Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] I_vote_lcapAlbatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] I_voting_barAlbatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] I_vote_lcapAlbatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] I_voting_barAlbatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Empty
PostSubject: Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done]   Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Item name: Sir Orange-alot

Description: Size of an Orange, fits in the palm of your hand with a sword and hat to boot!

Appearance:

Effect: A purely social item, that is linked to Albatross. If this item were to be destroyed, it would respawn in hell just like Albatross. It can talk in all the languages Albatross knows, and it has the same "tier" as Albatross (Only meaning that it can stay conscious not that it can fight). It has a zanpaktou hardened sword, that is to scale with the orange, and a zanpaktou hardened helmet that is to scale with the orange. The helmet and sword are ornamental.

It can talk and has its own mind and personality to bout. It levitates on its own to travel, otherwise it has to roll. It can telepathically talk with Alba, but is unable to be used for combat threads without permission from other posters. It can keep up with Albatross in speed and durability (so it can't die right away), but has no other abilities besides that.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: There is only one, and only one as it has its own personal soul, which linked to Albatross.

Price: 200  (since its social only)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done]   Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Probably not gonna be used for combat no matter what...I wouldn't at least. I mean, yeah it may not die right away, but it's not really that much of a threat at all, even given same tier. If it weren't for that possibility and the helmet/sword, it'd be cheaper.

Approved.

Charging 200. Thank you and good day.
Back to top Go down

Albatross Equipment-Social By Orange [Social Only][Done]
Page 1 of 1