Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) I_vote_lcapNew character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) I_voting_barNew character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) I_vote_lcapNew character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) I_voting_barNew character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Empty
PostSubject: New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?)   New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am

Pistol: It’s a .45 caliber pistol, a Colt 45 military issue. It can block sealed form zanpakutou and have a magazine size of 10. Semi-automatic and the bullets are armor piercing, allowing them to pierce even tough hierro. He typically only carries two extra clips besides the one already in it.

Vibro-Knife: Looks like a bowie knife and acts just like a vibro-blade, being able to cut through tough hierro and even some energy based attacks/barriers, like the seele schnieder.

Reiatsu suppresser: It takes various forms of rings, though only one is required for him to help him suppress his power. He has multiple of them. Keep in mind that even with these on, he can still be felt unless he actively suppresses the rest of his power.

Link to app. (it's to the character app, just copy and pasted from it):
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1385-one-of-my-3-main-characters-unless-i-come-back-fully#7945
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?)   New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 am

Seeing as it is a pistol with no real powered abilities, I would say it is worth 500 D, including the ammo which is a one time payment. (replenishes every thread)

Knife I would say is worth 750 D, and the Suppressor being 350 D.

Bringing the grand total to 1600 Desai.

The equipment is approved. Will wait on Rena to subtract desai before moving.
Back to top Go down

New character's equips (Buying, what's the price tag on them?)
Page 1 of 1