Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Captain In Search Of Fun I_vote_lcapA Captain In Search Of Fun I_voting_barA Captain In Search Of Fun I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Captain In Search Of Fun I_vote_lcapA Captain In Search Of Fun I_voting_barA Captain In Search Of Fun I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Captain In Search Of Fun Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Captain In Search Of Fun Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Captain In Search Of Fun Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Captain In Search Of Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A Captain In Search Of Fun Empty
PostSubject: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 am

Emi was incredibly cheerful today as he usually was, walking about the streets of Seireitei, his miniature captains coat on which was still a little too big for him. He wanted a slightly shorter coat but wasn't in much of a hurry, he liked the idea of it being like a cape and liked to jump around a lot to watch it blow in the wind. His zanpakuto which was still in its sheath was dragging on the ground as he walked.

He was calm until a scent went into his nose, standing on his tippy toes with his eyes closed he had a couple whiffs before smiling big and licking his lips, hopping his way over to where the smell was. He arrived at one of the branches homes, rushing in and finding the source of the smell, which was a apple pie, one of his favorites. He quickly made his way in, sneaking about before lifting the apple pie off the table and quickly using shunpo to get away from the area. He giggled a bit at the fun he just had before stopping on the roof of a random building, digging his fingers into the apple pie and making a big mess on his face and hands. In moments the apple pie was gone and he just tossed the tin tray away, hopping down to the street below and patting his belly and letting out a quiet burp, giggling after.

He was feeling a little bored so looked around for something to do, rushing off to see what else he could find. He wondered who was on patrol or guarding, he wasn't too sure himself despite being a captain, he didn't really pay attention to the details, his mind being that of a kids after all. He wandered about to look for someone to play with, whether it be fighting or just joking around, or both, he giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:26 am

Anz walked slowly through the seretei his eyes plastered to the screen of a small device, which by any standard looked a bit odd. On the top a small radar dish spun pointing in various directions to either side a lights blinked on and off as small bit’s of steam and gas poured out from various holes along the side. Pausing for a moment he adjusted his white fedora, which contrasted starkly with the black of his eye patch and shinigami uniform. On his belt his zanapkauto lay strapped next to a small metal rectangle with a glowing green liquid visible through a glass window.

A frown crossed his face as he confirmed what he had dreaded; this had all been a colossal waste of time. It had started about eight hours ago. Having spent a few days working sleeping, and eating in the twelfth division laboratories he had decided to see if any of the gadgets in the spare part and failed experiment, store room contained deuterium particle spin balance capable of preventing one of his nuclear fission turbines from shaking during a trial run and blowing up half of the seiretei. He was about to give up when he ran across an old nemesis, the dark particle detector.

Picking up the device with the intent to gut it, he flipped it on to make sure the power cells still worked when of course it indicated signs of sub-atomic particles tunneling below the standard reaitsu threshold rate. This of course could redefine the very understanding of the base origin of reiatsu. With an ecstatic smile he had faithfully followed it for eight hours to this spot where of course the signal died out before any significant readings could be taken… the third time this had happened with this machine.

Completely oblivious of his surroundings Anz slammed it upon the ground screaming.

“I HATE YOU, DAMMIT give me something… anything… do you know the amount of time I’ve wasted on recalibrating you stupid friggen spin regulator.”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:12 am

As Emi was wondering about Seireitei, he wondered if he'd ever find something fun to do, getting fussy he said to himself, "Come on now, theres gotta be something to do, this is just dumb!" He said as he continued jumping roof to roof traveling to different branches before seeing Anz holding some weird looking device. At that moment a large smile appeared on Emi's face as he began to travel towards where he was. He landed on the ground and walked with his hands moving in a marching way before using shunpo to appear above Anz as he slammed the device on the ground. Emi's feet then planted right ontop of Anz head as he landed on it, his low weight not making it much of an issue to keep your head up but still being a major annoyance.

Emi looked down at Anz with a smile, "Hello there! Hehehe!" He giggled after he spoke and did a front flip off of Anz's head, landing on his feet and turning around to look at the device, putting a finger in his mouth out of curiosity, "So what does this thingy do?" His head jerked up with a big smile and happiness as he said, "Is it a game!!??" He sounded so cheerful as he spoke like a kid in a candy store, his shortness made it hard to take him seriously, but others still have to respect him simply because he is a captain. He jumped up and down all excited before stopping and looking down at it with further curiosity, putting his finger down to touch it.

Emi's spiritual pressure was easily noticeable, it was one of the highest in soul society without even using shikai or bankai. Although he tends to hold it back when around fellow shinigami and allies so that he doesn't intimidate them too much.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Anz stopped his minor breakdown interrupted by the sudden arrival of a smiling weight on his head, which oozed captain level reiatsu. As the boy flipped off of his head Anz whipped of what was once his pristine white fedora diligently cleaned daily… when he remembered. Two small black shoe prints lay firmly stained into the material. Before replying to the culprit of this heinous crime, he ran through various permutations of cleaning solutions for the hat before settling on sodium borax and bleach to remove the stain. Now turning to the child who had just ruined his favorite hat he spoke, while at the same time used PATCH the cleverly disguised supercomputer which was hidden in his eyepatch to scan the boy’s face and run it against soul societies records to determine which squad he was part… or judging from his reaitsu captain of, the data came quickly Emi Kusajishi captain of the 11th.

“Well hello to you too, though I would ask in future encounter you use your words not your feet to greet me… with all due respect Kusajishi Taicho. As for the device it is not a game, it is a black particle reiatsu detector that if it weren’t a complete failure would help me discovered the pre-historic origins of both spirit particles and reiatsu. However at this rate it’s nothing more then an over glorified, quantum spin analyzer with a bunch of bells and whistles.”

With a frown hidden behind his best poker face Anz watched the young captain, who was giddily jumping around. He never much understood children, even as a child he had been more interested in science then the giddy non-sensible play times of his peers. As the captain reached out to touch the devices Anz realized that perhaps he could still gut it for the part he had originally wanted so with as much respect as he could muster he spoke,

“Sir, if you wouldn’t mind it is quite a delicate piece of equipment… and although admittedly my previous behavior was abit… shameful. I would appreciate it if you returned the device to me.”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Emi looked up at him letting out a like moan of disappointment, "Ooooh..." He looked back down at the device and bent over to pick it up off the ground, he held it upside down and looked at it oddly, his thoughts wondering what the guy meant when he said all that technical stuff, "So this thingy tells stories! I wanna hear a story!" He let out a soft giggle before looking it over trying to find the power button before lifting his head to the man, "So uhh.... uhh....." He thought for a moment putting his other hands finger in his mouth, then smiling, "Cyclops-san! Where is the turn on thingy on this thing."

Emi continued to look over the device before finding a random button that seemed to stand out a bit, "OOOOH THIS IS IT ISN'T IT!?" He yelled out as he pointed a finger out and tried to push it, but his reiatsu made his press far too strong and his finger went right through the gadget. Holding still for a moment he tilted his head and let out another disappointing moan, "OOooh? When does the story start? I was hoping for a funny tale about piggies or something!" He said in disappointment before holding up the gadget which now had a hole in it towards the man, "Here you go Cyclops-san!" He said cheerfully with a big smile on his face as though he did nothing wrong, "It's probably some technical stuff that I don't know how to work!" He said as he giggled after.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Anz was about to respond the young captain when the name came out, Cyclops san. He wore an eye-patch but was not disfigured; he had two perfectly functional eyes. PATCH was designed as eye patch because A. contacts were uncomfortable and B. eye patches were cool… pirates wore them after all and pirates were cool. About to speak his mouth snapped shut and his eyes widened as the young captain drove his finger through the device at the exact point of the deuterium counter balance he had wanted. The moment seemed to slow down, a real life example of Einstein’s partially disproved theory of relativity time crawled as his finger drove through the device bits of machinery crumbling out the opposite end. Memories of the countless hours that went into its creation rushed through Anz’s head an irking reminder of what he lost.

Taking the device with dejected sigh knowing it was a captain who broke it, and there was nothing he could do. He tried to speak with respect but eventually he just broke.

“My name isn’t Cyclops-san, sir… It’s Anzai Kuro…. Dammit, Dr. Anzai Kuro I’m a triple PHD for soul kings sake! And captain or not you just broke a machine that took me well over two years to build you snot nosed little… I’m sorry that was… inappropriate to my station and yours Tai….cho.”

With a frown, Anz remembered the time all those years ago when he had first become a member of the 12th squad and him and his old friend Yuuki had been given the opportunity to join a rebellion against Soul Society. With captains like this… why hadn’t he joined again? The kid heard black particle detector and went instantly to stories, at the same time a small nagging doubt crossed through his head, hadn’t rayleigh followed him out of the lab?
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Emi looked up at him as he started talking, being distracted by a beautiful butterfly that caught his eye and he began moving his head to follow the movements with curious eyes, his zanpakuto dragging on the ground as he twirls around following the butterfly before noticing the man stopped talking, then turned to face him and smiled big, "Cyclops-san!" He called as he jumped up onto his shoulder and sat down on it as he started tilting himself back and forth, "Wanna play with me, Cyclops-san!?" He said as he began knocking his body against the mans head before doing a back-flip off and running around in circles around him, "I'm really bored and I need someone to play with! And you seem really fun!" He complimented as he stopped and turned with his hands behind his back and looking up with a smile.

Emi's eyes widened as he looked down at his shirt and reached inside, pulling out a lolipop that seemed to be covered with hair and quite large compared to a normal lolipop, as he put it in his mouth and sucked on it as a little kid would, despite it barely fitting into his mouth, pulling it out and lifting it up to show the man, "If you do, you can have my lolipop! It's cherry flavored... or was it chocolate... Yeah it was cherry and strawberry or something, either way its good!" He giggled after he spoke, jumping up and down with his hand out holding the lolipop, "Not many people play with me cause im the captain and they're scared for some reason, so pretty please Cyclops-san?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Anz looked down at Emi originally intending to flatly refuse the captain who had once more used his body as a jungle gym much to Anz discomfort. However, something struck chord deep within Anz, it wasn’t the filthy germ covered lollipop that had been offered to him that was clear. No, it was the reminder of a young boy isolated by being exceptional. As a youth few wanted to be around the child who was more interested in particle physics then the playground no one wanted to play with him either. And here he was the same as the others about to ostracize this child. True, there was a different while he had been ostracized for his intelligence Emi was ostracized for his strength… No he would not be that man, he would give this child a good time, at the end of the day captain or not, he was still a child.

Bending down to one knee he spoke trying to get closer to eye level with Emi. “Why not Kusajishi Taicho, though my name isn’t Cyclops-san it’s Anz look I have two eyes”

Reaching up to his face he disengaged the electric potential within PATCH’s circuitry, electricity rolled across the eye patch before he lifted it revealing his other eye that was perfectly normal. After a moment or two he lowered the eye patch again re-engaging PATCH’s neuro-optic circuitry.

“Wait for a second, there is someone I’d like you to meet… but please be very gentle with him, he is very shy and a very old friend.”

Curling two fingers into a circle he pressed them against his teeth releasing an extremely loud and shrill whistle that echoed across the seireitei. A few moments passed before a response was heard a cat’s “reow” as it woke from a deep slumber somewhere on the rooftops.

A few buildings over Rayleigh rose to his feet with a yawn and stretch, His sleek black fur reflecting the sun. He kept to the rooftops mostly, while the twelfth division was used to the sight of a three-eyed two-tailed cat. He lazily skulked across the rooftops dropping down to the ground about a foot from Anz and sitting patiently by his feet.

“This is my friend Rayleigh”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Emi put his finger in his mouth as he awaited the answer, the man kneeling down and smiling and accepted his offer to play, his finger fell from his mouth and he jumped into the air, tossing the lolipop to the side, hitting a random shinigami on patrol in the face, causing him to freak out and fall over, "Yay! Pirate-san! Pirate-san is gonna play with me! Yay Yay!" He was really happy that he wasn't going to be bored today, he decided to call him pirate-san instead of cyclops-san because the eye patch reminded him of a pirate instead. He was tilting back and forth giggling like the little kid he was as he listened to the man saying he had someone he wanted to meet, he stopped tilting and had a curious face on as he got on his tippy toes to watch the man make a circle with his fingers and whistle out.

Emi awaited a little bit before hearing a sound of a kitty cat, which was one of Emi's favorite animals, he quickly turned around seeing a kitty jump off the roof of a building, watching it with a curious face that turned into that of amazement he wandered over to the kitty and squat down with his hands on his knees looking at the kitty, "Kitty! Fur-chan!" He smiled as he put his hand out and on the cats head, petting it, he enjoyed cats quite a lot cause he figured he could relate to them in the ways of being small and cute, a little childish of him to think of himself that way, but he was a child afterall.

Emi sprung back up and hopped back once, looking up at the man with sparkles in his eyes, "So do I get to play with Fur-chan?!" He had lots of excitement in his voice as he started hopping up and down again with his arms out, his zanpakuto smacking the ground each time he landed, his cape blowing in the wind like a cape, which he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Anz smiled, Emi seemed ecstatic over the arrival of Rayleigh who proceeded to slink behind his leg hiding from the over excitable child who had noticed his presence. Anz, looked in contemplation, such child like innocence… in all his years he had never experienced such simple happiness, perhaps this was what Voltaire had meant in his story of the Brahmin. Was the pursuit of knowledge intrinsically linked with unhappiness? A moot point at this stage in his life, already hopelessly devoted to the pursuit of subjects that more then likely would produce no results. However, this tangent was neither here nor there for now it was enough to see if he could Rayleigh to go within a foot of the young captain in front of him.

“Of course you can play with him, however he is very shy so you need to be very relaxed around him or he’ll run away scared. Why don’t you give him a treat, when I give it to you hold out your hand gently and wait for rayleigh to come to you. If he eat’s it he’ll let you pet him just don’t touch his tails… he hates that!”

Using PATCH he activated the etherium box a cloud of smoke raising from the small cylinder on his belt and swirling around Anz’s hands. Luckily he had packed Rayleigh’s treats into the box before leaving the lab today or he may have had to go through the trouble of cooking some up. The smoke cleared and in Anz’s hand was a bag that read kitty munchies: a snack for cats. Reaching Anz pulled out one of the fish shaped snacks that Rayleigh had now zoned in on his eyes staring intently on the potential snack, which stood before him. Holding the snack out to Emi Anz kept his eyes on the cat watching to see if he was going to pounce and attack the treat before the transfer of hands.

(OoC: I’ll leave whether Rayleigh pounces or not up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Emi waited upon an answer from the man, in his head all there was was a scene with a rainbow in the background, him chasing the cat, all happiness and fun times, which was basically what his mind was like all the time, except this time with an actual cat. Emi looked up at the man, watching in awe as he nodded his head to the deal that he wouldn't touch the cats tail. He looked in amazement and curiosity at the smoke that surrounded the mans hand, "OOooh, That's so cool!" He looked at the bag that appeared, the man reached inside and pulled out a fish snack, handing it out to Emi.

Emi looked curious as he put his hand out, taking the snack from him, looking at it for a moment before turning his head to the cat who pounced at him, at that moment he put his hands out open for a hug and caught the cat, even though it was trying to pounce him, not hug him. His arms wrapped around it tightly as he started laughing innocently, "Hehehehe, hahaha, Fur-chan likes me! Hehehehe!" He squeezed the cat tightly as any child would.

Letting go and putting his hand out with the snack in his hand, "Here you go Fur-chan!" He said cheerfully as he looked at the cat, watching to see if it would eat it from his hand, "Hehehe, Fur-chan is so cute!" He stated innocently.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Anz tried desperately to stifle a laugh as Emi’s arms wrapped around Rayleigh. Hindsight being twenty-twenty he probably should have warned Emi that rayleigh wasn’t used to other humans having spent his entire life in a lab or slinking across rooftops. However Umi had been bugging him about becoming social and pushing rayleigh to do the same. However, Rayleigh would hear none of that writhing and clawing trying to get out of Emi’s grip the second he hit the floor he was running heading towards the rooftops his fur sticking up with an indignant meow. Anz burst into laughter his sides throbbing with pain from the force in all his years he’d never seen Rayleigh so flustered. That cat was normally so self righteous and composed it was all he could do to keep his footing.

“I’m … Sorry…. I didn’t think you’d just grab him like that…. He’s such a prude… you just caught him way off guard… He’s gunna be in a foul mood for weeks now…Anyway, He’ll get used to you… someday. How about we play another game something fun for the two of us… A board game, logic puzzles, I could teach you some elementary level algebra… Or we could go to the library it’s open around now and they just got in a huge shipment of new books for the year. We get all the best novels, and I even have access to the reserve sections!”

Pausing for a moment to consider the idea, that Emi may not find reading up on the ladies annuals in quantum theory quite as fun as he did. He tried to think of what he liked to do at Emi’s age… Then he tried to think of what normal kids liked to do at Emi’s age….

“Or we could play tag?”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Emi watched as the cat jumped upwards to the rooftops, meowing with its fur standing up, Emi just continued to laugh and giggle at the cat. He turned his head to look at the man, his eyes sparkling at the idea of the kitty liking him one day, he was totally excited when the man said they could do something else. As the man talked, the smile turned into a curious face, tilting his head at the words logic, algebra, or even board game. He had never actually done any of those, he remembered a time before when he tried to play a board game, but he couldn't sit still and even ended up eating a couple of the pieces, just cause they were small enough to fit in his mouth.

The man started to think for a moment as Emi was thinking of what one sounded the most interesting, he couldn't think of one to pick, until the man listed tag, which made Emi look up with a smile, jumping up and down again with his hands up, "Yay! Yay! Tag! I wanna play Tag!" He laughed a bit as he continued to jump up and down before landing on his feet. He remembered all the times he played tag with his fellow shinigami, he often played it because it was the easiest thing to get started, all he had to do was cause a bit of trouble, or just smack someone on the head. He loved being chased or even chasing others, it was lots of fun and he couldn't wait to play.

Emi looked up at the man and put his fist out to him, "Do you wanna run or catch!?" He asked, he would be fine with either really, he just wanted to have some fun whether it be chasing the man or being chased. He had a big smile on his face as he awaited the mans answer.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Anz smiled a devious smile kneeling down low to get face to face with Emi. The boy was excited, that much was for certain practically giddy he clapped his hands in anticipation of their game. Investigating his opponent Anz wondered just how fast his opponent was, he was after all captain of the 11th squad and therefore would be a harder challenge then his physical appearance would indicate. However, at the same time Anz was an accomplished physicist and at the end of the day tag was nothing more then a game statistics, probability, vector addition, and distraction. Deciding to start the game quickly he placed his hand gently on Emi speaking in a clear and contained voice showing no emotion.

Well that’s tough to decide, I mean either option is good… However, TAG YOUR IT”

The second he finished speaking Anz would disappear using shunpo to appear on the rooftops to the back left of Emi. His feet surged along the roof as he dashed away making a sudden drop to an alley between buildings and surging left towards the main entrance to the seireitei.

(OoC: sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 am

Emi, still smiling, followed the mans face as it lowered to his level, putting his hands behind his back he smiled at him with twinkles in his eyes, giggling lightly as he awaited the mans answer. He looked as the man lifted his arm, edging it over and on top of his head lightly, he smiled and giggled as the man made the decision to make him the chaser. The man disappearing right after, Emi jumped for joy, "YAY! I love chasing!" He yelled as he looked at the man on the roof top who was using shunpo to get away.

Emi used shunpo himself, going to the roof tops and chasing after the man, following the mans movements as he continued to run away. He noticed he was heading towards the entrance of the Seireitei. A devious smile grew on his face as he shunpo'd down to the ground, his shortness making him hard to see of course as he used shunpo some more to quickly reach an area that the man appeared to be heading, he chuckled a bit before hiding in an alley way out of sight.

Upon the man reaching this point he would jump out and use shunpo, sending his hand out to touch the man's chest, "GOTCHA PIRATE-SAN!!!" He said this whether he hit the man or not, but if he managed to touch the man, he would jump off the mans shoulder and use shunpo to go the opposite direction, if he misses he'd make a fuss and jump up and down before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Anz darted down the alleyway when suddenly Emi burst out from nearby alleyway. Determined not to be caught on the first try, he used PATCH to materialize a simple plate of sheet metal between him and Emi, the young captain screaming in delight at his apparent victory before his hand touched the cold metal. As soon as Emi made contact, Anz would burst in the other direction using shunpo to reach the rooftops once more dashing away back the way they came. However this time he used a trick dropping down into an alley he whispered.

“Bakudo no 26: Kyakko”

Fading from sight he used this moment to retrieve a small metal box, with a button known as reiatsu emitters. By pushing the button it gave off a perfect duplicate of his reiatsu. Completely invisible he activated the box throwing it to the left and dashing right. Still invisible he shunpoed behind some crates and crouched his reiatsu suppressed. If Emi fell for the trick and followed the box he would use that moment to dash back heading the way that Emi came from his invisibility fading away. If it didn’t he would fling the boxes high in the sky as a distraction and dash away on the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Emi was surprised when a sheet of metal appeared, touching it he puffed up his cheeks from annoyance as the man rushed off using shunpo, "SHOOT!" He said in response but then quickly grew a smile on his face as he too began rushing off using multi-shunpo to quickly catch up to him, his captains coat blowing in the wind which made him feel like a super hero, giggling from the excitement he watched the man say a kido spell, of course, Emi didn't know much about kido, he wasn't even sure if bakudo was the attacking one or not, he had literally no talent for it at all, not that he needed it, he was squad 11 captain which involves no Kido or Energy based moves at all.

The man appeared to fade away he jumped up onto the building where he saw the man disappear, he looked around, as the man threw the box away he seemed to still have no idea where the man was, "Where did he go?" He said confusingly, turns out Emi wasn't able to sense reiatsu that well in the first place, he based everything off of his 5 senses, unable to locate reiatsu at all, which was fitting of the squad 11 captain, focusing all his strength on well, his strength.

Emi began to wonder about the area, looking around to find out where the man had gone, he started walking the direction the man had walked, not knowing that was the place he went, "Hmmm... this is turning into hide n seek! I love that game too hehehe" He giggled but he was a little frustrated that he couldn't find the man, he continued to look around, utterly confused about where to look.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:34 am

Anz watched as Emi walked past him, it would seem he had jus wasted a reiatsu box. He would have to remember to restock on them when he got back to his lab. With Emi walking past his hiding spot He burst out splaying boxes into the air and dashing in the opposite direction the young captain was facing. With a quick pivot he dashed left and shunpoed onto the rooftops running as fast as he could to avoid his pursuer. Deep in he felt a slight pang, he had been so stressed with work that it had been awhile since he had a goodnights sleep and this was not making him feel any better. Using PATCH as he ran, he moved his lab time to later and schedule himself a nice long nap it would be necessary if he wanted to keep up this pace.

“Come on Emi you’ll never catch me if you don’t start thinking your strategies through.”

With a smile he doubled his pace pushing off into a series of shunpos to help himself gain ground.

(OoC: Sorry it's so short, couldn't think of anything.)
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 pm

As Emi walked passed the area Anz was hiding, he turned around in response to the loud sounds coming from the area, he saw Anz running away, he looked a little tired and Emi giggled as he used shunpo, disappearing to a rooftop and jumping from roof to roof before hearing Anz speak he used a series of shunpo to catch up quickly, appearing infront of Anz putting his hand out, jumping forward towards Anz attemping to touch his chest, "Got you now Pirate-san!" Emi shouted with a big grin on his face and a giggle that came afterwards. He was real determined to get him this time.

Whether he hit him or not, a member of the 11th squad came by, "Captain Kusajishi! There is a mission for you from Captain Commander, he wants you go to on a mission for hollow slaying, there appears to be a large amount of them around the eastern side of the forest, they appear to be gillian's but reports state there may be an adjuchas or 2." Emi looked over to the man and pouted, "Oooooh, That sucks! I was having so much fun...." he looked down and kicked the ground before looking up at Anz, "We'll play again sometime soon I hope!" He said with a big smile, reaching into his shirt he pulled out a chocolate chip cookie, it wasn't covered in hair or anything, it seemed pretty good, lifting it up to Anz, "Here have this, I was gonna eat it later but this was a lot of fun!" He offered, smiling and giggling.

(I figured I should wrap it up if its gotten so hard to post, haha.)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Shocked by the speed of the young boy who popped in front of him, his hand slamming into his chest as he screamed out “got you now pirate san”. Shifting his weight for the chase he was about to dash forward when a voice rung out calling the young captain back to duty, Anz smiled and graciously accepted the lollipop from the young captain, to be honest he was happy the game was ending such frivolities were unbecoming of his station and he should have kept a better presence of mind. What if a member of his squad had seen such shameful behavior, however that was not the point at the moment. Holding out his hand green smoke swirled around it condensing into a large triple Decker chocolate ice cream cone with whip cream sprinkles and a cherry.

“Here you go Emi, hope you enjoy it and good luck on your mission go kill some hollow!”

With a respectful bow he turned as the young captain ran and made his way towards his lab. His experiments were waiting and he was sure there was already a pile of paper work on his desk as tall as he was. But such were the perils of being a Vice-Captain with no Captain. Hopefully after his captains test later this week, he would quickly get a vice-captain and his troubles would be reduced significantly. Turing the corner he entered his lab and pulled on his white coat, yup today would be fun.

(OoC; Thanks for understanding Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Search Of Fun   A Captain In Search Of Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

A Captain In Search Of Fun
Page 1 of 1