Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Horns and a Coffin I_vote_lcapHorns and a Coffin I_voting_barHorns and a Coffin I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Horns and a Coffin I_vote_lcapHorns and a Coffin I_voting_barHorns and a Coffin I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Horns and a Coffin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Horns and a Coffin Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Horns and a Coffin Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Horns and a Coffin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 pm

A tired day dragged through the night into morning, the moon still visable even through the light cloud cover. A cool and bitter wind rolled through the few trees which decorated the landscape of the village, in what used to be southern Japan. All the while, small animals stayed nestled in their dreary homes, nothing was awake at this moment, the sun still unrisen and carrying on in its slumber. Farms stretched to the horizon on the dark night, as a small stream casually curved its way in and out under the bridge and road, as it connected the town to civilization. Nothing moved, nothing breathed so it seemed. However, an uninvited visitor loomed in the distance, a giant among men, standing seven feet tall, massive horns protruding from both sides of his helmet. A dark aura seemed to emit from this man, though human from birth, he seemed me like a monster. Heavy darkened armor, which covered every single bit of the man so no crevice was left unprotected, rattled with each step. The weight of the design crushing the dirt underneath every step taken.

A rut followed the being as he traveled across the dirt road. A Coffin, as large as the giant who dragged it, dug into the path without hesitation. The contents unknown and entrapped with chains, the coffin was dragged behind the knight, ever so dark, as he marched forward, his eyes shifting back and forth from beneath his armor. Terrible horror, the armor wearer made not a sound as he listened to the silence like music. Soaking up the serenity of being alone in the middle of now where.

Kronsire, as was his given name by demons in human skin, did not care where he was, nor anything else at this point. Having forgotten how he even ended up on the island of Japan, had it not been for the smell of the ocean which clung to the man any body would have guessed he was a grissly horror, a ghost of some sort. Stopping for but a moment, the rattling stopped, and the rut ceased to move forward, as the coffin was dropped to the ground with a heavy thud. With a stretch Sire switched hands and took the chain in his right hand and continued moving yet again. The far off village in eye sight, the small buildings appearing as a grim spectacle for the man who ditched society for a life of solitude. Grudgingly, Kronsire moved forward towards the buildings, for he wanted information.

Minutes passed as the tireless knight stopped on the outskirts of the village entrance, laying against a tree a fair hundred or so yards away from the town, the coffin was placed opposited of the man, as the tree shook from the 500 and some pounds of human flesh and metal, as strong as zanpaktou steel. Figuring it would be best to bother the folks in the morning, rather then scare them at night, the giant closed his eyes, unnoticed to any watchers, and waited. Thinking of were to head next on his never ending journey.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

it was quiet, very quiet; the only sounds that were heard besides the animals was the sounds of heavy breathing... panting... an annoyed teen with red hair, blue eyes and elf like ears was stumbling in annoyance and in exhaustion. "Who-who the hell drops a person off... in the middle... of nowhere!" he said inbetween gasps of air. he wore a red vestlike hoody with a black design in the front and black painted wings in the back. the striped red and black long sleave shirt was visible through the sleeves and also from under the hoody since the hoody was a little short and the shirt was down to his hips. his black capris had lots of laces that hanged unlike his usual zig-zag zippers. his chains hanged over his hips, two on the right and one in the back that connected towards the two. his black and red converse were untied, but the lace wasn't long enough to trip over and so he left them like that.

4 hours earlier... the red headed teen was asleep in the back of a truck full of farm animals, the owner was claerly not aware of this as he drove the empty road. Victory was on a road trip to his Aunt Goei's place, but something seemed to have been wrong with his credit card and so he decided that he was going to hitch a ride in the back of the truck; having a passion for animals, he had no problem. however, after falling asleep; he completely forgot where he was. one of the cocks that had been roaming around the sleeping teen suddenly crowed. is shock of the sudden sound; the kid not only woke up, but screamed as well giving away his hiding spot. the man was so furious with his actions that he literally left him on the side of the road and in the middle of nowhere...

"I said I was sorry..." he muttered to himself as he finally came towards the outskirts of a town. "Finally, civilization!" he cried out and was about to run when he tripped over his shoe laces and fell right on his face. "Ouch..." he mumbled as he rubbed his face; he had a small bruise, but nothing searious. "Stoupid shoes..." he said, but was then cut off at the sight of coffin. "what the-..." he stared at it for a brief moment, before turning blue. he wasn't sure if there was a vampire inside or some dead person, but he just didn't want to figure it out neither. he was completely unaware of the figure accross from the coffin, till it was too late. upon the first sound of breathing, the boy turned his face to see an exaggerated version of the figure. since it was night time, he didn't really see what it was; until after he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 pm

A scream disturbed the silent night, which gave Kronsire his relaxed state; startled at the sudden onlsaught of horrific noise. Eyes, unseen from the cover of metal, jumped to the direction of the sharp noise, the eye lids flying upwards from their resting place, as Kronsire studied the landscape quickly. Until, both eyes landed on the sight of a humanoid shape, where the sound was coming from. Pounding his left hand onto the ground, the gauntlet dug into the dirt and roots of the tree, hunching over for but a second, the monstrous form of Sire stood up slowly, swaying back and forth his metal plates clanging against eachother. All the while, the knight's right hand gripped the trunk of the tree, and without even knowing the hand started shredding the bark away. Amidst the screams, clanking of metal, and crunching of wooden sinews, all would have been quiet.

Looming in the darkness, with the leaves letting but a fraction of the moonlight through the folage, the small amount of reflected sunlight played across the dark metal armor. Shimmering in the night the seven foot form took a step towards the person, who Kronsire figured was a male by the sound of the scream. Forgetting his own appearance, Sire took a step forward, the coffin still laying in silence, the numerous chains hanging from the corners and edges of the same metal.

Kronsire said nothing, he had long abandoned human speech at this point in his life, having relied on his marionettes to do all the communicating for him. However, these beings which traveled with the twin horned brute were asleep. At least that was what Kronsire figured. Standing up straight, the grotesque figure stopped swaying, both hands at his side, his hidden face waiting for what ever the stranger might or might not do. Not a word was uttered, the breathing of the giant's was barely audible, his sharp claw like boots crushing the root they stood upon.

Though, at this point the human moved his left hand towards his helmet and made a quieting gesture with his index finger, as he breathed in a soft tone. No harm would come to the stranger if the same stranger meant no harm as well. Bending is neck, Sire cracked his neck slowly, as his body felt stiff from the position he was in but a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:06 pm

The red headed tean stumbled on his back as he screamed; his heart was ponding loudly in his chest at the strange fingure. the tall man of metal began to stand up shaking the area around him, the red heads jaw dropped in awe watching as the metal shredded the bark of a tree and listening to the metal clinking against each other. this is what the red head gets for watching so much horror movies and for being learning that Vampires exist; he was petrafied on the spot, he could feel his blood go cold. Victory was about five foot eight inches, while the figure accross from him stood atleast seven foot tall. it walked slowly towards him and Victory moved back pressing his back against the coffin. his breath was quickening making the boy feel paranoid, but somehow he couldn't stand up. first of all was the position he was in, it was very dificult to stand, second of all was the fact that his legs felt like jelly making himself feel to heavy to stand up. the figure said nothing, as Victory tried to find his own voice to speak up. he felt as if he himself were in one of his own story books, completely forgetting about his abilities to fight, he stared at him with his blue eyes opened wide in shock.

he suddenly stopped, allowing the boy to finally close his mouth; his throat felt soar and dry. taking in the figures appearance he couldn't tell what if he was mad or if he was furous or anything of the kind. upon seeing figure move his hand towards his helmet, he slowly began to get a hold of himself. taking in deep breathes he slowly spoke softly, he had no idea who this guy was or if he was bad or good; yet he was going to treat him how he did everyone else, even if he scares the hell out of him. "E-excuse... me... I-I didn't mean to have been a bother..." he said begining to calm his nerves. it took a lot of courage to for the boy to talk to this miniture giant. "Did... did I scare you?" he suddenly found himself asking as he began to realise that he himself was the one tresspassing and he was the one who screamed at the guys face; for all he knew, he could have been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm

As the screaming subsided for the moment, Sire took in all the information around him, praying inside his mind that nothing in his coffin container had been shifted, as the contents would prove invaluable. Though, as the seeming teenager quieted down, the plated man could sense a small calmness from the boy as he managed to speak in something more understandable besides the art of pain. As the stranger spoke and asked his question, the silent monstrosity loomed over the child who sat against his coffin. Soon, the breathing of the seven foot man became inaudible as an uneasy silence wafted across the air between the two seemingly human people. Taking a step backwards, Kronsire slumped down in a fast motion against the trunk of the tree barely twice the height of the knight, and the ground which gave the tree footing. A loud metallic thud ensued, as the armor ripped apart the bark again by accident. But Sire payed not attention to what he did at that moment, for he hated finding individuals; any more surprises could cause unnecessary trouble for himself and the town not far off.

Out of pure luck, the small buildings in the distance did not show any signs of movement, nor did any lights flicker on from the screaming from the boy. A sigh escaped Kronsire's lips at that moment, as he turned his head from the village to the boy, the sigh filled with slight frustrations, past sadness, and intense emotions indescribable by most. This essence of seething annoyance and depression swirled together creating invisible paints of emotions which if given a color would have been a muddled brownish black, tainted by grey.

Perhaps a minute had past, perhaps only seconds, but the feeling of social awkwardness was obvious from Kronsire, he had nothing to say to the boy who had walked up on him and screamed. The moment had passed and Sire lazily put his hand on top of his knee, and rested his helmeted chin. While at this time, Sire still did not speak any words at all, merely standing still, hoping the stranger would flee, so that Kronsire could return to his life of solitude. At this point, however, something unprecedented happened. A light turned on from inside the coffin. Bright light poured through the cracks and some from underneath the lid.

A rattling ensued from beneath the coffin lid, as if someone or something was pounding against the coffin from the inside. The chains giving no resistance to these happenings, then as the chains slid away onto the ground, the light turned off. The thudding ceased, nothing but an odd quietness appeared throughout the night.

Then, something almost impossible happened to those who did not already know. Another sigh escaped Kronsire's lungs, this time the utterance was more annoyed and with a hint of very small anger. The lid from the dark colored coffin of wood and metal burst open, flying into the sky a solid five feet and landing but only one foot away from the masked knight. At the exact instance the lid popped open a small two foot being jumped out, disguised in a white mask, with two circular eye openings and a mouth hole, appeared. Cloaked in green, and with a back pack slung over both its shoulders, the thing jumped out holding a flashlight in both its hands, turning on the flashlight the light showed the white mask in a scary show.

Nothing was said, but this... which Kronsire's box companion uttered: "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 am

Looking at the figure, he then turned his face towards what the knight was facing. He didn’t know why he was looking at the small town, but then again it was none of his business. “You don’t talk much do you?” Victory commented more than questioned him. Upon hearing a sigh, the teen turned his head in confusion. He seemed very depressed, which made Victory wonder if it was his fault. “S-sorry for screaming at your face…” he apologized feeling bad about his sudden reaction. The boy did not flee and nor did he leave. He seemed interested in something, Victory has never seen somebody like him before and so he was very curious as to what he was. But before he could speak again, something caught him off guard. A bright light turned on from behind him and caused the boy to jump away from it and lean against the figure out of shock. “It’s alive!” he cried out in shock.

The coffin rattled and shook and slowly, but steadily the boy got closer towards it. He watched how the chains unleashed whatever was inside of it, the lights went off making it quite difficult to see; the boys heart beat began to pick up pace as he leaned a little closer. Everything was quite. The lid suddenly opened and something busted out from inside of it. Victory fell backwards as the thing suddenly turned on a light. A white mask appeared causing the boy to become blue. “Boo!” was all it said to make the boy scream swinging his arms back and forth. Leaning against the silent knight, the boy yelled pointing at the strange creature. “Wha-what the hell is that?” he questioned sounding both shocked and creaped out; yet somehow he wassn’t leaving the guy alone.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 am

Quickly seeing that the boy suddenly jumped back leaning against Sire, the knight adjusted himself as best he could in the dark, the sharp spikes on Kronsire's armor pointed so that the stranger did not skewer himself by accident. Though dealing with younger people was never the armored mans forte, he did his best to deal with the situation as he could, as the masked being leaped onto the ground at the very edge of the coffin, its eye holes not revealing anything but a gapping blackness. All the while the flash light stayed on, close to the toy like being's face as it giggled uncontrolably at its joke.

"Your fun! Fun fun fun! Oh what a great word! Right Kronsire! Ke-he-he! Oh, I could do a cart wheel right now! Say whose this guy Kronsire? Is he one of your new creations? If he is thats not fair!"

As the green cloaked being continued its rant, the energetic thing sprawled onto the grass, but not before it did a small back flip. All the while it tossed around the flash light making ghost sounds to the best of its capabilities, its raspy, yet somewhat childish voice. The entire thing laughed and giggled, as if it was the embodyment of pure laughter and happiness.

Hopping closer, its large shoes made a thumping sound as they hit the ground with every step, as the being waddled over pointing the flash light at the boy's face, then at Kronsire's. A wide grin then over took the two foot creation, its mask changing to its emotions and facial expressions. Almost like a smiley face from a T-shirt, the green puppet then jumped backwards and ran over to the opened coffin.

In a comedic fashion with arms flailing, the creature jumping up and down until it finally got both of its arms on the edge of the coffin, pulling itself up it shouted to the contents.

Inside the coffin sat three more creatures, each one more different then the last. All of them playing Uno in the dark. A fat cat sat inside a devilish grin palstered across its face, with brown patches decorating its white fur. Then there was a humanoid being wearing a bed sheet with two eye holes cut out and some sort of bird like beak as a mouth attached to the full body covering, as it laid back against signs which had words scribbled all over them. Lastly, an angellic presence held up its hand of cards like the other two beings.

"Come on now! we have a visitor!" The jokester being shouted happily as it fell inside the coffin head first with a thud. All the while, Kronsire stood still, waiting for the boy to get off of him, not uttering a word only making the sound of breathing beneath his dark helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 am

The teen barely noticed the sharp spikes on Kronsires armor, it was dark and the bright light flashed his eyes. Most people would have taken Victory a bit queer, but he honestly was just too outgoing so he treats everyone as if he known them for a while; which is why the boy wasn’t shy or timid around him. Victory just stared at the strange small creature for a while; it looked very strange, but at the same time funny looking. It giggled seeming very much amused of the situation. Victory slowly began to smile in amusement; he couldn’t believe that little thing scared the crap out of him, he blamed it on the scary movies.

It spoke making Victory slightly chuckle and look back at the figure now known as Kronsire. “Kronsire?” Victory asked out loud looking at the tall knight. The masked figure asked Kronsire who he was and even asked if he was his creation. “Wait a minute… you made him?” Victory asked watching it bounce around and even make a small back flip. “That is awesome!” the boy commented seeming very impressed. “Is that your ability?” he suddenly found himself asking. “Oh yeah, my name is Victory; I’m from Karakura town” he said to Kronsire and his little masked friend. “Nice to meet you.”

The masked creature was peculiar as it was able to change its expression; it was cute, but the best part of it was not only the way it walked and talked but it also had friends! Victory’s face lit up in excitement as the strange creatures began to come from the coffin. “There amazing!” he commented. He really liked them, not like he really knew what they were though. They made him excited and much more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 am

The devilish cat rapped the energetic being on its head, angered by the pure joy of the green cloaked creature. The cat turned its head and looked at each of the other two beings with a dominant stare, both of its eyes fueled by a hell fire like substance. As the cat pranced out delicately, not making a single leaf under foot crunch, the feline moved closer to the stranger who called himself Victory. The name itself the devil cat hated most of all, though it would not say anything at the moment, for the cat did no feel like jumping into an argument at the moment. Though, as Victory continued his questions, the remaining three beings all looked out from the coffin as the devilish kitty laid down a few feet away from Kronsire, its tail slowly moving back and forth.

"Don't waste your time... kid, he won't answer, after all that idiotic suit of armor is probably squirming inside at the moment from your careless actions, besides that man probably forgot the human language anyways." With a grin, the cat showed one fang, as he curled into a white fluffy ball, then stretched its legs. "But then again that tin-can has no respect for his creations, yes he made all of us, I will tell you no more than that, after riding in a damned coffin for six days straight I feel more peeved then usual." With that, the cat curled its tail around its paws and nose as it closed its eyes, enjoying the air. Though, just as the cat finished the green cloaked creature jumped out again, dragging along a human wearing a bed sheet, who was only two feet tall.

"Don't mind him... he's... always like that..." A gentle voice spoke from the coffin, the remaining creature still resting in the coffin, its legs dangling off the edge of the box, as her flowing hair reached down to her mid neck. A slight smile etched into her face, both her eyes a brilliant silver, which reflected in the darkness. "And thank... you for the... complement, its hard to... find people... these days who... don't think... we are... creepy." Looking to the side the almost timid voice could be barely heard, as the angelic being hoped down, reaching a full height of one foot. As she seemed to glide across the blades of grass in the dark she walked over to Kronsire's free hand, which then opened up and carried her to the knight's shoulder. "But... my friend does... have... a point... do not... waste your time on this one... please..."

At that moment the masked energetic thing giggled as it tried to brighten the mood, as it poked the devilish cat, all the while dragging the bed sheet wearing human across the ground. "Never, never never never heard of K-A-R-A-K-U-R-A. Sounds, I say, sounds like fun! Almost as fun as a canister of compressed toy snakes, which go BOOM! when you open the canister! Tell me Victory, what fun toys do they have there? Huh? Huh? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm

The red head smiled as the cat wacked the greeb cloaked creature, it looked funny. each of the creatures seemed rather strange, the small green cloacked creature seemed rather energetic and friendly, The cat well seemed like a cat which since he adored animals was one of his favorites. another was a strange duck looking creature which also interested the red head as also the pretty angelic looking doll. the cat pranced elegantly looking quite graceful, Victory himself had thirteen cats and so as the feline treaded towards him; he slowly reached above its head and petted it, hoping it would pur. it spoke instead causing victory to slowly look back at Kronsire. "Gee I'm sorry..." he said not meaning to have been a bother towards the black knight. the cat gave a creepy grin and even showed one of its fang, but being a white ball of fluff it wasn't quite intiminating.

Victory barely noticed that the cat didn't like him; the cat continued to speak and even explained how their master had no respect for them. tilting his head a bit, he seemed a bit curious about that and was going to push on the subject when the green cloaked creature came out with dragging along the one wearing a bed sheet. a soft voice spoke and his attention turned back to the coffin. the pretty doll had a lovely gentle voice as she spoke towards him. "Oh, your welcome." he said with a kind smile. she seemed very shy as she walked delicately towards the knight. Kronsire easily picked her up and put her on his shoulder as she spoke again. "How is it that he can't speak?" he asked when all of the sudden the green cloaked jumpy fellow started talking and asking about Karakura town and even spoke about a canister. chuckling Victory lightly poked his mask with his index finger. "slow down cowboy... Karakura town is just like any town." he said with a big smile on his face.

"Although I got to admit; Canisters are fun when your least expecting it, but I mostly spend my time in sports especially Jetbording." he said taking out a strange disc and showing the small creature. "I don't really remember where i got this thing, but it is better than any skatebored or snow bored since it doesn't have wheels nor need snow to work." he said while opening it up. the jetbored suddenly began to hover above the ground. "Why don't you try it out?" he asked the small creature in amusement. the jetbored tripples the users speed, but what harm could come from the little creature playing around on it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 pm

"Just... be more careful... in the future..."

The angelic one spoke softy, as she brought her small pale hand across Kronsire's helmet in a kind gesture. Her clothes making the angel being almost a beacon in the night, the white from her clothes reflecting almost all the moonlight. All the while, the metal shoulder guards and various small pieces of armor, befitting the woman's size, all glowed softly.

"Our creator is... silent, as you've... noticed. However... I do not know why... he has chosen the life... of a mute,"

with a slight smile she climbed on top of Sire's head and rested on his horns like a hammock, one of her legs gently dangling from the end of the knight's helmet. As the angel finished, Kronsire, this silent knight became more of a statue, no longer moving on his own, as if he was made of marble and carved by a master of the arts. Sire's breathing slowed, and his chest no longer rose and dropped. Sitting in one place, undisturbed, except for those creations around him, and the one who calls himself Victory.

As the devilish cat lazed as peacefully as it could, without the green cloaked being poking his tail, the fourth creation still stood silently, as it was dragged around by the masked one. Its limp body dragging across the ground as its white bed sheet became dirtied, grass stains decorating the whole back of the duck billed creation. In its right hand was a sign, blank and unmarred, in its left was a marker, which had black ink. All the while, the duck billed being shifted its eyes up and down the form of Victory and the others, soaking in all the information it could. With a lurch, it jumped out of the grasp of the green cloaked creation and landed safely a few feet away, as it sat down comfortably, with both legs tucked under its butt. As the energetic one of the bunch became entranced in the city of Karakura, even though it was told it was just like every other town, anything new fascinated this short green creation, as its expression on its mask changed to that of a fun grin, both of its eyes turning into mere arcs.

Stopping once Victory placed his finger on the green cloaked one, it giggled, with both hands covering its mouth. As it listened intently to the boy speak something about cowboys, and snow boards. The little creature's mind shooting off into millions of different tangents of ideas and tricks it could use on people. Without knowing what it was even doing, it stood still has drool started to drip from the corner of its mask-mouth, with a shake of its it looked too and fro, just realizing it had been day dreaming of innocent, and not so innocent pranks it could pull. Wiping the droll from its mouth with its green sleeve, it laughed as it saw a hovering board near itself. Not even paying attention to what had been said by Victory, or anyone else for that matter, it scrambled up on to the floating board. Though, it could not figure out of it worked, first it sniffed the board, then poked it, shrugging its shoulders it started shouting comically, with a small laugh at the end of each word.

"Go go go! Mush! Fly! Start! Open-says-me! Hoccus pocus! Abra Kadabra! Demon be gone! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y... It be broken!"

Then, as if out of no where, the other two foot creature dressed in its bed sheet, sprang up and jumped onto the board as well, leap frogging over the masked being in the process, its sign bearing the words:

"Countdowns are fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm

The angelic like being spoke and Victory smiled while rubbing the back of his head. "so- sorry, I will." he responded all the meanwhile, taking a good look at her now that she was in the moon light. she spoke some more saying how Kronsire chose the life of a mute, since she said that she didn't know why he didn't ask. but he was sure that something bad had to have happend for him to have chosen that kind of life. Kronsire seemed like a nice guy, sure he scared the crap out of him, but then again he was the one tresspassing. looking back at the dark knight, he looked as if he were a statue; there was a sense of deep sadness in his aura. Victory was very spiritually opened and so he was prone to catching on the spirits of others, Kronsire spirit felt very depressive as if maybe there was a sense of guilt. Victory himself had many regrets, he didn't really remember his past but what he does remember haunts him. It is heart breaking, to be hurting so much and yet keep it all locked up inside.

as he explained to the grean little critter about his home town, he didn't really notice the cloaked duck small fry looking up at him and down at his sign. the little green creature seemed very interested in what he was talking as he was smiling and even giggled when he touched him. he was just plane adorable, Victory liked it a lot. although he noticed that the more he talked the more it seemed to daze off. taking out the jetbored was a perfect idea to get his attention back. it was cute how he was very excited and even laughed. however as the creature went towards the bored, Victory turned to Kronsire to say something even though he couldn't answer. all the meanwhile behind him, the peculiar green marionet was smelling the bored, poking it and even dancing on it from what it looked like.

"It must have been very hard... to live a life in silence. In order for someone to lock away all of there words; there had to have been a tragic even where there was no one to turn to, no one talk to or even be there for them..." he said all the meanwhile looking out at the town. "I guess I can't say I understand what you are going through..." he spoke then paused as a memory washed over him. "I normally had somebody, an aunt a friend or even an enemy, that would smack me back to reality. when my mother died I was devastated. I couldn't sleep or eat for days... I completely shut myself from the world around me. I guess I probably would have been in a rehab if it weren't for the people who cared for me." he explained before looking back and Kronsire. his expression seemed blank, but his eyes were full of mixed emotion; the boy wasn't fully aware of what he's been through, but at the moment he didn't care as he spoke to Kronsire.

he was interupted by the green creatures voice calling him, looking back at him he smiled. "It's not broken, you just don't know how to use it." he explained before looking back at Kronsire. "Your a very crafty and you show a lot of potential, a guy like you should join the coalition. You might like it there, you'll meet many new and strange people." he said before turning to go help the little green creature who now had a partner that had a sign with something written on it. "Count downs are fun?" he asked and then smiled. "Yeah they are." he said as he stood onto as well, the two were only two feet so the bored supported all three of them very well. "We're off in 5... 4... 3... 2..." and with one being said the bored suddenly moved forward. the red head was very skilled with his bored and so he wasn't worried about dropping either of them. the forrest was very winding, but it was no problem; spinning around the area and preforming a few stunts he grinded on a branch before landing back to start.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 am

Memories swirled in and out of the knight's mind, his mashed brain twisted and warped from years of solitude, years of unforgivable actions and thoughts. Having long killed the persona of a normal human, without even a nod or change in breathing Kronsire listened to the words, and listened well. Soaking up Victory's words like a sponge, but that is all they were to Sire in the end; words, mere utterances of sounds and symbols given meaning from people in the long dead past. As Victory continued with his talking, the angel being listening intently as she would in any situation, she stayed silent through everything Victory said, as she watched for Sire's reaction. Though, no reaction came from the knight of dismal aura in the end, with an exasperated sigh, the angel creation patted the top of Sire's helmet softly, before she turned and faced the village.

Thoughts went in and out of the young looking woman's head as she gazed at the village, perhaps nothing would change in the end, but her faint buzzing in the back of her head told her that it was her job to sway Kronsire on to the right path. A path of virtue, a path begone of regret and guilt, a path which could take the knight to a higher state of mind. Keeping all of this to herself, the angel scratched her head and turned back and watched as the green and duck billed creations played around on the board, as Victory turned his attention to them as they flew off into the night , only to return somewhat quickly. With a sly smile she laughed inside her soul, as she watched the two creations full of joy from the joy ride.

All the while, the devilish feline's ears perked up as he listened to the on goings of the group, secretly despising them all for disturbing his long over due cat nap. With one eye open, he listened intently to the somewhat winded speech of Victory, laughing inside his dark heart, created by Kronsire himself. It was as if all of the knight's darkness had been folded over and over again, smashed, glued back together, and finally molded into a working beating heart. Having no name for himself, the devilish cat lazed upon the cold grass blades, which had started to gather dew. However, among all the things Victory said, one word struck out to the cat. Rehab, oh the word gave the maniacal creation a heart beat, for it remembered its time in its many wanderings with Sire. Witnessing first hand the death and destruction which could be wrought by not a single blade, not a single act of violence, but the sheer pathetic nature of how humans try caring for one another. Even though a human is beyond mental healing, people try to make that human's life more bearable. Having seen how the mentally insane were treated was a great experience for the devil feline, and Victory bring up such fond memories for the cat made him smile. A smile baring all of its fangs and bright crimson tongue and lips, normally hidden beneath all of the fur. As Victory finished talking to Sire, the cat spoke up.

"Victory, one thing, that will do no good against that man sitting before you. Though he carries some motor skills and consciousness of a human, my creator is but a husk, words will not reach him easily, especially that of a stranger. Though you spoke of the Coalition. You need not say any more, for Kronsire is a member of that twisted organization already."

The devil being spoke in a dark tone of voice as if it were normal, his pessimistic attitude continually broke through the surface in his words. Then once the small board adventure had ended, the green cloaked being laughed in amusement, having never experienced that exact type of fun before. Its eyes seemed to become stars of joy, emitting the the dreams of every fun loving child on the planet, it jumped off the board and did a somersault, landing with a hand stand, its heavy body squishing the grass underneath, as its two foot counter part followed its fellow creation's lead and jumped, landing a cart wheel, as its sign and marker still in each hand. As the two came to a stop with their antics they settled down, as a small child would when they were hungry after playing on a playground.

Plopping its brown backpack in front of itself, the masked being searched furiously, until it found what it wanted. Lifting up a solid loaf of bread, looking as if it just came out of an oven, freshly baked. The crust making a tasty crunch as the masked being nibbled on it furiously, crumbs flying everywhere, and decoration the masked figure's face. As it did not even think of offering its food to anyone else.

"Say would you like to hear a fun story? Ke-he he! After A-L-L you gave me some fun, fun! Fun! Fun things to do! Ke-He-He..."

The masked creation spoke between bites, its usual circle eyes in the shape of diagonal triangles. At this the angel turned her head swiftly in the direction of the energetic green creation, her eyes filled with an indescribably mixture of silent anger, confusion, and disgust. The devilish cat's ears perked up, as he wondered what the green cloaked monster was thinking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Kronsire didn't utter a word as the red head finished his speach; not that he was expecting him to, but either way he just had to say it. turning away as the angel patted the lonesome knight, he caught sight of the cat; a wide smile baring its sharp fangs was displayed on its face. chills went down the boys spine, not that he was afriad; it was the mere fact that there was something dark and strange about this cat unlike any other cat he met. the reitsu it emitted was creapy and cold...? it was something he didn't quite understand. the cat spoke saying how his creator was inhuman and that he had already joined the coalition. "Maybe my words have no meaning now... but then again we never know what the future has instore for us... besides since he is in the coalition that means we can see each other more often, who knows we might even become friends..."

after the ride on the Jet bored, the two creatures seemed very happy and excited; the angelic looking doll also seemed amused as she watched the creatures. with a big smile on his face he spoke again souding like a conductor. "Ok, watch your step while leaving the bored." he said as the small grean creatured laughed in amusement, his eyes beamed brightly causing the red head to softly chuckle and then pause in shock as he jumped off the bored. "hey I said watch your ste-..." the boy was suddenly caught off as the creature landed with a hand stand with his friend following after him. letting out a sigh in relief, he picked back up his bored and made it back into a disc before putting it away. the two settled down a bit as Victory began to make a fire, he had this sudden feeling like he would rather camp out here then go towards the town. the green creature suddenly began searching wildly through its backpack for something. "Looking for something?" he asked when all of the sudden the green creature pulled out a loaf of bread. "Oh..." he said watching him eat it. he looked like a child as he ate the food, it was cute.

chuckling to himself he went into his own bag and took out a few snacks, it was obviously junk food; one of Victory's bad habbits. offering it towards the blanket covered looking duck, the green cloaked creature spoke saying something interesting. [color=blue]"Huh?"[.color] he asked not noticing the angelic creatures reaction. "Oh sure, it sounds interesting." he said not sure what the grean little creature was about to tell him. the red head was young and very curious about everything he didn't know and so he thought that it was a great idea.

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I A-P-P-L-A-U-D your interest! Stories are a fun way to pass the time! Ke-he-he!" The energetic being spoke happily, its face covered in its bread. Crumbs decorating the landscape in a five foot radius of the green cloaked creation. With a solid burp, the it fell down onto the grass peacefully, as it watched the dark clouds move over head in uniform speed. The small clouds keeping up with the large mountains in the sky. Perhaps one day the energetic monster would reach the sky, then again, perhaps not. A moment passed, as the other three beings waited intently, for the story. All wondering what truth or lie their counterpart was about to reveal. It was not their place to interfere, but they need arose, they were not above interrupting. "Now then," it began, "A story, what kind of story should I tell on such a night."

Another pause ensued as it crept back up into a sitting position, with both legs in a cross legged position, and hands playing with the grass. Its mask changing expressions with the times. "Now! then... hmm, oh! I know a good one, Ke-He-He! How about missing island, eh guys?" The cloaked creature turned its head to all of its counterparts, each one giving a glare worse than the last to the green creature. "Oh don't be so harsh, after all... such a fun story deserves to be shared hmm? Now, let. Us. Begin."

"This is a tale of wonders! A tale of tragedy! A tale of all that heart felt mushiness which is felt at the edge of death! Sunlight sprinkled down from beyond the clouds, flashing the land below amid the cracks between the tree's foliage. Gentle foot steps could be heard from with in the forest of greenery and wild life, its natural materials still abundant from the Earth. A child could be seen from the top branches, as he picked up scraps of berries, roots, and grubs; whatever was left from scavenging parties on this lone island. A child with muddled hair, covered in dirt and grease of poverty. Rags which dragged across the ground, and scarred skin, tanned from hard labor. The light rays seemed to exist just to haunt this child, as he walked closer to the ocean's edge. Revealing a brim sea of the Atlantic, vast and monotone. High tide had come and went, all that remained were scraps of sea shells, driftwood, and even some wasted material from the main lands. Oh, what precious scraps did this young man find that day? No rich metals, no scraps of fresh fish, and no luck at finding anything of worth. Though, as a collector, the child did walk into the ocean, his feet tickled by the sands and shells, abundant as they were. Wading knee deep into the cold waters of fall, the boy filled his shirt with many of these shells. White, black, speckled, pink, green, brown, and so much more these colors filled the boy's soul as he came back to land on the island. The dirt and the grass scratching is feet, as tiny pebbles and wood rubbed against his sole. Without complaint this came to a small tree, no different than the many which make up the forest. Beside this tree was a mound made of shells, as this young kid placed each of his new found shells on the small pile, he made sure each had their own home, a place were they could stop their drifting from shore to shore. A grin spread across the boy's cheeks as he placed the final shell on top, sitting beneath the tree, his back against the soft undeveloped bark, he waited. The sun past over the sky signalling noon, then evening, the sky grew darker, more menacing as the island was poor, and still lived without electricity. Gathering the supplies he managed to find among nature, the child ran back to his home of rot and decay. A small hovel made of ragged wood and dirt bricks. Built into a small hill side. The floor reeked of foul odors, and the walls were infested with bugs and filth. Inside this desolate house, sat five people. A younger boy, an older girl, an old man and an equally old woman, and at the door way stood a girl the shell collector's own age. All stayed still has the boy entered his old home. Them wooden beams bending from years of ill repair. A crimson colored floor awaited the bow as he walked inside, the walls splattered, the most prized possession of the boy's mother lay broken upon the ground. Tears dripped down the boy's eyes for but a second before exiting the grave. Internal organs sat strewn across the walls and furniture, blood the new paint, bones the new tile, and skin the new curtains." Out of fear of the unknown, and the glares from the three creations caused this energetic story teller skimp the story so much, however, it would never tell, it enjoyed life too much.

"Good, you changed it up, and skipped the old parts. You had us worried, idiot." Spoke the cat as its thing eyes watched the green cloaked creature intently. The angel, rubbed Sire's helmet casually, as she let out a simple sigh of delight. The last bed sheet creation spoke nothing, but nodded in agreement. All was silent. All was still. The moonlight shined over head.

Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 pm

the green creature seemed very excited as it spoke, crumbs began to go all around the place as the red head got confortable sitting right next to the duck billed creature. not too many humans would have been able to have gotten confortable with a strange man and four strange creatures; however the red head didn't even think about that as he sat with his knees towards his chest. "Excuse you." the red head said chuckling as it burped and then fell to the the ground looking up to the sky. Victory also looked up, it was a beautiful sight; the boy had a gift, he was able to speculate the weather 100% of the time. the dark clouds were becoming storm clouds, it would rain sometime that night sooner or later. looking back at the green guy, he seemed endulged in his thoughts. the red head didn't say a word, letting him try to remember what he wanted to say. he spoke again asking what kind of stories should he tell. the red head smiled, he loved any story especially horror or suspense and so he wasn't very picky. "Any would be great." he commented sounding amused as he lit the fire. the fire was the only light besides the flash light, it was warm and conforting on a night like this.

after another pause, it sat down indian style; his expression changing with each second. Victory watched him in amusement, observing each reaction he made. he suddenly spoke up as he remembered a story, he was laughing as he spoke about a missing Island; Victory was excited, but then seeing as though everyone else was glaring his expression became confused. looking back and forth, he was about to ask when the creature said that its a fun story that should be shared. the tale began and Victory listened attentively, he was very interested as the creature explained detail by detail the story. it was a tragedy, a genre the boy new very well; his heart beat softly as explained the child piece by piece. he wasn't sure if he was telling a fake story or one that happend in reality, but either way the boy soaked up every detail like a sponge. so much so that he could practically imagine the whole sceanery, he could practically smell the salt in the air and hear the ocean sway in and out from the shore. as he explained that the man had found some sort of precious scraps, the red head thought of a few interesting things to find; nothing he thought was what he found though. his head slightly tilted in confusion as he mentioned sea shells, he never once thought of it as something special until just now. he explained the colors and what he did with them, he even said how the young man stayed there all day.

it was an interesting story, but the red head had no idea how it was going to make a dramatic twist. as the green cloaked creatured mention that the boy was going to return hom, he also gave some details about the young mans home. it sounded a bit intense as he himself felt a small twist in his stomach as if something sickening was about to happen. he explained the five people who the young man lived with and then mentioned about a crimson colored floor. the red heads heart beat began to pick up speed as he explained in detail what have happend, his expression soon became pale as his heart stopped the second he mentioned internal organs. the creature suddenly stopped and Victory silently let go of the breath he was holding. the cat spoke up saying something strange, the boy figured that what he was telling was indeed a true story. he didn't know of who, but he was very curious about the ending. all was silent, all was still; it took a few moments for the red head to find his voice. "... and, what happend next?" he asked still wanting him to finish the story despite the uneasy sensation it was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 am

"Ke-He-He! You want to hear more? Greedy lil' you! Ke-He-He! I'll gladly tell you more of this fun fun fun story! But of course! Is it not fun? Humans are so fragile!" An almost evil looking grin appeared across the energetic being's face as it laughed out loud again, the being of pure innocence finishing its snack of bread. The other creations listening with just as much interest as Victory appeared to have, except for entirely different reasons. They were the guards of stories such as the one which had been only partially told, to secure and protect truths which are embedded in stories told by the night time fire.

They will go to whatever it takes even if it means to warp truth to fiction create fiction into truth. Though, as fare as the cloaked creature spoke, even it knew its job, and did it well. Manipulating the story as it went from simple memory changing the climax, changing he tragedy, keeping the same meaning but having an entirely different story. As it spoke again its raspy voice seemed to resound across the small group of people. "There is one condition though. Tell me! Answer me! Show me! What do you think this story is going to turn into hmm? A simple human turning away from tragedy? Or perhaps this human was a murderer! Who knows? This is the price for a story such as this. Give me your best guess your gut feeling! Where will this story lead, how will it end? Now then, we're listening."

As the fire flickered in the night, clouds entered into sight even more so, these dark specters watching from above as they float away from humanity. Their perspective completely different from the ground dwellers which the so envy. A small breeze came from the south, the leaves rustled as one leaf slipped from its grasp, entering into the roaring fire. All the while, Kronsire watched the leaf with envy, his head moving along with every turn and movement the doomed leaf took. Until finally, all that was left was white ash.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 pm

the green little creature seemed amused at the red heads enthusiasm; it laughed all the mean while as it spoke, saying how much of a fun story it was. It wasn't a fun story; if anything it was terrible, well told but gruesome. the boy kept a stern gaze as the green little creature questioned him; his heart stopped at the question. he didn't understand what kind of question was that; the story was disturbing and yet the creature laughed as if it was a comical story. the only thing that gave away the red heads emotions was his trembling blue eyes which reflected the creatures almost evil looking grin as he said that humans were fragile. at this he turned his head away, shielding his face with his hair as it laughed. sure he could be taking the story all too seriously, but then again he wasn't the only one tensed. the creatures around him seemed to have been on guard as if there was something wrong with what the creature was telling him. sure humans were fragile on the outside... but they were also powerful in the inside!

as the creature finished its bread it spoke again, the red head seemed to have slightly calmed down a bit ignoring the dark spirit in the story. as the creature said that there was one condition, the red head slightly gulped; not knowing what to suspect, he listened attentively as he to what was the condition. his heart slowly picked up its pace again as he demanded him to speculate where the story would end. the red head stared blankly at the creature as it spoke telling him the price for such a tragic story. the fire flickered, it got darker; a cold wind blew by and knocked a leaf into the furnace of the fire. the crackling sounds echoed in the silent night as the red head finally came up with a response. "how do I think the story would lead?... I believe that the story leads to a life of solitude, regret and pain..." he says slightly looking at the ground. " although then again that all depends on the young man. after a gruesome scene like that, it's no wonder that someone would go mad... however, I don't think the story ends. I think that the story has just begun... even if the man lived a torturous or murderous life, it is what we make of it and in the end..." he looks back up at the green creature with a smile on his face. "Who knows maybe the young man might meet a strange elf that would befriend him despite anything he had done in his life..."

the answer the red head gave wasn't one the average human would give, but then again Victory was anything but average. keeping his face set to a serious expression, his blue eyes were on fire, he was being sincere and was saying how he really felt. he believed the young man they were talking about was Kronsire and even though there is a huge chance that he could be a vicious murder or criminal, he wanted to befriend the lonely knight; he wanted to understand how he felt, no one deserved to live a lonely life not even him.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Moving ever so slightly, the Knight's left arm stretched out, his armor reflecting the light off of the fire as the heat warmed his inner body; twisted and warped from years without experiencing the sun, nor the moon. Snow white skin was hidden beneath the metal shell as it clattered and creaked with every movement, possessing no loop holes when it came to defense, protecting every square inch of the human who laid right under the surface. Truth be told, Sire thought of very few thins in his mellow life of wandering, but this husk of a man always found it interesting that such a thing layer of metal can cause so much change to one's image, both outside and inside. The fact that this darkened helmet hid his unknown visage was almost horrific to the man, as he had never gazed upon a face he could call his own. Only the appearance of a cruel knight could he call his own; time and time again Sire would try lifting the helmet off only for both hands to shake and fidget until they fall to his sides, void of life. Having paid attention to the story so far he noticed several differences since the last time the same story was told, and the differences before that, as if to infinity the story had been changed to such fine degrees that the shell collector seemed more like another person, and not himself any longer.

Turning his right hand back and forth, Sire's hidden eyes scanned his own armored hand with curiosity as the dark metal seemed red from the blazing fire. Dropping the arm to his side again, Kronsire could no stand the words he heard the red haired stranger spoke. Having long etched into his own mind that monsters are meant to be alone in the dark, and to devour the fools who tread in their foul mist. Showing no outward emotions, the dark knight gritted his teeth from with in as he battled the inner ghosts of his conscious. Remembering the days of violence, destruction, and company. Faces of those who used to tread the island, which the green cloaked creation had made as the setting for the story, leaked into the very front of his brain. Each face a different man, woman, and child who all no longer breathed the same air, who no longer walked under the sun, and who no longer could enjoy the sweet tastes of midsummer wines, made from but the meager plants which grew on the isolated island. Unconsciously shaking his head as the stranger answered the masked creation's question, Sire leaned back onto the ground suddenly; the angel being having to jump off quickly or else be squished beneath the hulking mass of flesh and metal.

Fluttering in the air like a butterfly, the angel landed safely on the ground as the giant hit the ground with all of his weight. Looking over her shoulder she rubbed the back of her head with an unknown stress, as the angel walked over to the cat, sitting next to the devilish being. All the while, listening to the comments and movements of the red haired one.

As the nightly stranger finished answering, the cloaked being laughed in joy, clapping its hands rhythmically as it played back the answers in its mind. A face of utter joy etched on its face, as it shook its head vigorously in acceptance. "Good! Good, good, good! I like the answer! Much different than the others who fled in terror! T-E-R-R-O-R! Ke-He-He! Alright then! Perhaps your correct... perhaps your wrong! We'll just have to find out! And what better way to find out is to continue such a joyful story full of secrets and devastation!"

Taking a deep breath the cloaked being stretched its arms and legs, as if about to run a race, that is when it began, its mask looking like a surprised expression as it continued, again.

"Running away, as fast as his legs could carry him, the boy ran and ran! Haunted by the deathly expressions of his family, their organs already beginning to attract bugs. The boy's memory became fuzzy as he continued running into the forest which he had exited from earlier, the moon long since risen. All the faces were glued inside his skull, each one seeming to slide down into view as the last went out of sight. First, the rough man who was the boy's father came first, the solid chin covered in blood, the man's eyes clearly filled with an outward hate for humanity. Then came the mother, a slim figure, wrinkled and aged from time, her body depicting a life of giving new life to different humans, her rich gore covered attire depicting her intelligence with the dice, and a never ending lust and greed for more. As they faded, then the boy's siblings came into picture, his younger brother, baby faced and yet raised to accept pain and dish out vengeance to those who slighted him, blue sparkling eyes to deceive any who walked close. Then came the older sister, a tomboy, muscular and strong faced like her father, her body already ravaged by alcohol and daily excursions for materials for herself. The family came and went, but the memories stayed, the harsh memories of violence, struggle, and anger still remained in the living boy's heart, the seed of violence already beginning to grow. To top it all of, there remained one visage in the shell collector's mind, which would not leave s easily, would not be blurred. A young girl, her face structure almost exactly the same as the boy's, his twin sister, the one who rested against the door frame, disemboweled, and festered with untouched emotions. This young face tainted by the unknown violence, however committed, looked directly into the boy's minds eye."

"A gentle soft voice could be heard to the boy at the back of his head, a soft uttering and a faint buzz. As the child ran, he reached the tree he had placed all the shells he had collected over the years at, he walked slower than he usually did. Each step feeling heavier, harder to manage. All the while an incomprehensible voice whispered into the child's ear. Turning his head back and forth, he saw no one, not a soul nearby. Trying to grip his sanity the boy slumped over leaning against the young tree, as both hands clawed had his skull. The voice soon becoming louder, and louder, no longer a whisper in his ear, but a wailing banshee from the deepest part of his brain. A grotesque psychological monster birthed from the devastation of the boy's family, and only security. The voice of his twin sister who protected him the most, both emotionally and physically, from his own feral family. Her voice yelled, screamed, and tore the child to pieces within his mind, her sobbing voice asking him why did he not protect her, why did he not save her, why did he not die with her. With eyes almost bulging out of his sockets, the boy let out everything he had in a scream of horror throughout the woods. Screaming to nobody but himself that he was sorry, so sorry."

"Between sobs and heart broken terror, the boy pounded his fists against the young tree until he collapsed, bloody, and tired. The moon looming over head still as the child woke up, not knowing how long it had been, a few minutes, an hour, or days, the boy did not know. His eyes swollen and red, his face flushed, and hands shredded and splintered. Soon, a laugh broke out, a laughter filled with hatred, sorrow, and dipped in an unknown intent. Standing up, the boy took a deep breath, a crazed smile etched into his face as he stomped on the shells it took years to collect, scattering the broken shells of numerous colors and types. Fragments decorated the ground near the bloodied tree, as the child's foot became stabbed and punctured, spewing blood from the wounds. Limping further and further into the forest, a familiar voice could be heard once again to the boy. A voice of the dead, created by the mind, his twin's voice came back again, no longer screaming, no longer accusing. However, this gentle voice easily manipulated the already impressionable boy, as he dragged his feet towards a hovel he knew well. A home of those who could be called neighbors, the fragmented child walked to this building, unlighted to conserve resources. Without even knowing what he had done, the child awoke the next morning, resting on a nearby tree within the forest, a small pile of five heads caressing the boy's cheeks. As a young baby's bright blue eyes started into the boy's soul, he could do nothing but stare back with eyes as deep wild as the untamed forests. No longer possessing a conscious mind, the occurrence happened every night, soon the underpopulated island became populated with but one being."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:59 pm

As Victory answered the green creatures question, the dark night shook his head and he leaned back on the ground. the angelic being quickly switched from being with the night to sitting with the cat. she seemed a bit stressed out as the red head finished speaking. the grean creature however was very pleased at his answer as it laughed and clapped its hands; his expression seemed to have been full of excitement and delight, as it nodded Victory knew he had accepted his answer. he spoke saying how much he liked the answer and even said how others would have fled in fear, however he never said if his answer was right or wrong. sure his body wanted to leave, but he himself didn't want to. as the creature called the story joyful, the young kid slightly tightened his grip around his knees; his face still keeping a firm expression, he slightly prepared himself for what he was going to say. the grean creature took in a deap breath before putting up a cute act, he seemed a bit surprised as he continued the story again.

the red head was lost in the story as soon as it began, he could practically see the kid running for his life; running from himself, his own mind that was driving him mad. he could relate, not that he physically killed his parrents; but on the fact that there faces still haunts him. his stomach twisted as he mentioned organs, but not as bad as when he described each person that he saw in his head. starting with the hateful father, then the bloody mother, the younger two faced brother and even the drunked older sister. each one gave there own sickening feeling in the red heads heart. words had spirit. he could practically taste the abuse as he mentioned them, the anger he felt was very detestable. it was disgusting; if it weren't that he had a very strong stomach he would have probably been ill by now. but everything stopped as he mentioned the the boys twin sister, such sadness he felt out of that one; for a moment he could almost feel as if the eyes were staring directly at him. becoming a bit tensed he slightly bent closer as he continued the story.

a cold breaze blew by as he explained how the boy heard a gentle voice; it was a very cold night, but Victory didn't feel it. endulged in the story he listened how the boy finally reached the tree where he had placed all of his shells, and how he felt for him when he mentioned how he tried to hold onto his sanity. his heart began to pick up its pace again as he said how the voice was getting louder and louder till finally thunder stroke from above shattering and mixing in with what the green creature was explaining. it was as if it was on cue, as if it was the grand opening for this monster a false. the red headed teen quickly understood what went wrong, his twin sister held his sanity and as soon as she died so did his sanity. closing his eyes, he felt as if this sudden story was trying to tear him apart. the twisted phyicotic tale was barely bearable for anyone to listen especially if one was very spiritually open as in Victory's case. yet he still listened as he explained detail to detail how the twins death began to eat away the young boy till finally a bloody scream escaped his lips. thunder stroke yet again, yet it was much louder then before; a false scream was herd in the back of Victor's mind, it was of the boys replaying in the back of his head. causing the red heads eyes to jolt open.

Depression, insanity, and death; the three things he hated the most was what occured in the story. Depression was the first part of the scene, insanity was the result which ended in death. it something he should have anticipated since the begining, everytime there was depression, insanity was to follow... and where there was insanity, a bloody death always ended it. but what happend next wasn't what the red head anticipated, he wasn't expecting the gentle voice to manipulate the boy... especially into killing the neighbores. a sickening and gagging like feeling was at the back of the red heads throat as he mentioned how the child woke to a pile of heads. the red heads eyes widened in pure horror at this, it was something so sickening he couldn't even imagine. as he concluded the story, the red head was quiet for a brief moment. for a moment he couldn't speak at all, he felt as if he would puke if he were to open his mouth. but a question tugged at the back of his mind, pushing him to speak. [color:blue]"... did-... did he want to kill them? did he mean it?"[/color] he asked sounding a bit confused, scared and also somewhat naive. Victory was such a curious child who wanted to understand the world around him, even though the world is a dark and gloomy place.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Clapping its hands to a song unknown, the energetic being's eyes looked around its group of avid listeners, judging their thoughts by how their body movements. Its mask changing again to its normal expression of circular eyes and mouth, its hood moving in a slight gust of wind, as it looked up to the sky witnessing the formation of a storm. Shrugging, the masked child giggled happily, as it stopped clapping, paying close attention to Victory's question on whether the shell collector wanted to kill his victims; the amount of feeling which such a warped child would feel. Standing up to its two feet in height, the story teller held up its hand gesturing for a moment. Before it began rummaging through its brown explorer back pack, tossing out flashlights, maps, pencils, coloring books, garbage, and a yo-yo. In a small frenzy, the duck billed creation dodged and ducked the incoming toys, diving, rolling, and ducking for cover behind the cat and angel who both looked irritated at the time.

Annoyed by the fact that their energetic counterpart was going to such great lengths for a total stranger, which should have left at the first appearance of Kronsire, their creator and burden. Though the hidden albatross which Sire held in the deep depths of his mind was not one to be solved, in all truth, as he laid staring into the clouded sky a midst the darkness, he remembered the island vividly. Like a dream just with in grasp of his metal hands, a far off imaginary land filled with wild abandon, hardships, not to say a small amount of love sorely missed. However, just like a dream, it ended, the memories drowned in darkness, locked into the prisons of unconsciousness. The metal knight reaching its left hand upwards as the flashlight came overhead, clutching the small piece of technology. Toying with the object Kron switched it on and off in the knight as his other hand played across the smooth magenta colored plastic.

Only but a minute passed, perhaps even less, as the story teller stopped throwing everything behind its head. In its covered hands a small trinket, but a small wooden box, its metal latch rusted with age, the corners long rubbed down into mere curves. Sitting down again, it laid the small container, as plain as could be, on its lap, barely covering a third of its legs. With a wild grin, the masked creation ran through the words which Victory had spoken.

"Did he mean it? Did he want to? Such an odd question! Nobody, I mean, N-O-B-O-D-Y, has asked that question before! Ke-He-He! Fun fun fun! I'll tell you what! I'm not that murderer, but, I'll be more than happy, happy, to give you a good answer! Ke-He-He! Now then, would such a person, abused, mistreated, his entire life want to experience the feeling of inflicting pain on others? Maybe this boy had desires his entire life of revenge, and was but only held back by his sister? Hmm? Possible. Though would that be realistic? To someone who had collected shells his entire life out of, loneliness, perhaps he did kill out of pure insanity, not meaning to kill the island population. Maybe this little trinket will come in handy for sorting that question out hmm?"

Taking the box, the robed hands slipped the latch off, lifting the lid, so that the contents could not be seen by Victory. The hinges creaking in the night, as the light brown wood was moved slowly as to not break. The box ancient, inside it laying a compacted piece of paper, yellowed with age. Scribbled upon in ink, names from top to bottom, scratched or crossed out. Taking the paper out, as it crinkled in the air, the being laughed as it showed Victory the list of crossed out names.

"This makes me think that he may have meant to kill all of the people, after all who makes a hit list per say? Maybe the boy did not want to decapitate and gut his victims, but the intent seems to be there. Then again... Ke-He-He... who can see into the mind of a murderer such as that boy, long dead from old age, or perhaps even died from his insanity, who knows? I don't... Ke-He-He! You have odd interests for a person, but I forgive all!" With an almost innocent grin it seemed vile, the creation chuckled in the fire light as it glanced at the tree for but a second, returning its hard gaze at Victory.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

The green creature giggled as the red headed elf asked his question. He then suddenly stood and gestured for a moment, allowing Victory the opportunity to guess what would be his answer. There was a good possibility that the boy had went mad and wasn’t self-conscious of everything he did, but then again that possibility was very low. Victory was the type to try to see the goodness of people, he was taught that everyone had a light inside and that despite what they do; there is always I lighter side. Then again, a human can only take so much; revenge is something most humans are a slave to. It is almost instinct for humans to react when they feel threatened, injured or insulted and most of them tend to take vengeance. Knowing all this, the red head still wanted to know for himself the dark truth.

As the red head was indulged in his thoughts, the green little creature was going crazy as he desperately dug deeply into his bag tossing multiple objects out and snapping the teen back into reality. He was very curious as to why he was digging in his bag and at the same time surprised that he had so many toys. He wanted to ask what he was doing and as well what did this have to do with answering his question, but instead he stayed quite. His deep blue eyes watched and moved from side to side as each toy were tossed nearly hitting his duck billed friend. Watching the strange creature run around and behind the other two, he noticed that the angel and the cat seemed very annoyed by their green friend. The air was pretty tensed and the red head knew that he should be leaving, but he just didn’t. Sitting hugging his knees he waited almost impatiently as the green creature dug in his bag. A flash of light suddenly caused him to look at the iron giant; it was almost funny watching him play with the flashlight, it made him look gentle and almost childish. Victory knew nothing of this silent warrior, though he would have never suspected him to have had a really harsh life.

The little green creature soon spoke up repeating the teens question, Victory turned his attention back on him and noticed that he had stopped searching in his bag and was now sitting with something in its lap. It was pretty small wooden box that seemed very old; it caught the red heads attention very well as he scanned it taking note of every detail. The green creature held a big grin as he spoke and explained how no one had ever asked that question before; it didn’t surprise him much, seeing as though Victory was different than the average person but what he said next and all so happily was what was chilling. His question was answered by more questions, where in the question was a slight answer that wasn’t really an answer but it was to get one to think. “I don’t really understand how you…” he said bearing a confused expression as he bend down on all four to see what was in the box, but the way the creature was holding it he could barely see a thing.

Suddenly while laughing the two foot creature pulled out an old slip of paper; the paper was covered in a list of crossed out names. Victory was taken back as he stared into the list in shock; he couldn’t really read it, but his jaw dropped as he recognized that they were names. All of a sudden the red head felt as if he had a knot in his stomach, he didn’t want to believe it but what the creature said next confirmed it. It took him a moment to cope with everything he had said; having been taken back by the list he found himself in a very difficult position to stand up, last time he checked he was on all four trying to get a glimpse at what was inside the box. Now he found himself with on his knees and his back against the tree as if he were startled. The boy wanted to stand up feeling a bit embarrassed at his (bad habit like) position, but the way he was sitting he couldn’t really do so. Looking very uncomfortable, he tried to say something; he wasn’t sure if he was afraid or if it was because he wasn’t expecting the outcome, drops of rain soon began to fall.

For a brief moment he was silent, he didn’t move nor say anything as rain drops began to drip and fall down slowly. Finding himself facing the ground he finally lifted his head to face Kronsire, his red hair covered one complete side of his expression while the other revealed it. It was a mix of confusion, sadness and wonder; a strange combination that isn’t seen too often. “What now?” he suddenly said as the drops fell softly. “Now that everyone is dead, what’s next? A life of solitude…”
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 pm

As water droplets began to fall down to the rotten earth, the child like creation quickly hunching its body over the paper, as it quickly folded the yellowed note into its compacted form. Not wanting the past to be eradicated, the robed being stopped laughing as it fumbled with the box for a minute, as it despairingly fought against the rain which came. The struggle looking somewhat pathetic from the eyes of the malevolent cat. The duck billed creature then hurried over as it took the worn box from the energetic creature, opening the box, then shoving the paper in side. The list making its way back to its abode, were the information would then be allowed to crumble into dust in due time.

All the while, Kronsire rested, as water splattered against his metal cage, small streams running across his helmet like tears never shed. Though, as the dark knight listened to his small creatures explanation end, he shrugged, the armored man not caring much for is past. Not to mention that the story told had been warped, the Knight never having collected shells before in his life, but the mere idea of having a set history, even if false, gladdened Kronsire. Who looked from behind his black helmet at the one known as Victory, which laid against a tree.

Kron listened to the sudden question, the knight twisting himself onto his side, ignoring the gentle rain. The heavy armor burying itself in the dirt, which started to become moist and muddy. Sire felt no emotion at the time, his elbow buried in the grass, and his protected head on his chin. Not speaking, and barely audibly breathing, Kron just let his gaze fall upon Victory's face, a silent stare filled to the brim with apathy. If one could see beneath the helmet which bound the silent giant's identity, they would only see the husk of a man, pale and frail on the outside. His husk filled with inner torment, as the voice of his deceased sister still loomed. Rattling inside his skull hideous ideas and goals.

A moment past, were Kronsire did nothing but watch Victory's movements, as the creations tried shoving the numerous toys back into their friend's bag. It was a rather comical sight, as the Angel stomped on a coloring book, as the other three held the bag as wide open as it could stretch. The malevolent cat having in its jaws a drawstring from the back pack, as it tried closing the bag of goodies, once the coloring book was pounded inside. From seriousness to laughter the four beings of Sire sat around in the rain, covered in mud, and water just laughing at each, content that the story was over. After all, they may be in charge of Sire's past, but it does not stop them from forgiveness.

Looking over his shoulder, their creator waved, singling out the angelic being. Her presence graceful, as she walked over from the group, she lightly climbed over Kronsire's spiked armor, settling under his chest, to stay dry. At the moment, the Angelic being's wings were hidden, but she still had a presence of inspiration so it seemed. Her smooth shoulder plates rubbing against the scratched and well used cage of Kron's.

The angel did not hear the question from before, nor did the others, who were entranced at the moment with placing their belongings in Kronsire's coffin. Reaching behind his body, Kronsire created a waterproof piece of paper, with his ability of creation. Lifting his hand back over he placed the small sheet of paper in the angel's small soft hands. The small piece of paper, laminated, had the question which Victory had spoken. And with a nod, the small woman spoke, directly at Victory, her eyes blazing like campfires.

"They are dead. And this fella right behind me is now just a shell. What's next? Nothing, short and simple. He made his choices, and I see no point in hiding the truth now, as that energetic one ruined the whole idea of secrecy. Kronsire will live his existence as penance, most likely, and that road is long. I had not planned for this possibility, but there's no point in hiding it now. While this knight follows his goals, we will," the angel stopped as she gestured to herself and her counterparts with a wry smile, "merely follow and nudge him onto different paths if need be."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Upon hearing the response, Victory was at first just staring with a blank expression before sighing and standing up. “If that’s the case then there is no arguing.” He said now covered in mud. He was indeed a bit shaken up by this whole trip and probably may be prone to having a few nightmares, but in the end he was still glad that he had met them; though they were very weird. “No one can change the past and though people had died… in the end we are all punished for our own sins… though I really don’t think he has to punish himself anymore for what had happened… though I can’t really say I agree with what had happened, I am very glad that he has friends that would follow him until the end.”

Looking back at the green energetic looking creature he spoke without fear as if he had over looked the sins Kronsire had commited. “I’m glad that you have trusted me enough to have told me such a secret… don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul what had happened here… it will stay our little secrete.” And with that said the red head gave Kronsire a kind smile before giving him a thumbs up. “Welcome to the coalition…” he said as if nothing had ever happened, as if the depressive frantic story was never even mentioned, as if he was never once afraid. The rain slowly began to stop and the red head looked up seeing the clouds clear and the full moon shine. He still wasn’t quite aware that the storm was created by him, but at the moment it did’t really matter since he had a few things he needed to catch up to…

(Yes I know Kronsire dies, but still…)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Shifting in the muddy grass, Kronsire scratched his helmet as if it where his head, paying no attention to the rain which down poured; he was only half paying attention to Victory at that moment, as the knight had noticed a bird's nest above in the tree. Standing up, the angelic being moved quickly, not wanting to be squashed, as she headed for the large man's coffin, which was all packed up and ready, the other three of her counterparts peering outside from a makeshift window, that was a hole in the side of the box.

Running over, she lifted the lid, before Victory had finished talking, as the one foot tall woman climbed inside, and closed the lid. The green cloaked being waved from inside the box, having been acknowledged by the point eared boy. The four creations waiting for their burden to carry them over to the village, or use his own skills to create a make shift shelter for the night. As they curled up, and dried up in the coffin, Kronsire loomed over the one known as Victory.

His dark horned helmet creating metallic sounds, as each rain droplet pounded against his armor. No longer watching the bird nest, Sire just stood where he was, his metal boots making metal imprints in the mud, every time he moved. His eyes watching the boy's thumb go up, as the words of welcoming were spoken. In Sire's heart he did not feel any different, just cold for some reason.

Taking a few steps backwards, the dark knight waved slowly, his hand going side to side. The rain was driving him to seek shelter somewhere, perhaps in the village nearby, but the man did not feel like creating a shelter at the moment. Grabbing the chains, that laid on the ground, the Knight tossed them over his coffin, and locked, tied, and curled the chains around one another.

Lifting the cumbersome object, he wore it on his back, and looked again at Victory, who by then would be a few feet away, unless the person had moved. Nodding to Victory, the husk of a human looked at the tree where he had just been sleeping a while ago, and then he looked at the small village in the distance. Without a word, without a sound, Kronsire took his first step towards the village.

(OOC- You can post a reply then close the thread, or I can close it after your reply, up to you, just let me know in an OOC.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horns and a Coffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin Empty

Back to top Go down

Horns and a Coffin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: