Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHorns and a Coffin - Page 2 I_voting_barHorns and a Coffin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHorns and a Coffin - Page 2 I_voting_barHorns and a Coffin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Horns and a Coffin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horns and a Coffin   Horns and a Coffin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Bright blue eyes glowed in the dark as the red headed teen stared back at the dark knight; despite the fact that he looked quite frightening as he stood above him, the red head kept his same unfazed expression. Kronsire just stared at him for a brief moment before taking a few steps back from him. The red head just watched in silence as the solitude giant suddenly stopped again, but this time he did something unsuspected… he had actually waved acknowledging him. A big smile suddenly appeared on the red heads face; it may not have been much, but for Victory it was a huge step. Despite his past, he really liked Kronsire and his really strange pals; he didn’t think that one should be based on what they’ve done in the past, but of what they do now and seeing as though he was joining the coalition he couldn’t have been that bad.

As Kronsire prepared himself to leave, he locked up his coffin tight before lifting it up. Victory was now a few feet away with his hands shoved in his pockets; he didn’t really want to go his separate ways after just recently meeting Kronsire, but he had to get back before dawn. The giant then looked back at the red head again and this time nodded towards him causing the teens smile to only widen. It was quite dark, but the red heads face was very visuable. “We’ll meet again soon!” he said as Kronsire turned to walk away. “I promise, the next time I’ll treat all of you to something!” the boy was really happy that he had met the dark knight; though he wasn’t the average character he still enjoyed meeting him. Waving good bye as the Knight walked away, the red head suddenly had this soft dread like feeling chilling up his spine. The boy paused as he looked at the sky; his blue eyes seemed as though they were almost white. He wasn’t sure what he was feeling at that time, but he did had this sudden feeling like something bad was going to happen. Grabbing his backpack and putting it back over his shoulder, he began to make his way north towards his original destination.

Little did the red headed elf have any idea that it was the first and the last time he would ever see his friend again; for not long after Kronsire dies a saddened death. Two weeks after Kronsires death Victory returns to this very spot. The wind blows as the rain fell; they never could recover his friend’s body and that fact bothered him even more as he walked towards the same tree he was under. Falling onto his knee’s the red head held unusual flowers in his hands. “Adams needle, for a friend in need… Allspice, compassion… Asphodel, Regret… Pink Carnation, I will never forget you… … Lotus, mystery and truths that were revealed… Marjoram: Comfort and Consolation… Dark pink rose, thank you… Sweet pea, departure… Cyclamen, goodbyes… forget me not, for I will never forget you…” he said as he placed each distinctive flower under the tree. Thunder rumbled in the distant, but the red headed teen paid no heed as he sat there emotionless. Tears slightly treckled down his cheeks as he whispered his last words. “Goodbye, my dear friend.”

End Thread…
Back to top Go down

Horns and a Coffin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: