Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Anna Arendelle I_vote_lcapAnna Arendelle I_voting_barAnna Arendelle I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Anna Arendelle Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Anna Arendelle Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Anna Arendelle Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Anna Arendelle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Anna Arendelle Empty
PostSubject: Anna Arendelle   Anna Arendelle EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Quincy Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information

Name: Anna Arendelle
Appearance Age: 21
True Age: 974
Sex: Female
Personality: Unlike her older sister Elsa, Anna is very eccentric, optimistic, energetic, awkward, and far from elegant. She usually acts before she speaks and can be rather impulsive, but holds a lot of innocence to her, nonetheless. She is free-spirited, bent on spending her life outside the castle gates after years of being enclosed within them for the safety of the kingdom due to Elsa's ice powers. Anna is also a pure and hopeless romantic, dreaming of romance the moment the gates are finally opened for Elsa's coronation ceremony. There can also be a little naivety to her, as she believes in marrying someone immediately if the heart tells you so.

Even though she greatly values romance, it is clear that Anna's most valued treasure is her relationship with her sister. Since childhood, Anna has been attached to Elsa and always leaped at the opportunity to spend time with her. As the years passed and the sisters grew apart, the heartbroken Anna continued to try time and time again for some quality time with the one she loved most, but due to Elsa's powerful magic, it was deemed too dangerous until, through Anna's loving efforts, Elsa learned to control her icy powers, allowing her to end their "imprisonment" within the castle walls and finally share the quality time they have been longing for years upon years.

Anna was also the only character to have faith that Elsa was no monster. When Elsa first displayed her abilities by leaping to the defense of Anna, even Anna was scared originally, prompting Elsa to flee the castle to the mountains. Even so, despite their separation, Anna knew that her sister was far from vile and put it in her hands to bring her home, not only for the sake of the kingdom, but in hopes of rekindling their formerly-close bond. This is an example of Anna's purely optimistic side and powerful sense of hope, as well as her love for her sister. Another example of this occurs as Anna single-handedly overcomes every obstacle on her way to the North Mountain, from wolves, to heavy snow drifts, even attempting to climb a mountain with virtually no climbing experience, giving one of the biggest examples of her optimism, loyalty and true love for her sister, despite all the pain that she had been through because of the relationship alone.

As mentioned above, one of Anna's most striking traits is her eccentric and whimsical personality. She is notably goofy and highly-active, known for  running throughout the castle, bouncing and flipping over furniture and speaking to the paintings on the walls, though the last habit is due to having no one to communicate with in the castle with Elsa forcibly being locked away in her room. Also, because of her impulsive attitude, she has the tendency to get herself into quite a lot of trouble. Anna exacerbates this problem with having a bit of a short temper when it comes to the safety of her friends.

Despite her optimism, Anna has also struggled with some self-confidence, as she often looked down upon herself and viewed herself as nothing more than ordinary throughout most of the film, especially compared to the radiance of her sister. It was to the point where she felt she had no one in the world who truly loved her, with Elsa seeming to want nothing to do with her. This would also explain why her views on romance. She also quotes lines such as "It's just me" and "No, I'm completely ordinary", which also indicates her low outlook on herself even believing, with Elsa fleeing to the mountains, that she was once again alone with no one in the world that truly cared about her. Fortunately, however, she was wrong, as Elsa showed a great deal of love and care for the princess, ultimately protecting her from the dangers that she faced throughout the course of the life.

In the end, despite her numerous flaws, Anna is an extremely sweet, selfless and loving character. Numerous times throughout her life, she puts the safety and well being of others before her own, showing great loyalty and admiration for her friends and family, which is most notably seen with Elsa. Similarly to Elsa, she has a deep-burning hatred for Hollow and a deep respect for Shinigami. Upon her re-entry into civilisation in the present day, Anna has developed a liking for modern day music, though she prefers it loud and heavy to Elsa’s more reserved preferences.

Fears: empty buildings, being alone, losing her sister.

Character Appearance

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 101 lbs
Physical Traits: Anna is a beautiful young girl with a slender figure and a fair complexion. She has glittering blue eyes, rosy cheeks, thin lips and long strawberry-blonde hair tied into two pigtail braids, and bangs on the right side of her forehead, and has a dusting of freckles (a trait she shares with her sister, Elsa, even though Elsa appears to have less freckles than Anna does). When she wears sleeveless dresses, it is shown that she has some freckles on her shoulders as well as on her face. Her face is slightly rounder than Elsa's, but still just as pretty. She also has a white streak that matches Elsa's hair color, on the right side of her hair, due to an accident in which she was struck by Elsa's magic when she and Elsa were little.

Anna Arendelle Tumblr13

Clothing: Outside of battle, Anna used to wear fine dresses and robes befitting of a princess. However, since being awakened in the present day, Anna has adapted easily to modern fashion, with her favored outfit being grungy shirts over tank tops, accompanied by skinny jeans and skate shoes.

Accessories: Armor of the Captain of the Guard of Arendelle.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Anna is the more combat-minded of the two sisters, with her military training giving her better understanding of the ways of battle. She has a better grasp of strategy and is able to make far more intricate battle plans than her older sister. While Anna lacks the grace and poise that Elsa possesses, she has the same heart and drive to protect her sister and their friends. Anna’s fighting style in personal combat is similar to her sister’s in that she will try to fight from range as much as possible, as is the Quincy way. However, she is almost as proficient in melee combat with her sword, Virðing. The way the Virðing is constructed plays to her strengths, with the sword being far more deadly with quick, pinpoint strikes than large, heavy swings. Her lack of grace is made up for with her ability to be scrappy. In circumstances where the fight has degenerated into chaos, Anna will thrive. She will use any and all means to gain the advantage, from using stuff in the environment as weaponry, to utilizing below the belt shots and sucker punches. Never get in a bar fight with her.

Strengths:

Speed: Anna trained with the Arendelle Guard upon Elsa’s ascension to the throne. She chose to maximise her physical attributes, focusing on quickness and mobility. She can traverse distances with fantastic speed.

Stamina: For the same reason as above, Anna’s stamina has benefited from her military training, allowing her to remain in the fight for far longer than the average combatant.

Reiryoku Absorption: Anna has a preternatural proficiency in this area. While all Quincy have this capability, Anna’s absorption ability is far superior to most Quincy of her tier. This gives her greater Reiryoku reserves in battle, while also causing her arrow abilities to be more punishing.

Marksmanship: Anna is devastatingly accurate with her bow and ranged abilities.

Sword Training: While she does not have the same instincts,  intuition and grace of her sister, Anna has become very proficient with her chosen melee weapon, Virðing, which is the main infantry melee weapon of Arendelle’s forces.

Cold Resistance: When she was struck down by one of Elsa’s attacks during their fight on North Mountain and subsequently revived, some amount of residual power remained inside of Anna. This remnant of power has given Anna a small resistance to cold attacks. 15% resistance to cold and cold-based energy attacks.

Love for Elsa: Anna is just as susceptible to mind-altering effects as anybody else. However, her love for her sister is stronger than any evil influence. She cannot be made to attack or otherwise harm her sister in anyway.

Weaknesses:

Strength: Anna shares the same body type and has similar physical attributes to her sister. Her frame is not conducive to muscle-bound feats of strength, though her military training means she is still stronger than Elsa. Her physical strength is average.

Durability: As above, Anna’s frame and body type, are not made for taking a beating. Poor durability.

Sensing: Anna has concentrated her efforts on attack and defense with her abilities. Her sensing is poor at best. She can only sense within 50ft, and cannot tell the race or alignment.

Weakness to Fire: From the same origin as her Cold Resistance, Anna is slightly more susceptible to fire and fire based energy attacks. 15% extra damage.

Lack of Gintou Tubes and Seele Schneider: Anna does not possess, nor does she know how to use the silver tubes that other Quincy use for spellcasting. As such, she lacks the abilities afforded by them. She also does not possess any Seele Schneiders, as they were not around in her time.

Weapons & Abilities

Quincy Bow(deployed) and Sword
Anna Arendelle Haldir10

Quincy Cross
Anna Arendelle Thumb10

Quincy Bow
Name: Hylli (Grace)
Description: Anna’s Quincy bow is as beautiful as it is deadly, hence its name Hylli which an old Norse term meaning “grace”. It takes the form of a gracefully carved longbow, standing at roughly the same height as Anna. It has an elegant recurve design, complete with winding leaf motifs and golden detail. This design was also used for the longbows in Arendelle’s army.

Sword
Name: Virðing (Honor)
Description: The sword Anna carries into battle bears a lot of similarities with the design of her bow. The sword follows gentle and fluid curves, it also being the main melee weapon of the Arendelle army. Anna’s is far more intricately design however. It is roughly 4 and a half feet long from pommel to tip, and half of this is the elegant handgrip.
Special Ability: Virðing has a special ability that was bestowed on it when it was created for Anna by the royal smiths, just after she became commander of the army of Arendelle. If Hollow are within 100ft of her, the blade begins to glow bright blue. The glow grows in intensity the closer she gets to a Hollow.

Quincy Powers

Reiryoku Absorption: Unlike Shinigami, who use their inner Reiryoku to fight, the Quincy fuel their abilities by absorbing the Reiryoku of their surroundings in the form of spirit particles. They primarily absorb them from the atmosphere, and have an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of spiritual particles, such as Soul Society or Hueco Mundo. To a sufficiently powerful Quincy, there is no difference between spiritual particles and spiritual energy as a source of power.

Reiryoku Manipulation: one can manipulate spiritual energy for offensive purposes. They most commonly reshapes spiritual particles into various types of bow and arrows, but can also concentrate spiritual energy into the form of swords or explosives.

Hirenkyaku: Analogous to the Shinigami Flash Steps or the Arrancar Sonído, the Quincy Hirenkyaku allows the user to move quickly over short distances; according to Uryū Ishida it is faster than flash steps, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed suggests that this is just a generalization. To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly for long distances. Mayuri compliments Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it is difficult to master.

Ransōtengai— this is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū. Dislocated joints and broken bones are meaningless against this technique. Mayuri stated it as "the most powerful technique for the Quincy," but he did not know of the Quincy Final Form, which means as far as Mayuri knew it was the strongest.

Licht Regen - A quincy who has mastered this ability is capable of firing a giant wave of hundreds of quincy arrows at full power all at once. Where as normally a quincy can fire several dozen arrows quickly this ability exceeds that usual limit. This is able to be done once per two posts.

Blut Vene: The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a zanpakutou like item can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it seemingly is not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power.

Custom Arrow Abilities

Stun Arrow: This arrow only works on NPCs and PCs with permission. It is calibrated to momentarily disrupt nervous system functions in the target. It also affects spiritual pressure. The result is the target is rendered unconscious for between 6-10 hours. No lasting damage occurs.

Omega Volley: Anna launches a single powerful arrow into the sky. This arrow will travel until it reaches a height of exactly 97 ft above Anna. It will then explode into many arrows. The arrows will then fall and shred an area roughly 100 ft in diameter. Each arrow deals a bala of damage. 3 post cooldown.

Quincy Items
Quincy Cross: Standard equipment for any Quincy, the Quincy Cross acts as the focus for a Quincy bow. The cross need not necessarily be in a cross shape, as Ryūken's cross is a pentacle.

Quincy Bangle: Introduced in the anime's Bount arc, the Quincy Bangle is an artifact designed to mimic a Quincy's natural powers. It works by drawing in spirit particles from the environment, much like a Quincy does regularly. It can only be used properly by those who are already adept at forming and directing spirit particles.

Sanrei Glove: The sanrei glove is a powerful Quincy artifact that can increase a Quincy's power exponentially, but requires a dangerous and exhausting type of resistance training (wearing it for a week while constantly firing spiritual arrows) to master. The glove works by scattering the spirit particles in the surrounding area, making it much harder to form a working bow. If a Quincy can summon a bow and use it for the required amount of time, they will have undergone a massive increase in power. When removed, however, the glove will release the user's energy all at once - first transforming them into a being of tremendous strength, the Quincy Final Form, and then forcing their Quincy powers to gutter out completely.

Back Drop

Background:

1148-1168, “The Calm Before The Storm”

Anna Arendelle was born in 1150 in the Kingdom of Arendelle(an area that would become part of present day Norway), daughter to Arngrim and Maria Arendelle, King and Queen of Arendelle. She and Elsa grew up in a privileged household. They wanted for nothing. However, Elsa was born with a unique and powerful gift, the power to control and manipulate ice. It was considered by all who knew of it, her parents included, to be a terrible curse. Such was the fear that permeated the room when she entered, that she began to succumb to fear and sadness, believing that she was a monster. However, unbeknownst to all, Anna also had a gift. Though she would not know it for some time, Anna was a Quincy. The only comfort Elsa found was in Anna. Anna had been born 2 years after Elsa, and she was Elsa’s only source of warmth and love that didn’t show fear at her presence. If anything, Anna was instead filled with wonder and awe at her older sister’s gift. For the King and Queen’s parts, they did love their two daughters very much, but just wanted to keep Elsa’s gift a secret, for fear of alienating the citizens(who would surely lose trust at monarchs that were harboring a monster) and the other kingdoms(who would more than likely cease trading with Arendelle, thus depriving the kingdom of its main source of wealth). It was decided that Elsa would be kept hidden, deep in the castle, while she practised controlling and hiding her powers. To this end, Elsa was not allowed to venture outside of the castle walls.

Then one night, something happened that would affect the sisters deeply for some time. One night, after an exhausting function involving dignitaries from the surrounding kingdoms, Anna crept into Elsa’s room and woke her sister up, wanting to play with her and her powers. Elsa was wary at first, but relented at the idea of making a snowman. They crept to the grand ballroom, where Elsa proceeded to make the room snow creating giant snow flurries everywhere. They made a snowman named Olaf. Then they started to play a game where Anna would jump around the room, while Elsa created rising snow platforms under her feet. Anna got higher and higher, but she was also gaining in speed. After a few seconds, she was going too fast for Elsa to keep up. Anna fell, and Elsa, in an attempt to save her, tried to place a platform under Anna to try keep her from falling. However, Elsa mis-timed it and the ice wave struck Anna on the head, knocking her out cold, and creating a white streak through her hair. Elsa screamed in horror for her parents, then began to weep. Her parents rushed in and brought the unconscious Anna and crying Elsa to the only place they could think of. A witchdoctor who specialized in supernatural afflictions, that everybody knew of but they actively avoided. The witchdoctor was able to remove the ice from Anna’s head, but in doing so was forced to remove all memory of Elsa’s ice powers. She was still left with the distinctive white streak in her hair.

After this incident, the King and Queen took no more chances. Deciding that they were going to try harder to conceal Elsa’s “curse”, they took drastic action. They castle gates were closed, the staff minimized, and Elsa concealed in her room. Elsa was given wooly gloves to wear, as they increased Elsa’s ability to conceal her powers. She was kept apart from Anna at all times, and the younger sister was never told why. Elsa was to be revealed if and when she learned to fully control her powers. It seemed like a sound plan, but like most sound plans, disaster would cause it to unravel. 2 years after the accident, The Queen was struck with illness, perishing within a few months. As it happened, she had been poisoned by a rival dignitary. When the King became aware of the plot, he marched to war with the nation responsible. However, due to a sinister plot, he fell in combat after slaying many foes, including his right-hand man, who had betrayed the King after finding out of Elsa’s powers. When news of the deaths of the King and Queen, the two girls wept. Arngrim came to visit the sisters one last time before he was sent to Hueco Mundo. Elsa was so overcome with grief and loneliness that she thought she was hallucinating, and Anna could not see him as she did not have powers at the time. He told them how proud he was of them and bid farewell. Even though Elsa thought she was seeing things, she told Anna what she had seen and they took his words to heart.The throne would be now passed on to Elsa once she reached the age of 21. Until then, she retreated back into her room, opening only to receive food and to bathe. As far as Anna was concerned, she was alone. This continued until Elsa reached adulthood and came of age to succeed the throne.

1169 “Let It Go”

Upon reaching the age of 21, Elsa was called upon for her coronation to officially ascend the throne. This entailed the gates to be opened and a ball involving dignitaries from all of the surrounding kingdoms. Anna was thrilled at the prospect, and despite her sister’s fears, it all seemed to go smoothly. However, during the party an ambassador from the Southern Isles, a lecherous old man, began to make unwanted advances on Anna. Anna thought nothing of it at first, but gradually became visibly unsettled. Elsa moved to defend her sister, but was impeded by two big and burly guards of the ambassador. They claimed that the ambassador was well within his rights to “court” the young princess. When Anna tried to run and the ambassador pulled her back by her hair, Elsa lost control of herself. She blasted the guards out of her way and  picked up the ambassador by his shirt front. She formed an evil-looking ice sword and pressed it to his neck. Elsa was about to end the ambassador’s life when she heard Anna’s cry of fear. Realizing, the monster she was threatening to become, Elsa released the ambassador, who left quickly vowing never to return, and fled the castle, leaving a trail of ice behind her. She also inadvertently covered Arendelle in a punishing winter storm.

Anna felt personally responsible for Elsa’s plight. Thought she was afraid originally, the power display reminded her of the bond that she once shared with her sister, a bond that she was now going to salvage, no matter what. Anna made preparations and left her family’s trusted Seneschal in charge of the well-being of the Kingdom while she was gone. On her journey, which was a perilous one, she was assaulted by wolves. The only thing she had to defend herself was a charm she had been given by her mother. It was in the shape of a snowflake. She brought it out, willing some kind of inspiration from anywhere to get her out of this. Then, she noticed she was actually drawing energy from somewhere, the environment or something. Anna continued drawing energy until her charm flickered to life, a magical bow forming from it. She felt a sudden instinct and drew the bow, intending to intimidate the wolves. But to her surprise, an arrow formed on it. She released the arrow, killing a wolf. The other wolves fled.

Anna continued on her journey, using her newfound powers to keep herself safe. She eventually tracked Elsa to her castle.A confrontation ensued between the two sisters, where Elsa tried to emphasise that she needed to be away from everybody to keep them safe. Anna countered that if Elsa would just let people in, she would find it easier to control her powers. Elsa then tried to push Anna back with a barrier of ice, but Anna dodged over it with preternatural ability. A fight ensued, with Anna continuing to display previously unseen abilities, including conjuring up the magical bow again. However, Elsa eventually caught Anna in the chest with an ice blast.

The blast froze Anna solid. Elsa recoiled in horror at what she had done. Just as she did when she was a child, she screamed for her parents and began to weep. Elsa hugged the ice statue Anna, crying uncontrollably, wishing that she had only been more courageous, and she had not shut everyone out, especially Anna. Elsa wished Anna could’ve known how much she loved her, so that none of this could’ve happened. Then, due to Elsa’s sorrow and her desperately willing Anna to not be frozen, Anna unfroze. Elsa was shocked, but then she forgot about her surprise and hugged her sister, who returned the hug with interest. Elsa had discovered in that instant how to control her power. Elsa vowed never to hold anything back from her sister again. In return, Anna confessed that she too had abilities. As it turns out, Anna was a Quincy. The sisters returned to Arendelle, where Elsa dispersed the storm and took her rightful place as Queen.

1171 “This Is Not The End, But Only A Transition”

Two years past after Elsa ascended the throne, and Arendelle was flourishing. Trade was booming, and Elsa was beloved as a benevolent and kind Queen. Anna had joined the Arendelle Guard. She trained in both conventional combat and Quincy tactics. She rose through the ranks quickly, becoming Captain in a short amount of time.However, amongst this peaceful background, there was something dark stirring. Rumours and stories were spreading of strange creatures that attacked stray travellers and devoured their souls. Holr, they were called, or Hollow in English. The creatures seemed to grow stronger from these attacks, and people were starting to fear for their safety. In response, Elsa sent a unit of guards to try and track the source of these attacks and stop them. However, they reported reaching their destination, the area with the highest concentration of attacks, and then disappeared. The numbers of these Hollow were reported to be growing rapidly, so Elsa began to focus on defense.

Things came to a head then later that year. A giant hollow army was seen approaching from the north. Anna marshaled the defense while Elsa formulated a plan for survival. The defense held initially, with Anna slaying many Hollow with her Quincy arrows, but eventually sheer numbers of Hollow overwhelmed the defenders and breached the walls, forcing Anna to retreat with her remaining troops to the castle. Elsa was running out of options, her kingdom was in ruins and her people either dead or dying. All she could do was avenge them. No Hollow could be suffered to leave Arendelle alive. Elsa and Anna hugged each other one last time, and bid goodbye. Then Elsa released all of her power in the form of her final technique, which sent a shockwave of cold energy outwards at high speeds. Any Hollow that were caught in it, which was a considerable amount, were destroyed instantly. The rest fled away from the castle. The castle itself sank into the ground from the force of the attack and everything in and around it was frozen deep in a newly formed ice shelf. Arendelle was no more. Elsa and Anna were not dead however. Due to the various factors that affected how the attack went off, they were instead frozen inside the remains of their castle. Waiting, seemingly forever.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Orgoth on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anna Arendelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Arendelle   Anna Arendelle EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:13 pm