Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) I_vote_lcapDeath Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) I_voting_barDeath Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) I_vote_lcapDeath Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) I_voting_barDeath Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Empty
PostSubject: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 pm

It took him five days to track down Annabells attacker. The fool didn't cover his tracks very well, maybe he didn't expect someone to come after him, since it seemed unlikely that such a blood thirsty lady would have anyone important in her life. Or he was being led into a trap which seemed unlikely since his association with Yuri and Annabell wasn't very well known. And it seemed to Kain like this wasn't just about Annabell, and since Yuri's home had just been destroyed, it was likely an attack aimed at him.

Yuri could handle himself, Kain had a score to settle. He tracked the man to the Mediterranean. The boat was anchored out at see close to a harbour. Kain walked across the water, ice forming at each step. He made his way on board and proceeded to slaughter every single person in sight. Ice shards spun around him at rapid speeds impaling people who got to close, gun shots broke through screams of pain.

Not a single person was alive when he walked onto the balcony drenched in blood, face dark with rage under his black hood. He pulled it down to show his face. "You attacked the only person I've ever felt anything for. I hope you have family, or your going to be lonely in hell." The ice shards that spun around him all launched at the same time towards the man. Kain was in his final stage already.

He didn't give the man a chance to recover from his first attack and formed a black spear, throwing it as a black sword formed in his other hand. He lunged forward attacking furiously with his sword, reclaiming his spear too and using both weapons to barrage the man with attacks. He didn't care how strong this guy was, or who he was. He was a dead man. Even if Kain died too.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

"Wait...what?" He was floored. The only person he's tried to kill in the last year was Annabell. His look of pure shock stopped him from reacting a whole lot when ice shards were flung at him. Dark energy erupted from him immediately, corrupting the ice and transfering control of it to him (five post cooldown). Using those ice shards, he blocked the spear. And that was when he got his act together. A dark miasma leaked from him.

Backflipping from the rail to one of the decks, he put up various shells. And used his miasma to concentrate energy to block attacks. All the while, talking. "Wow...I'm shocked as hell. I never would have guessed Annabell would get a lover. As far as family goes, you're gonna have to work harder to find my brother. Yuri Romanov is a bit in a bloodthirsty rage right now, so I wouldn't bother yet...and that's if you kill me before my Limit Break activates..."

Markings covered the ship, the water, an absolutely huge area. BlackHole was one of the most dangerious Limit Break spells for three reasons. The first was an enormous coverage area, much like Ragnarok. The second was it consumed everything in that area. The third was that it often killed the user in addition to anyone in it in the process. The largest draw back, however, was that it was also the longest charging Limit Break spell in existance (18 to 20 posts).

The clone jumped up in the air and fired five black lightning bolts. Upon landing, he fired some type of pulsation attack as strong as a gran rey, but seperated into three pulses of dark energy.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:12 pm

"And that is where you made an error. You should have done your research, because if you think Annabell is a monster, then I'm a demon. I was born to end lives..." Kain said. He paused in his attack as the man mentioned Yuri. "Your his brother? I figured you were dead from what he's said about you. I'm sure he wont mind if I fix that then." On the off chance that he failed, he'd have to send Alice to Yuri to warn him. Atleast he understood what was going on now, why it felt like Yuri was the target.

He wasn't very impressed by the limit break. Or the fact that he'd lost his ice shards. He was on a ship surrounded by water. Not that he couldn't make ice anyway, but the guy really was in a bad place to fight someone with such a cold disposition. Kain raised his hand and 20 Ice shards shot up out of the water each as strong as a bala, they then came crashing down where the man was standing.

Kain ran forward as the lightning bolts were fired and slide under them, ice forming on the deck and carrying him under it faster, He stopped the ice allowing his feet to grip the deck and rolled forward, stabbing a blade into the deck right under where the mage was landing. Ice spread rapidly and then 20 7ft long ice blades stuck up out of the ground around him. He was already moving away, having left his sword in the ground and formed another one when the dark pulse was fired.

Kain dodged away but thing split into three and one hit him, sending him flying. He flipped and regained his balance, landing on his feet. "Is that the best you've got?" He growled.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Alexei chuckled a bit. "The original me is dead. I'm a clone, programmed to focus on a project, using any means necessary. Even harming the one thing the original me actually cared about. More ice shards came at him from above. He fired the basic pulse spell, dark orbs firing at the same speed and strength as a bala, hitting each shard.

His dark storm spell missed. The guy was fast and clever, using his ice nicely. He surrounded the man with ice spears before being clipped with his dark pulsation. "I should be asking that. I can appreciate good technique. You're walking on burrowed time...as am I...so come on." He was referring to the Limit Break spell.

His miasma started to get thicker, disintegrating the ice around him, allowing him to move. While a ring of the basic Pulse spell surrounded the man to blast him some more. Pointing up, the dark sorceror also had dark energy swords, each mirroring the Devil's Sunrise in shape, rained down around them. There were fifty of them.

Grabbing one, he jumped/dashed again to meet the man, swinging the sword left to right, while grabbing one nearby for an opposite swing. He had a pulse spell flung at another sword, aiming for whatever location the man was at with both attacks.

(ooc: as mentioned in the chat, I guess we can end it whenever and have BlackHole activate anytime.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Kain used his ice to slide under the surrounding dark pulses and sprang back up throwing out a flurry of ice shards. He responded to Alexai. "By the way your talking, you expect both of us to die. Fine why don't you enlighten me as to what your task is." Kain dodged around the dark energy swords as they fell down and met the man blade to blade, parrying each blow with a sword of his own. A side swing knocked a weapon from his hand and he spun picking up one of the sorcerors blades, lashing it towards the man's face before releasing it.

"Funny, I could never handle Yuri's blades, but it seems they fit right at home with me." Kain said before creating another black ice blade. As he did he fired a flash freeze with his other hand, a freezing cold blast of energy that would cause his opponent to shiver and reduce his speed by
25% unless he was resistant to ice abilities.

Hit or miss Kain weaved towards him and blurred around him in a triangle, leaving a trail of ice in his wake. He would then turn and try slam/push him back with his weapons, hopefully causing him to slip. Kain would form ice spikes under him if it worked.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:17 pm

He didn't let the ice shards deter him. In fact, he flung his own dark ice shards at them. "I only expect us to die because my Limit Break spell isn't the kindest to the user. Far worse than any other. I have a feeling I made another oversight however...were you on a mission with Yuri, Annabell, and the Coalition fairly recently? More specifically on the xx of xx? Close to the Urul Mountains?" It was the exact date they assaulted Amarius's tower.

He leaned away from his own sword that the man used, catching it himself and slashing at the other man. He seemed just as agile as himself. Only to be blown back a bit by a strong gust of cold wind. The clone started to shiver as he commented on the man's use of his sword. "It just means if it weren't for your advent powers and/or fullbring, you could have made a grand dark sorceror."

Alexei tried to keep track of him, but that wasn't going so well thanks to that ice. He was slammed in the back and slipped towards spikes. He suddenly erupted in dark flames, consuming the area around him in a twenty feet radius, and emitting large amounts of heat.

The clone got up, one eye glowing red. He froze his flames, and turned them into shards of black ice again heading towards the man. He wanted to know his other oversight. Little did he know, it would be his last straw...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 am

Kain laughed. "I will enlighten you just to make you understand what your dealing with here. Yes I was there, and I enjoyed the slaughter. You think you can win your little war? Kill yuri and do what you like on this planet? If Yuri can recruit a monster like me and turn me on your army, you don't stand a chance. Your allies don't stand a chance. Because compared to some of the people who oppose you i'm just small fry." He was pretty worked up now.

He tossed one sword into the air and spun unleashing a flurry of dark ice Kunai that wouldn't break so easily to his imatation ice. he caught his sword as it came back down. "Damn right I would have been a grand dark mage. And I'd still be your enemy." He backflipped away from the fire as the man fell and melted the area. Black ice shot at him and he cut away at it with sword strikes that moved so fast they were nothing but blurs.

He tapped his foot and sent ice shooting along the ground toward the clone. Ice shot up at him as the ground froze under his feet and might cause him to slip again. Kain lunged forward towards him blades coming together to form a great sword of 6ft that he brought down in an overhead slam. He blurred to he man's back and followed the first attack up with a round house cut that he let carry through and up into a second slash cutting down at at a diagonal angle into the ground. He blurred away and with another spin threw the entire greatsword that split into 5 blades.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:39 am

"War? Army? That was all on Amarius, and that's still his goal, though a different means. I didn't order that, my goal is vastly different. I got a little pissy at him afterwards. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have the Coalition on our asses...though apparently the other valuable chess piece was stupid enough to need his so called distraction anyway! I'm surrounded by a bunch of f*cking idiots!"

He was furious. He spewed out more dark flames to counter the ice. His skin tone was darkening too, and the magic circle below them started to emit a black fog. He put up his arm with a dark shield, and did the same with the other strikes, though he was flung around a bit. He teleported directly in front of the man. It should be noted his energy was starting to feel like a mix of human and Sinner.

He aimed a jab to the throat. Then a kick to the leg before his miasma started to concentrate and form two eel like tentacles with far too long teeth and bones/blades on their heads. The things lunged at the man as his spiritual pressure was increasing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:41 am

"Oh your angry now? Because your plans were ruined by morons? Do you think I actually care!" He shouted. "You want to be angry, fine! You think even if Amarius hadn't fucked up we wouldn't have been there to stop you? Your wrong. I'm the one who should be angry, I try to finally have a semi normal life and you show up to mess it all up! Well I've had enough of little jumped up shits like you screwing with my freinds!!" He roared. Ice shot up all around him and encased him, and when it broke away he was in his hyper mode.

Now with black wings and a skull mask, Kain gave both wings a powerful swing that propelled him backwards as the man attacked, at the same time he activated ice storm, causing ice shards to fly around him for two posts, even if they melted more formed. Anything that came close would be barraged. He formed another pair of swords and parried aside the tentacles if the man still attacked with them, since they would also be attacked by the ice.

He fired off 3 cresent blades of ice. Then he noticed Alice touch his mind. He ignored her. "Not yet.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:03 pm

He couldn't help but laugh. "You don't see the picture. If it weren't for that moron, your friends would have remained untouched. You wouldn't be there to stop it. Instead, you'd just destroy the army, which is fine by me. I don't really care about that. My project was simply to combine Amarius's necromancy and Hanna's soul transfer and empowerment research to resurrect the original me. That's all I care about!" The tentacles whethered through any assault to continue to their target, but was parried away.

Two more showed up and slashed two of the crescent ice waves. The third one cut him in half. Only for dark pieces to rise up and reconnect the two halves. Dark flames erupted more harshly as he closed. The four tentacles fired small, week balls of fire at the man. The spell below them started to pulse a bit. He would attempt to grabble/choke the man, while having his tentacles tangle up the guy's arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:00 pm

"That changes nothing! You still attacked her, don't think you can push the blame onto Amarius! Trust me, i'll make sure you never succeed! Alice, NOW!" He shouted, and a little ice fairy formed. She took off at high speed away from the ship, and Kain would use himself to shield anything thrown in her direction. The man tried to grab him despite the ice shards but Kain dodged it and slashed at his arm, and also cut at the tentacles.

Kain pointed both blades at the man and fired his strongest attack, a freezing blast of ice and wind that hit with the force of a cero oscuros. Good enough to distract him from Alice. Since this was unlikely to kill him they'd be going out together, but Kain was going to take Yuri's request litterally first.

(ooc: next post's my last, make with the stabby but not the deathy?)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:42 pm

"Good luck. There are two clones assigned to this project. Even if I die, the next one will continue it. Even if it's stopped, the original is bound to be laughing his ass off at this!" He gave a malicious grin. One of the tentacles fired a black lightning blast at the fairy, only for the blast to be blocked. His arm was chopped off, but was soon reconnected as again the tentacles were blocked and pushed away.

The clone backed off, with an arm forward, and the tentacles in an X formation just off of it. A dark ball of power formed and was fired at the same strength. The explosion destroyed the ship, but the Limit Break Spell remained. It was almost ready. Though he was also nervious now at that fairy thing. Good thing knowledge is transferred between clones. So the next one can determine a course of action.

The smoke was still thick though. Even the tentacles didn't know what to do exactly. The man's spiritual pressure was everywhere after that explosion. As soon as he felt something, would try to hold him down. The spell was almost ready. Only luck will determine his fate now...

(ooc: sure.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Kain laughed. "Really? Well its just aswell you've escaped Alice, because he's finally finished revealing the full plan. That fairy shares a telapathic link with me, She knows everything you've told me. And she'll be telling Yuri all of it soon enough. I don't think he'll let the real you come back, but honestly I don't care. I'll be satisfied with just this." After the explosion Kain stood back in the smoke. By the looks of that spell he'd be dying but he was going to make sure that guy felt as much pain as pysically possible before they died.

Kain shot down out of the smoke at the man and hit him, sent him flying towards the water, and then he lunged, letting himself fall with him. With a powerful thrust he drove one sword through the man, then another. And taking Yuri's instructions literally he created another and drove it home as a 4th formed, and drove that in too. He flew beneath the man and kicked him upwards, and as he fell back down stuck the final one through his neck, holding the handle tight so he could see the pain in his foes eyes. And then there was nothing but darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 pm

He didn't show any pain. Just grinned. Clearly he underestimated the brother's love for each other. They were family. Only reason Yuri would kill the other clone was because of their actions against the pack. As soon as the man got done stabbing him, the spell activated. Encompassing all in darkness. And leaving a good sized hole in the sea, now filling up with water.

*Undisclosed Location*

A vat opened up to let another clone drop to the cold, steel floor. The Keeper was what she was called. She was essentially a female version of Alexei Romanov. Under the guise of Alexis. She looked at the clone as he stood his full five feet, six inches tall. "Why am I shorter than the first one? I even look a bit younger!"

"Don't know, don't care. You have everything the first one had, per usual. Looks like Yuri will know of the whole project...and of the clones."

"So it seems." He walked over to the table and started getting dressed. Once that was done, he decided to call up Amarius. "There was an oversight. The first clone is dead, and Yuri will know soon enough. Send a dummy to Sweden. I'll meet him there." He had a plan. Somewhat. It should be interesting none the less. Besides, if the Coalition goes there, it may be a good time to grab a stronger subject for Hanna...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)   Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Penalty (Mini-arc side thread)
Page 1 of 1