing more and more of the building as it went until the entire building was gone, or the discus stopped. This also works for rieatsu based attacks like cero. Another downside, for the target, is that if hit by the discus after it has created a tail so to speak, everything caught in its wake will also smash into the target. The discus is on par with a lvl 70 hado, and requires a four post cooldown.

Name: Soul Ripper
Effect: Marek whips out the chain he wears on his chest and swings it at the opponent. As the chain hits, it deals no damage to bone or tissue, instead targeting the spiritual energy coursing through that limb and disrupting it, making it impossible to use spiritual energy with that limb. It is also able to disrut kido up to lvl 20 at 2-1, 30 at 1-5, 40 at 1-4, 50 at 1-3, 60 at 1-2, and seventy at 1-1, and 80 at 0, if he ever reaches that. This lasts for two turns before the flow rights itself and can be cancelled out by someone two tiers above him. A person with high spiritual control or spiritual power are better able to right their flow again after the disruption, and thus for them it only lasts for one turn. Cooldown of three posts.

Name: Gaurd of Sparta
Effect: Marek throws his arm out infront of him, bnt at the arm, and a magical, spartan shield appears, tiny at first, right at his wrist, and extends out to a full sied shield, able to stop up to lvl seventy hadou

Name: Promethean Gaurd
Effect: Mareks arms become encased in an aura of flame, about an inch from his skin. The flame allows him to defend against hado up to lvl 20. However, it also allows him an increase in damage. With each punch he throws, a ten foot cone of flame, equal in power to a bala, erupts from his fist. The flame gaurds last for two posts, and while they are on the blast erupts from each blow. Afterwards, he must wait three rounds before using it again.

Back Drop

Background: Marek was one of the first gladiators of ancient rome, and a damned good one. He often indulged in the carnal pleasures, and took great pleasure in his kills. So it wasnt to shocking for him when he wound up in hell after his death at the hands of ten other gladiators after poisoning him. He woke up in hell angry and ready for a fight, and the other sinners and the Kashanadu were more than happy to give him one. He redied and was reborn hundreds of times over the looong millenia he has spent in hell, and each time has come back stronger, smarter, and even more determined than before. However, despite his rage, and his vicious nature, he hates where he is. After two thousand years in hell he began to lose hope of ever escaping, and his spirit began to slowly break down. But his fierce pride refused to let him quit so easily. As his spirit began to break, he began spending more and more time thinking. He often considered his position and how he had got to where he was. If evil and sin had gotten him here....perhaps the opposite could get him out. With this thought in mind, Marek took on a new determination. He hated having to push down who he really was, but if it got him out of hell, it was worth it. And so he has spent the past two thousand or so trying to 'redeem' himself. He tried, at first, to try and help people. Pulling guys out of the way of cars, being the miracle that let a kid fall from three stories and walk away unharmed. But he was a warrior, not a gaurdian angel, and he always had to fight the urge to shove the man back into traffic, or throw the kid back into the air. He did not like his role as the secret good guy. So instead he found a new way to help people and 'be good'. He turned his wrath upon the Hollow, and the other sinners of the world. He took down Hollow viciously, and easily, before the shinigami hd time to respond. He used his power, and the fact that he couldnt be seen, to stop crimes, in the process commiting new ones. He still disliked ths, preferring to do things for himself and not others, but in his mind, he believed it would get him out of hell.

Side Notes: Marek has rejected Hell, its rules, and its so called ruler. There is only one king of hell, the Soul King, and he refuses to bow to another.

Last edited by Kazama on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 pm

I take it no one mentioned this but sinners are inherently evil, meaning your personality doesn't really work. I mean you could still do acts of kindness but maybe they have negative sides too, like you save a man only to follow him home and kill his family... Or how you act changes with your mood, if your happy you might save someone, and if your grumpy you might pull him aside and snap his neck. And also, just about every human can see spirits now, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 am

ok finished
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 am

Fury of the Gods ability is outright denied. Being able to jump five tiers above his normal tier in all fields is a no go completely. Also this does not include the other abilities that need some minor edits, but I will leave that job to Zenke first to look through. Furthermore the last part of the ability is denied as well, as instant hits are and always have been denied.

Quote :
Name: Fury of the Gods
Effect: In this form, Marek, for lack of a better term, goes super sayan. For three turns, his power is increased to that of someone five tiers above him, boosting his strength, speed, spiritual power, and stamina. Along with this, he gains an aura about him that speeds up his regen, and hurts anyone who comes within two feet of his skin. This technique can only be used once per thread.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 pm

You could use another weakness, one of your stats, like speed or stamina.

Shatter storm needs a cooldown and duration.

Herculean throw needs a long cooldown.

Soul ripper is Denied, attacks on the soul are forbidden and this falls into the catagory. If you hit someone in the head it would stop their brain and kill them. If you hit them in the chest, stops the heart, same deal.

Gaurd of sparta needs a cooldown, suggested 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Approved.... 2-1.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marek (Rogue Sinner)   Marek (Rogue Sinner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marek (Rogue Sinner)
Page 1 of 1