Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tara Tertrezo I_vote_lcapTara Tertrezo I_voting_barTara Tertrezo I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tara Tertrezo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tara Tertrezo Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tara Tertrezo Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tara Tertrezo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Tara Tertrezo
True Age: 364
Sex: Female
Personality: Tara, despite being a hollow, is pretty optimissitic and see's everything as wonderful. She thinks the glass is merely half empty and that if you put enough effort it shall become full. She follows her heart (lol..she doesn't have one) and ideals without really caring about logic or how she should really deal with things. She is a pretty creative thinking pattern but when it comes to combat she tends to revert to a logical mind set to avoid recklessness.

Tara is extremely playful, without being stupid about it, she tends to be so much so that fighting her seriously until she goes into Segunda would take one cold hearted person. In Segunda however she loses this side of herself and becomes fully serious. She prefers to be with other people and can even fel energized by other people's company. She is easily excitable due to her playful nature and can come off as annoying to someone however.

Tara stands up for her goals and ideals even when she is afraid. Even with her playful nature she is perfectly capable of staring Death in the face and laughing at it. She is very hard to pin down as either incredibly heroic or just that stupid however even though she isn't intellectualy lacking. She tends to be concerned with taking care of herself when possible despite being able to deal with death calmly and such.

Tara is self-assured but doesn't seem over confident. She doesn't have any real insecurities though and doesn't back down, so she may seem over confident at times without meaning too. She isn't particularly stupid but she is pretty bad at making complex plans and is usually so playful that she falls for most deceptions without caring about the consequences. When in segunda however her personality switches and she is fully capable of battle plans and seeing through the enemies tricks.

She follows her emotions to the letter and they are a huge factor in how she behaves. Usually staying playful she is relatively easy to anger and almost always releases into resurreccion when this occurs. Due to caring for her flower garden she has become very organized and neat. She does not mind messes but does not keep any herself within her "Territory".

Segunda Etapa Personality

Her personality while in Resurreccion: Segunda Etapa is more similar to her feelings of despair and hatred near her death as a human, which was the overall cause of her hollowfication, than her normal personality. This is a choice she made on her own to keep herself from losing herself to hate and rage. While in this form she is a pure killing machine. Using her full powered state as an excuse to hateful vent her death's undying rage on anyone she is fighting. She becomes fully serious losing all forms of playful that is usual of her, Her naivety is dropped and she becomes akin to a veteran warrior who has survived countless battles. She is rage and hatred incarnate. A killer that would make the god of death and the god of war proud.

Fears: Silence

Character Appearance

Height: 5'1''
Weight: 90 LB
Physical Traits: Her Hollow Hole is where her Heart used to be. Her Estigma is her neko eared Headphones. She had it altered by the science Espada man, she can never remember his name, during her short time under Aizen's command to be as such.
Tara Tertrezo Wewt_zpsaefdf224
Clothing: She generally wears the above but can instantly form Arrancar robes if she becomes serious. (And switch back at will as well) When unconcious her arrancar robes form regardless as the above is formed of her own energy.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Despite all of her knowledge of weapons she does not actually have any real training in any of them and as she seems more adept to hand to hand combat she relies more heavily on it than anything. However all of her abilities are ranged. Making her seem more like a ranged combatant than a melee fighter..which is true. Though she can hold her own up close due to her defensive abilities and hand to hand natural talent she is most dangerous at a distance where she can use her abilities. Relying on her natural talent and her own abilities is nice and all but she lacks any actual training..making her have a slight disadvantage against someone who has actual training in any form of combat that she uses other than Ranged where she shines brightest.

Strengths: Dexterity, Endurance
Weaknesses: Cannot sense spiritual energy.

Extra Facts about Tara

Master Blacksmith: Tara in life was fond of weaponry to the point of making hundreds of thousands of weapons in her lifetime and devoting a good chunk of her human life to the forging of excellent weapons. However before her death she had not only lost the ability to forge but could not even hold any of her weapons in her now useless hands.. This knowledge, imprinted on her soul as a true joy, was kept through her hollowfication. She was so distraught and filled with sorrow over the loss of her greatest joy in life she succumbed to the negative emotions upon death and became a hollow.

Keen Intellect: Tara has proven herself a highly perceptive combatant. By reading her opponent's movements from a single and/or quick scuffle, she can determine the true nature of her opponent's fighting style and primary battle tactics. She is able to read the flow an opponent's movents to easily follow it, When doing so she refers to this "pattern", even though it's not an actual pattern at all, as someone's Rythme.

Enhanced Flexibility(Covered by Dexterity): Tara can achieve remarkable flexibility of the body, to the point where she can rotate her own neck at a full 180 degrees. It is thanks to this improved flexibility that she is able to survive an otherwise killing attack from a neck-snapping, able to brush it off quickly and continue fighting.

Enhanced Endurance: Her physical fortitude is great enough to enable her to fight against the likes of Angrim for a decent amount of time. She has also shown to fall from extremely great heights and land with taking little to no damage. Though this may in part be due to her acrobatic skills than her endurance.

Enhanced Speed(Covered by Dexterity): Tara's speed is to the point where she can traverse across several meters at high speed much akin to sonido without the actual use of said skill.

Hyper-Speed Combat - Due to her intense training and naturally high speed. Tara is capable of entering Hyper-Speed combat at any given time. This however only works on her arms..and she must use Sonido and expend the extra energy to keep using Sonido in order for the rest of her body to keep up with her arms new speed.. She has been known to be capable of holding Hyper-Speed Combat for up to 5 posts before she must exit hyper-speed and resume normal speed. She has also admitted that she cannot use Hyper-speed consecutively..and must wait a short time before being able to continue to use that ability. ( 3 post cooldown )

Battle Genius: Despite the fact that she never received formal training from a master, She is able to learn martial art and normal hand to hand techniques just through a single observation. This means her repertoire of moves will grow through the encounters she has in the future.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Despite it's appearance it's sealed form is highly capable of "cutting" through objects as if it were sharp. This is done via Tara's spiritual energy which flows through the weapon at all times.
Tara Tertrezo Key_zps802cc061
Zanpakuto Name: Ilimitadas Cuchilla Trabaja (Unlimited Blade Works)
Zanpakuto Call Out: Her call out unlike most arrancar or most other Zanpaktou is not a simple one. It is an incantation. She has been seen to be capable of skipping the incantation under the effects of Rage however.

"I am the bone of my sword.."
"Steel is my body and Fire is my blood"
"I have created..over a thousand blades.."
"Unknown to death..nor known to life.."
"Have.. withstood pain.. to create..Many weapons.."
"Yet.. those hands.. will never hold anything.."
"So..as I pray...Unlimited..Blade Works..!"

Cero: All Non-Custom Cero

Overpowered Cero - Tara's Cero has double the force of normal Cero's. This however burns her hand when used so she only uses it once every 3 posts.

Limited Regeneration - This is to heal the wounds caused by her Overpowered Cero. It takes 3 posts to work however.(Thus the cooldown on the OP Cero)

Gran Rey Cero - One use per 5 post. Due to her Cero's already being more powerful than most this cero makes her arm unusable during its cooldown. (So she fires it and can't fire it or use her arm for 5 posts. This also means that this Cero is much bigger and stronger than it already was.)

Cero Osuras - One use per 10 posts and unlike most arrancar she can only fire it in Segunda instead of Resurreccion. However because her Segunda increases her strength this cero doesn't destroy her arm like Gran Rey does in previous forms (It should be noted that Gran Rey is not usable to her in Segunda due to her armored state.)

Martial Arts Style: Go no Sen - This martial arts is based solely on teaching counter moves and redirecting the force of blows to weaken their effect on the user of this style. Through her own battle genius she has managed to mix this style with regular street fighting to remove the styles innate weakness.

Sealed Zanpaktou Powers

Name: Sound Manipulation
Effect: She is capable of manipulating sound without being effected by it herself. She generally uses her headset to do this but can do it with clapping, snapping the fingers, stomping her feet or tap dancing, or singing/screaming. She is capable of creating any song she can think of and making it play indefinitely at will. She is capable of altering the sound to such a degree as to cause Sound "shock waves" with a snap of her finger for up to fifteen feet and direct how the sound shock waves move for up to seventy-five yards. As she purposely avoids attacking the ears this ability does not cause deafness. Though she is capable of still targeting the ears she generally does not because she wants them to hear her sounds. (Character Flaw) This power also gives her superhuman hearing, which is not hampered by her power in any way as stated above, giving her a way to "detect" opponents.

Name: Gate's Beckoning
Effect: This ability is caused by her zanpaktou itself and is thus usable in all her forms since the Zanpaktou resides inside her after releasing. She has at all times two blades that will hover within a range of 10 feet from her body and remain "see through" yet visible until they act to attack or defend. These swords are shown in the image below. These weapons are considered capable of blocking zanpaktou weaponry. These weapons can act independent of Tara's will but can never be made to attack her. These weapons can never leave the ten foot range by any means. These blades can block up to level 40 kidou however it takes up both blades to block kidou and other non-physical/melee abilities.
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Resurreccion

Appearance:
Tara Tertrezo RenaRess_zps0e7bd922
Abilities:

Name: Gates of Babylon
Effect: This ability is caused by her zanpaktou itself and is thus usable in all her forms since the Zanpaktou resides inside her after releasing. She is capable of forming dimensional "holes" through which she can call forth weapons of any type and size and fire them as if shot from rocket launchers. In this variant she is only capable of firing six weapons spread out over two posts, this means if in post 1 she fires all six then she has a one post CD because none are left during post 2. This also means she can fire 4 in post 1 and have 2 left to use in post 2.  on post 3(and every multiple thereafter) the number is reset to six. In this variant she has low level psychokinesis over the weapons. This allows her to turn them up to two times after the initial shot but meaning it does not grant "Homing".

Name: Gate's Call
Effect: This ability is caused by her zanpaktou itself and is thus usable in all her forms since the Zanpaktou resides inside her after releasing. She has at all times four blades that will hover within a range of 20 feet from her body and remain "see through" yet visible until they act to attack or defend. These swords are shown in the image below. These weapons are considered capable of blocking zanpaktou weaponry. These weapons can act independent of Tara's will but can never be made to attack her. These weapons can never leave the twenty foot range by any means. These blades can block up to level 60 kidou however it takes up two blades to block kidou and other non-physical/melee abilities.
Spoiler:
Name: Sound Burst
Effect: She can turn up her headset using this power and cause it to knock back, with sound shock waves, all opponents within 15 yards for that same range, regardless of where in the ability they managed to get hit. (So the closer they are the closer they will be when knocked back. Vice versa) This ability has a two post cooldown.

Name: Sonic Flare Bombs
Effect: In her resurreccion she becomes capable of creating a ball of highly compact dense sound. The ball contains all of the sound within it using her energy as a "barrier" of sorts and continues to occur over and over rapidly and endlessly until it turns into a fireball in her hand. She can make this ball the size of her hand or double the size of her head it takes the same amount of time either way.  The entire process, as seen to onlookers, takes literally half a second. This ability deals double damage and has the "firing rate" of a Bala but at half the speed of a Bala (that is still moderately fast). Because it is on fire the ball can cause minor burns fairly easily on anyone (Resistance and heirro like abilities negate) Because the ball is pure sound when it makes contact with someone/something or gets within two feet of the intended target the energy "barrier" Tara used to create the ball breaks and the sound bursts out causing 25% of the damage the entire ball deals in a five foot burst in the form of a miniature fire nova.

Boosts: Speed, Endurance, Stamina x3

Resurreccion: Segunda Etapa

Appearance:
Tara Tertrezo Fireknight_zps2976715b

Abilities: While in this form she retains all of her powers except those who have stronger variants.

Name: Full Gates of Babylon
Effect: This ability is caused by her zanpaktou itself and is thus usable in all her forms since the Zanpaktou resides inside her after releasing. She is capable of forming dimensional "holes" through which she can call forth weapons of any type and size and fire them as if shot from rocket launchers. In this variant she is only capable of firing twelve weapons per post, however when she fires a total of 24 she is forced into a two post CD. In this variant she has moderate level psychokinesis over the weapons granting "homing" but not "Perfect Homing"

Name: Gate's Absolute Defense
Effect: This ability is caused by her zanpaktou itself and is thus usable in all her forms since the Zanpaktou resides inside her after releasing. She has at all times six blades that will hover within a range of 30 feet from her body and remain "see through" yet visible until they act to attack or defend. These swords are shown in the image below. These weapons are considered capable of blocking zanpaktou weaponry. These weapons can act independent of Tara's will but can never be made to attack her. These weapons can never leave the thirty foot range by any means. These blades can block up to level 80 kidou however it takes up two blades to block kidou and other non-physical/melee abilities.
Spoiler:
Name: Noise Flash
Effect: She emits a burst of sound that is in circle form vertically that begins at five feet in diameter and extends to fifteen feet in diameter after travelling five feet and maxes at thirty feet in diameter after reaching ten feet in distance. This ability travels for two hundred and twenty-five feet. This ability is considered a "beam" in regards to how to block it. This ability deals damage equal to a cero to anyone who is caught within the "beam" and if the ears are within twelve feet of the "beam" the extreme sound waves cause 30% deafness and a 20% loss in motor skills (Dizziness basically) for that one post.

Name: Harmonic Pyro
Effect: In the same manner she creates her Sonic Flare Bombs she instead creates a giant column of fire that rises fifty feet in the air and is twenty feet wide. She is capable of making two of these per post. Their power is equal to a gran rey cero and can cause moderate burns.(Resistance and Heirro may negate) When created they last for the whole post, continuing to burn, and emit a constant sound shock wave that expands horizontally for fifty feet and is five feet vertically in thickness. the sound shock wave deals damage equal to a cero.

Boosts: Speed, Spiritual Power, Strength x 4

Background

Human Life

Growing up Tara was always fascinated by weapons. It really couldn't be helped being born into a family of smiths, but she didn't feel this was forced on her. She genuinely enjoyed watching, participating, and admiring Blacksmithing of all forms. Though she herself preferred, and had greater skill for, the forging of weapons. She would work day and night on them. They were her life and she loved every second of it. She would make what was ordered. What her family told her she needed to help them make to fill quota's and such, but in her spare time she would use her own earning to attempt to craft even more high quality weapons. On her own earnings and being so young this was not easily achieved. It would take her many months to craft just one weapon of such quality and it took more time because she had to earn the money.

As she grew older and managed to begin to make more money than her parent's allowance for helping around however..her talent for crafting superb weaponry began to shine even brighter. She lived for it, breathed it, craved it in her sleep! Okay maybe not that much but she really enjoyed her job. Over time she had managed to gather a vast collection of such weapons. Swords, Axes, Spears, Halberds, Javelins, Tomahawks, Rapiers, Staves, Glaives, Katana, the list could go on! She kept making them and making them, though she did often make doubles and even triples to sell to collectors and such sine they were indeed very good quality.

She was content..simply living the life of the constant smith. Fate it seemed..was not without a sense of cruelty.. One day there was an accident at her forge.. in the process of molding a sword she had been surprised, literally, by a wild animal who had snuck into the building. When this occurred she accidentally knocked over some of her equipment and caused massive burns on her hands. Upon getting them treated at a medical facility she was told the burns had been so severe that her nerves was completely wrecked..she was then told there was no way to fix this and they would have to completely remove her hands in order to keep the damage from effecting the rest of her arms..

She tried so hard to remain positive..she had lost the ability to perform her greatest passion in the world..so it was very difficult..but she tried...eventually finding music and all it's forms to be a great comfort to her..learning how to sing and such since she could not use her hands to forge.. She even became quite good at it..and though having lost one passion..she found another..

...Fate however.. did not like this plan..

She came down with an illness just four short years later. This illness damaged her brain and made her deaf in the process... She cursed her ill luck over and over with hatred only equalled by Divine Wrath.. she could not stand it she could not believe it. This was simply too cruel of a joke to play on a girl who had done nothing to deserve it!

She committed suicide four days later. Unable to handle her new realization that her passion was lost to her and she would never even function as a normal human..she killed herself.

Hollow Life

Her negative emotions that brought about her death lingered in life.. She eventually became a hollow before a shinigami could find and "save" her. Running to Hueco Mundo in the usual blank mental state she fed off the reishi there like all hollow and as all beginner hollow before her.. began the endless cycle of killing and eating to become stronger. This process would continue for several decades..somehow managing to survive every encounter she couldn't win..devouring every enemy she could beat.. She fought and ate fought and ate..her soul yearning for the ability to wield a weapon though she was not consciously aware of it yet.

Eventually..she evolved into a menos.. Within the menos form she struggled with her very existence to fight and devour all those like her. She wasn't sure why yet..as her consciousness was still mostly mindless..but her soul still yearned for weapons..and it spurred her hollow body on like a raging animal. Several more decades past as she fought the other menos during the mass inter-devouring.. and she then became part of a Gillian body.. still mindless..but far more powerful than before.. However it was not enough. Her soul did not recognize this as what it desired and it continued to drive her forth towards greater power deep within the Gillian's body and consciousness to be on top. To make her the dominant one the one who would be strongest. The one in control of it all. This took far longer to achieve than melding into a gillian form, but.. somehow..eventually.. She succeeded.. She had become the sole ruler of the Gillian consciousness and body..

Upon doing so.. She evolved yet again.. gaining actual intelligence and a smaller more agile body than that of a Gillian she even seemed almost..... ..normal? For some reason she had flashbacks of her humanity..but dismissed them as hallucinations. She was now an Adchujas..which meant she needed to devour even more hollows in order to sustain herself and grow stronger..

So it began anew.. With her evolved form she proved more than capable of devouring dozens of weaker hollow without even trying. However after a couple of decades of this..she began to wonder why she had not felt any stronger for quite some time..and then it happened.. Someone came to her and offered her power..someone she could not stand against without Death being a certainty..someone who scared her for the first time since she had become an Adchujas.

Aizen Sosuke.. Traitor Shinigami who claimed to be King of Hueco Mundo.. Offered her power and a new more appropriate body..

How could she resist? Her soul still yearned for weapons and her now capable o thinking mind understand what it was she craved.. This man just offered her everything she had been hunting for for the last hundred or more years. She accepted without hesitation and he turned her into an Arrancar..

However.. at the time of her conversion..she was much weaker compared to the current Espada..so much weaker she was given a triple digit number of the lowest rankings.. But that didn't matter to her.. she had what she had been desiring ever since her death as a human. That was enough for her.

After the downfall of Aizen and the attack on Hueco Mundo she hid. She had only stay'd with Aizen out of fear for her own life because she had understood when they met that she had no chance against him. Over the century that followed she bided her time and grew in power on her own.. Training and working and learning what she could while taking as little chances as possible.

Now she is as she was meant to be..or so she believes.. Playful, Funny, Smart, and highly experienced in combat..as well as Powerful.. She was ready to show her face to the new order of Espada and try to join their ranks! Aiming for the top to prove her weapons made her the best!

Themes

Normal:

Resurreccion:

Resurreccion Segunda Etapa:

Sidenote: All of the weapons used in Gate of Babylon and the Gate Beckoning, Call, and Absolute Defense.. are weapons she crafted in life.. they may not be legendary but they are, as stated in history, superb very high quality.

Last edited by Rena on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Nothing out of the ordinary. Approved. 1-2

Edit by Rena-chan: Nothing out of the ordinary? LOOK AT THAT APP. How often do I try so hard on an app DX< That app is SMEXY DAMMIT. Time Stamp 8:27am. Going to sleep noaz.. x.x;;
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:07 pm

clearly whomever did the photoshop for this app is a gentleman and a Scholar... Some might say a visionary. APPROVED

Tara Tertrezo Approved
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Added overpowered Cero..something that I had on Helba and thus moved here.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm

seconded
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:28 am

Added Hyper Speed Combat.

Increased the range of Sound Burst cuz it was way to short previously.

Added Resurreccion theme.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Hyper Speed combat-

Im assuming you mean Sonido not Shunpo since she's an arrancar. Besides that seems ok, my only question is what sort of control does she have over it can she access hyper speed combat and go in and out of it for five posts without starting the cooldown, or is hyper speed sort of like an aura ability from most video games it's up and turning it off/running outta time ends it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Quote :
Im assuming you mean Sonido not Shunpo since she's an arrancar.

right..oversight on my part. I fixed that.

Quote :
access hyper speed combat and go in and out of it for five posts without starting the cooldown

^ your question. V what was/is on the app.

Quote :
She has also admitted that she cannot use Hyper-speed consecutively..and must wait a short time before being able to continue to use that ability.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tara Tertrezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Tertrezo   Tara Tertrezo EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Anz