Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
In search of Silence I_vote_lcapIn search of Silence I_voting_barIn search of Silence I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
In search of Silence I_vote_lcapIn search of Silence I_voting_barIn search of Silence I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
In search of Silence Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
In search of Silence Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
In search of Silence Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
In search of Silence Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
In search of Silence Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
In search of Silence Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
In search of Silence Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
In search of Silence Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
In search of Silence Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

In search of Silence Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

In search of Silence Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

In search of Silence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

In search of Silence Empty
PostSubject: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Invierno was in the human world as he usually is on his free time. The sounds of nature calm his mind. The sounds of the forests were the only sound he could tolerate without losing his temper. With his eyes closed he struck a sitting position, crossing his legs, squirrels and birds were moving around him, he ignored them if they touched him, his mind was in a totally different place, a world of silence, a world of solitude, a world of happiness. His hands rested on his knees as he drifted off into a deep state of meditation, his mind becoming clear, thinking of his past experiences, which slowly faded away into complete and utter silence.

Invierno's eyes opened, it had been hours later, he uncrossed his legs, standing up and looking around, he was sure he'd be sensed soon, but he didn't really mind, if the noise came to take him out, he'd silence it, one way or another. He lifted his head, his nose to the sky as he heard the sound of forests chirping, animal sounds of happiness, the only kind he could tolerate.

This was interrupted by a noise coming from the other side of the forest, a road near Karakura Town, he floated into the air, a pissed look on his face as he used sonido, poofing to the area where the noise was coming from, he saw a truck which had broken down, the man honking his horn, that noise, that awful noise that had no meaning, why did it exist, it shouldn't exist, there is no reason for it. As the honking continued, his eyes widened in a bit of rage, he lifted his hand, sticking his index finger out towards the truck, a large amount of his reiatsu began to build up around his finger, loading a cero which was blue in color. He was sick of that awful sound, he didn't care if an innocent person was there, he wasn't innocent, he gave birth to that sound, he must be eliminated or the world will never be cleansed. As his cero was formed, he launched it towards the truck, a smirk growing on his face as it was launched.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm

A young, blond haired girl with green eyes walked along the edges of Kurakara town. She carried with her two wakizashi, and wore the uniform of an officer of the gotei thirteen. A blue bandana covered her right eye, or what used to be her right eye atleast. This hampered her sight, but her ability to sense was good, and she could also repress her reiatsu, which she was doing right then.

Lilia waters, vc of squad seven was moeping around uninterested in her current duty. With recent changes, her former captain was forced from the gotei 13 for being a vizard. She had wanted to leave to, but she could not. She did ask for a transfer though, she no longer wanted anything to do with squad 2, not without her captain. As Lilia walked, she heard a noise, the sound of a horn blowing not to far from here. She didn't think it was any of her business, but she shunpo'd in that direction never the less, interested to see what was going on.

As she arrived on the road she spotted a truck. The man was blowing his horn furiously, and looked as if he'd broken down. Lilia shook her head, she couldn't do anything for him. Or so she though, until she spotted an arrancar, in the air just a bit away from the truck. Lilia spotted the energy builing up at its finger tip. She shunpo'd forward, faster than most could follow as she reached the door, pulling it open. The man looked at the door, bewildered. She grabbed his arm and pulled him from the cab, and pushed him from the path of the cero. She was almost caught in the explosion herself as she dived free of the blast.

Scrambling to her feet, she glanced at the truck driver. He looked very much confused, she doubted he even understood what had just happened. Looking to the arrancar she began to shout in a high pitched voice that was usually soft and calm. The Lilia's voice had a tendancy to rise in pitch the angrier she got, until she was at the point that it was impossible to understand. "Hey you! Whats the big idea, you could have killed him! I singed my hair because of you!" She was ready to move if need be, but she was going to try avoid a pointless fight.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Invierno watched as his cero impacted the truck causing a massive explosion, the truck was nothing but a pile of pieces with the road being damaged as though there was a bomb that went off. He looked over to see that the man was free, he was saved by a shinigami girl, he really didn't give a crap if the guy survived or not, he just wanted that noise to disappear. The shinigami constantly bothered him in the human world, he often had to leave the glorious sound of the forest behind which pissed him off but he never held it against them, as he was an arrancar, their enemies, not that he thought much into that.

Invierno really didn't mind the situation and turned around about to float away, before he heard a noise, the noise of yelling, making his ears suffer the pain of sound, he turned with a pissed off look as he saw the woman had yelled at him, he disliked speaking to people, let alone being yelled at, her voice was incredibly loud and annoyed the hell out of him, his mind went completely mad as it went deeper and deeper into a ballistic rage that lead to him raising his finger to point at the girl, he then remembered the fact that she was able to jump in, save the man, and get out of the way, so another cero was basically useless.

Invierno floated down, his dark eyes were seen through the holes of his hollow mask which covered both his eyes with holes which made him resemble a raccoon of sorts, or due to his outfit, a kung fu master or something. He wasn't too focused on if this girl was his enemy or not, he really didn't care, he decided to reply as his feet touched the ground, "Shut the hell up, your voice harms my ears, it is absolutely annoying, I don't give a shit about if I harmed that guy or not, he gave birth to that painful noise, he should be the one apologizing to me..." He spoke, as he looked incredibly pissed off, "Do not test my anger... it will be the last thing you do..." He threatened, crossing his arms to look more intimidating as he lifted his head with a pissed off look, his eyes dark, his teeth clenched, as though he was about to bite your face off.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 am

Lilia's face turned red as she clenched her fists. "Don't tell me to shut up." She snapped back. "I might be small but that doesn't mean you can push me around. As for the beeping horn, thats your own fault. next time, go relax in the middle of know where, not next to a road!" Lilia was fuming now, even if the guy was an arrancar, that didn't mean he could go around doing as he liked. Although he was suppose to be an enemy, she wasn't going to fight him just because of that, but he'd annoyed her and she wasn't going to be pushed around by anyone.

When the man crossed his arms and threatened her, she lowered her tone a little. "Last thing I do...." She said, staring back at him. "Dont you dare underestimate me. You think your so great, because your big, and strong, and your better than me because of that? Because i look weak?" Lilia pulled her Wakizashi from their sheaths, the steel rasping as it pulled free. She took her stance, staring the Arrancar down. "So come and end me, if you think you can..." she growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Invierno listened to her speech as he put on a smirk of sorts, "Oi, It is not my fault that noise exists, it is my fault that I have not gotten rid of all of it, if your telling me to relax somewhere not next to a road, how about they just stop putting roads next to peaceful areas? Tsh" He spoke rather annoyed at the noise that he constantly heard coming from this persons mouth, he was utterly sick of the sound now, he was getting to the point of wanting to kill her.

She drew her blade and his smirk went away, he made a serious face as he rested his hand on his zanpakuto as well, "You are threatening me? Do I think I am better then you? What point is being better then someone? Every being makes a sound, and all words are cruel it seems, you are no exception... talking to me as though I am arrogant, thinking higher then you, pfft, you are just a sick soul..." He said normally as he drew his zanpakuto.

Invierno seemed very calm as he drew his zanpakuto, swinging it to the side of him, his reiatsu raising a bit as he closed his eyes, reopening them and beginning to analyse the opponents stance. A wakizashi, interesting sword, it can be used for many quick and sneaky attacks, he will be sure to watch out for those, "Very well, I will end you, and that annoying noise you make when you open that filthy mouth." He had anger in his words as he disappeared making a poofing sound from using Sonido, appearing above the girl he gripped his zanpakuto by the hilt with both hands, swinging it down at full strength with enough force to break the earth beneath them if he missed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Lilia tensed as he reached for his sword. "I'm not threatening you, i'm challenging you. In reality, I should be trying to kill you. Noise or no noise, you tried to kill an innocent man. But you didn't go after him or attack me, so i'm challenging you instead." She watched for his reaction, but he just drew his sword and lunged. Lilia dodged to the side, stabbing up with the wakizashi in her left hand, then twisted around and slashed across his back with the one in her right hand, stepping away from the arrancar.

Lilia finished the chain with a hado. "Hado#1 sho." She said, thrusting the palm of her left hand at the arrancar. A burst of energy shot forth and would push him away from her, giving her time to move onto bigger attacks. If the sho Did hit, Lilia would cast anotther hado,, skipping the incantation. It would be weaker, but would fire faster. "Hado#31 Shakkahō!" A red ball of energy shot from her hand towards the arrancar.

If The arrancar dodged the Sho, Lilia would skip firing Shakkahō, and concentrate on defending herself, as there would be no time to so anything else before he attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Invierno laughed as he attacked, laughed as a response, "You dumbass, I wasn't trying to kill him, I was trying to kill the damn noise he was making! If he died in the process so what?" he quickly used sonido to poof away before getting slashed, the hado spell was shot out he quickly smirked and stood his ground, pushing his fist forward towards the lightning, "Bala!" He shouted as a large blue ball of condensed energy was shot out, smashing into the lightning and countering it.

Invierno looked intensely at his opponent, pointing towards the man in the background, "If you care so much about a noise maker, protect him with your life." He smirked as he spoke, loading a large blue cero at the tip of his finger, firing it off not specifically aiming at his opponent, but actually aiming at the man who ran away from the situation, Invierno wasn't above any dirty tricks, he would much rather get things done as fast as possible to get back to his meditating.

Invierno after launching the cero would use sonido to appear next to his opponent, sending his hand forward with all his fingers out, his hierro was stronger then most hierro so it could easily puncture a body, he attempting to stab it into his opponent while swinging his blade with his other hand, he was intent on getting this over with fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of Silence   In search of Silence Empty

Back to top Go down

In search of Silence
Page 1 of 1