Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tara the Destroyer I_vote_lcapTara the Destroyer I_voting_barTara the Destroyer I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tara the Destroyer I_vote_lcapTara the Destroyer I_voting_barTara the Destroyer I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tara the Destroyer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tara the Destroyer Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tara the Destroyer Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tara the Destroyer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Tara herself, having rallied three other armies to strike at the world of the living, had now appeared in person on the battlefield. She would lead the force that struck at Karakura Town in an attempt to take over the Reishi rich lands in the name of her King. She had sent the Suicide Corps to deliver a blow to New York to keep those fools busy while her and her other two armies fought tooth and nail to deal massive damage to the enemy. Victory was not garunteed nor was it the point of any of these attacks. Weakening the enemy was the goal and that would be accomplished this day!

She drew her golden key-esque zanpaktou and rose it skyward before bellowing out her final order, "Those who stand on the edge of Oblivion FIGHT IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING ARNGRIM!" This signaled all the armies in all of their positions to attack. As such her own miniature army descended in the night upon Karakura Town their fearless Leader marching alongside them.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:17 am

Kai sliced through another hollow. He was here mostly to see if the shinigami will retake their home. That was where all of them were it seemed. He only hoped for the best. Right now though, the hollow chose a good time to strike Karakura, with their primary defenders gone to reclaim their home. Only Kai and a small handful of his personal guard were here. He had already called for reinforcements from neighboring Coalition troops, but who knew how long it will take for them to get here. Plus, these hollow fought hard. Even against his personal guard. They lost one man already. If they were more out in the open...

Kai and his guard made a sluggish retreat to the bridge. Normally, it would be better to funnel them. But then they would be fighting forever. Hundreds of the bastards came at them, mostly from one side. Kai allowed his guard to handle those that came at them from different sides, while he took on the largest group. Pointing his sword at them, he unleashed several spells at once. Lucky Star Barrage, Multi-Sawblade, Nova, and Icestorm. Nova fired 30 balls of fire, fairly weak with each ball being equal to a hado 31. Multi-Sawblade fired 24 saw blades, with Lucky Star Barrage firing many more stars. Icestorm took down or crippled those within a fifty foot radius of where the spell was activated. The rest of his guard took care of the stragglers.

"Go to the warehouse district. Try to get them in for one on one fights and switch off. It may take a while, but lets see if we can't hold out for reinforcements. I'm going to flare myself, try to see if I can't nab the leader's attention...if there is a leader. Nothing else, I'll crush them with my spiritual pressure alone." The silverette waited until his guard was out of the way. He stood in the middle of the bridge and flared near his full spiritual pressure out, sure to stun everyone in the city at least slightly...hopefully crushed several hollow, but who knew. The bridge even buckled and cracked a bit. Now he waited for a response of some sort...and any kind.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Tara wasn't able to sense or be effected by spiritual energy so she herself didn't notice Kai's beacon but she wasn't oblivious enough to not notice the fact several weaker hollow were dropping dead for seemingly no reason. So she investigated and found out that the Human Organization's Leader was present and fighting off the hollows. She was so bored she couldn't resist the chance to play around with the guy so she dropped in front of him almost instantly and was just the most smiley happy girl you could ever see ever about it. She wiggled her golden key-esque zanpaktou at him and just grinned all the wider as she spoke her Resurreccion incantation.

"I am the bone of my sword.."

As she spoke she rushed him at full blinding speed using Sonido to further amplify it and took a downward strike at him with her little key while two curved, but wide dirks of black and white struck at him from both sides for a triple sided attack.

"Steel is my body and Fire is my blood"

As soon as she spoke this her free hand snapped it's fingers and a shockwave of sound hurled itself at Kai's position from her own position.

"I have created..over a thousand blades.."
"Unknown to death..nor known to life.."

She snapped again and let a shockwave form under Kai and move upwards, and then once again made sure she was right ontop of him trying to strike him with her zanpaktou trying to cut off an escape route even though there were still openings.

"Have.. withstood pain.. to create..Many weapons.."
"Yet.. those hands.. will never hold anything.."

She stood and grinned as she got to this part and her body slowly began to darken while her eyes turned were slowly crawling from left to right with a new color. Red.

"So..as I pray...Unlimited..Blade Works..!"

The transformation was complete and now 6 holes opened in the dimensional space and fired from them one weapon of unique and amazing quality each like a rocket launcher at Kai from several differing angles. Tara herself stood there with not a golden key thing but a fine rapier and just had the most relaxed grin ever as though she had found the perfect toy.

"I can't wait..to see you in PIECES!" She said as she fired a couple dozen "bombs" made of such dense soundwaves that they actually caught on fire and dealt twice as much damage as a regular bala but were only half it's speed and they would also explode for twenty-five percent of that damage as pure sonic damage if they made contact with anything or got within two feet of their target as the minor explosions extend five feet but only in a ring formation not a sphere (Similar to a fire nova)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:23 am

Kai...was starting to get a tad inpatient. Until he felt it. Perhaps they couldn't sense spiritual pressure? Ah, well, they were here now. A smiley psychotic girl that reminded him a bit too much like someone else he knew. He was in the standard kendo stance. She started to say something and charged him with near blinding speed. Grinning, he blocked the overhead attack easily enough, a magic circle forming between them and a sawblade flying out that would be sure to pierce her hierro.

Using the butt of his sword, he deflected one of the dirks while spinning away from the other, though it still grazed him. He also slashed against her while he was in the motion, hoping his (maybe?) superior strength will stumble her a bit if she decided to block. She continued to speak.

A shockwave of sound hit him. More was hitting him...cutting off his escape routes. So that was her game...fine. Get close. His monolith will be just the thing to help him. He matched sword blows, despite his odd angle at that she was above him, hopefully pushing her back bit by bit with his above average strength. On the bridge, a good 100 yards away and on one of the pillars, a magic circle formed, and an Ancient Monolith appeared.

As she finished, six holes opened up in a dimensional space and fired something akin to a rocket launcher at him from differing angles. He immediately erected a barrier around him. Absolute Defense. He hoped the combined power of that wasn't too strong for it. But the explosions kicked up enough dust for it. He sensed her firing some more things at him...and his Monolith kicked in, creating a barrier between him and the blasts. The chunk of sentient stone's barrier redirect damage to it instead of the person. As such, it looked a little worse. But as it was the most durable of his Monoliths, it could take a lot.

The chunk of stone also fired out an energy beam equal to a cero at her from behind. Though it may do less damage considering it might be weaker than her. Jumping back, he pointed his blade at her. From her opposite side of where the rapier was, a green magic circle appeared, firing several stocks of sharpened bamboo stalks came at her. If they hit, needles that could puncture sharp hierro would hit her, injecting her with a poison that would cause extreme drowsiness for each one that hit her, max of five.

"You arrancar don't mess around. But you're gonna have to work harder to see me in pieces little girl." He held his sword out in front of him, ready for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:32 am

She immediately dipped backwards and kicked up at his chin with her left foot as the sawblade came at her from seemingly nowhere. It didn't escape her notice during their sword clashes that her body was moved each time they clashed but not by a great enough distance to put her at a positional disadvantage though him being stronger would pose a problem and by the difference she felt even her full power would still have some hinderance to it. Her sonic flare bombs did nothing because they smacked a barrier and it held during their explosions and as she couldn't sense energy she didn't notice a beam of energy being fired at her.

So that happened. Taking out the girly clothing she was wearing in the process but not doing much else to her physically which allowed her to move her hand and fire a cero in the direction of the bamboo shoots. This stung her and made her hand practically useless for short time but she didn't have to worry about that since it was already self-repairing and would be fine soon. On the other hand however she was angry. That was the first time in a while she had been hit hard enough to make her disengage her own faked out clothing. So now the slender five foot one girl was standing in proper arrancar robes fitting for her status as Primera of the Espada.

She was the strongest of the arrancar other than her King and she was now angry. Without hesitation she released into her Segunda Etapa form and was cloaked in thick armor that became her skin and a full helmet that became her head. As if she melded with the armor. In her hand was no longer a small rapier but a Fullblade, a weapon made unrealistically large for the size of the wielder, as the weapon was as tall as she was and it's blade was almost as wide as her armored torso though it was only 2 inches thick. The back of the sword was another matter. While not sharp it was well adorned with black skulls and teeth and even a dragon looking skull closer to the hilt. The jagged blade gleamed even though it was cloaked in a darkish energy.

"I didn't realize you were this strong. My Lord Arngrim is always lecturing me for not having the ability to sense energy.. Perhaps this is why.." She was much calmer and less cheery sounding than when she had said she wanted to see him in pieces but the tone was more matured and much darker and filled with hatred, "For my Liege!"

Bang. With a Sonido she was to his right but backed away by twenty feet and had released from the tip of her sword a burst of sound that is in circle form vertically that began at five feet in diameter and extended to fifteen feet in diameter after travelling five feet forward and maxed at thirty feet in diameter after reaching ten feet in distance towards him. Even if he dodged it, as it would be dealt with the same manner as a "Beam" could be, He'd have to dodge wide though because if his ears were within twelve feet of the blast he'd go slightly deaf and have some slight motorskill problems for a few seconds. She planned ahead in case he did however by creating two giant columns of fire that rose fifty feet in the air and were twenty feet wide on his left and right sides.

Around her slightly visible, as if camouflaged, were 6 unique blades and with them around her still she sonido'd once more to be behind him during all of this commotion. Blocking his only safe escape route with her body though he could go up or down if he were quick enough. She didn't strike however just blocked that path. This would be her defensive moment and counter measure time to anything he had in store for her.

She would make him bleed.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Kai leaned back just enough for the kick to scrape his chin. She was fast, that was for certain...to be able to dodge a sudden sawblade like that. And it seemed like she was starting to get a bit more serious now, as she transformed again. So this was the famed Segunda Etapa. Then she spoke...confirming his earlier suspicions. That would make it harder for her to counter his spells, though Yuri taught him that with practice you could still counter them without being able to sense spiritual pressure. He'll just need to not stick with a pattern.

She disappeared to his right. Sonido, if his studies were correct. Her new sword hung in thin air as he sensed energy building up. He swung his blade left to right, as if he was closing a shower curtain. That created a barrier specifically designed to block non-physical attacks. It would be camoflauged, but bent light slightly, just enough for one to see it if they concentrated enough. Just in time too, as the beam of sound/wind was fired out.

It hit the barrier. To his sides, he noticed she prepared him dodging one way or the other. What hit him though, was that the sound messed with his hearing! His eyes went wide as his world became a world of silence. He spun around to meet her. She didn't come. But it was now obvious what primary power was. Sound. He needed to get off this bridge and away from water.

His monolith fired another beam of energy from its high top. Pointing at her, from ten feet behind her, a magic circle appeared, firing out a single, hollow star. Unfortunately, the star, if she didn't dodge the beam, hit something that surrounding her, stopping it cold. If she did dodge both, the star would simply harmlessly go to his left.

Either way, he would do another attack, one from below. A red magic circle would appear below the bridge (or under her if she's off and away from the bridge), and fire a piller of flame the strength of a cero. Soon after, from inside whatever circle of protection, he used another sawblade spell. That was more of a distraction though.

He was gonna go after her...or stumble, wobble, whatever. God, why did he feel like he was drunk off his ass? That attack...of course. Messed with his hearing AND his motor skills. Propping himself up with his sword, he just fired another eruption spell from his direction, another piller of fire the strength of a cero.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:01 pm

A beam of energy suddenly hit her from behind again and she glared backwards at it's origin, a stone monolith. Though it stung the beam was hardly a real threat. Proving this she destroyed it(?) with her cero which was regularly twice as strong as any normal cero her own power level. Only to have her attention returned to Kai as a star bounced off her semi-invisible guardian blades which became visible instantly and slashed the star into pieces in her defense. Showing 6 unique designed swords floating around her as if they had a will of their own.. but also seeming to stay within a certain range of her.

Suddenly shit hit the fan because several things happened towards Kai at once while she fired a Noise Flash (Her sound/wind cero) into his column of fire that came for her. Only to be forced to parry the saw blade with her weapon hand by bashing it on the side, luckily, due to air walk and her own speed, she was able to lift her legs up by bending them just in time to keep the sawblade from doing more than scrapping against the armor she wore, though that still injured her since it was melded with her being, it was not very serious.

A spear with a dragon mouth looking like it had a blade leaving it's mouth and a golden shaft appeared out of a mall dimensional rift behind Kai. This spear would then hurl itself at Kai and with average, but not flawless, homing continue to chase him for at least a minute. (Basically your whole next post unless dealt with.) She then proceeded to create a giant column of fire that rises fifty feet in the air and is twenty feet wide. She is capable of making two of these per post. Their power is equal to a gran rey cero and can cause moderate burns.(Resistance and Heirro may negate) When created they last for the whole post, continuing to burn, and emit a constant sound shock wave that expands horizontally for fifty feet and is five feet vertically in thickness. the sound shock wave deals damage equal to a cero. This column would have it's origin started directly under Kai regardless of his position.

A sound wave would attempt to crash into him from his left and a few dozen sonic flare bombs would be scattered in a wide area from above him as well. With the distinquishable BANG that was Sonido use she was to his right all of a sudden and was firing another Noise Flash at him while the other attacks did their work. Leaving him no real way to go but down, assuming he was not ON the bridge, and if he was on the bridge that bridge was about to be destroyed.

However in her eagerness to attack him she didn't notice he recovered enough from her last Noise Flash to send another pillar of flame at her. So her most recent use of Noise Flash was cancelled and she rushed him in it's place trying to place and nice overhead chop to his skull.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:23 pm

She finally went after his monolith. Ha! She fired a cero at it, only for the large piece of stone to be consumed in a magic circle and teleported next to him. It was then he saw the six distinct swords materialize that blocked his Lucky Star, and noticed some peculiarities. Perhaps range was best against her? The monolith kicked in again, using a physical enhancement spell, doubling his speed and strength.

Then she struck after defending herself. Sensing something being summoned behind him, he put up a protection spell. Froming a strange looking Star of David behind him, it blocked what looked like a dragon's head with a spear coming out of its mouth. It hit it hard, but not hard enough. The dragon fired the spear, but the spell still held, but disappeared right after the spear was dealt with. Then came another one of those fire pillars. He moved to his right to avoid that one, but stumbled horridly due to his loss of motor skills. He was able to swerve, but was clipped and burned by the second one, making his left arm scorch and bloody, and the shockwave did a good amount of damage too. But the Monolith, being unable to move, was getting hammered because it was so close. It started to fire its beams at her, but only four before cracking and being destroyed. It was his most durable monolith...but not his most offensively capable.

Several attacks happened at once. Using his strength, he punched through the bridge and dived down, catching himself with a mage disc, and barely avoiding everything else, though the bridge was gone. He moved the disc, and himeself away from it, summoning his Sky Monolith at the opposite bank. This one had a more totem-like appearance, and had stone hands, though they couldn't move very far from it. The monolith started to heal him at an average regeneration rate like an arrancar.

Though now he had recovered enough from her last sound attack. Standing back up on his mage disc, just a few yards above the water, he blocked the strike. Vines started to come out of him, trying to entangle and poison her, though he doubted it would work with her speed. If those blades around her kicked in, he would redirect them to those blades to catch them. However, they were weak, and could be torn. If they did touch her, poison would seep into her skin, viewing him or view his actions as the things she fears most for two posts.

He pushed her back, and started to charge a spell. A dome of a magic circle appeared around them in a 350 yard radius. Energy started to gather in the center, and being within 50 yards of it will cause minor allergic reactions due to some of the energy turning into a powdery substance. He also unleashed Lucky Star Barrage on top of her, firing a barrage of those hollow stars from before. His new monolith joined in, firing weak, hado 31 leveled wind gusts that could cut. More for impact than actual damage. From her left, also came 24 sawblades from before.

The last spell he used for now was an ice one. In her midst was several blue magic circles, with the largest one closest to her (fifty foot radius with her/largest magic circle in the center). It then exploded into ice shards that could cut her if her hierro wasn't decent. Either way, there would be a ten percent chance that ice would accumulate on her with each hit, with each circle exploding out 25 ice shards. On that body part with ice accumulation, it would slow down by 5% per ice piece, with a max potential of 30%. Though that had only happened once since he learned the spell.

He moved up and away from the water and back towards the city...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Most of what she did had had little to no effect against her overwhelmingly difficult opponent, but she did not give up and found that her sword defense once again saved her behind as they blocked two cero's alerting her to the remaining two that she dealt with on her own using her noise flash cero. As he went to block her sword strike several vines started to move towards her which she responded to with the most deafening scream one could imagine. It was of such high pitched frequency that it literally vibrated the vines molecules apart though in the short time it travelled it was nowhere near that powerful and would have only hit him like a punch to the face, using her sound ability at such a level so quickly was certainly taxing but was well within her power to do in Segunda Etapa form.

It seemed his physical strength was now exceeding hers by far more than before because he pushed her backwards with seemingly little effort this time unlike before and started to use more of his strange powers. Powdery things began to float in the air but as she was encased in her armor she ignored it deciding it would have little to no effect on her regardless of what it did (Check me if I'm wrong and I'll fix it) He also fired more of those star objects that she was certain would do more than just hurt if they hit her, she assumed at least since it seemed everything else he did had many purposes, and fired another noise flash towards them to make them stop. Her free hand, still recovering from her previous cero use, was now throbbing and warned her not to fire another noise flash anytime soon or it may backfire, so instead, she grabbed one of her defensive swords in her free hand, the one she grabbed being the goldish orange blade that looked like it had a screaming demon face near the tip just in time for his next attack to activate causing an explosion of ice chunks that she began to rapidly stab, slice, and weave around using her speed and both her great sword and the new sword while the other five remained nearby and unmoving as if waiting for an attack from behind her while she was busy. Only for her to get cut by gusting winds while she focused on the ice shards.

Turned out that not letting her other blades help was a saving throw on her part because she had only noticed the explosions and not that something had occured to the left of her as well, fortunately her blade defense took care of that for the most part and she glared at the man with hatred for using those damnable giant buzzsaw things which instinct told her were lethal even to her heirro. Only to realize her left leg was frozen in place and all of her swords were now covered in ice. The swords that floated around her in a thin sheet of ice just thick enough and slowing them down enough that they couldn't break free on their own. Her own sword wasn't enough and was also heavier due to the ice to stop what remained of the sawblade attack.. Leaving two behind to clip the top of her shoulder because she didn't hit it in time to stop it entirely and one to cut deep into her left side even though her armored body.

No one had ever stopped her blades before and her heirro which was very strong did little to stop the saws. Anger and pain gave way to fear and now she realized she was going to die if she could not either escape or get help.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:27 pm

He took the scream attack again. Not like he had any time to react to it or anything. It didn't hurt as much as the other one...and didn't seem to effect his motor skills at all. Seemed his attacks finally did more than make her move. His Mother Earth spell was almost ready. Kai looked at her. He almost missed it, but he could see some traces of actual fear now. Good. Maybe she'll take his offer then.

He spoke to her. "My spell is almost ready. Call me a fool if you want...but I want you and your army gone from here. What's your choice?" By the time she made her choice, his spell was finished. If she chose to stay and fight, the mass of brown and green energy would fire at her. It would the strength of a hado 91 if it hit, and it would cause severe allergic reactions if it hit, too. Also due to the energy turning into a powdery like substance.

He just hoped, if her choice was to continue to fight, that once she was gone, the hollow army would leave. He doubted it, though...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Above Karakura sat a lone arrancar that watched the fight below, like a hawk it took in every detail, undetected by those below. It spotted the moment when Tara the destroyer fell into trouble, and a garganta ripped open. The arrancar vanished, and the garganta shut. Moments later, another ripped open and a chariot shot out at full speed towards the ground, a large man on the back. He lept from the back engaging resurrection as fires lit up around the trapped arrancar and began tawing the ice. Arngrim landed with a heavy boom, the ground cracking and crushing beneath his feet as an attack came his way. He threw up his arms, and the blast struck, rock shattering and absorbing a third of the damage, the rest he took head on with his Heirro.

He wasn't budged from the spot, but as the power subsided he did sneeze, rather violently. A blast of fire shot out of his mouth at Kai. But then Arngrim turned his back on the org leader and walked towards Tara, giving her a light clip to the side of the head. "Girl I told you you could lead an attack on earth, not start a fight with the strongest human on it. You could have died." He said. He clicked his fingers and the chariot began to land not far from them. The ice would be thawed enough for her to break free. "Go on, its time to fall back." Arngrim said, then he turned towards Kai, another sneeze Working its way up on him. He didn't say anthing though, instead silently watching the man as he waited for Tara to move.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Tara was wide-eyed with the realization she was truly about to die, but in her stubbornness she refused retreat and had a few dimensional rifts open to hurl five more weapons at Kai at high speeds, only to witness him keep his threat and blast them into nothing while the blast continued on it's way to her. Then something happened that she did not expect nor intend.. Her Lord Angrim should up in person to rescue her and then scolded her before smacking her head for being stupid.

"I am sorry my Lord." She stammered out while falling back into her normal form as her power had drained with the words spoken, "I did not think I would find him here when I attacked.. but since he was here I was trying to stall him while my army did it's job. it looks like they did less than I had hoped but still accomplished part of their mission.."

She was freed and through sheer stubbornness made it onto the chariot as the ice had thawed entirely now and managed to scoot into a sit so that she didn't get in Angrim's way, as this thing was big enough for him and she was small before passing out entirely.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:15 pm

The unexpected happened. How he missed this was beyond him. Perhaps he was gone from the field far too long. Kai sliced the fire ball in half, but knew enough to just leave it be. He did however, took his phone out and called HQ, while keeping a close eye on the two. "Status report." He was given a brief rundown on things. An interesting turn on events. That Vasto could be useful when he wasn't snacking on his people. But they were reasonable terms. He'd go there and tell him he'll honor the deal.

Cairo was gonna be in ruins though. Far too many enemies and help too far away. He would have to assign a larger group there next time. He really should talk with Alexander about putting up turrets in other major cities. "Very well." He hung up and waited for the duo to leave...

(ooc: I'm assuming thead end here...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tara the Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara the Destroyer   Tara the Destroyer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tara the Destroyer
Page 1 of 1