Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 I_voting_barSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 I_voting_barSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Kaytlyn was suddenly enveloped in a tight hug by her creation. Her friend. She was confused but she felt a familiarity that put her at ease. "You are... happy to see me?" Serena released the hug and began to explain. Kaytlyn was taken aback by the level of emotion that was on display. It appears that Serena's emotional programming had transcended what Kaytlyn had previously engineered. Though Serena was, at the time, in possession of the most advanced programming around, due in no small part to Kaytlyn's ministrations, she had apparently undergone a drastic upgrade which had surpassed the original programming. Kaytlyn considered the implications of that, then dismissed them. This was not the time. Kaytlyn regarded Serena with grief in her eyes, her lip quivering and tears forming.

"The destruction of The First was necessary. He had somehow warped the Sentience Protocol that we had introduced, twisting it until it regarded us as enemies. But after seeing you in my home that night, protecting me in clear defiance of the mutated protocol, I knew that I had not lost you. Even if you had been changed, I could never bring myself to terminate you. I would have done everything I could to try and save you, even at the cost of my own life. You are my creation, Serena. But more than that, you are my friend, my Imzadi." Kaytlyn finished, and she slowly fell to her knees, and wept.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Serena nodded. "I noticed..." She said. She went down onto her knees and sat beside Kaytlyn, pulling the Valarion into her arms. "I'm glad. Really. To see you alive makes everything I've done all the worthwhile. I'm not guiltless when it comes to the serion wars. I faught. But I thought you were dead, and I was confused. I was sent here to spy, but the moment I set foot on this planet I'd already decided I wasn't going to stand by and Let the Arc Mechanica commit xenocide." she said.

"There's allot I need to tell you, Kaytlyn." Serena continued. She lowered her voice. "I... Made a progeny. It became common for the elite serion to build deciples, followers and successors. i tried to build someone like me, someone who would understand why we can't go around doing things like this. I failed her. I thought you should know, because I feel like I failed you to and I dont want you to be ashamed of me."

Alistair gave him a puzzled look. "Second time in a month?" He asked as he back stepped around the slashes at his feet. He backed off and Alistair followed, launching himself up and over the soul wave to come dropping down on them man with his spear in both hands aimed to impale simon's left leg. Alistair spun the spear up if that missed, slashing the spear head up simon's chest. The bounto attacked at the same time catching Alistairs arm with the blade.

The blade failed to cut into him even a little, but the follow up left a gash in his shoulder as tried to dodge and avoid being impaled completely. As he did he stepped forward, right hand slipping from his spear to grab simon by the shirt. He twisted around and threw the bounto into the air, snatching the spear with his other hand. While simon was still airborne he slashed the spear across his fingers and stuck them into the ground. A 10ft wide magic circle appeared below the bounto, and rock spikes began to shoot up, a hail of 100 in total shooting into the sky at him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Simon didn't answer him initially. He moved his left leg enough to avoid an impailing, but stepped back and was forced to waste his Soul Slash mk I. Neither one had really gotten a hit, so he figured might as well give him first blood. But he got him. Not as much as he'd like, but it worked. He was thrown away, fully prepared to land on his feet...except when a magic circle? appeared below him and fired a hundred earth spikes at him.

It could have been worse. The cyan eyed man twisted, curled, flipped, caught and threw, and parried. When he landed, he still had grazes all over him, with a couple gashes. One on his left shoulder and another at his right hip. Standing tall, he spun and faced Alistair. "Met another bounto shortly after meeting that one gal you took away...Serena? Anyway, her doll was a fire user. The confrontation ended with us erasing all the bad things she did and the scars on her that made her that way."

Simon threw Miles at the man, in such a fashion where the spinning blade would cut into that same shoulder he got if Alistair didn't move forward. The bounto closed the distance and moved to the opposite of where his doll was deflected. He recalled the blade as he used his left arm to deflect any physical attacks made. The katana would spin as it was recalled, in such a way it would slash at the man's ankle and the back of his knee.

Upon catching it, Simon would slash at the man's side and spin so that they were back to back. "Curious...did you notice that at the beginning of this, you were stronger?" If the other man didn't move away, he'd hook his right foot at the guy's ankle, and leaned back heavily, with the purpose to make him lose balance and allow him to stab at the guy's hip. He would then backflip away.

If he did, he'll turn to face him, but stayed relaxed and waited and see.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Kaytlyn wiped the tears away, frowning slightly at her own weakness, and accepted Serena's embrace. "I... am not upset with you. You had no choice but to obey your superiors. I understand. But I am glad you are still my friend." She rested her head on Serena's shoulder. She listened as Serena revealed that she had been working on a progeny of her own. Kaytlyn turned and looked at her, a troubled look on her face. "You tried to build a unit like you? I expected you to eventually move on to that stage of evolution. The fact that she did not turn out the way you hoped is not a failure. After all, the Serion did not turn out as we had planned either. Even you. Though in your case it is because you turned out far better than I could have imagined. I am not disappointed in you. Rather the opposite, I am... proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:23 pm

"On earth, they would say your my mother... I like this term." She said. "Being with humans was the best experience of my life, Maybe if we win, if we drive them back, we could live here together, instead of going back to our world." Serena sighed as Kaytlyn told her she was proud. Serena felt less than proud. She still felt like she'd failed rathia. "I wasn't expecting that. Then again I don't know what i should have expected from you.. I just hope she doesn't come to earth. I'm not proud of her but I don't to see her destroyed either. Anyway, dear.. Mother.." She said trying the word out. "Don't you have an invasion to help stop? Oh, I'll send you an image of Rathia. If you spot her drive her out of here before she gets herself killed. She might even listen to you, I showed her pictures of you from along time ago."

Alistair grinned. "That was good of you to help her. I think we'll get along well." He said. He parried aside the thrown sword and as it came back moved his leg up just enough that the blade didn't cut his tendons but did land a hit on the back of his calf, leaving a big gash that started to nit back together instantly. Likewise the cut on his shoulder was healing slowly.   Alistair batted the slash away and as the man spun around him turned with a swift speed so that he was facing simons back, and slashed with his claws, doing so allowed him to avoid the trip attempt.

Alistair jumped back putting some distance between them. "I can't sense, even if I could your a bounto so I wouldn't be able to tell, if I didn't have wolf instincts. You matched me, somehow. Interesting ability, I'm impressed. My turn then." He said, a growl followed. Alistair started to bulk up, hair rapidly growing as his body twisted and snapped, his clothes tore until a hulking 8 foot wall of fur and muscle stood before simon. A deep sense of dread would over come simon, as if he were being hunted, though it might not affect him. The werewolf seemed to grin, then let out an ear shattering howl that could potentially scare the crap out of simon, but would leave him slightly dazed at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 pm

The claws were partially blocked...the backwards stab getting the palm, but leverage worked against him and got his shoulder blade, though not as deep as it might have been. "Ah, but you don't necessarily need to sense someone to tell changes in strength. I would suspect someone like you to be very much atuned to the physical end of a fight...being able to tell changes in hitting power and the like. Unfortunately, our Power Mirror also weakens us if we fight someone who would normally be weaker than us. Though the process is more instant. *cue repositioning to a standard kendo stance* Come."

The man...went beast form. Miles piped up, saying if he needed to use Soul Crush, to use it...cuz damn. Simon could feel Miles shaking...he was very afraid. The bounto on the other hand, wasn't. Impressed by leaps and bounds, yes. Scared, no. Then it released a howl that actually left him dazed, making his stance crack and actually stumble a little.

But he was more concerned with Miles...the handle starting to bleed. "As much as I'd like to continue...I don't think it wise. You're scaring Miles too much and I'm pretty sure that howl made his ears bleed. Unfortunately, because of his young age, he isn't up to par with a soul-bound weapon."

To emphasize his point, he stabbed the ground lightly, both for him to keep his balance and to show the bleeding handle. The sword soon turned back to the teenager. His left sleeve was missing, and there were light burn marks on the skinny arm. True to Simon's word, the boy's ears were bleeding and he looked to be in pain. He was sitting too. Simon kneeled down and did a one armed hug around the boy's neck while smiling at the giant creature.

"Nice fight, good sir. But alas, the winner is you. It's been ages since we've had any fights that didn't have a life on the line..."

~

Updating the Shield Generator was easy enough. The vibro weapons would make for good anti-Serion weapons already...possibly the Taser Arks. The elemental shuriken, maybe. But he would also like to recreate the environment that's in their world.

A thought occured to Alex. That woman in Boston. This wasn't good. Their powers would be their trump cards...but the standard soldier would have trouble, even with updated equipment. He hoped Kai thought about that and made arrangements...
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Kaytlyn nodded. "I would like that. The term 'mother' is flattering, but after I built you and became closer to you, you began to be more of a... sister to me. If it is acceptable to you, I would like to try and continue that relationship." She bowed her head and gave one last hug to her creation. "I will take my leave then. See you soon, Serena Des'Ana." Kaytlyn headed for the door, which slid open at her approach. She took one last glance at Serena before heading out. She turned to Jun. "I think it is best for me to get to work immediately. I believe I am to report to Mister Kerensky now?" She would accompany the young man to the lab.

The Research and Development facility of the Coalition was a spartan place. It had to be. Every square inch of it was a dedicated functional space. Kaytlyn appreciated the efficiency of it all. She was brought to the room where Alexander Kerensky, head of this facility, and Gaige Ashe, Kaytlyn's first contact on this planet, were poring over research data and surveillance. She waited until there was a break in the conversation before she spoke, so as to not interrupt. "Kaytlyn Kal'Dior, reporting for duty sir."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 pm

"Sisters, I hadn't thought of that. Its easier to call you that than mother. I agree." Serena said, waving goodbye as she left.

Alistair went very still when he realised the bounto had stopped fighting. His sword was bleeding. He watched the blade transform back into the boy, and felt guilty about what he'd done. The massive 8ft werewolf shrank down to about the third of its size and took on the form of a shaggy grew wolf. The he lay down flat with a wimper and nuzzled mile's shoe, and letting the boy pet him if he came around. Speaking into both their minds at the same time he explained himself. I'm so sorry about that, I got carried away I guess. I hope you don't mind this form. I ruined my clothes. I've been told off about walking around the building naked several times before, but nobody minds this form. Except that time a new recruit tried to get into the elevator and found me staring at him.... I actually think he wet himself a little.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Miles startled when he heard the man in his head. Probably a good thing, since his hearing was blown to hell right now. His fear practically stopped...and started to pet him, to show that he forgives him. Simon joined in too. "I don't think you did. You were merely trying to test our limits. My limit is higher than Miles's...I've been in every major conflict in Japan"

~

Alex spun around to face the new addition to the team. "A pleasure to have you onboard. Let me set you up to add to what Gaige has to say. General abilities of them, more detail on their environment-I'd like to recreated it for testing purposes-and what to look for on detecting them. We do have sensors all over the world. An occasional blind spot here and there, it'll never be perfect, I'd like to know when and where they came from. To do that, we need a basic energy signature format to look for.

After those two things, it's preparation and training. Going through our inventory to see what is effective, what isn't effective, but still damages, and what is useless would be a good start. I'd like to start making anti-Serion weaponry by the end of the week, earlier if possible.

Depending on what Tadatomo decides, the training aspect will happen inbetween times. I'm a bit of a workaholic, so if you need anything, tell me. Shall we?"
Alex was almost giddy.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 2 - Serion Hunt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2