Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Dining With Death I_vote_lcapDining With Death I_voting_barDining With Death I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Dining With Death I_vote_lcapDining With Death I_voting_barDining With Death I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Dining With Death Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Dining With Death Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Dining With Death Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Dining With Death Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Dining With Death Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Dining With Death Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Dining With Death Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Dining With Death Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Dining With Death Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Dining With Death Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Dining With Death Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Dining With Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonomori

Dining With Death Empty
PostSubject: Dining With Death   Dining With Death EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:31 am

Dining With Death Sonomori_gokachi_version_by_sonomori-d364yke

~A Sit Down for Two?~

Oh what a lovely day. The air was crisp, fresh. People were in a lovely mood. Everything just seemed so absolutely perfect. Well, excluding the thundering sky, the hordes of homeless crowding the areas untouched by rain, the muggers, the pickpockets, the wrecked cars, the overpriced everything, the constant horns, the annoying salesmen, and everything else in between and far away of this sort. But hey! Excluding everything bad about this day, it was a pretty good day nevertheless. Hell, I'd even say it was a brilliant day. Especially, the events that were to happen this day.

The man trotted along the side of the road, already drenched in rain. Why not just walk in the rain? He thought to himself. It was not like it effected him all to much. For the most part he was immune to weather such as this. The only problem he would have had would we slipping. Before him lay an incline, a very steep incline. Why on earth this was here in the middle of New York, the most developed piece of land on earth, was beyond him.
Perhaps it was foreseen that he would walk here, and be annoyed by it. Yes, that was definitely it.

A strange sign had caught his eye. It was a bright neon red. The whole sign itself was lit in flashing colors, and below it was an extended outcrop to keep dry. What surprised him the most, was that there was nearly no one under this outcrop. With the rain being a surprise, most people stopped for a bit to hope that it would stop raining shortly after. Soaking, and saturated to the brim he walked to the entrance. The place didn't seem very fancy, so he decided to enter and grab a bite to eat, even though he did not need to eat at all.

As he entered he virtually brushed off the rain, his cloths being water proof and only his hair remaining slightly wet. With the step into the door, he was just about as dry as he was going to be. Walking up to the counter, he began to inspect the menu. Nothing to him looked particularly appealing, but never the less the place seemed fancy enough, without being to far up there. Promptly, he was greeted by the waiter, who took him to his seat efficiently.

It came to his mind that not to many people were here. He wondered why that was, but didn't pay much of a mind to it as he sat in the booth, looking at the mass of paintings on the walls around him. Perplexed, he took the time to view the walls more then the menu, and the time to order was soon upon him, as he didn't like the keep the waiter, well, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Dining With Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining With Death   Dining With Death EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Walter smiled as he walked out the room the wooden double doors sliding gently as his hands pushed them apart, his hands leaving red prints on the door. Walking to the sink he washed the bloody residue off his hands and took his jacket from the back of a chair. Turning towards the other men in the room he eyed them each a happy smile on his face as he watched their gaze avert. Everyman in this room was a killer, after all despite the cover of a average New York diner upstairs the basement was home to one of the many safe houses used by the Russian mob. Among those at the table was Boris the butcher,
four finger Vlad, and of course the leader of this modest branch Mr. Yoffie, or as Walter often referred to him bootlick. This caring nick name was due to the fact that there were two ways to do well in the mob; Be particularly talented at getting certain more brutal tasks done efficiently, or particularly talented at getting others to like you and do what you say… which normally required a fair amount of what was affectionately referred to as bootlicking. The man stood and walked over to Walter a weasel like smile on his face.

“I trust you found the location my shipment Mr. Red”
“But of course Bootlick, As you well know I am quite talented in art of negotiation… However, after I received the information as I was letting him go he accidentally fell on a pair of scissors I regret to say he didn’t make it”

The mans’ jaw clenched in response his nickname however; he squeezed out a smile and spoke again.

“A tragedy that seems to fall upon all your special conversation partners. Your payment 10,000 cash and of course all you can eat upstairs on the house… Now my shipment?”
“Excellent, your shipment is at the docks seem it was relabeled to container 13 in warehouse 7. He has three friends there so I would suggest bringing your own guests as well. Well adieu Bootlick, until next time.”

Making his way up the stairs his brown suit perfectly pressed as always and a smile still pressed on his lips he opened the door to the diner and surveyed the cliental. Mostly the average customers, here every Saturday but one knew face, one he recognized as a recent acquaintance named Sonomori. With an exuberant gate he approached the booth the man sat at dropping into the seat across from him and speaking in a cheerful friendly manner.

“Sonomori old chum, how nice to see you. What brings you to my neck of the woods? Never mind this is a joyous reunion and must be celebrated. GARCON! GARCON! WE NEED PIE OVER HERE, TWO SLICES! Have you tried the pie? Excellent, best in the city, it’s to DIE for”
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

Dining With Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining With Death   Dining With Death EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 am

It halready registered in his mind that the man before him was utterly insane. So he would act as the man before him did, not in a mocking manner but in a manner that was obvious to his advantage. To start anything within this area would be not only to his disadvantage, but to the disadvantage of others around him. Without a second thought in his head, he promptly responded to the man, and in a very upright tone mind you, "Oh lovely, I've never had pie. Sounds delicious, perhaps we could have some of this wine I've been hearing so much about. Though I've heard it's not polite to drink before dark, I suppose it doesnt matter though, its dark in here anyway."

He then placed his sword to the empty place in the booth to his right, which was to the end of the booth but he was sitting on the edge regaurdless. From there he began to view the menu, jesturing for the other man to sit down and have a nice conversation. "While the servant is fetching the food why not sit down? Have a chat? Old palls need to catch up do they not?"
(OOC: Sorry for the obsurdly short post, shit to do, shit to do)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Dining With Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining With Death   Dining With Death EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Smiling at his new friend Walter smiled his face composed and his demeanor pleased. Listening to him speak, he was pleased at their pleasant interaction, people so rarely understood his friendly nature after he had tried to kill them it was a nice turn of events to see someone accept him as he is.

“Of course Wine, it’s dark somewhere is it not friend? Garcon, come!… While we wait you must tell me what you have been up to, I believe our last encounter was in those lovely woods up in the mountains correct? Ah if only Orange was here to join us it would be a regular reunion though I do say the large chap would be quite out sorts here in the city… Do you not agree?”

After Sonomori’s response, the waiter arrived a small bead of sweat trickled down his brow, all the wait staff knew that Mr. Red was a dangerous customer who liked to kill waiters who messed up his order. Walter had made sure of that, he watched the small bead of fear trickle down the man’s brow and then connected their eyes oozing a dark killing desire.

“We will have a bottle of 1987 Red Sherry, from the special reserves, served in Bootlicks fine crystal, if he has an issue with these please tell him I’d love to chat about it… Now my friend is there anything else you want… it’s on the house of course.”

(OoC: no worries shit happens)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining With Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining With Death   Dining With Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Dining With Death
Page 1 of 1