Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  I_vote_lcapDavy Parker, possibly last charry  I_voting_barDavy Parker, possibly last charry  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  I_vote_lcapDavy Parker, possibly last charry  I_voting_barDavy Parker, possibly last charry  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Davy Parker, possibly last charry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Empty
PostSubject: Davy Parker, possibly last charry    Davy Parker, possibly last charry  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:12 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Davy Parker
True Age: 18
Sex: Male
Personality: Davy is a fun loving, immature young man. He still acts like a sixteen year old Rebel. He loves to feel free running around the city, He does no real harm, but Vandalism isn't something he is unfamiliar with. He is a free spirit, a baby bird climbing out of the box before soaring out the skies. He has been influenced by spiritual beings at a very young age, seeing them strong and just walking through the air. He was extremely jealous of them as a child, not to hatred, but he just wished he was one of them. Not following the laws of physics in the air.

Davy loves to have a good brawl, he doesn't go looking for a fight, and rarely would even kill a hollow. He would just pound the person into submission until it was clear he one, however that does not hold him back. At the beginning of every fight his mind set is that this person doesn't deserve to be played around, so most the time he goes full power right from the get go. Although he may feel like drawing out a fight, he wont show his true strength, if it is not shown to him.

Davy is not the brightest kid of the bunch, in fact, he was a high school drop out and part of a street group. Not really a gang like in Chicago, but just a group of friends who sometimes jumped other groups with bats. He is a friendly kid, able to make friends at great times. But he doesn't go out of his way to make a friend, if you don't seem like your interested, he won't try and win your friendship. He doesn't let things like that hold him to the ground.

When it comes to ambition, he has little to none, as long as he is free himself, he doesn't mind. His whole life is trying to climb higher and higher from the rules that bind people. Davy is also one of the most opened minded when it comes to races. Usually when a certain race sees another, they would have instant hatred. He doesn't care if your hollow, sinner(not that he knows them) Quincy, shinigami, arrancar, or bounto, as long as he likes your personality he will get along just fine.

Davy doesn't try not to judge another person. Its natural for all living things, however he makes sure the judgment is based on his own opinion, even from his most trusted friends he would rather decide on his own judge. Davy also isn't a curious human. He doesn't try to understand things. He just goes with the flow, it is almost impossible to make him do anything as long as he doesn't want to do it or doesn’t feel a need for it.
Being free
Having a blast
Fears:
Being caged from freedom

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8
Weight: 170lb
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Davy generally wheres color full neon clothing. Baggy jeans as well and a hoodie. However he changes his wardrobe often, it will be stated what he wears each thread.
Accessories: He always has a full pack of dubble bubble gum, most of the time offering it to others
he always has a nice set of headphones on him. He blares a wide range of music in them from Rock, Techno, Dub step, and more. However he hates Rap and Hip Hop.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Davy is very quick on his feet. In academics he does poor, but from street experiences he knows how to fight very well. Using his own mash of style he learned as a young teenager. It includes a mass amount of kicking and his own abilities, he also successfully fights with Inline skates.

He uses strong blows with his raw physique, and his very very quick paced combat. With his skates he can move at high speeds without breaking as much of a sweat as most people would. He can even reach speeds of shunpou as a human on pure and on his skates. Speed being the best thing he is at. He has yet to find someone that matches the speed he achieves. When you compare his genius in school with his fights, you would say he is a genius in fights. He is extremely inventive, and has learned physics through fight, although he doesn’t understand them.
Strengths: Davy is very skilled with speed strength and endurance. He knows how to move in such a way to get the best results and the minimum draw backs. Skates help him speed up faster with less energy. Davy's defense is quite good as well. He doesn't block the attack, he moves his body in such a way to cushion the blow as best he can. Making a punch extremely ineffective as it may have been. His spiritual pressure is also quite massive, he can control it well enough, and it isn't enough to rival with very power full spiritual pressure forces of his tier, but his is know cockroach to the rest.
Weaknesses: Davy may be inventive, but he doesn't always think the actions through, sometimes making a great plan go a bit wrong, He can be very reckless with his battles, trying to many stuff out at time. He can not sense the spiritual pressure or tell power level that well.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Wind Manipulation.
For a total for 10yards around him Davy has domain in the air around. He can not however control air 3 inches from another soul. So he can not suck the oxygen out of another person. He can do things such as create gusts of wind. He can create wind slices, and even cancel out other wind attacks with his own, if he ever runs into such. Wind manipulation works the same as Byakuya's style, faster when use of hands. He can only control about half the air in the area at a given time and the speeds work on acceleration. Such as they don’t start fast, unless he uses his hands to swirl one around.
~Temperature
Davy can control the temperature of the air. The change is not instantaneous, but works on a deceleration acceleration rate, about 10 degrees per post or so. The max he can bring the temperature is to 100feirenhiet and lowest being -5. he contains a safe zone of room temperature air about 3 inches off of him making him unaffected by the result of this move.
~Pressure
Davy can control the density in the air around him. He can't cause pressure on another OC(unless permission) he can use this to stay at altitudes that even shinigami can't reach, he changes his body's pressure outward to match the air PSI outside. This can also be used to blow air out of his whole body at a rate to make a difference of the speed an attack is hitting him at, cushioning the blow with ease.
~Internal Body
Davy can control most the gasses that are in the air in his body, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen as well. He can push his joints apart to make him stretch farther out and become twice as flexible, as well as cushion many kinds of blows.
~Air Cut
Davy can create and shoot out sharpened pressure through the air however he has to form it off of his body, doing. He can make it as dense as zan. steel, and as fast as bala. The only way he can make on is with movements of his hands or feet. Punching and kicking a straight strike would mike a piecing cut instead of a horizontal or vertical.

~Combo's he can use~
he is not limited using the air in such a away.
Air walk reality- he increase the pressure pushing up under his feet to the same as his weight so its as if its solid. He has no limit to how high he can go except in places absent of air, he can use such a move in places like the soul society.

Acceleration/deceleration- he can turbine the wind around the wheels of his skates rising them to speeds with him not even moving. Also go the opposite way and slow him down.

Razor pop- he slowly takes a deep breath and gathers all the oxygen around him and compresses it. He blows it slowly it into his bubblegum and when it pops, a giant gust at the speed of bala shoots out with cutting force.

Final Stage

Wind Upgrade
Davy's range and control increases, he can now control in the range of 30feet. Also he can control the individual element in the air, such as oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide. Also he no longer follows the laws of conventional matter to an extent. He can only multiply the oxygen only once a post but doing stuff allows him to breath much easier. Also he becomes immune to all gaseous toxins, for the air is cleaned before reaching him.
Temperature~ the only thing that changes is the rate of acceleration/deceleration. It goes from 5 degrees per second to 20 degrees per post.
Pressure~now everything within his range feels a slight pressure pushing down on them. Even though its an external force, it would be as if gravity increased, making gravity 12kg instead of 9.8kg.
Diffusion~ if anything with oxygen is shot at, even if in control of someone else, he can diffuse the oxygen from it if it has such, but his range for this ability is shortened to 10feet.

~Combo's he could use with such advancements~
Gunrir cannon- with the combination of pressure and wind force, he can kick out his leg and send a large uncontrollable blast equal to cero, however this move preforms a lot of strain on his leg, he can only use it 3 times in a row. Then requires a 1 post cool down.

Slipstream jet- By creating a vortex in front of him that lowers the wind resistance to almost zero, whatever speed he reaches he will stay in much longer since less force is acting on him, also by controlling the current's turning, he can turn with it almost on a dime. However it takes a post to set up the slipstream.

Tornado punch/kick- Davy forms mini tornadoes around his arms or feet, when he punches the tornado flings out making it feel like the twister hit them in the gut.

Roar- by taking a deep breath and roaring our, a large gust of wind blasts out, it moves as fast as cero but it is extremely large, the size of a common house. Inside the gust are thousands of air blades tearing inside it. Needs a 2 post cool down after use.

boosts: Spiritual Energy times 3, Speed times 3 strength times 3

Fullbring

Appearance: His skates, however when activated, they change their appearance.
Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Air_gear_AT_drawing_by_xxwingxx
Powers: his skates gain and engine and the become stronger than zan steel. They can easily withstand a hit from a bankai. The wheels and toe of the skates are very sharp, and can tear up even energy. He could jump and ride on top of a cero, or kick it dead on and tear up the energy before it reaches him. Davy and use it as a medium for his own energy, another way to force the wheels to move, and also can use a move similar to Gestyuga tenshou with them, by kicking out and his energy flings out with the power and speed of bala. Works the same as air cutter. Also if he kicks hard enough he can force out the energy of cero to charge out. If he wants he can fire a bala and ride on it making him move as fast as the bala. When blocking an attack, it would be similar to just kicking it, he can still be hurt by the force of the blast itself. however just the foce would do damage. while riding an energy he can only turn if the energy has a turn in it, his bala ride would only be straight since he can not turn his bala. But if someone fires a cero and it curves, he would also curve while riding it. he can also create a wall of wind and pressure around him and anyone within his area of control. the whole inside becomes null of gravity including on himself. the walls do no damage, but can be used as something to push off of. this move would last 3 posts.

Boosts:speed strength spiritual pressure x3

Hyper Mode

Complete Control
Davy takes on a brand new appearance, his face looks more serene. He grows on his back 2 sky blue wings, and his eyes glow a faint yellow to match. His skin becomes white as a cloud and his clothing changes as well. Davy can make forms using wind, such as a dragon strike, or a parrot. Also able to make them vocal with the change of the wind hitting itself to create noises. He can control his maximum range of 50yards, and can also create oxygen out from his body, if he wanted and could handle the force of fighting the atmosphere (which he can't) he could live out in space. He can control the wind as easily as he would in first form using his hands, this time he can just relax. He doesn't so much need the wings to fly. His temperature can be now instantaneous between -10 and 100 degrees. Along with diffusion increasing to 15feet, he also gains fusion, he can insert oxygen into something, making him able to oxidize any thing that can be rusted (including shinigami steal IF it can be rusted, not sure on that however) he can increase the pressure to make it feel like Gravity is doubledc.
Spoiler:

Boosts:speed, strength, spiritual pressure x4

Back Drop:

Background:
Davy was born a street orphan at the age six. That is where he found his little gang. They were all very much older than him, he was the child of the group, but they gave him meaning. They taught him that rules are just walls, and walls are meant to be scaled, otherwise that wall becomes the cage. Their group wasn’t evil, just just did whatever they wanted to be free. Soon one day at the age of 12 he was separated from the gang, an adult kid napped him, well that’s what he called it, it was actually a foster parent and they tried putting him into school. He lasted 2 days before running away from all the rules in the class room. He would spend those days afterward learning to use his abilities.
His abilities was that of the wind, he realized this when he fell off a cliff and was cushioned right before hitting the ground. He then made his first theft. A pair of skates he has been looking at for a long time. The price was always high, but he wanted them so bad. He has had those skates ever since, and they are an important reminder of his child life. He know has no ambition, no goal, just to stay free.
Side Notes:
RP Sample: “Aloha” waves hand. “is that a good sample?”
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Davy Parker, possibly last charry    Davy Parker, possibly last charry  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Davy Parker, possibly last charry    Davy Parker, possibly last charry  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 pm

approved..but Kano i'm making you harshly tier yourself.. so i do not expect to see a 1 tier at all.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Davy Parker, possibly last charry    Davy Parker, possibly last charry  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

ill give myself a decent 2-2
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Davy Parker, possibly last charry    Davy Parker, possibly last charry  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:03 am

k. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davy Parker, possibly last charry    Davy Parker, possibly last charry  Empty

Back to top Go down

Davy Parker, possibly last charry
Page 1 of 1