Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rena Reborn! I_vote_lcapRena Reborn! I_voting_barRena Reborn! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rena Reborn! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rena Reborn! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rena Reborn! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rena Reborn!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rena Reborn! Empty
PostSubject: Rena Reborn!   Rena Reborn! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Rena Lisola
True Age: 18
Sex:
Personality: Somewhat cocky but masks it with indepth knowledge and cool. she loves flowers and has no problems trying to help out others. She usually keeps her power level at next to nothing simply to keep others around her from knowing her true strength. She hates taking sides as it gets confusing but will do as she's told by superiors.

She see's the world as a beauty more than an annoyance so she still does not wish it or those who dwell within it any injustice. She believes that whatever she is doing is the correct choice as she always follows her gut in the heat of a situation. She is a severely logical person. If something irrational happens she'll find a logical way to explain it regardless of if it is 100% accurate or not.

She tends to not be very creative and as such would rather read books than paint or draw. She is both playful yet serious as she tends to switch between the two of them. She'll follow her ideals and goals to the letter but she can't help having a playful and cocky attitude during matches. When push comes to shove however she becomes fully serious and gives it her all in order to complete her objective.

She will never back down from a challenge. She will always step up to the plate and fight back whether its mentally, verbally, or Physically. This might be considered being stupid but its one of her more admirable qualities. There is no challenge she won't accept even if she knows she can't win. She is extremely confident..perhaps even OVER confident in her abilities. She is considered very vain in how cocky and somewhat arrogant she can be when talking to others.

She does not have problems formulating plans of her own devices but isn't exactly bright when it comes to mind games. She easily falls for being baited into anger and usually responds extremely hostily to any form of threats. She cares about her subordinates as much as a she should but she doesn't have any strong feelings that would guide her to be overly protective of anyone. She is more of a loner in this respect and doesn't show much affection for anything. She can organize plans well enough but when it comes to keeping her home clean and neat she utterly fails. She cannot maintain any amount of organization within her own life.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6
Weight: 132lbs
Physical Traits:
Rena Reborn! Anime_girl_fav42361_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785
Clothing: Above. All the time.
Accessories: She carries around a Bamboo Shinai
Rena Reborn! 300px-Shinai

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Rena now uses purely pressure style mixed heavily with her martial arts skills and signature techniques.
Strengths: Martial Arts
Weaknesses: Just a human

Techniques

Rhythm Echo - The Rhythm Echo is a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps. There is a total absence of noise during the movement and multiple phantoms ( up to 5 which one can really be Rena and those too leave after images.. so even though it LOOKS like there is more than 5..there is truely only 5 to strike. ) This ability is cancelled when hit by an AOE style attack that covers the area that contains the User. The moment the user stops simply doing a walk motion to activate this ability, it is cancelled
Rena Reborn! Latest?cb=20111231071644

Rhythm Echo: Dash - A spin off that Graham created in an attempt to re-enact the rhythm echo. it starts off to the side with an after image from where he was originally standing walking in the other direction after each has taken five steps there are four "solid" after images and Graham. Each of them giving off there own after images as they duck and weave past each other rushing forward towards someone in a silent assault. The after images can make it seem like there's more then five things actually rushing. When within striking distance of the target of the rush all the after images cut off and the users movements create sound again.

Sendo Genkotsu

Spoiler:

Back Drop

Background: Rena is the child of Kaze the Blackwind. She was conceived between him and a female named Lenara back when Kaze was still capable of gaining a lover which was over 900 years ago. thus she was raised as a vizard and helped along with her hollow control and powers as well as her shinigami powers and Zanpaktou, Eien Yuki, She lived life as Kaze lived it..as a merciless brute who attacked and killed alot of innocent people. She was raised as an animal whose sole purpose in life was to horribly maim and kill anything and everything that Kaze deemed unworthy of life and she didn't know any better because she had never taken the time to realize that wasn't the only way to live a life and was not taught any other way. She soon found a person she couldn't kill however..someone stronger than herself. This person talked to her throughout their fight and tried to reason with her. This created a doubt inside of Rena's mind and heart and as time passed Rena felt an urge to start a new life and begin something else..an urge her Father didn't like one bit. When she first brought it up she was laughed at..and then when she persisted on the notion of leaving and tried to run away Kaze grew furious and quickly began to try and annihilate his own daughter. somehow.. she managed to flee from her father's grasp. Now she travels on her own trying to see the world from the new perspective granted by her freedom.

Eventually she had joined the Gotei 13 during a brief period where they actually allowed vizards within their ranks. It was during this time she was taken under the wing of a man named Selkie by being his vice-captain. The two eventually became close and after a certain incident that caused Rena to be infuriated with Selkie, Rena left the gotei 13 and joined the Kishimasuku the organization of vizards..challenging it's leader and almost defeating him before he quit the fight bluffing that he was about to destroy the base with his power. After a few decades with the Kishimasuku though she eventually became it's leader.. it was during this time that she actually forgave Selkie and the two ended up getting married.

more time passed and once again Rena ended up drifting from the kishimasuku as her personality had changed to the point of being too moody to be a leader. That and her father had joined it..causing her to hatefully leave the place. Now she simply wanders the world of the living at will doing just about anything she pleases..though she still stands on the side of justice. As she started to become more and more unpredictable she started to form her own type of martial arts and then sought to teach someone with growth potential her art. She had even changed her hair color and cut it shorter during this time as well as changing her clothing style to be more like a deliquent than a mature vizard of great power. During her "free time" of doing as she pleases however.. her father had actually called her asking for help..and in the battle that ensued he had died in an actual heroic attempt to protect his daughter. Rena..even in her hatred of her father..could not help but grieve and ended up going on a blind rage on the one that caused his death..ending with the battles swift retreat of the enemy.

In the retribution she sought for in the death of Angrim, King of Hueco Mundo, she met her own end while fighting three other Arrancar and himself. In death she became a plus and returned to the place plus' gather. Being stubborn and unreasonably willful Rena forced her soul to incarnate in the world of the living as a human. Unfortunately..in doing so she had been stripped of all of her powers. In the months that had passed while Rena was trying to incarnate herself she did everything she could think of in order to obtain several items that would increase her power drastically enough, for as long as she wore them, to allow her to continue to fight against spiritual beings even as a human. And, luckily enough for Rena as she had no way of knowing til it was done and said, they were made to look exactly like her old cloths.

Although she hasn't realized it yet. Her memory is completely fragmented and shattered due to breaking the cycle and incarnating as a human being instead of being reborn. Yoruichi, who had long known Rena and had even trained a shinigami with her and her rival Reno, got interested in Rena's incarnation and started to follow her around in cat form as if she was Rena's pet. Due to her memory being a bit fuddled this has worked to Yoruichi's liking and Rena's as Rena loves cats and this one talks. She has yet, and doesn't seem like she's going to, revert to her true form while in Rena's presence. She doesn't know much about Rena's past but when Rena joined Regno Nero under Grand she felt obligated to follow her around and give her advice from time to time. Though Rena has expressed a want for her highly intelligent kitty cat to not poke her nose around the business of the organization. So Yoruichi hasn't figured out the fact Grand and Rena used to fight to the death constantly.

After a while of being back she encountered Makoto the girl who had been formed out of the other half of Rena's spiritual powers and soul. Unintentionally doing a temporary fusion with her during their first meeting and then learning they were the same person on her own after that. Over time the two worked together in secret from prying eyes to find a way to get themselves back to normal.. eventually succeeding and forming this permanent remake of Rena's original self..though she changed her name to give honorable mention to the fact Makoto was her own person even if she was at the same time Rena.

Now she simply does as she pleases just as before...or so she thought because Fate, it seemed, had a better idea in mind. After a few years passed and Renko had become pretty well known to the human population through the Arena the Soul King, still angered that she had broken the cycle, had finally laid his wrath upon her stripping away what she was and forcing her to become human except this time she would not be able to receive any powers from anywhere. Luckily however she retained her memory. Though she suspects it is to be reminded how great she was and how powerless she is now.. a sort of personal torture perhaps.. With the knowledge however came her martial arts.. making her easily a very dangerous person to the ordinary human.. So at least she wouldn't have to worry about being murdered..

This was gonna be a long boring life..

She hated it already.

-Side notes- Tier 4

Last edited by Rena on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editted personality)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rena Reborn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Reborn!   Rena Reborn! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Rena Reborn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Reborn!   Rena Reborn! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Zzzzzzzzzz(Coughing fit) Oh, right. Ya. Good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Rena Reborn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Reborn!   Rena Reborn! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rena Reborn!
Page 1 of 1