Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) I_vote_lcapI am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) I_voting_barI am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) I_vote_lcapI am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) I_voting_barI am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 am

Zanger Astaire walked along down a street in new york, a smug grin on his face and a cigarette in his mouth. He wore a grey shirt, dark grey tie and waist coat done up with one button, black suit pants, dress shoes and topped off with a black long suit jacket. His hair was brown, and slightly spikey, his eyes black with streaks of grey. He stood 5'10 with a toned muscular build, though not beefcake buff, but enough to be imposing.

A mace hung from a loop on his belt, along with a set of strange daggers. The coat hid these items rather well, so he wasn't constantly stopped by police. Zanger seemed to exude confidence, he walked like he owned the city, but when someone bumped into him he just smiled and said sorry. Then he sensed one of those filthy hollow creatures. Scowling, he broke into a run in search of the beast, pulling out his mace and a blue bladed dagger.

Zanger ran towards the hollow and smashed at it with his mace. The creature blocked and slammed back with a clawed hand. Zanger blocked the hand with his dagger and ducked under the arm spinning the blade in his grip. He fired a beam of lightning from the counterbalance of the weapon which seared the hollows side, and earned him a back hand to the face.

Zanger caught himself and rushed back in. Stepping under another sweep he smashed the mace into the side of the hollow's knee, bringing it down. He darted back out of reach and waited for the hollow to come at him. He shifted his weight and twisted the dagger up into the hollows arm and used its momentum to throw the hollow over him, then smashed the mace down on its head, or atleast tried to, but it moved.

The hollows counter hit him into a wall and sent his weapons flying. He seen the pandant his mother had given him skid across the ground, and snatched it up. It was precious and dispite the danger he didn't want it to get damaged, but it surprising formed into a crossbow. Zanger only though about it for a second, before turning on the hollow and putting a bolt in its face, then another and another. It keeled back and he snatched up his mace to finish it.

Panting from the exertion, he looked at the crossbow confused. He wasn't sure how he'd done that just now... He let the weapon disipate and tried forming it again, and it did. Odd. He started to leave the scene as a crowd had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:07 am

People were talking as Dino arrived. Someone had destroyed a hollow here, and some were pointing at a young man. The police officer walked towards him, the crowd seperating. "Pardon, young man. Did you just destroy a hollow here?" If the man responded with a yes, the officer would think a little bit. "You might want to go to the Coalition building. Your powers seem new, so they might be able to explain a bit and such. You can find them at-"

"Or I can just take him there...as I'm on my way back anyways..." A five foot six blond took his turn. Dino's son. He nodded at his kid for a type of approval. And Jun looked at the guy. "Coming?" He would lead him to the Coalition building...or start anyway. "I never seen one personally, but I think you might be a Quincy. You'll probably have to get your power analyzed to be confirmed as one though. I'm Jun, by the way. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Zanger was sheathing his dagger when a police officer approached. He turned to the man with a smile as he slid the mace into its loop. "I swear officer, I have a license for that." He said, but the cop just asked if he'd killed the hollow. "Ja, That was I. I hate the things, cause nothing but trouble." He said. He wiped his face and found blood, his lip started stinging. He noticed blood on his shirt. "Agh, violent creatures.. This shirt was expensive."

He looked back, the police officer was still there, and suggesting he go to the coalition. "The Coalition?" He asked. Then a boy spoke up. They looked similar, father on son Zanger guessed. Zanger Shrugged. "Ja, sure, It couldn't hurt." He said to the kid. He nodded to the police officer politely and followed after Jun.

"Quincy is it? And here I though I was just an average Joe." Zanger said. "Good to meet you Jun. Zanger Astaire, at your service." He extended a hand for Jun to shake. "What is this.. Coalition the police officer mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Jun took the hand as Dino cleaned the scene. "It's an organization that my parents loathe...but only because I was an officer in it. Then they got me demoted due to legal issues. It's also an organization that helps the shinigami defend the populace from hollow attacks. It's funded by selling basic defenses and items to the populace to defend itself should their forces not be able to get there in time and by the funding of nearly all governments. Though an actual member as more access to other pieces of equipment to help. Though it seems you have plenty custom equipment yourself. You don't need a license to kill hollow. It's just that if you can kill hollow, then you're potentially a danger to normal people as well. Think of it as just making sure you're not a criminal or anything.

They were already walking towards the building. "The Coalition's mission is two fold. Protect humans from hollow attacks, and keep those humans with powers from wrecking each other or otherwise being extremely dangerious criminals. Often by catching them and locking them up. Sometimes the more severe situation when capturing them just isn't possible. Glad I've never been a part of that. There are several divisions in the Coalition. The Council of Defense are typically the best of the best. They get the tough jobs. Center for Dangerious Human Capture/Destruction is more or less our special forces division and one that is more suited to finding and somehow neutralizing dangerious humans. Research and Development is often our weakest in terms of battle strength, but that's not what it's designed for anyway. It produces, researches, and maintains all equipment that we use. That is where we go to get new recruits or those like yourself analyzed to see what type of power you have and such. The Trooper Group is the general soldier, the largest group of them all. They get their hands dirty the most. We also have a medical group, but it's fairly new too. If I remember right, the current head of R&D isn't back from his trip yet, so you'll be seeing Kerensky-Sensei..."

By this time, they were at the front door. Jun went through it and headed towards the elevator. "Any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Zanger had actually ment the weapons he carried. He didn't correct Jun though. He did reasure him he wasn't a criminal, though he certainly had criminal enemies. "I'm ex military, I like to keep on the straight and norrow certainly around foreign law. Actually just finished a bodygaurd job."

Zanger listened with great interest. He'd never heard of the coalition before, though he'd never needed to look such an organisation. Finding it and discovering his powers at the same time was perfect, really. Zanger was above average for a human, but he knew he could be better, and now he could develope what ever powers he had at his disposal.

Zanger nodded as they aproached the building. "Ja, I have a few. Ein, ah, one, Whats a quincy? two, whats the pay for coalition members like? and three, where could I find a quincy to Train me?" They entered and he followed Jun to the R&D section, towards Kerensky's office.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 am

Jun nodded as he pushed the button. It was good the guy was law abiding. But then again, he could be lying. Only a background check might really show something. But first, the man's questions. "A quincy is a human with spiritual powers based around ranged combat. Bows and arrows made of reishi for the most part. But that's also the typical quincy. I don't really know a whole lot about them. Kerensky-sensei would know more, especially since he's a bounto, and those races have a lot of history together. The pay is determined by what division and your position. When I was the second in command of the Trooper Group, my pay was...very nice...pretty sure my college fund can take care of everything when I get there. Now that I've been demoted to the IT part of the R&D department...it's not as nice...actually, the regular soldier gets paid more than me. I'm not sure if we even have another quincy with us...we'd have to check..."

They were going...down. They stopped and again, Jun lead the man to a lab. "Hey, Kerensky-sensei, we have a potential new recruit. He might be a Quincy and he'd like to find another to train him..." He yelled as he waltzed right in. Only to get whacked by a cane.

"How many times have I told you not to send potential new recruits here...yet. Registration and background checks first, then bring them down here for analysis." A tall man with a black trench coat and black bucket hat was right there. Jun had helped and was holding onto his head, mumbling. Spinning on his heel, he faced Zanger. "If I'm not mistaken, that accent is German, correct? I'm Alexander Kerensky. Former head of the R&D division, former chief medic, and a teacher, at your service. And you are?"

The man nodded after the introduction. "Junny, go get the necessary paperwork while I analyze his powers. *Jun leaves* Please understand, even if you don't use your abilities for malicious purposes, we still have to register you. Something the UN wants if we wish to get continued funding from them. Please follow me, and please leave all weapons on the table there." Alex used his bladed cane to point at the table and lead the man to a capsule like device...or a transporter pad...something like that. As he was analyzing Zanger, he was looking up the rosters. "You'll be pleased to know we do in fact, have a quincy within our ranks. Her name is Mia Baonaru, currently stationed in Karakura town. Is there anything else you want me to look up for you while the machine does its work?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 am

Jun lead him down to the lab and get the attention of Alexander Karensky, and a kane to the side of the head for his trouble. Zanger laughed. "You remind me of an old drill instructor I once had the pleasure to work under." He said when Alexander was done scolding Jun. "Ja, you nialed it right on the head. Or.. Whatever. Zanger Astaire, former German military, professional bodyguard, part time hollow slayer, and like wise."

Zanger shrugged. "Understandable precations." He said concerning the registration. He undid his dagger belt dropped it on the table along with his mace. He was unsure about the pendant. "This little thing, it made a crossbow.. Should I leave that too or take it, it seems tied to my powers." He asked Karensky. He waited for Alexanders reply and did what ever he instructed, then moved and stood on the pad. Karensky went to a computer and informed him there was another quincy in the coalition.

"Ah, wunderbar. If Indeed I am a quincy I pray the Frau will train me. Ja, I dont wish to be out of the game to long, trying to learn on my own seems difficult." He said. Zanger thought for a moment. Then shook his head. "Not right now thank you." Zanger said. He was contemplating what to do. He'd never considered joining up with a military organisation again, but then, he didn't have powers before. He did have more questions, but waited until the machine finished before he spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Alex smiled kindly. "Oh? A military man? Has there been a lot of changes? Last I served as a soldier was back in World War I. And then played a minor role in the Manhatten Project in World War II." If the guy gave him a weird look, the bounto would respond. "I'm a bounto, so I'm several hundred years old."

He did respond to the question. "Keep on you. It's probably our quincy cross. Most need it to summon their bow or in your case, a crossbow." Then it was the wait. After a few more minutes, the machine was done...just as Jun came back with the paperwork. Looking at the data, Alex nodded. "The data confirms it, you're a quincy." The blond handed Zanger two sets of papers.

"The first is simply registration. The second is more detailed information about pay and everything in each division. If you choose a combat oriented section, you'll have to go through a test. Even if your powers are new. Most likely me, since it seems I'm the benchmark for it..."

"You are. You hit hard and fast, but not overly powerful. You're a good middle man." The two then went quiet to answer any questions and the like.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Zanger nodded. "I wouldn't know to much about that. I'm guessing equipment wise quite a bit. You must be old, what exactly is a bounto? Jun mentioned you were one" He asked. Zanger waited as the machine finished and it confirmed he was a quincy. "Ah, ok. So, what is a quincy, I've asked before but Jun did mention you might know more." Zanger said.

Jun came back and handed him some papers. He filled out the registration first, quickly in neat hand writing, then moved onto the forms for the coalition. He didn't know if he was going to join, but he read through them all first. Then he just srugged. "Ja, I'll go ahead and sign up on 1 condition, I dont become an official member until i've completed my quincy training. I'll take your combat test now though, get everything out of the way, ja?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:15 am

"A bounto is an artificial race created by the shinigami long ago. A project that was terminated and all bounto exiled. We can't be sensed by most races, not without some special device that I've created or others could create. We were slowly exterminated, much like the quincy. The last batch of bounto pissed off at Soul Society died there too. The thing that makes us unique is the fact that when you fight us, you're potentially fighting two people. Allow me. *Holds up his cane* Ziege Dich: Loran." The can transformed into his snake like thing with a tail blade and black ribbon like things connecting it to the head. "Of course, if you kill the bounto's doll, you kill them too. The bounto were destroyed first as it seemed like we pissed off both the shinigami and the quincy at the same time. We can make a portal that goes to Soul Society, but it takes time and requires a quincy's arrow to complete it. We also require spiritual power to stay alive, feeding off of humans or souls. Which unfortunately means harming souls. I've developed a way to harvest it without killing or harming them. That has kept me, and other bounto in the Coalition, out of the Shinigami's radar."

Then came the next question. "I can't say much more. It would be best for another quincy to fill you in on their powers, which deal with ranged combat for the most part and the manipulation of reishi. They were mostly destroyed because instead of purifying the soul and sending it to Soul Society like a zanpakutou, they're powers completely destroys it. Given enough time, that would have imbalanced the amount of souls going to and from the worlds. And that would have had cataclysmic consequences." The snake had coiled very loosely around Alex.

The man nodded. "Very well. We do require some amount of training anyway. But to fully complete your training as a quincy will take a while. But anyway, Jun, if you will lead him to one of the training areas, I'll get things set up here."

Jun nodded and lead the man back to the elevator. "He's gonna record our fight. Probably even give a recommended training regimen or something. Just do me a favor and don't underestimate me. You can use whatever you want. The rules are simple, no death blows or anything like that."

He would hope that would be a given. When the doors opened, they revealed a huge training area with woods and a few buildings. Nothing large though. Jun used blurr right away. Alex's voice came on the comms. "You may begin whenever you're ready."

Jun was on top of a building several yards away in a fighting stance. It seemed a bit amatuerish...but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Zanger gave Alexander an informal solute. "Thank you sir." He said with a smile as he collected his weapons and followed Jun out of the room. "Not to worry, I'm smarter then you might think Jun. Just because I dress nicely doesn't mean I also think like an american rich boy." Zanger said. He ment no insult, so hopefully Jun wouldn't take one.

Zanger nodded. "Record it? I guess that could be useful." Zanger said. Jun took position and assumed a stance. Zanger didn't bother, Jun was to far to engage in hand to hand just yet. He pulled out his blue dagger Vacron, and took hold of his mothers pendant, the quincy cross. It took a moment but he managed to form the crossbow.

"I am ready to begin, Jun." Zanger said. He then took aim with his crossbow, using resting the weapon across his other arm to provide stability. He shot a bolt, then another, and another, trying to get a feel for the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Jun didn't have to move much for the first bolt. It flew right past him. He was gonna mock him, but then thought about his first time handling a gun. The second one was much the same. The third forced him to move a bit more, back flipping behind the building as a fourth missed him. He went over to the left, muttering an incantation. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado 31: Shakkahō" Diving towards a parked car, he fired a red ball of energy at the quincy. His kido was weak, but who knows how much damage he'd do anyway with it if he hit.

The boy looked at the car. It was a light blue volvo hover car. He got a sudden idea. He punched the car at Zanger, modifying his position accordingly. He wondered what the man's reaction would be. Jun was mostly a close range fighter...but that doesn't mean you can underestimate him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Zanger's shots were off target, but he adjusted to the different weapon quickly. He wouldn't miss again, not while his opponant was standing still. Zanger seen the red ball appear and knew he didn't want to be hit by it. He didn't actually know what it was but he could just tell it wasn't nice. He ran as fast as he could to escape it and it exploded behind him. Jun had dived behind a care. Zanger tried to circle and get a shot on him when the car lifted off the ground and launched at him.

"Shit!" The car came bouncing towards him, and Zanger threw himself to the ground as it hit before him and it bounced over him and away. That was close... Zanger was strong, but Jesus, that boy packed a punch to send a car flying like that. He'd have to be careful if he moved in close. Zanger rolled to his feet and opened fire with his crossbow firing as many arrows as possible in quick succession. As it turned out he could fire five before the blue crystal on the butt of his weapon blinked.

Zanger fired a concentrated beam of lightning from the hilt of Vacron then sheathed the weapon and drew the black bladed dagger Turioc. He didn't use it just yet though, he waited for Jun to come in close for that.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Jun started busting up laughing at the man's reaction as Alex's voice came over the intercom. "Yeah...Jun's mostly a close range fighter, but his resourcefulness and his use of kido, a type of shinigami magic, has more often than not won him various fights. He does have some ranged abilities when he starts using his powers. Just to warn you." Jun stopped laughing when he barely dodged an arrow that was aimed at his head. It gave him a small haircut. Then the next came and that put a hole in his jacket and a tear in his shirt. The man's accuracy...had gotten...a lot better since his initial barrage...and in such a short amount of time...

By the time the barrage was over...Jun needed to go out shopping. He did have a scratch on his arm. He did not expect the lightning attack though. And that took him through the building behind him. Through the dust, he went behind the counter. It wasn't as bad as he thought...but that just might have been because of the power difference between them. He decided to go ahead and activate his powers. His twin rings glowed, showing two chain whips with a single triangular blade at the tip. Bands also kept the weapons connected to his body unless his arms were chopped off.

He jumped the counter and whipped once, sending a fire blast equal to a hado 33 at the man. Then Jun jumped to the building closest to him, and within range of his whips 15 yard max range. Twin whips went at him...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Zanger landed the lightning attack and sent the boy flying. The kid came back and countered with a fire ball. Zanger ran to the right as it exploded and his coat caught fire. Zanger pulled it off and threw it aside as wierd whips stabbed at him. He dodged the first but it cut him across the arm. He activated his dagger and dodged as the second one came at him. The dagger shrouded him in shadow and hid his reiatsu completely. When he moved, it was blurry and the movement difficult to follow. If he stood in shadows he became impossible to spot, as long as he was still.

Zanger, under cover of his shadow cloak, circled right and darted behind cover. He picked a route to the building he was less likely to get seen taking, then made for it. He entered and climbed it full speed, but as he neared the he slowed. He looked for Jun through the door to the roof, then burst from the darkness. He fired all five bolts and let the bow vanish as he pulled out his mace. He was still shrouded in his shadowy cloak, which should help here. Swinging hard for the ribs he aimed to end this little fight quickly. Considering he could smash walls with mace in hand, he though he could do it. He might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 pm

The guy used something to hide himself and make him difficult to spot. "Two can play at that game. Bakudo 26: Kyokko!" He bent light to hide himself completely...after he had shrunk and stiffened his chain whips. He jumped off the building. He waited about five minutes. Nothing beyond a blur. That was it. He smiled, and silently walked away from the urban area. And out into a wooded area with dead trees. He disengaged his kido spell and lengthened his chains to their max. He let go of their hilts, telepathically controlling them to swirl around his body.

He used Focus, buffing his body. Flaring his reiatsu to let the guy know where he was, he waited. One way or another, this fight will be ending soon...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Zanger burst onto the roof and found nothing. He looked around, but there was no sign of Jun. Muttering he turned and headed back down and out into the open area, though he didn't walk out, he hid in some shadows and waited. Jun couldn't hide for ever, and he was so much stronger he might make a mistake by underestimating Zanger.

But Jun didn't. Eventually though, Zanger felt him flair his power. He didn't go rushing in though, because it was an obvious trap. However, finding the least predictable approach was the key here, and it probably wouldn't be easy. Zanger thought it over while he made his way towards Jun's location. He wasn't far because Zanger could sense him, and his sensing range was rather limited.

Jun would be expecting an attack from the sides. It made sense, he knew Zanger was ex military and would try to out menouver him. Or did he want Zanger to think that, and come straight for him. Well damn, it was a bit of a stale mate then. Zanger got closer anyway, and watched carefully for the target. He spotted Jun. He formed his crossbow, and took careful aim from the shadow of the trees.

With the pull of a trigger he unleashed all five bolts and started running, circling left. He moved round and drew his mace and Turioc, then rushed Jun. He fired Turioc twice as he closed, then brought the mace in from the side at Jun's ribs. He still had his shadowy cloak.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

The shots came, and Jun sensed. And smirked. The whips started moving, blocking the beams as he spun to watch the shadow man. He fired a matching lightning and fire blast at the two lightning. Then when he got close...Jun stomped the ground. "Patoh Pah!" The area in 40 yards him crashed and crumbled. Then Jun zoomed at his prey, aiming a punch to the man's face. Only to hit air and breath in green gas.

Alex had showed up and yanked Zanger outside of the area. He also scolded Jun from there. "Honestly...I had wanted to see more of Mr. Zanger's weapons' abilities...and here you would have crushed his face in..." Loran and recoiled around the bounto. Jun got to where they're at and glared at his teacher. He hadn't been gassed since the man arrived.

"Excuse me for showing off a little...you evil, horrid man..." His face became scrunched up, he held his gut as a rash appeared on his face, and he dashed to the closest bathroom as fast as he could...which was pretty damn fast considering Focus doubled his speed and strength.

"That was one of his three moves for a set of martial arts he learned from a vizard, a shinigami that had gained hollow powers, usually unwillingly. And then don't forget the fact that he can control his whips telepathically. But it's not perfect. I'm pretty sure that's why he didn't grab you with them after he blocked your shots with them." He now started back towards the elevator.

If asked about the gas, he would respond with an almost evil smirk on his face. "It's one of my doll's three poison gasses. It causes a really itchy rash to appear and phantom pains in random locations. But the kicker is that it causes diaherria at some point. With younger folk, that one seems to kick in sooner than adults...at least from what I've observed from Junny and his classmates."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Jun stammed and the ground shook and shattered, throwing Zanger off balance. Then jun struck, and seconds before he reached, a hand grabbed Zanger's collar and plucked him out of the way of the boy's fist. Then Gas filled the area around Jun. "That was close, ja. I think I almost died... Again." Zanger said as he looked at Jun, who didn't look to pleased about the gas. Then he ran off.

Zanger looked at alexander as they headed back. "Ja, i've heard of them folk. The rarer beings I know nothing about. So... What did you do to the poor boy?" Zanger asked as they reached the elavator. His reply was and evil smirk, followed by a detailed discription. Zanger gave him an even look. "Ja, Ja, the kid was right. you are a horrid man." Zanger said. "And please, dont test it on me. I like these pants."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Alex gave a haughty laugh at the response. "Then don't find yourself in the position of going against our code of conduct and I'm right there. Otherwise, you can buy yourself the antedote for it and a gas vile of it and enjoy using it on your opponents while you're unaffected. I also use it on disobedient students...like Jun on occasion. He's a bright kid...my right hand man when I need to get things done on our networks and systems. Just sometimes has an attitude problem."

The man took out a cell phone. "It has Mia's number on it. The next flight isn't for another few days. So if you wish to do some sparring, on your own or with someone willing, we have several training facilities both here and scattered throughout the city. There's always someone there, even a few normal soldiers can be tough to beat for someone new with their powers. Even I will be available in that time if you wish to test yourself against me. If the flight doesn't work out, you can always reschedule." And he left it at that.

(Your choice to end it with your post or not. Oh, approval for tier up to 3-4.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)   I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a quincy... Wait, I am? (Open)
Page 1 of 1