Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Event Battle Rules I_vote_lcapEvent Battle Rules I_voting_barEvent Battle Rules I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Event Battle Rules I_vote_lcapEvent Battle Rules I_voting_barEvent Battle Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Event Battle Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Event Battle Rules Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Event Battle Rules Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Event Battle Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Event Battle Rules Empty
PostSubject: Event Battle Rules   Event Battle Rules EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:58 am

I. Your character CAN die. If your character dies, then he/she cannot participate in the event anymore and will be reborn at the end of the event. The death of a character will be deemed by staff members.

II. Your only allowed to be in ONE event thread PER CHARACTER! You can be in as many non-event threads as you want, and you can be in an event thread and a couple other non event threads. You can also be in multiple events with different characters. The only restriction is ! Event thread Per Character. After a character has exited an event thread, they can join a new one.

III. All event posts must have the "[Event]" tag in it's name. For example: "Life in Hell [Event]". That way people are familiar with where events are taking place. Or, you can now place 'Event' in the post description located under the topic line.

IV. Finally, have fun! ^_^

More Rules for the events may be added, if so, check the updates board, we will let you know if there are any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleacherax.forumotion.com

Event Battle Rules
Page 1 of 1