Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  I_vote_lcapnot picture of vid. but a story O~O,  I_voting_barnot picture of vid. but a story O~O,  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  I_vote_lcapnot picture of vid. but a story O~O,  I_voting_barnot picture of vid. but a story O~O,  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

not picture of vid. but a story O~O,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Empty
PostSubject: not picture of vid. but a story O~O,    not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 am

~Chapter 1~

long ago in a time of kings and queens, were sorcery and myth's thrive on the imaginations of both child and adult alike. The age between gods and industrialization. The story about the life of a run away prince and his two siblings in the kingdom of Esreal, the story of Kano Kressent. long ago near the beginning of Esreal's rise, still untouched by industrialization and corruption live a boy named Kano, his brother Torostyuuga -Toro for short-, his sister Kura, and his neglectful father and king Adeon Kressent. The whole start of this story begins at dinner in the castle's dining room, Kano, Toro, and Kura are sitting at way end of a long table filled with a banquet of food and a candle centerpiece, the room is lit up by a huge chandelier in the center ceiling. Kano, a small white five year old boy with short blonde hair and a white tuxedo, asks "father, a bunch of showman are coming to town to throw a carnival. Can we go?". "WE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT GO TO SUCH A POOR AND FILTHY PLACE LIKE THAT" booms the king, a large man in his fourties "AND WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING TO ME WHILE I'M EATING!". Toro, a seven year old white boy with a bit longer white hair dressed in a black tuxedo, whispers to Kano "more like what have a told you about talking period", Kura, a four year old white girl with long blonde hair dressed in a deep red dress, hears what Toro says and chuckles a little.

Back in the kitchen the maids and servants chat there gossip. "those damn brats never clean up after them" says one maid. "Hmmmm, you know those kids are quite distant from there father right?" asks one servant, "yea, why?" asks a maid. "well, what if we trick those kids by saying that the king told them to do the work, their so young they would belive and the king would never even notice". and so the plan was being formed, and corruption began in this city, but after dinner the children were sent to there beds and Toro told his own plan to his siblings, "alright so tonights the night i leave" schemes Toro "later, i need you guys to stay back, to many people and we all might get caught" kura runs and gives Toro a hug "I'll miss you Toro" tears start running down her face. "so why do you have to leave?" asks Kano "i told you, our father never wants to even know about us since mom died, he probably doesn't even remember our names!" Toro rants on "he didn't even remember my birthday!", "okay okay, calm down Toro" kano says. "well...bye now, and remember, you gotta take care of Kura now...don't let her get hurt." Kano gives Toro a hug and Toro leaves, Kano put Kura to bed and them himself, but then he heard a faint sounds of a dog barking, and people yelling out words hard to make you. "get...brat" is all he could make out.

The next day Kano was awaken by a maid who slammed open the door "Since the two of you are all thats left, your father said your gonna help out around the house!"shouts the maid, "allot around the house" the maid grins evilly. Ever since that morning Kano and Kura are never allowed to venture far passed the yard, and the only times they go outside is for yard work, whiles the maids sit and relax, at first Kano enjoyed the limits. He thought his dad was actually worried they might run off too. About two years Kano and Kura finished early and decided to sneak out and have some fun, they were able to make it past late at night without anyone knowing and went into a nearby forest to play. "Ready Kura?" yells kano as he holds a pinecone behind him "LETS GO!"Kura shouts holding a stick in the batting position. After that night Kano and Kura begin sneaking out more often for mock baseball.

A couple weeks later Kano and Kura went out after their chores to play in the forest. "BATTER UP!" kano shouts has he gets up to bat. Kura tosses the pinecone in a sloppy way. "this is goin."kano says and he slams the pinecone with the stick"..OUTTA HERE!!!" the pinecone goes strait passed kura and bounces off something in the bushes. "huh?" Kano stares at the bushes as it starts to rustle, Kura slowly turns around as a giant beastly figure stands up out of the bushes. "RUN KURA!!!"shouts Kano as the figure starts going toward her. Kura is paralyzed in fear "KURA!!! GET AWAY!!!" Kano runs over to her and tries to pull her away. the beast roars and kano realizes what it is "COME ON KURA THE BEAR IS ALMOST HERE!!" he keeps trying to pull her but she wont budge the bear gets in swiping distance. Tears start streaming down Kano's face "COME ON!" the bear swipes at the and kano lets go and falls, he gets up and starts running in the opposite direction.

After running for about ten minutes Kano stops and things start processing "....KURA!" he turns around and starts running back.But when he gets to the site he see's a huge puddle of blood and a piece of Kura's pajamas. "K..K..kura?" Kano says as his mind goes blank and he passes out. Out by the house the maids realize that the kids are missing "O Gods, what are we gonna do.." says one of them. "don't worry...we'll go out in the forest and look for them, i think I've seen them go out there every once and a while". "WHAT!! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP THEM, WHAT IF THEY RAN AWAY!" shouts the head maid, "i just thought that if we give them a little freedom they would stay..."the maid says looking down. And during that morning the maids went out in search of the children. "HEY! I FOUND THE BOY OVER HERE!" shouts one of them as she rushes over to Kano's sleeping body. the rest of the maids gather and bring him back to the castle. when Kano awakes he sees that he is in a small room with a steel door and no windows, "wha....were am i..."Kano looks around and goes to the door. "HELLO?!" he shouts as he tries to open the locked door. "WHATS GOIN ON!!?"kano scurries around and looks at the bed he was sleeping in. "wait....K.KURA!!" everything of last night comes back haunting Kano's memory. a maid opens the door with a plate of two slices of bread and a glass of milk in one hand and a steel ring with an iron ball connected by a chain. "Eat then we get to work" the maid commands.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Soran
Soran

not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not picture of vid. but a story O~O,    not picture of vid. but a story O~O,  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 am

Interesting story
Back to top Go down

not picture of vid. but a story O~O,
Page 1 of 1