Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Late night in the city (purple_ I_vote_lcapLate night in the city (purple_ I_voting_barLate night in the city (purple_ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Late night in the city (purple_ I_vote_lcapLate night in the city (purple_ I_voting_barLate night in the city (purple_ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Late night in the city (purple_ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Late night in the city (purple_ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Late night in the city (purple_ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Late night in the city (purple_

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Late night in the city (purple_ Empty
PostSubject: Late night in the city (purple_   Late night in the city (purple_ EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 am

“New York the city that never sleeps, what a load of crap” Giddian complained as he walked through the well-lit yet mostly empty streets of New York City at 4am. He had arrived only five hours ago appearing in a chaotic vortex of energy which went almost unnoticed in the depths of Harlem. Upon his arrival and determination of where he was he had run to the city intending to see the amazing museums which lay as historic landmarks to the intellectual prowess of the big apple. However he arrived to discover nothing was open, yet less than an hour ago it was 11am for him. Shaking his head frustration he dragged himself to a local bar procuring an interesting mixture of tequila, bitters, paprika, and lemon juice which he had become somewhat fond of during a small stint on a barren island in the middle of the Atlantic.

Now alone and incredibly bored Giddian found himself standing in the middle of park avenue complaining to no one. Determined to find something interesting before he left which could be any moment he trudged off towards mid-town looking for adventure, using PATCH he browsed late night club entries and found a suit and tie event only a few miles away. With a smile green smoke flowed from his arm surrounding his body and dissipating replacing his white traveler’s cloak and military uniform with black suit with purple pinstripes, a white shirt, and a green tie. Dressed to kill he marched off towards his goal, at minimum if he couldn’t stimulate his mind he could drink himself to death… Not that it would matter.
Back to top Go down

Late night in the city (purple_
Page 1 of 1