Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
I'm going to share a story with you.. I_vote_lcapI'm going to share a story with you.. I_voting_barI'm going to share a story with you.. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
I'm going to share a story with you.. I_vote_lcapI'm going to share a story with you.. I_voting_barI'm going to share a story with you.. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
I'm going to share a story with you.. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

I'm going to share a story with you.. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

I'm going to share a story with you.. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

I'm going to share a story with you..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

I'm going to share a story with you.. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to share a story with you..   I'm going to share a story with you.. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm going to share with you all a little story I'm not going to tell you who is involved. I'm not even going to disclose a gender...because really..this could literally apply to millions of people in the world..maybe more..

This story doesn't have a beginning..and it doesn't yet have an end..

In this story..someone was dreaming..

in that dream..they were trapped inside themselves..unable to call out or fight against the force that was controlling thier body..

for years and years..that force kept control of the poor dreamers body..doing all sorts of bad things..hurting and nearly killing a bunch of people during it's reign..

but one day.. the dream took a turn. it show'd a bright light that shown through.. another person had arrived..one that was so caring and kind that even the force that had trapped the dreamer couldn't withstand it's infectious good..

Since that day..the dreamer hasn't dreamed..nor has the dreamer been trapped inside themself..the dream was over..the bad things had finally ended. But the dreamer feels the force still inside them.. always fighting for control.. but the kind person who helped the dreamer..never went away. that person stay'd in the dreamers life when the dream ended.

so the force was always kept at bay by that person's light. But sometimes..the dreamer can't help but wonder..what would happen if the person of light left? would the force take over again? Even now..even with the light from this person..the dreamer can't control the force inside them..it's too dangerous..it can't be let out..the dreamer knows this..but they can't stop it on their own..So..now they try whatever they can to ensure the person of light stays with them..

because they don't want to return to the dream..they don't want to become the force inside once again..ever again..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

I'm going to share a story with you..
Page 1 of 1