Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
General Forum Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Forum Rules I_voting_barGeneral Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
General Forum Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Forum Rules I_voting_barGeneral Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
General Forum Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
General Forum Rules Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
General Forum Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
General Forum Rules Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
General Forum Rules Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
General Forum Rules Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
General Forum Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
General Forum Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
General Forum Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

General Forum Rules Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

General Forum Rules Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

General Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

General Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules   General Forum Rules EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:49 am

I. You are allowed to swear, either in the xatbox or in any role play. Just remember to keep it moderate, not letting it reach a bad message to the person/people you are role playing with. Remember to keep it mind.

II. Please do not argue in any thread or in the xat box. If you want to argue, go and private chat that person you are mad at. Don't bother others with your problems. It really gets annoying. Please do not try and argue with the staff, and follow all decisions. If you feel a member of the staff has violated your rights, feel free to contact one of the admins.

III. We know that you like showing off how your character looks like, especially on your sigantures, but please keep it on a moderate size. It eats up a lot of space on a post. Moderators and admins must give at least 1 warning prior to deleting a member's sig. Also, the member's characters and their tiers must be in their sig.

IV. Never post one-liners. Someone who could post up to 1 paragraph with at least 5 lines is acceptable, as other people wouldn't have their creativity pumped up that much on their first time. But please, try to keep your post as detailed as you could, otherwise people might have a problem understanding your moves.

Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

General Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1