Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) I_vote_lcapEquipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) I_voting_barEquipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) I_vote_lcapEquipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) I_voting_barEquipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Empty
PostSubject: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Item name: Media's Fascination

Description: A chip that is inside Media's body, that is 1 inch by 1 inch, and looks like an average computer chip, however Media can alter the color and design of the chip, but still retain the same volume.

Effect: This equipment allows Media to cloak its racial spiritual energy, into the form of a different racial spiritual energy, that is not a bounto spiritual energy. Advanced abilities of sensing would not be able to tell what Media's original spiritual energy is, the strength of Media would remain the same but instead of feeling like a sinner Media would feel like a human, shinigami, vizard, hollow, arrancar, and so on.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Just one for Media, but if it broke Media could make a new one.

Item name: Media's Recreation

Description: This equipment looks like a normal cloak, however it covers the entire body, it is a uniform, which comes with boots, gloves, long sleeved shirt, pants, and face mask, and hood. The uniform can be altered in appearance from color variation and designs and symbols.

Effect: This equipment of Media gives a five percent buff against all abilities, from fire, to concussive blows. The cloak works with Media's powers and also adds on energy to Media's power. For example if Media absorbs a Cero while wearing this cloak/uniform, Media would receive one and a third of cero energy. This cloak tacks on an extra 1/3 energy and weight/volume to all that Media absorbs. This cloak is just like normal clothing and can be damaged and cut and so on. But the cloak is immune to fire. The cloak works for five posts, before a cool down of three post takes into effect for the cloak to recharge itself. During the cool down the cloak is just like any normal cloak, but is still resistant to fire. The cloak has to be activated in order for it to start working, so Media activates it then the duration starts. This prevents the cloak from wasting energy while Media is socializing.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Just one for Media, but if it broke Media could make a new one.

Item name: Media's Demolition

Description: A double edged sword, that has a one foot grip, sharpened pummel, and a circular hilt, the blade is four feet long, and looks like zweihander.

Effect: The sword is as hard as zanpaktou metal, naturally formed, and is soul bound to Media. All of Media's abilities work through the sword, and if the sword is used to absorb energy, damage is negated to Media, as the sword acted as an in between for safety. The sword works for four posts, with a grace period of two posts, in which it cannot use any of Media's abilities, but is still very durable. The sword has an activation method so it does not waste energy while Media is not using it.

Last edited by Orange on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 pm

I would rather the cape have some kind of lasting effect, such as it lasts 5 posts before running out of batteries or energy or something.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:25 pm

edits made, i added a post duration of 5 and a cool down of 3 posts for the cloak to recharge. I also added a activation method so the cloak is not wasting energy when not needed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

everythings approved bar the sword. The ability to absorb energy like Media can and not get hurt is to op. I guess the best way to do it would be to put a duration and cooldown like with the clothing, although i'd prefere it were gone all together. Because the sword can't really be destroyed like the clothing, a 5 post duration and 5 post cooldown would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:48 pm

added post duration of 4 posts, and a grace period of two posts for the sword, along with and activation method, so it does not waste energy. The sword also cannot use any abilities of Media's while on the grace period, but it is still a good weapon for close combat since its durable.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am

Ok now, its approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)   Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment) Empty

Back to top Go down

Equipment for Media by Orange (Not event equipment)
Page 1 of 1