Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Avengers Assemble! I_vote_lcapAvengers Assemble! I_voting_barAvengers Assemble! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Avengers Assemble! I_vote_lcapAvengers Assemble! I_voting_barAvengers Assemble! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Avengers Assemble! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Avengers Assemble! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Avengers Assemble! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Avengers Assemble!

Go down 
+3
Zenke
Jun Tomoshibi
Orgoth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:18 pm

In a wood-paneled conference room, deep in the Gotei HQ in Karakura Town, a slight, pale-skinned girl with long black hair was pacing nervously. There was another girl, slightly older and more imposing with an athletic build and dark brown hair, sitting in a chair. The conference room was modestly furnished, with a large wooden table occupying the center of the room and surrounded by many wooden chairs along either side and a single chair at the top. There were jugs of water around the table along with a glass for each participant. The center of the table was dominated by a large map of the Soul Society, with miniature figures representing the positions and relative strengths of the enemies in certain sections, as per Jensen's intel.

The pale skinned girl was Grainné Xios, Captain Commander of the Gotei. She wore a black lolita top, along with black cargo pants and black skate shoes. She also had a paintbrush behind her right ear, with a paint set at the top of the table beside her chair. The other girl in the room was Diath Xios, Grainné's sister and Vice-Commander. The two had been here for some time, setting the room up for the impending meeting. Grainné had just received Jensen's intel, and this was why she was so worried. The enemy had far more strength than she had imagined, and the proximity of Aizen's cell to the main enemy base was another large problem.

Grainné had called this meeting in order to plan the re-taking of the Soul Society. She had invited all of the remaining Captains and Vice-Captains, along with the two Vizards she had met the previous day, Raiden and Elayne Arashi. Grainné looked back at her sister. Diath was currently reading the contents of the folder, her expression impassable. The meeting was to begin as soon as all of the invited parties arrived.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Raiden got the call...and he was literally there just as a senkaimon opened and showed three shinigami coming out. He hurried into the meeting and sat down. He had his natural hair color showing this time, and his outfit wasn't as bizarre as it was the previous day. Blue long tailed jacket, grey shirt with an orange lightning bolt on it, jeans, and black shoes. His sword on his belt. He was looking over stuff when the guard at the door and the three he saw earlier came in. He wasn't the first person there, he assumed the CC's vice-captain, was there. "Captain-Commander! Captain Tomoshibi was able send more up to date information!"

The group of three showed her the files. Each file was clearly labelled with enemy force strengths for one week. And at the end of the week, showed where the big dogs of the Maggots were meeting. It also noted that the leader sends a representative to the meeting as she stayed by Aizen's cell. It detailed more than just the survived big dog's abilities too. But those few that replaced the ones that were lost. As well as a few potential officers and their abilities. Also extreme details of the environment, from what parts of the sewers were collapsed to the ventilation shafts of the Maggot's Nest, and a detailed road for where it would lead them to Aizen's cell. Through granted, it would have to be someone small.

Clear, concise, extremely well organized, and little notes of opinion and possibilities from the young captain himself. He even detailed that the meeting the Maggots' leaders were holding was going to be about wiping him and the Resistance off the map. Riku had also detailed where his current camps are, the force numbers around the Senkaimon gates were, his own forces and approximate increase in force strength due to recruiting, support from those in the Rukongai, and those returning to active duty. It also showed his own attack plans on certain days, timing it in accordance to their own.

Rai was giddy. He just couldn't wait to mix it up...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Diath sat back, legs crossed, as she slowly looked through a folder of information. This wasn't all the intel either, apparently captain Jensen had been busy during his little incursion into soul society, and captain riku would send more in the future. But they had a general idea of what was going on.

Diath looked up to watch Grainné pacing, she seemed more nervous than usual. "You should sit and relax, it wont do for the others to see you so worked up." Diath said. She looked back to her file and continued reading while she waited, as the others began to arrive slowly.

A pair of vizards arrived first, Diath could smell the hollow in them. The boy seemed confident where as the girl practically hid behind him despite being taller. She sat next to him and looked as if she was trying to turn invisible. Diath looked up interested as 3 shinigami arrived, followed by Jensen.

Jensen was in his small office going over everthing he'd sent to the captain commander, including what he'd seen with his own eyes. He hadn't expected a meeting to be called so soon, it was rather surprising really. He picked up his folder and headed off towards the meeting room.

He entered just as 3 shinigami came in. Jensen nodded to the vizards who were there. He didn't sit straight away walked to the top of the table after the 3 shinigami. "May I?" He asked, pointing to the intel files they'd brought in once the captain commander had taken a look. Once Jensen took a good look for himself, he nodded, lay the file down and sat where he could best look at the map.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 am

Parius smiled, as he teleported near the meeting place. He didn't know exactly where it was, which meant he couldn't teleport there. But, he could feel Elayne's power, and knew a place close enough. Fixing his hair, and adjusting clothes in order to look his best, Parius knew just what he was walking into. He could, in the scheme of things, be killed in there. However, that didn't bother him. He was more worried about whether these people would listen to him, or even allow him to help at all. Parius felt no love for the Gotei, but this was his home for so long. He couldn't just sit back and allow it to be become some sort of new ruin.

Breathing deeply, Parius silently walked up to the door, knocked twice, and entered. Parius saw Jensen first, and then Elayne, and Raiden. Nodding at all of them, he then looked directly at the new Captain-Commander, and Diath, smiled, and said. "Well. I guess I'm a party crasher. How nice." If asked for his name, Parius would simply state, "Parius Chitose. Current head of the Chitose Clan. Also, Abel's my younger brother. He's Captain Reinhart's Vice-Captain, if current news is anything to believe. Speaking of which." Parius suddenly lost his smile, and grew serious. "I heard you intend to re-take the Soul Society. I want to help, if you can believe it." Parius then crossed his arms, and awaited an answer. Or a sword through his gut. Whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Akira was lounging around in his room reading the newest issues of his collection of manga when he heard of a meeting of shinigami on his headphones. With a grin Akira marked his page before closing the book then stood up and began collect his effects and draping his Haori over his shoulder. "About time."
Exiting his room Akira looked around the halls of this make shift base before placing a piece of poky loosely in his mouth then commenced towards the meeting room. As he made his way there he was greeted by many lower ranked shinigami and to most he would just nod or give a gentle hand gesture but one from the group he could not ignore for he asked if this was finally the meeting to reclaim the Soul Society, to regain there home.

Pulsing for a moment as he shifted his glasses Akira smiled and replied. "Only one way to find out, huh." before continuing to the meeting.
Finally reaching the doors of the meeting hall Akira swung his haori from his shoulder and wore it proudly before entering. "Captain Tanaka, Present." As he announced himself he bowed before taking his place at the table and awaited the arrival of the others so this important meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 am

Grainné watched as the various invited people filed in. Jensen took his seat near the head of the table to Grainné's left. Diath sat to her right, with Elayne and Raiden sitting beside each other. Some messengers then rushed in and handed her another bunch of files. She took the files and dismissed the messengers. The intel was from Captain Tomoshibi, who was leading resistance forces in Soul Society. She read through it and passed it to Diath. Next to arrive was Captain Tanaka of the Gotei 12th Division. He announced himself and took a seat. Not a great turnout so far, Grainné thought. Then somebody she did not expect to see arrived. Parius Chitose, the rogue shinigami, arrived and offered his assistance. She listened to what Parius had to say and regarded him with a friendly look. " Mr. Chitose, I believe you. I know you do not regard the Gotei as friends and vice-versa. However, in the enemy of your enemy you will find a friend, as the saying goes. We accept your assistance." Grainné walked over to Parius and offered a handshake.

After Parius had taken a seat, Grainné began. "There are a few missing, but we are out of time." She regarded everyone in the room. "Welcome all. I have called you all here today for a sole purpose. I have decided, with the help of various intelligence reports from both Captain Reinhart and Captain Tomoshibi as well as consultation with my sister and Vice-Commander, that the ideal time to attack draws near." Grainné gestured to Diath. "Diath will now explain the current situation in the Soul Society." She then took her seat.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:51 am

Rai nearly jumped for joy when Parius came. Just after Grainne spoke to him, Rai piped up. "Technically, he was a vizard. Then the Coalition helped him return to being a normal shinigami. Just saying is all..." The turnout wasn't the greatest...but that was somewhat expected. He listened to everything and looked at the maps and blue prints, force strengths for both the enemy and the lone ally in Soul Society. He was severely outnumbered. No wonder he hasn't been able to retake it on his own.

He stayed quiet throughout it all. He just wanted to hear his role. His part to play. This was going to be so much fun...he was humming in happiness. He almost couldn't wait. He just couldn't sit still. He was bouncing in his seat at the prospective tough fights he was gonna have...and gonna enjoy oh so much...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

When Grainné finished speaking Diath stood. She looked to the various captains and the other guests. She didn't really understand why Grainné asked Diath to do this, when captain Reinhart had far more experience, and had been behind enemy lines. But oh well. "Captains, Honored guests... Mr. chitose. " She said the last one with a sigh, busting in here uninvited was rude and it had set her heart jumping expecting an attack. Damn the fool man. The vizards had her on edge too, but she'd been expecting them atleast.

"The current situation in the Seireitei is dire. From what our intel shows, there are atleast 13 captain class maggots, and countless weaker members. Captain Riku, who is still in the soul society, captain Jensen, and his officer forsaken ran recon on the enemy, and were engaged by 7 of the enemy. They managed to kill three and escape alive which is a blessing considering there were 16 captain class fighters when the recon mission went bad, and they could have easily been over run." Diath paused and let that sink in, just to show how outnumbered they were, though the vizards and parius certainly helped even the odds.

"Now, acccording to captain Riku's most recent intel, the maggot leader is situated at Aizen's cell withing the maggots nest. As you can guess, that is a bad sign. If this person is waiting there, she may be willing to free Aizen if she can't beat us like Captain Jensen and Riku noted in their intel. If that happens, we'll need more than just the gotei captains we have now to stop Aizen. However, Captain Riku did mention a way for someone small to slip in to the Maggots nest unnoticed and get between the maggot leader and Aizen's cell." She looked At the pair of Vizards as she said that. Both were exceptionly strong, and rather small.

Diath considered herself, but she was no way strong enough, despite being able to get in completely undetected. Grainné was also a viable choice but Diath wouldn't even hint at that Idea, no way in hell she was going to let her little sister anywhere near Aizen, caged or not. "If i May speak..." Elayne, the female Vizard said Shyly.. Diath srugged. "Thank you.. I'd like to suggest Myself And Raiden for that part of the mission.. We could fit.." She then looked back at her feet.

Diath Looked at Grainné, then to the other captains. "I was thinking the same.. Its likely the leader wont be alone, once we attack. Though Its not my place to decide that, so lets see what the captain commander and others have to say about the idea." Jensen spoke up first. "I dont think we should send you both, unless its clear the enemy leader's not the only one in there. We could use one of you elsewhere, i'm sure." Jensen said. Diath Listened to what the others had to say. Considering stopping Aizen from being released was a critical part of the mission, she gave them all time to decide how to proceed before the next step was discussed, the actual attack.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Parius merely shrugged. "It's no ones fault I developed an Inner Hollow, and had to leave. I'm more surprised that Central didn't send someone after me. But, the past is the past. No need to dwell on it, eh, Captain Commander?" Parius looked over at Raiden. "I was sort of hoping to keep that bit a secret, Rai. I'm a Shinigami now, no matter what happened." He said, rubbing the back of his head." Parius smiled upon her accepting his help. Shaking hands, he felt good about this Commander. At least he wouldn't be leading someone else, for once. "Besides, I can't let Jensen go into battle alone. The old goat can barely fight without me there." He said, laughing.

He then took his seat, next to Raiden, showing he wasn't apart of the Gotei. He then listened to Grainne explain things a little bit, and Diath took the stage. upon being called Mr.Chitose, Parius raised an eyebrow. "Um, just call me Parius, please?" He said, before leaning back in his chair, and listening intently to Diath. His eyes narrowed at the numbers. 13....Depending on how many besides us actually show up, we can either be outnumbered, or be the ones outnumbering the enemy. Parius thought, as Diath continued. He then got focused, when Aizen was mentioned.

Parius then turned in surprise to Elayne speaking out. He never expected that, but had to agree with her. It sort of felt wrong to send one of his own, but Elayne was a capable individual. Hell, he was her leader, and she was more powerful than him! Parius nodded with Jensen. "Both would be a bit much. I think we should send the stealthier of the two, while the more battle suited one help out, until we can see whether their leader has backup or not." He listened to everyone else, before waiting on what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 pm

As the meeting began Akira who was sitting back quietly soaking in the conversation and beginning to sort the information given thought a better visual aid would truly help in this meetings planing. Slowly leaving his seat Akira began to walk around the room before stopping in the far corner and removing his glove before interrupting. "May I?" Said Akira as he gestured to the floor before slicing his hand with his blade spilling a generous pool of blood on the floor.

A minute after the blood hit the floor a pillar like structure began to be constructed as the blood absorbed the material around it and Akira rubbed his now healing hand. "Sorry, umm.. Bear with me a minute more please." Finally with the pillar finished and standing eight feet in height Akira removed a memory stick from his headphones band and placed it into a small slot in the middle of the pillar causing a detailed holographic image of the seireitei to project above the table. This holograph included buildings and structures in red, streets and walkways in green, and also the seireitei underground in orange. "Ah, there we go. Now you can show us in detail the areas that you all have done recon. Oh and you can change the map just by touching the holograph." As Akira said this he walked up to the map and crumbled the 12th division barracks before quietly taking his seat once again.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 am

Grainné listened intently to Diath as she explained the situation. The main reason she asked Diath to speak was because the details were particularly important and she didn't want to mess up her words and fudge any of the details. Diath finished, the main talking point being the existence of a way to sneak into the Maggot's Nest undetected. A small person was required, and while Grainné briefly considered volunteering, a pointed glare from Diath told her that it was out of the question, and it was eventually decided that Elayne would go.

However, Grainné wanted to be absolutely sure that Aizen's cell would not be breached. She patiently waited for a while until there was a break in the talking while Captain Tanaka assembled his hologram map. "Elayne, this is not a slight on you and I have complete trust in your abilities, but I would feel better if you would consent to taking someone with you. Please choose a partner for your mission." Captain Tanaka's holo-map was finished soon after that, and Grainné awaited Jensen to update the holo-map with his data, and for Elayne to make her decision.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 am

Rai watched in amazement as a captain made his holo-map as Captain Reinhart updated the map using the new intel. And listened all the while. And was slightly irritated. "Maybe you need one of us, maybe you don't, depending on how the battlefield changes when we strike. No plan survives contact with the enemy. Or if they do, the enemy did something incredibly stupid. No offense, Mr. Captain, Parry, but if both of us don't go, then the Captain-Commander should. Forbiding Aizen's release should be TOP priority. He gets released, we all either die or need to retreat and form an alliance with everyone we can get our hands on. Including the tenacious Espada. And I trust them about as far as I can throw a city. Only problem would be getting her out in the open where I can use my offensive form of my shikai or my bankai...those tight confines don't work well for a huge weapon. Unless there are other volunteers that are also rather fast?" He more or less volunteered to be his sister's partner if no one else volunteered. They never sparred against each other yet, nor practiced together. Plus he wasn't big on teams, but if the opponent was strong enough, he wouldn't mind it.

He sat down. "Besides, if Elayne has my special sight, even if I'm not with her, and the leader is only just as strong as one of us, no need for both to stay. If that's the case, then the partner, whether it is me or someone else, should go with their best judgement and either help end the fight quicker or start causing chaos in their rear lines...which if Captain Tomoshibi's plans are right, he'll send several squads to do just that if we choose to attack on the day before their big boss meeting..." He somewhat sifted through the small captain's own attack plans depending on the day they decide to attack, and compared it to projected enemy force strengths at the locations. He did have another question, but he decided to wait with it for later...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 am

Jensen gave Captain Tanaka an approving nod, rose and started working on putting the intel into the holographic map. He smirked as Raiden told him something he was well aware of. "I know that. And call me Jensen, please." He said to Raiden. He hated being called captain.

Elayne looked back up as Grainné spoke. "Of.. Of course captain commander. Then I'll take Raiden if thats ok." She said before going quiet once more. Diath wondered if she was actually a fighter.. Sure she was strong, but that didnt always mean she had the mental fortitude for battle. She shook her head and turned back to the others.

"Alright, then thats settled. Obviously its imperative you both proceed with stealth. Next, the main attack. Suggestions?" Diath asked. Jensen spoke up straight away. "As Riku's intel states, there is a meeting. My suggestion is, we strike on the day of the meeting when they've gathered. The farther the fighting is from the maggots nest, the less likely we are from startling their leader into doing something stupid. Still, Elayne and Raiden should infiltrate the nest before we arrive and begin our attack, that way the likely hood of this mission going belly up is greatly decreased. This plan relies heavily on timing and your ability to stay hidden." He said to Elayne and Raiden. "If we go with this course, can you hide yourselves?" He asked them.

Elayne nodded shyly. "I can use Kyakko to hide us both, and we can sneak in that way. We'd need time to practice it though. " She looked at Rai, uncertain if he could also do it, though she could hide them both if she held onto him. Jensen nodded. Diath spoke again. "Alright, what are your thoughts on this plan? Parius? Captain Tanaka?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Parius merely watched, and waited. "I'm not offended, Raiden. Aizen staying sealed away is our to priority. I'd rather not form an alliance with the Arrancar. I can think of a couple who would try and kill me while we were working together." Parius said to the Vizard. "I'm pretty fast, but I'm not small enough to get into the small confines you need to be able to get into. He nodded with Jensen. "The meeting is probably the best time to strike, as Jensen said. And, we now know where Raiden, and Elayne are going." He got up, and walked to the hologram, next to Jensen. "However. Where will the rest of us be?" He said, quietly, not to anyone in particular.

Looking over the map, he began to come up with ideas. "I wonder...." He turned to Jensen. "Maybe I can use my Eyes to teleport everyone into position. It's silent, and faster than walking. I just need to know where you all will be placed, and there's a 99% chance I can get you there." If anyone asked him about the 99%, Parius would say, "Because, I need to have been to the place before, in order to teleport to it. And, I've lived in the Soul Society for well over 300 years. I think I'd know the place by now." Parius waited for an answer to his idea. He wasn't sure if everyone would go for it, but he was, at least, coming up with ideas.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Sitting in deep thought as the others planed out there where a bouts Akira thought this could work as long as they were able to keep the rebels in the maggots nest separate from the ones in the meeting. Akira then spoke up. "Is it possible to place a powerful barrier around the meeting area without there knowing.. If so this could prevent anyone from the meeting from running away and informing the maggots nest about our assault."

With that said Akira leaned up close to the table resting his elbow upon it before closely studying the map. "The barrier would have to be large enough to engulf a significant piece of ground and yet be strong enough to hold many Captain class battles. I know it will be difficult but if we can get all our kidou users to create this barrier and keep it as stealthy at possible this could work." Akira then sat back in his seat with his hand holding his head as he thought more on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Grainné listened patiently to what the other Captains had to say. Captain Tanaka's map made drawing up plans much easier. She was satisfied when Raiden volunteered to accompany his sister to the Maggot's Nest. Being brother and sister, Grainné knew that they would work for more cohesively and effectively than any combination, except maybe for herself and Diath.

The next issue to surface was when to attack, and what the main force's plan will be. The common consensus was to attack during the meeting that was planned by the nice folks occupying the Soul Society. Grainné fidgeted with the paintbrush behind her ear. Various ideas were put forward in succession. Parius' teleportation, Captain Tanaka's shield strategy. All were viable tactics. Regrouping with Captain Tomoshibi's Resistance would also be a priority.

Waiting until there was a break in speech again, Grainné spoke. "Well, whatever the plan is we should try to regroup with Captain Tomoshibi's Resistance movement as swiftly as possible." Grainné took her paintbrush and began to mindlessly doodle on the holo-map. "As for this barrier strategy, besides myself, who else has the ability to perform this task?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Rai nodded and listened. Then the Captain-Commander spoke. "Well...what are his attack plans? He changed them depending on the day, and he would initiate it at the same time or shortly after we attack..." He didn't know what the hell kido was. And didn't care. The hyper boy started sifting through the papers and found what he was looking for. It showed an arrow formation...diving right into the weakest point in the projected enemy force strengths. On the completely opposite side was the Senkaimon gates, where the strongest of the defenses were at. He cringed. "Yeah...I don't think it'll be easy unless the rest of you just smash into their line like a blitzkrieg...based on this, I would go with the teleportation for at least the captains, then the vice-captain leveled fighters lead the rest of the troops from the senkaimons to catch up. Kind of like a one two punch. Problem might be getting caught between a bunch of nobodies and their big wigs. It really depends on how they react..."

It seemed unusually perceptive coming from the "Vizard of Destruction" that was very child-like. Or seemed to be from the mental standpoint. Of course, it was only an idea, a thought. And a vote for where the rest of them will be.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

"The barrier seems like a good idea I guess but wont they notice somethings up when you start casting it? will they have enough time to interrupt us? What about some kind of device that creates a barrier instantly? You used to be 12th squad, is that not something you might be able to make?" Diath said. "I'd be willing to give you a hand collecting materials if you think you could."

"We should definately establish contact with Captain riku but I think we should build our plan independantly of Riku's, and leave them open enough to incorperate his if things comes down to it. And If we split into two forces, one captain class should stay with the rest of the forces, incase they run into something our vc's cant handle." Jensen said. He wasn't volenteering though, He was better suited to the front lines.

"If the barrier Idea fails we could always have a small interception force prepared, to stop maggots getting to the nest and getting in Raiden and Elayne's way when they're fighting. We'd need our fastest vc's and maybe a single captain ready to cut off the enemy if they try to go that way. That, or we move our entire force between theirs and the maggots nest, and let them try their hand at getting by."

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Parius listened to everything being said, and took alot of things into account. The shield, his teleportation, the enemies weak, and strong points. Scratching his chin, he looked over the map, his eyes blazing with energy. "As I said, I can get everyone into position easily. However, we also have the problem of telling each squad when to attack. I could possibly do something about that, but it'll tire me out faster. Quick teleports take up more energy. Unless Captain Akira can invent something to give me some more energy, I won't be useful afterwards."

He looked around, before finally saying, "I can also see about bringing in backup. It depends on the peoples view of the Gotei, but I have contacts. I can't promise anything other than asking around. So, if no one shows up, sorry in advance." He then sat back, and waited to be told whether his ideas were good, or bad.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:28 am

As the others spoke about how a barrier could be placed without being interrupted, or how their reiatsu could be replaced, and also the plan of attack Akira sat and thought then finally came up with something for two of the three issues.
Akira then cleared his throat and stood before beginning to speak.
"We could place the Shiji no Saimon barrier." He then adjusted his glasses before continuing "I know this barrier may take some time to preform being the four Jomon barriers must be created first, but, if I can get three others to help me preform these the process will be clockwork. I would just need them to be here, here, and here." Akira then pointed at three locations that would make the barrier big enough to cover four blocks.

Akira then removed a piece of poky from his pouch under his haori and took his seat as he placed it in his mouth loosely as if it were a toothpick before finally adding. "As for the reiatsu issue, have we forgotten that when one heals with a healing kido they first have to preform reiatsu restoration first. Therefore, restoring reiatsu on a healthy body is no problem at all."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Grainné listened intently to everything that was being put forward. She had a good feeling that they were on the verge of forming a solid plan. She waited for a break in the talking. "That Shiji no Saimon barrier... I don't know much about it. However I'm sure there are members of the Support Squad with the required abilities to assist you. Parius, with regards to your reiatsu consumption, don't worry about it. I have fairly powerful healing abilities, which can keep you on your feet."

Grainné started fiddling with the paintbrush she had brought, when another idea struck her. She began to paint symbols on her forearm, while muttering quietly, "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. Bakudo 77, Tenteikūra." The symbol began to glow and fluctuate focusing on Parius, Grainné whispered, "How does that sound?" She observed his reaction before speaking again, "This bakudo might be of some assistance. I understand that Captain Tomoshibi has people that can use it as well."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Rai...was utterly confused. But he did open his mouth at the end of the CC's response. "I would guess that would depend on who he all gathered. He didn't exactly go into detail about their capabilities. I wouldn't doubt it...but having something that could communicate over a great distance would be good...I'm just...gonna stay quiet now...cuz I'm completely confuzzled..."

And he stayed quiet. He knew his role. That was the most he needed. The rest was up to them. He stull stuck around. Just to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:17 am

The door to the meeting room cracked open and Garanzo slowly slid in, closing the door behind him. He hated having come in so late, but he had been informed of the meeting to late. And also informed that his own captain wasnt going to be there, again, to late! He looked around at the assembled captains and felt positivly foolish for even showing up, but the stealth corps should be represented here, and if his captain was going to shirk his duties, then he was going to step up and fill the role.

He took a deep breath and bowed to the Captain Commander and other assembled VIP's, his face burning brightly. "I apologie for my tardiness and my own captains absence." he said before straightening and moving to the seat his captain should be filling, sitting down and trying his hardest to not explode from humiliation. "Please fill me in, my captain did not pass any information to me before his absence ad thus I am in the dark to our current plans and actions."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Jensen nodded. "If you've got a plan for a barrier in mind, i'm sure there are plenty of people who can help. Meanwhile I can lead my squad and some of the captains in to take the enemies attention while you set up the barrier. Once their trapped the rest of you can join us and we can crush their leaders, then turn to aiding Elayne and Raiden." Jensen said.

When he was done speaking a late arrival appeared. Diath adressed the man straight away. "Your damn right you're sorry for being late." She scolded him. Then she quickly brought the stealth squad VC up to speed so that the discussion could continue.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 am

Ryokoshky laid in his bed, his face shoved deep into his pillow. He had just finally fallen asleep after his long session of reading and taking notes towards building a new device. He didn't even know if the device was going to work anymore as his thought process had gone extremely askew after six hours of taking constant notes. The calling of his bed has just been to much, yet sleeping was short lived. He had a bad habit of being a light sleeper and rolling out of bed didn't help. Rubbing his head after falling his eyes filled with fright, he has just remembered the meeting. Throwing off his clothes he quickly grabbed as much of his uniform as he could before running out the door. Stopping and realizing he didn't have his zanpakuto or his lieutenants badge, he doubled back grabbing them and sprinting once more towards the meeting.

Outside the door he stood for two minutes before catching his breath and knocking on the door. Opening it after waiting a couple seconds he stood in place, "Sorry Captain Commander Sir, Captain, and Guest. Ryokoshky Takeda, Squad Twelve Lieutenant reporting. My tardiness is inexcusable and I am truly sorry for being late to this important meeting. I'm also sorry if I'm interrupting anything." He straightened up and began to walk towards a seat next to his captain, as he walked towards the seat he spoke once more, "May I request for a recap on what's been discussed so far?" He finished his sentence as he sat down, examining the room and it's occupants more closely now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers Assemble!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: