Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  I_vote_lcapVampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  I_voting_barVampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  I_vote_lcapVampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  I_voting_barVampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Empty
PostSubject: Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)    Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:41 pm

He let out a cold breath as he walked around at night in one of the few cities in Siberia's part of Russia. To his surprise Siberia was 77% of Russia's land total but had less than 27% of it's population in it. But here he was at one of the towns in the dead of night just hanging around. Despite his cold breath and the temperature around him he himself was actually not feeling any of the weather's effects.

But that was because he was a Vampire.

He smelled blood around but it was mostly animal..and thus didn't hold his interest at all. So he went looking for a local tavern or bar. He didn't care who was in it and he didn't intend to start a fight, but trouble usually followed him and he was well prepared to tear the city apart if he had to.

Eventually he found his way to such a place walked inside and ordered a large bottle of their finest booze. Which he sat down with, propped his legs up on the table like he owned the place already, and began to chug down like a pro. It didn't even effect him. He was doing it for the sake of doing it more so than the effect it should have given him. He didn't need sustenance and his body would break it down and make it useless anyways because it wasn't blood.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)    Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 am

A dark cloaked figure, eyes shining yellow beneath the depths of a heavy hood, entered the bar not long after the other man. He looked around the room, counting the people. Kain stood and watched as the bar became quiet and people around started to stare at him. "Hey buddy you just going to stand there or order something?" The bartender asked. Kain looked at him. A Tentacle shot out from beneath the cloak, wrapping around the man's throat, and pulled him towards Kain.

People started to panic, one fired a gun, hitting Kain in the shoulder. His response was to throw a Javalin of ice that pierced through the man's neck and exploded, blowing off his head in a glorious fashion. The bartender had now been pulled under the cloak, and a crunching sound could be heard, but what was under there was difficult to see because of a black fog seeping from under the cloak.

All who tried to flee died, and Kain ate their bodies and souls as he turned to the remaining person in the building. He sniffed the air. "You smell disgusting." He said. He turned and walked out of the bar into the cold, dragging a corpse behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)    Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:35 pm

When the hollow left to go outside he would have seen Michael standing out there waiting for him. The very same man he just left in the building was now outside. Smoking even. He didn't look too happy either, "Look friend. I don't really care that you insulted me, but do you really think I'm going to sit by and do nothing after you needlessly slaughtered a pub full of defenseless people?" He blew out a thin puff of smoke and put his right hand in his pocket.

"I'm going to have to send you back to oblivion." The blood from the pub had started to ooze it's way out of the bodies of the fallen and had trailed it's way as if being summoned straight to Michael's feet where it seemed to be absorbed right through his shoes without leaving a stain at all, "And those poor bastards are going to help me do it as their final vengeful act.. because now I'm not hungry anymore." With a quick flick of his left wrist out came a Katana with a blue handle and without hesitation the battle began as Michael lit the blade on fire with his olive colored flames and launched a smallish wave of that flame at the man who had killed innocent people.

This was both just a jestful test of the man's abilities as Michael had only seen the one ice skill and a mocking admittance that Michael could counter that ability. Using that mainly as a distraction he sidestepped only for that action to seemingly launch him several feet to the right only for him to dash forward immediately to stab at the man's face.

The fun had begun.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)    Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:58 pm

"Needlessly? I ate them. They will help me kill Alexei." The hollow said. He was about to start walking away when the man drew his sword and lit it on fire. Kain hissed at the sight of the fire, backing off but also becoming aggressive. "Killing you is pointless, I wont eat such a decayed soul. Walk away and I'll forget this." The man attacked with a wave of fire though, which hit a wall of ice formed from the snow. It melted but it was enough to stop it.

Kain created two black blades of ice, both curved slightly and as strong as Zanpakuto steel, and even against fire they would hold up. His cloak began to stir, as he backed away from the man. Pulling it appart, a cero shot out from within a black fog, and if micheal was paying enough attention he might see a mouth filled with razor sharp teeth beneath that fog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)    Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampiric Nights 3 (Michael Tier Up)
Page 1 of 1