Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A new Captain(Open) I_vote_lcapA new Captain(Open) I_voting_barA new Captain(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A new Captain(Open) I_vote_lcapA new Captain(Open) I_voting_barA new Captain(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A new Captain(Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A new Captain(Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A new Captain(Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A new Captain(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

A new Captain(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A new Captain(Open)   A new Captain(Open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 am

Tyler moved through the streets of the Soul Society, he was dressed in his white uniform and black belt, he actually liked the look of the different uniform, he also wore the white smock that marked him as a Captain now. It was his first day as Captain, and he was absolutely sure that there was a massive pile of paperwork that he would probably have to have in in the next hour.

He stopped and sighed looking around again, he then slipped his shoes off and put them on the mat outside his door then slid the door open. He frowned, the office was horrible he was going to have to redecorate and rearrange EVERYTHING in that office. He just shook his head and made a note of getting a nice new couch and armchair, something that he could sit in comfort at, instead of that beat up pile of crap that was currently in the office.

He stepped over and took out his tablet computer and placed it on his desk, he had it fully charged and fully updated. He stepped around the office and started straightening a few things here and there, and taking down other things and making sure that they got put outside his door, where anybody could take it if they wanted it, of course after he checked to make sure nothing was left on it.

He shook his head and walked over to the desk, taking off his jacket and hanging it up on the coat hanger. He turned around and and pulled out the chair and sat down, looking through the desks and pulling out the reports that the last Captain would have left and started looking over them. This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down

A new Captain(Open)
Page 1 of 1