Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
An Uncompleted Mission I_vote_lcapAn Uncompleted Mission I_voting_barAn Uncompleted Mission I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
An Uncompleted Mission I_vote_lcapAn Uncompleted Mission I_voting_barAn Uncompleted Mission I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
An Uncompleted Mission Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

An Uncompleted Mission Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

An Uncompleted Mission Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

An Uncompleted Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonomori

An Uncompleted Mission Empty
PostSubject: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 am

An Uncompleted Mission Sonomori_gokachi_version_by_sonomori-d364yke

~Unwavering Determination~

The sun had just broken early dawn, and the fires of the night had died out. Coal, smoldering ash, and other misc objects were still glowing with embers in the man's fire. It appeared that he had camped out the entire night. But what for? In this desolate area. It was the most dangerous part of soul society, that was not off limits to the norm. This was his training area, he knew that hollow still lived here but in very small numbers. How they got into this area, was a mystery entirely. What was know, however, is that hollow did inhabit this area and they were becoming somewhat of a problem for the lower districts.

With an attachment to the area, the place in which he was born and raised, it was compelling to help save it from it's blight. Rays glared through the holes within his tent, poking his eyes with the white flash. "Ugh, morning already, what a pain in the ass." Truly, he had been up for a while now. He could hear the wildlife, and was sitting in subconscious waiting for the final thing to push him back into the lovely reality that he had pulled himself into.

Taking a job that he couldn't finish was very embarrassing, even though the hollow were out there he could not defeat them. He knew this, because he had tried. He looked over to his shoulder, now wrapped in bandages. It had been about a week since he attempted it, and he had not gone back into town for fear of letting them down. This was true in almost all who could not finish a mission relating to the heart. "It should be about healed up now, at least I can get back to training now that I am awake.."

He pushed through the opening of the tent, viewing the smoldering ash that had almost blown into it over night. Luckily, it was all fire resistant and would have barely made an effect even if it were to. Though, due to safety he had moved the tent out of the wind's gale. Seemingly, he was baffled by the light at first, but it was just his muscles getting used to being awake. He was not fully healed, and because of his he had not been able to train normally. It was a challenge just getting by without getting infected, a very dangerous thing indeed.

The crisp smell of water entered into his nostrils, drawing him down to the river's bed. As he slipped through the brush he began to hear a calling from his sword. It was, a very small whisper. The gentle call was only there for a very few moments, before vanishing into his subconscious. This effect had been happening to him a good bit lately. Strange whispers filled his ears while he slept, and his dreams were filled with nightmarish mist. What could this possibly be he wondered, splashing a fair amount of water into his face.

It was chilled, almost freezing cold with the coming of winter, it immediately snapped him out of his dreary spell. "Ahh, that should just about do." He had already taken a small drink, unusual for him, considering he had not needed to eat or drink for a very long time. Without him knowing it, his reiatsu was slowly increasing day by day. With his brain now fully active he trotted along the bank, hopping cobble stone by cobble stone to the center of the river.

Then, he pulled his sword from his sheath, presuming a meditative pose and placing the sword across his legs, in the center of his body. He listened, deep for the whispers of the blade. White noise from all around him helped him concentrate on it, catching a few wisps here and there. Nothing to significant came from this, but he was lost in time and sat there for hours on end as he had done in the previous days.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am

Emi Kusajishi, captain of squad 11 had been wondering about Rukongai, given the mission exterminate hollows. Everyone at the meetings or even at the captain commanders office always gave him odd looks, and he had to admit, being a captain as short as he is was completely odd, but he never really thought much into it. He was told there was an abundance of hollow nearby in the forest regions, he had already taken out a swarm, which wasn't any big deal, they were well under the average level of a hollow so it took little effort, even having fun with it.

Emi continued wandering the Rukongai looking for more fun things to do. His captains coat while being incredibly shorter then a normal one, was still too large for him, his zanpakuto was always dragging on the ground behind him, the wooden sheath scraping against the ground, often letting hollows and other enemies know where he is at most times, which was his plan, Emi enjoyed playing around in a good fight afterall.

Emi looked up at the sky with a pouting face, letting out a light moan, "Ooooh, isn't there anything else to do around here? IM SO BOOOORRREEDDD!" He shouted before coming to a clearing, seeing a man meditating, giggling quickly as he hid quickly making sure he didn't see him. He pulled his reiatsu back as best he could, he wondered over, before PLOP, his feet planted right on the mans head, jumping off it and doing a front flip off onto the ground, twirling around and looking at him with a smile, "Hi there! Who are you? Did you wanna play with me?" He asked, several questions of course, he was a kid and was very curious and needy of fun. He wasn't even sure who the man was, but he decided to try his best to convince him to fight, even if he wasn't the strongest. He continued to keep his reiatsu back to be sure not to scare him off before he agrees.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 am

It was immediate to him, as soon as he eyes gazed upon the child that he was suppressing his reiatsu. "A captain? Out here in the wilderness?" He began to wonder if they had sent him support, but this wouldn't do. He quickly brushed the dirt from his hair, sheeting the blade firmly and standing up over the child. Though, it was somewhat of an illusion, for he wasn't entirely that much taller over the child. It was unseen that he had been wounded, especially, considering his composed figure. Though he wondered, just what kind of a person was this captain? To challenge someone openly in the wilderness? Trying to conceal the fact that they were strong? Even though, they were wearing the pride of Shinigami.

Of course, he didn't mind in the least for a fight. Hopefully, his wound had closed to the point where it wouldn't be a problem. Then again, everything was a problem with him. His calm mind had been stumbled upon by a child, in the middle of the wilderness. Regardless, this could be somewhat of a chance for him. Unaware of the captains power,he decided that he would accept the challenge full well knowing that he was going to lose to begin with.

"I'm not sure just how much entertainment I'll be able to provide you with, but sure why not. I need to get the early morning kinks out." His voice echoed through the trees as he spoke. Gathering what reiatsu he had, he attempted to force his muscles to grow. Little came from this, but it was enough to get him stretched without having to fully go through the routine. "Normally it would be rude of me to attack first, but considering your level of power, then I'll be obliged." At the end of his words he quickly grasped with all his might, the hilt of his sword, his life's blood, swinging it as hard as he could at head level to his opponent.

It was a somewhat skilled trick, especially for those at his level. The slippery rocks created a bad surface to fight upon, and on top of that it was a triggered release of the blade. The forward motion of his body could easily topple him over, if, he were wearing shoes of course. The soles of his feet firmly held the rock, letting the blade cut cleanly through the air with all his force. Which, by the captain's standards was not very much. In fact, he probably couldn't even cut the child.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:51 am

Emi awaited the answer from the man, looking around to see a bunch of animals which put a smile of excitement and happiness on his face before he heard the man agree to his challenge, quickly looking back with sparkles in his eyes he jumped up and down with his hands out making fists, "Yay! Yay! I get to have a fun fight!" He yelled out of excitement, looking at the man who said he didn't mind attacking first, Emi just smiled before the man began his attack.

The man swung his blade towards his head, Emi suddenly let out his incredible reiatsu, much higher then that of an average captain level shinigami, making the grass blow away from him to the point where some was coming out of the ground entirely, he jumped upwards, landing on the zanpakuto as it was swung, jumping off it a moment later, using shunpo to appear behind the man, poking him in the back, "Hehe, come on you can do better then that uhh... umm... Snowball-san!" He said, nicknaming him based on the fact that his skin was pale and his hair was white. He giggled again and jumped, using shunpo and appearing a little bit ahead of the man, turning and facing him, he reached for his zanpakuto, "Hehehe, should I use this already? It will be fun to watch you try and get me! So why not!?" He stated as he pulled it out, however the sheath came out as well. The zanpakuto was strapped in place into the sheath, so that he could easily use the sheath as a weapon before even using his zanpakuto itself.

Emi, let the zanpakuto drop, catching it by the red ribbon that came from the end of his zanpakuto's hilt, swinging it into the air and continuously twirling it in circles, the reiatsu output he gave out infused with the hilt of his zanpakuto, creating a typhoon of sorts that seemed to be coming from him. The force behind it was enough to make the trees in the area lose leaves and even bend slightly, all the while Emi was letting out a childish laugh watching to see if the man could even get close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 am

If the man had released his reiatsu on him any other day, Sonomori would have collapsed right there on the spot. What he had done was a very dangerous thing to him, without even thinking about it. His head suddenly began to age with unimaginable pain, and he tried to bear through it. It almost exceeded the pain in his arm, which was now throbbing. But, due to his training on earth he had taken reiatus like this before. Still, unbearable as it was, he was able to manipulate through it, allowing himself to be thrown back by the wind.

Quickly now, he searched in his tormenting daze for the place in which his feet could land. With his forward blowing wind he knew he would be thrown back into the waterfall. Luckily, there was a rock in place of where he was going to land. He tried to manipulate himself to land on this rock and be held by the force of the winds head on. For a few moments, it worked, until suddenly he began to slip downwards. The forward gale was not enough to suspend him on the rock, so he tried to mimic what he learned in the realm of the living. His feet somewhat stuck to the rock, held by the minds of his reiatsu.

How long he could last like this was a mystery to him, all the while thinking of a way to counter attack. He began to hear the whisper again, hoping that it wouldn't fade like it had done before. But, it was sure to fade and it did, distracting him enough to make him slip from his position and almost into the watery grave of crashing waves. Recovery in mid air was a bit of a specialty, and he tried to mimic that ability that the captain had just used.

He had seen it so many many times before, and even tried it a few times in practice. Just how it would turn out in a life and death situation was beyond him. He had already had one stroke of luck, wishing for another was really pushing it. Planting his reaitsu below him, he attempted to step off that, using the others in his head to help guide him in this task.

As he descended he thrust the small amount of reiatsu downwards, twisting his foot and thrusting with both a jolt of reiatsu and all his physical strength, adjacent to the winds to hopefully make it over to the bank without being crushed by the water. It worked, but not because of the step, he had only put himself about a foot out of the way, and the winds carried him like he planned to hit the shoreline. While this hurt him a bit more, he was still in a daze from the reiatsu.

It like a stun gun to him, unable to bring him fully down but to the point of where he had problems trying to concentrate. That is another part in to why this attempt failed. Why it almost succeeded, lay deep within his mind. Multiple persona were guiding the body all at once. This was a form of synchronization that they had not attempted before in the past, and the suddenly thread of danger forced them into.

For the most part it gave results, but there was no way to counter. He knew no kidou, even if he did they would be blasted back at him. Truly this was counter productive, and he wouldn't even attempt such a thing. All he could do was allow the winds to die down, hoping to not lose the interest of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

Emi, a cheerful smile on his face, continued to watch the man flailing about in the wind caused by his spinning of the zanpakuto sheath. He noticed the man didn't drop to the ground as he expected, so he was a little curious about how much he could take, but was moderately disappointed when the man was flung backwards into the crashing waves. The man was struggling so hard just to not be blown far away, and as he watched, his mouth turned back into a smile and continued to laugh as he slowed down his spinning until it came to a complete stop, letting it drop to the ground near his feet, his laughter continued as he pointed out his free hands finger towards the guy, "Your pretty weak, Hahahaha!" He mocked the man, being his childish self he wasn't above being rude to people, not that he needed to be polite at all, being in his position.

Emi opened up the side of his sash, creating a hole big enough that he was able to put his zanpakuto, sheath and all back into place, making sure it wouldn't fall out, he started walking forward, he didn't hold back his reiatsu at all still, but without the spinning of his zanpakuto it was most certainly much less intense then before, seeing as his reiatsu instead of just being present is thrown about wildly, causing it to seem even more powerful.

Emi wasn't even really drained at all from it, his immense supply of reiatsu was only sucked slightly from the incredible amount he put into the past performance. He started walking towards the man, marching like a soldier, "Oi, Snowman-san!" He said, forgetting the nickname was snowball, not snowman, "Did you want me to go a little easier!? I can go a lot easier if you want!" He asked, and stated, being cheerful, he wouldn't let a person being weak stop him from enjoying a nice fight, he loved fighting regardless of who it was with.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:37 am

Sonomori was somewhat breathing deep, but to his best ability he was trying not to show his pain. If he could be commended for anything about him, it would be his ability to not show his anguish. Without a second thought in his mind, he told the child before him, even with his flowing amounts of massive strength. "Nah, I'm good, kick it up a notch or I wont learn a single thing." He wasn't bluffing in the slightest, he felt that there was no way for him to learn without being completely outmatched.

He was utterly calm, as calm as the wind. Something in his head had changed, a switch had been turned on in the machine. Whatever it was, it happened instantly, and the call for battle was filling his heart and mind. He couldn't lose himself in this, he just simply couldn't lose himself in this at all, not even the slightest. For the most part, he wasn't going to lose himself in this feeling, even though it overpowered the pain he felt from his shoulder and the distortion from the man's reiatsu.

Now, with the lessened winds he had plunged his body forward from the muck that he stood in, letting his feet freely tap the ground in the manner that he had seen before. It was almost instant, a short distance but the heightened battle sense had drove him to temporary learn this ability. While he was still slow, he was moving at a much faster rate then before. Quickly now, his sword swung at the midsection of the child. Sapphire, and gleaming his eyes showed a craving for battle, encased in a philosophical shell.

In this current state, he was far outside his limits. He was relying on abilities he didn't even really know. Awakening, the prodigy's mind was fluent in understanding. Even, as the blade was closing to the child his mind was thinking a hundred things over, his next move, everything. All of this was done, while listening for the whisper of his blade. But it wasn't a whisper. It was a roar, the roar of a mad beast.

The spirit spoke to him, in a tong he did not even know. This only fueled his interest more and more until he was solely driven on the curiosity of when his blade touched the skin of his opponent. Just the thought of his skipped across his mind, flowing trains of infinite thought to and fro across the plains of his conscious and subconscious. And, amongst it all was the satisfaction he so desired.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Emi's face had gone from a smile to an even bigger smile as the man told him to kick it up a notch, he wasn't told that often, especially by a man as weak as this one. His eyes gleamed in excitement as he jumped back a bit, the man getting up at his own pace and staring at the kid, Emi obviously knew he was about to attack but he chose to wait and see how tough the move was instead, from the information he gathered, this guy wasn't too strong, even if he appeared to be moving a little faster then he did before.

Emi laughed a bit as the man rushed forward, swinging his zanpakuto at his mid section, Emi just stood there, his reiatsu seemingly leaking off of him now, he lifted his arm up to point his palm at the oncoming blade, pressing his fingers down at the exact moment it hit his hand, stopping it in place. Despite his small body, he didn't even move an inch from the slash, the blade simply stopped when he grabbed it, "Are you sure? I can tell you won't even be able to hurt me!" He laughed a bit after he talked, it came off as kind of cruel but he didn't mean anything by it, he was just a kid afterall.

Emi let go of the blade a moment after, looking at the man with a big smile on his face before undoing the straps of his zanpakuto, pulling it out of his sheath and pointing it at the man, "Wanna see my shikai!?" He said with loads of excitement flowing out of him, "It's really cool, your probably aiming for shikai next right!? Alright!" He lifted his zanpakuto into the sky, "HIT HOME!" As he said those words, the zanpakuto and his body were completely surrounded in an incredible reiatsu, even stronger then it was before, "PINKU KOUMORI!" At that moment the entire area was surrounded in a mist-like setting for an instant, it being the transformation process. It appears that the blade changed form into that of a baseball bat, the side of it having the word "SMACK" Carved into it. The ribbon on the back of the hilt has gone pink, leading up to a pink hilt as well. Emi's feet are also covered in what seem to be running shoes. Emi's spiritual energy has gone up now, leaking out of him too the point where the grass is falling out all around him, jumping up and down, "Ah! It's been a while since I did this, I don't usually like doing this, but you said to kick it up a notch right? Hehehe" He stated and chuckled after.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 am

As the blade impacted with the skin of his opponent, it became very apparent that what he had thought was true. Due to the denisty of reiatsu his blade was unable to cut him. But what if his blade did not have to cut him? What could be the case in that one? This point was proven, the theory was tested. It was now time to see if he could mimic what he had just seen. The gears of his mind thrusted into motion. In high gear, they deviated the impossible plan.

Within the next few moments, he was going to release it. He was going to release his blade. The whispers, the pulses, they were signs that he was soon to be released. It almost didn't register in his brain just how powerful his opponent was becoming with the activation of his shikai. A bat? How obsurd, but this was far more powerful then it appear. Without any reference to the abilities, he would have to guess what abilities the man had. This was not an easy task, but it was assume to be some sort of blunt effect. Perhaps he could launch things from this as well?

He jumped back, in a daze from the reaitsu waves that pulsed through him. The current thinking that he was performing was not on his physical mind, not the one that was controlling the current body. From behind the scenes the thoughts were deviated by the other personalities. He then took his blade forward, listening to the roar, the ignition of his blade. Perhaps it was his opponents release that brought him to this certain climax of his mind. It was instinctive, the release. Without thinking, he let the blade call for itself, using his body as the catalyst.

(OOC: Paused until shikai is processed and approved, then I will resume with this post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uncompleted Mission   An Uncompleted Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uncompleted Mission
Page 1 of 1