Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) I_vote_lcapRumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) I_voting_barRumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) I_vote_lcapRumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) I_voting_barRumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Empty
PostSubject: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Anz walked slowly into the park his eyes surveying his surrounding, he had heard of this before every now and then it was held, organized by a force beyond comprehension, the spiritual world tournament. Contestants were notified of the participation and then arrival at the date and place of the given bout was mandatory. To Anz it was an honor; he had packed his best equipment, the etherium box and all the associated materials, his marble bag, reiatsu emitters, and calibrated the supercomputer disguised as a pirates patch which covered his left eye. He wore the standard black shinigami garb given to any academy graduate although power limiters had been placed on all the participants he still didn’t want anyone knowing he was a Captain of the gotei 13.

Arriving at the designated latitude and longitude he surveyed the grounds, it was a simple set up open grass field no civilians anywhere for miles and far off in the distance a rocky out cropping that sat on the border of the park and the city. With a sigh he sat on a park bench and awaited the arrival of his opponent writing on a small pad he punched out some basic perturbed state shrodinger system equations he had been working on for the past few days, he was close to identifying the correct variation trial function his latest attempt producing an impressive 9% error from his experimental data, still he wanted to get below 4%. Running his hand through his uncombed green hair he looked back and forth, he disliked it when people where tardy even by a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:03 am

Valentino, Octava Espada, was slowly walking around the city in New York searching for the so-called "Park" where his challenge would wait for the Demon of the Western Seas, he was having a shinigami as challegen in the spiritual world trounament as it seemed. Valentino finally had arrived in the park. It was perfect, much space and not all too much obstacles. Valentino was not really a scientist and he did not really know about the man being a scientist meaning him to be the Captain of the 12th Squad, again Valentino just assumed it. Yet he did not know that the man was actually a Taichou, but it did not really care too much aswell since everyone got the same power-limits. Valentino, for him it would be a challenge to hide him from being the Octava Espada since his number tattoo was clearly seen due to the open jacket or half-coat Valentino was wearing, showing his almost whole chest.

He already had faced the Shinigami and smiled. But before making himself aware of he found something that was disturbing Valentino. It was a big tree and it would be logical thinking that the tree would probably take lots of space away. That is why Valentino kicked the tree once hardly so it would fall, making aware of himself as much as his brute strength. But not only he was strong, Valentino was also a good tactician, ye the was a bit slow with his huge weapon, but that was all. Valentino then slowly walked to the shinigami who maybe was aware of Valentino now. "Yo!" he said pretty loudly. "It seems that you are my challenge huh?" Valentino then continued, still not ending himself but started grinning at the man. "Anyways, before we fight, i am Valentino, and since i can't hide it even if i wanted to, Octava Espada" he said and still was grinning at the man. For sure Valentino seemed a bit dumb to the man since he was not a scientist but even if, Valentino would not really care so much about things like that.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Anz watched his opponent with curiosity the park had been cleared of civilians so being the only other man in the vicinity made him an easy spot. As he approached he stopped momentarily to examine a tree, a few seconds past and the mans’ foot snapped out slamming into the tree and knocking it over. Anz smiled, people were so careless, they always seemed to want to show off before fights, however this was a terrible mistake especially when facing someone like him. The second the man kicked PATCH went to work the supercomputer showed no outward signs of its process but it revealed much about his opponent. Simple trigonometry would display the man’s maximum arm and leg length display the maximum range of unarmed attacks, the speed and strength of his kick could also be easily calculated using simple variable analysis. Thus, before the fight even began he knew the attack range, general strength, and of course his muscular structure… Minute shifts in the body during any movement displayed which muscles where used more frequently and in what way, this often allowed Anz a preliminary analysis of his opponents fighting style.

When his opponent finally spoke it was a simple introduction revealing himself as the Octava Espada. An interesting development as it seemed he would no longer be required to hide the fact that he himself was Captain of his organization. Also the friendly demeanor and general informality was a pleasant change from the general angry or formal demeanor that followed fights in his past. Speaking with amiable smile he responded “Pleasure to meet you Valentino, Anzai Kuro 12th division captain of the gotei 13… Octava Espada, I believe traditionally that position is held by the scientist in your organization, I too am researcher under better circumstance this could have been a friendly scientific exchange I’m sure hueco mundo offers some interesting conditions for experiments. However, I suppose we are here for the tournament matches so I guess we can save the friendly conversation for later.”

Reaching into his pockets Anz produced a pair of grey mesh metal gloves that he pulled on before standing from the bench and walking out into the open field. The truth was most people where surprised by this but despite the fact that he was a scientist he was also an expert martial artist and a master of hand to hand combat. Settling into a generic open fist defensive stance he spoke with a smile. “Ready when you are Valentino.”
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 am

Valentino after he got full attention then looked aroudn the zone. Cleary there wa snothing there that could actually be a problem when fightning. THe big Anchor of Valentino was needing pretty much space so it was perfect for him, the wide field. The Data that the scientist has may be nice. But even though Valentino spent his years with upgrading his Anchor until complete, he still was not dumb. Valentino had his clothing a bit manipulated, that is what he specially has done for the tournament. Thanks to the cover of the clothing the arms and legs looked a bit shorter than they are. Valentino was not a scientist, really, but he was smart, that is all.

The years he spenton upgrading his Anchor. Before he did so his Anchor that resembles his Zanpakuto was nothing more but a pure anchor. Valentino had to make a grip, the chain, the mechanism and the blade of the Anchor it has today. Valentio so was upgradig his own Zanpakuto. He started off at getting a grip for it. That is where he used the skin of Human-World Animals. The rest was made of the Coat, Valentino did cut apart. It was the very simplest part for his Anchor. More complicated was the making of the blade. Valentino spent a LONG time with the bastard to make the Anchor sharp like it is today. But the most complicated was the chain and the mechnaism for it. Valentino had firs tto find a chain that was strong and long enough for the anchor. He found a silver-chain about 4-5 metre slong, in human world. Valentino had to make the function for the chain that if pulle dback it would retract automaticly, like on the pull-able metre-staffs who would retract automaticly when letting go. The mechanism then was the hardest. Vlaentino had to make two moveable metal-blocks, who were capable of hot temparatures and harder than silver. Diamond it was. Two diamond blocks, making this part more worth than the anchor itself. Yet Valentino keeps it a secret. Now then he had to pull a system of cooper-wires in the INNER of the chains which was extremly hard. It took him alone a few months until he reached the anchor with the wires. Then it took him another few months to install the machnism which was very hard to install due to the small space he had when installing the mechanism.

Right after looking some time at his Anchor Valentino then ws lifting it up from his shoulder, letting the tip of the Anchor fall down at the ground, destroying it and a bit of the surrounding ground. "The Octava Espada.... it is not really held by a scientist.... the numbers of the Espada are only representing our strength... yet again they do not mean shit to me, even though i would like to be primera espada... see, it works like that: Every Arrancar has a number... his number represents the strength.. while the Cero, or Zero, Espada is the strongest and also our leader, the Arrancar with the highest number is supposed to be the weakest... but well, evne though i am not really the scientist you may have waited for, i have made this Anchor to the form it has today, you will learn to fear it!" Valentino said, laughning as he already was running toward the shinigami. It would be foolish to attack just like that so Valentino sonido'd to the side, already making his attack. A simple attack toward the man would be useless, so Valentino was stading behind the man, while pulling the Anchor to himself by the grip. Kaizoku [Valentino's Zanpakuto] was sharp on both sides so it would be smart to react to the attack of Valentino. The Anchor was supposed to hit Anzai by the right side of it.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Anz listened as the man spoke noting the particular cut of his clothes to be that of an optical illusion pattern, the man seemed at least aware of some combat strategy though against heuristic algorithms that PATCH used to for it’s trigonometric measurement such tactics would have no effect. As the man unsheathed what appeared to be a ships anchor declaring it to be his weapon, Anz smiled in interest, a curious choice one that would require careful examination. He then revealed himself not to be a scientist though his mention of modifications gave the impression he was at least something of an engineer, however it seemed the match would now begin his opponent rushed forth the tell tale sound of sonido echoing through the air, however the movement was easy enough to trace after all Valentino had left his anchor behind the chain showing exactly where he would be. As the man appeared Anz pushed off himself shunpoing left away from the chain in time to dodge it’s sudden retraction back to it’s owner.

Appearing several meter’s away from the man facing him. Interesting, he was lucky he was incredibly talented at shunpo or that could have been dangerous. PATCH measured the distance between the man and the original position of the anchor to be roughly four feet indicating that for a minimum length of the chain. The computer adjusted inputting the data and predicting the attack length.

“Interesting weapon you have there, and a fine sonido as well.”

Anz thought for less then a second, the uniqueness of the man’s weapon allowed him to attack from two angles at once. That could be extremely troublesome, however now I was time to study reaction speed. Pushing forward into shunpo he appeared behind the man and to his left, his attacks where simple but calculated. The gloves around his hands could not be cut so he had little to worry about from the spiked handle of the anchor and as long as he did not release it he could avoid getting attacked from multiple angles. His attack opened with a left hand open palm strike to the elbow attempting to prevent the man from immediately wielding the bulky weapon, next his right hand jabbing up and in towards the shoulder blade hoping to injure the shoulder and reduce arm maneuverability. Finally a snap kick at the hip to hurt overall maneuverability before shunpoing ten feet back to check if that was within the chain’s distance.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 am

"I guess i shoudl thank you" Valentino said as the man complimented him, as always having a grin in the face of his. Right then Valentino noticed the man already wanting to attack Valentino. Was it just an agressive Aura coming from Anzai or Valentino's pure instinct? But either way Valentino was noticing it, yet the moves of Anzai came unawaited. Valentino actually wanted to counter it but th eman did block his moveability by hitting the ellbow for a moment so Valentino could not instantly turn around and give the man a blow he would never forget.

The next moves Anzai made oculd be avoided since it was Valentino's good reflex to turn away from the opponent as soon as left an opening. As soon as Valentino noticed that he could not move flexible enough to be able to hit his opponent before due to the ellbow strike, he already jumped away in a spin. Before Valentino could even look his opponent was already gone, waiting for Valentino probably. On any way, it would be stupid to launch the Anchor toward the man, he was faster than Valentino and could've used it for his good advantage.

That is how Valentino just moved his right arm, which was free, back and charged a bala. He choose the right hand since it had the Hollow Fragment at that spot and also it was his faster arm, even though he was left-handed. Shooting a streak of balas, he waited for Anzai to react to the balas. Also Valentino shoot the balas not just in a straight row but he shoot it in different directions toward Anzai, leaving to be like a Vortex-Gun [i guess you've played space-ship games? o_O if not: Vortex Gun just shoots in random directions toward the directiont he gun is pointing to.. so one goes more up, the other rahter left and stuff].
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Anz watched as the arrancar jumped out of the way, though he didn’t notice it immediately PATCH did the man’s muscles had been very comfortable with the movement indicating his fighting style put a fair emphasis on agility, he would have to work towards limiting that. Next the man charged energy into one hand, the consistency and particulate design as well as concentration matched PATCH’s database on the attack bala, with 1.3% error so the assumption was valid. The first bala fired and anz began to push off he would once more use shunpo, however PATCH indicated a second charge. Using simple trigonometric and vector calculus the computer instantly displayed both bala’s flight trajectory and the other bala’s as well. Not that it mattered because Anz would simply shunpo away from the first bala in the opposite direction of the second, making the remaining attacks a moot point as he appeared twenty feet away from his original position but twelve feet from Valentino.

A small red light appeared in patches view screen, the calculations from the high-density condensation reflux coil had finished in the seireiteis mainframe. This was incredible news however this was a tournament so his actions reflected soul society as well as himself thus he simply couldn’t just quit and leave, he would need to hurry this fight along.

“You must excuse me but it seems I am going to have to step this up, my presence is required else where Michiru, Umigumo”

Vapor surged from the sheathe of Anz’s zanpakuto, obscuring him from Valentino’s sight for just a moment. As this happened Anz touched the etherium box on his belt having it create two mines and release one inactive reiatsu emitter that he pocketed for later use. The green smoke of their creation obscured within his release. The smoke cleared for less then a second before Anz moved. Though visibly the only thing that had changed was that silver barnacle covered gauntlets surrounded by yellowish oil had formed on his hands, behind the shinigami four identical gloves floated.

Anz shot forward his hands opening into a salvo of attacks using an open fist technique reminiscent of tigers palm. This six strike palm attack had four purposes the first was to use the barnacles to cut Valentino’s arms and expose his blood to the translucent yellow oil which covered them, second to distract Valentino from the two gauntles which had surged into the air after Anz used his first blow. Third to keep Valentino from noticing those same gauntlets which would come from either angle thirty degrees from his back aiming for both shoulders blades with a closed clear oily barnacle fist as the fifth blow struck, and finally any gauntlet strike from Anz's hands which hit a limb would deposit a small 1 cm barnacle flake on whatever it touched leaving it there for future use, up to a max of six. Meanwhile the two remaining gauntlets would stay right behind Anz ready to surge into the battle as a defensive means.

(OoC: stepping it up a notch to catch with other battles as discussed. Viscous oils in use: Hands: leech anesthetic, free floating gauntlets: Crabs pinch.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)   Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumble in the park (Tourny Round 1: Cable vs. Anz)
Page 1 of 1