Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zanger Astaire I_vote_lcapZanger Astaire I_voting_barZanger Astaire I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zanger Astaire Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zanger Astaire Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zanger Astaire Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zanger Astaire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Zanger Astaire Empty
PostSubject: Zanger Astaire   Zanger Astaire EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 am

Quincy Template

Basic Information

Name: Zanger Astaire
True Age: 24
Sex: Male
Personality: Zanger is German. He's a suave, sophistocated guy with expensive taste in clothes and a love for slowly killing himself. He's generally chilled out, and doesn't get worked up about much. He bats off insults like they're nothing and dishes out his own. His policy is if you can't take an insult, dont throw em around. He finds it amusing when someone insults him then gets angry when he responds in kind.

He likes to hit on women but will drop it if they're not interested and make it clear. He doesn't like to commit unless he really likes someone, which is rare. He is quite intelligent, he rarely makes a fool of himself and even drunk he can keep himself in line. He's not particularly violent, despite serving in the military for a brief stint. He is dedicated to training himself and keeping at his pysical peak, and hangover or not he will stick to his training rutine.

Zanger has a bad habit of getting himself in trouble. If he knows someone doesn't like something, like being insulted, he'll do it more to piss them off, which usually gets him in a fight or two. He has a code of honor and is quite chivalrous despite his lifestyle and passtimes. He doesn't like fighting women, but he will if he has no choice. He's a body guard by nature and profession, though upon discovering his quincy powers he decided to train them farther so that he could do his job better.

He isn't easy to anger. However hurting a woman infront of him will piss him off, and he's tossed more than one jerk through a window for doing so. He also dispises hollow. He doesn't hesitate to to attack and kill any hollow he meets in the land of the living. He also hates sinners, and to a lesser extent arrancar.

Likes: Smoking, drinking, training, women and planning traps.
Fears: Running out of smokes/boose, damaging good clothes, his father.

Character Appearance

Zanger Astaire Emiya_10

Height: 5'10
Weight: 180lbs
Physical Traits: Muscular, with short brown hair. His eyes are black with streaks of grey through the iris. His features are sharp, and he has tends to have stubble on his face.
Clothing: He wears black suit pants and dress shoes, a grey shirt, a black waist coat and a long suit coat. When training he wears ju jitsu uniform or the quincy uniform.
Accessories: Mace, Exceran Daggers. A pack of cigarettes and a flask of rum.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Zanger is a good all round fighter. He is a skilled archer, but excels in the use of crossbows. He is ambidexterous and is capable of fighting with a weapon in both hands, which is why he uses a crossbow. Unlike bows, his crossbow can be fired with one hand. Zanger is most skilled with Mace and dagger in close quarters, he rarely picks up a sword or longer weapon, and tends not to use seele sneider as anything else but arrows.

He most commonly sticks to long range but he's not afraid to get in close when range just wont cut it, and is particulary fond of bashing things with his mace.He is tactical, and uses traps and tricks to his advantage. He preferes fighting in closed areas like cities where he can get out of the line of sight and plant a trap.

He might seem to be a bit of a novice, only discovering his quincy powers recently, but he has former army training and knows his way around in a fight. He's a skilled user of German ju jitsu making him a capable fighter even without his weapons.

Strengths: He is very strong, enough that he can smash through brick walls with his mace. Excels at all ranges of combat. A tactical Genius when he's sober. Zanger has excellent understanding of Reiatsu and fantastic control over it. He used his understanding of it to develope his Battlefield perception ability.
Weaknesses: Low stamina, can only sense enemies within 50ft, and he can't tell what race they are.

Special qualities: Battlefield perception: A self trained ability. Zanger is capable of picking up minute vibrations from the ground and air using an invisible field of reiatsu around him, allowing him to keep track of more than one opponant at a time without sensing, keep track of ranged attacks, and if someone tried to sneak up on him using Kyakko or another invisiblity ability he would feel the vibrations and knows something is nearby, though not the exact location just the general direction. This ability works similar to sonar. It can be tricked using loud noise, though the opponant would need to know that first.

Weapons & Abilities

Quincy Bow

Zenger's quincy bow is a crossbow . It fires shorter Reiatsu bolts in place of the longer ones fired by a bow. However he can still fire them just as fast, and they do just as much damage. He can also fire seele Snieder like normal. The bow is 3 foot long, and 2 with a two and a half foot bowspan. The bolts it fires are 15 inches long.

Zanger Astaire 450px-10

Quincy Powers

Hirenkyaku— Analogous to the Shinigami Flash Steps or the Arrancar Sonído, the Quincy Hirenkyaku allows the user to move quickly over short distances; according to Uryū Ishida it is faster than flash steps, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed suggests that this is just a generalization. To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly for long distances. Mayuri compliments Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it is difficult to master.

Ransōtengai— this is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū.
Dislocated joints and broken bones are meaningless against this technique. Mayuri stated it as "the most powerful technique for the Quincy," but he did not know of the Quincy Final Form, which means as far as Mayuri knew it was the strongest.

Licht Regen - A quincy who has mastered this ability is capable of firing a giant wave of hundreds of quincy arrows at full power all at once. Where as normally a quincy can fire several dozen arrows quickly this ability exceeds that usual limit. This is able to be done once per two posts.

Quincy: final form – Zanger's strength, speed, stamina and durability double and he gains Reishi Dominance, allowing him to absorb far more Reishi than normal.

Blut Vene– The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a zanpakutou like item can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it seemingly is not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power. 7 post duration, 3 post cooldown.

Gintou Silver Tube Techniques:

Spoiler:

unique powers
Haftbombe: Zanger Shoots a mine of Reiatsu from his crossbow, and it sticks to the first thing it hits. It can then be detonated at will, or when an opponant moves within 5ft of it. Once it sticks to something it goes invisible, but will flare bright blue before exploding 30ft in all directions. Its as powerful as a cero, and Zanger can plant up to 3 at once.

Zurück Bolzen: Zanger Fires a bolt that repels any energy/elemental attack it hits back towards the caster. However the attack gains a new property, it becomes a homing attack with fairly good tracking. Works on attacks up to gran rey in power, with a 3 post cooldown.

Quincy Items
Quincy cross— Standard equipment for any Quincy, the Quincy Cross acts as the focus for a Quincy bow. The cross need not necessarily be in a cross shape, as Ryūken's cross is a pentacle

Seele Schneider: The Seele Schneider is a thin sword that can be fired similarly to an arrow. It's much longer than a standard arrow and functions something like a chainsaw: the spirit particles of its blade vibrate at ultra-high frequencies, loosening the molecular bonds between any spirit matter it cuts so that the Quincy user may easily absorb the freed spirit particles. Zanger has 3 of these.

Back Drop

Background: Zanger was born to a quincy and a young woman, in the german city of munich. His father Klaus Astaire was a complete asshole. He beat Zanger's mother and when Zanger was older, him too. He called it, 'training,' though he never actually explained to Zanger that they were quincy, or even what one was.

Zanger's father was always mixed up in something, drugs, gangs, crime syndicates, everything with a bad reputation. He used his powers for evil, rather than defending the innocent, and was a disgrace to other quincy. Zanger's mother eventually took Zanger and fled from Klaus, taking her son away from such a dangerous life.

Zanger took up German Ju jitsu, a martial arts that took heavily judo, karate, and aikido, focusing mainly on moves that could be used in real life situations. Zanger grew up with the ideal that he would protect his mother from the monster Klaus. He hated and feared his father, and always had the feeling he'd be back.

Klaus eventually did return, with appologies and an apparent change of heart. Zanger's mother believed him and the cycle began again, but this time Zanger was older and able to defend himself. He attacked his father at the first sign of abuse towards his mother, and managed to drive him from home.

Zanger's mother died from cancer when he was 18, and with nothing else in his life, he fell into an intense training routine, and eventaully signed up with the army. He spent four years with them, before he was discharged. After than, Zanger took on bodyguard work, though he chose a mace over guns. He used his skill in grapples and a strong swing to protect his mark every time.

As he earned money he became more carefee and developed more into the man he is now. He never really enjoyed violence but he did it for the sake of protecting poeple who needed protecting. It was only recently that he encountered hollow, and how much he absolutely dispised the monsters. He got himself some better weapons, a bigger mace and the Exceran daggers, and started hollow hunting duty. He only recently discovered he could make a quincybow, using a pendant that belonged to his mother.

Side Notes:

Starting at 4 tier, he will not have all his powers, so I added the chart below explaining what he has, when.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Zanger Astaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanger Astaire   Zanger Astaire EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rena