Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme I_vote_lcapFloor 106, Albatross' Scheme I_voting_barFloor 106, Albatross' Scheme I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme I_vote_lcapFloor 106, Albatross' Scheme I_voting_barFloor 106, Albatross' Scheme I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme   Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Laughing gleefully while counting its winnings from its last fight, Albatross waited in the lobby for the arena to open up for its next fight. The monster of white and black smoke having not a care in the world as it had been granted leave from its prison in the Coalition to go fight in Nebelheim. Glad that its contract was still valid even after the change of leaders, the sinner wandered around the small waiting room before seeing that the arena had opened up. Walking steadily as its one ton of weight jostled the furniture and decorations in the building, Alba entered the area as it hopped over the gate. The nice pit like area was a decent battlefield, though now Alba knew the real fun began.

Whether it was the face on scared judge who gave Albatross such a large floor skipping pass, or if it was the little pamphlet explaining the differences in the floors over one hundred Alba was content to use its weaponry and powers. Though, the power modifier annoyed the smoky sinner as its bright white eyes glanced around the stadium. It did not like being weakened, but it did enjoy the challenge of the fights, to say the least it was a conundrum. Yet, as it usually did, the three foot sinner shrugged off its feelings of annoyance and continued to laugh like a maniac to itself, putting away its money from the last fight into its small satchel at its hip, or rather a pouch more than a satchel.

Waiting for its next opponent to come into the ring, Alba merely waited patiently, figuring that it would not take as long as tis first fight to begin. The grim waiting of several hours still angering the short creature, as its contrasting mist dissipated into the air.
Back to top Go down

Floor 106, Albatross' Scheme
Page 1 of 1