Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) I_vote_lcapKron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) I_voting_barKron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) I_vote_lcapKron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) I_voting_barKron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished)   Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 am

Item name: Hollowed Coffin

Description: See spoiler. A large coffin that can fit Kronsire inside of it, armor and all, it is a dark white coffin, made of the same hollow bone that hollow masks are made of. It is covered in purple tinted chains to contain whatever is put inside of it, with a padlock on the side.
Image:

Effect: A special coffin that Sire carries around with him everywhere he goes, the coffin can hold all of Kron-Sire's marionettes with ease, and is used as a slight shield in times of need, the entire coffin being as strong as an above average hierro of Sire's tier. The inside of the coffin has a strap and bar to hold onto the coffin like a shield, it is seven feet tall and three feet in length. It weighs five hundred pounds but only feels like ten pounds to Sire.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Only one, which can be remade if it is destroyed, damaged, ruined, or what have you. Only Kron-Sire owns it.

Price: 300 Desai (Unless you think it should be worth more though it is a carrying case/shield).
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished)   Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Seems like a good price, Deal, unless otherwise stated by Rena xD
Approved as well
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Kron-Sire's Equipment (Finished)
Page 1 of 1